Abused- Klance, Highschool AU

By Otaku1315

Keith is abused at home. By both of his parents. He moves from Texas to a small city Altea. There is only one... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
Request
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

6

3.2K 78 97
By Otaku1315

3 person P.O.V (focussing on Lance)

Lance was worried. Very worried. It has been three days since both - he and Keith - fainted in PE. Alison and Jake still make fun of him for that. Fuckers.

But that is not the problem. 

Keith hasn't been in school for three days. And it made Lance's guts twist in worry. At first he wanted to contact Keith. Send him a message or call his black haired friend but Lance soon realised they didn't exchange phone numbers and there were way too many Keiths on messenger.

He did not know where he lived so visiting Keith was also out of option. He considered asking the principal for his address but that plan failed miserably when he found out Alfor was sick. Though knowing him it was only an excuse to not work. The CEO will be angry.

Lance talked about it with Pidge and Hunk but both of them dismissed it with a 'he probably is just sick' or 'you are putting too much thought into it.'

So Lance gave up. His hands were tied, besides what is Pidge and Hunk were right?

Why did he worry so much in the first place? He met Keith 5 days ago and talked to him for only 2.  Was it even okay for him to call himself Keith's friend already? Did Keith even see him as one or only as an unnecessary baggage?

Why does Keith mean so much to him even though he barely knew the guy?

Lance let out a long whine. Seriously. This was becoming annoying. His thoughts seemed to resolve only around Keith lately.

"Mr. McClain! Is my lesson really this boring for you?" He heard some voice right next to his ear.

His head shot up. What the hell was happening?! He looked around and noticed were he was. Allura was standing next to him a disgruntled look on her face. Did he really fell asleep in class? No, that was not it. He must have had his head in the clouds and completely shut out reality.

He apologized quickly adding a flirty comment on how good his teacher looked today. Allura let out a pained sigh and reassumed her lecture.

Damn Keith. You make it hard for Lance.

Despite that the Cuban boy smiled almost a nonexistent smile.

Keith P.O.V

It was the pain that woke me up. I couldn't move an inch. 

I want to die.

And I do not mean it like the student who failed a test and is just upset or because the phone in my battery died. 

I want to die. To be removed out of existence...

I always wondered what my last words would be. Maybe something cliche from a movie or 'I AM READY FOR HELL!' or 'I see the light!... wait it's fire' or 'You should see the look on your face' or 'finally man this was exhausting'. 

!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!

But now as I was lying on the ground my feet and hands ice cold I realized something. Last words are meant to be said to someone. No one will be there for me when the time comes and I have a feeling I won't last long. These three days... I can't move. My fingers are numb and blue. My muscles fail me, my bones are weak, my organs are shutting down, my blood lacks minerals glucose and albumin, my brain...my brain is fucked up.

Three fingers in my left hand and two in my right were treated with a hammer. My shoulder is dislocated . The hole in my hand seems bigger now. My broke radius is probably in an even worse state then before. My other arm suffers from burns left by fire and acid. My ribs are broken.  My calf is broken but the bone actually sticks out from the flesh. My hip is dislocated. My cheek was deeply cut. My nose is broken. My body is a cacophony of blues, purples and greens. My stomach does not even grumble anymore. I am famished. I lam lying in a pool of my own blood.

I want to cry. There are no tears left. 

Maybe if I got moved to the hospital immediately I would have a chance of surviving. But do I even want to live anymore? For who? For myself?

An image of Lance popped into my mind.

For Lance? He probably has forgotten about me anyway.

I am hated by my parents. I hate them.

I hate them.

 I was getting dizzy. I only managed to take few ragged breath before my already slipping consciousness left me.

. . . 

" I wonder if that brat finally dropped" Krolia laughed. She was currently playing poker alongside Cole against some other rich. They had the biggest amount of chips on the table. One chip- 100 $. 

"Yeah, I hope he did. We would finally be free from that dipshit." Cole answered.

"I know, right? But on the other side we would not longer have our toy and servant" Keith"s mother wondered. That's right. To her Keith was nothing more then a toy, servant and a stress-reliever. 

"Mrs. Kogane? Your turn." The dealer gently reminded her that she is to play poker now.

Krolia glanced at the table then back to her cards.

"I am all in" She said calmly. She pushed her 1mln$ to the center of the table.

It wasn't some petty game, it was a war for a few millions.

A few gasps emerged across the table.

A large sum was on the table. Someone exclaimed 'fold' but other decided to stick with 'call'. No one raised.

Krolia smiled. Too bad for them. With her cheating skills and perfect bluff she was now holding a Royal Flush in her hand. She won.

Just then the large doors to the illegal casino slammed open.

Time skip- one day

It was finally Saturday! Lance could wake up late and stay at home for the whole day.  Blessing! Rosa was not home she worked even on weekends. His father was in his and his wife's bedroom, reading a book. His sister - Veronica was on a date with some other girl. Axca was it? His brothers - Marco and Luis were currently together playing some video game. Normally Lance would go out with Pidge and Hunk or practice his guitar playing but today something told him to stay home. 

He sat on a large couch and switched on the TV.

"Yesterday the local police finally managed to prove that a famous casino "Balmera" was runned illigally. The casino was well known for their unique chips, which always held high amout of money. Usually one chip was equal to 100$. Altea Police infiltrated "Balmera" and after a close- in inspection, they found out that the owner of the casino falsed his accounting books and had other crimes on his account. Apparently he once tried to highjack a train and had connections with River Side Mafia (Bungou Stray Dogs someone?). The man is now waiting for trial.

On the screen behind the presenter suddenly popped up a live stream video showing an old man with gray hair and lively green eyes. He was holding a microphone with an engraved logo of the studio.

"Thank you, Mike" he said "Yesterday, aside from arresting the owner of "Balmera" the police interrogated members of the previously mentioned casino. It turned out that some guests had serious alcohol problems, were no novices to drugs or were involved in other crimes. Right now I am with Mr. and Mrs. Kogane who were in "Balmera" yesterday and witnessed the whole action."

The camera moved and the Koganes came into view.

Lance had to admit, the woman who was soon introduced as Krolia was hot. She was in good shape and her hair was slightly purple. Not only that she had one of a kind violet eyes. They reminded him of someone.

However this Cole guy? He seemed shady. Yes he was good looking but so was Sendak and he turned out to be a part of the mob.

Lance listened to the interview with only one ear focusing his attention on Kogane's house. They were seating on a what looked like expencive sofa, their walls were made out of marble, they had columns for God's sake! They were both well dressed, although that may have been for the sake of being in TV.  The Koganes and their place just leaked royalty. Unfortunately, soon the interview ended and Lance was back to watching Mike the presenter.

He lost any interest in the telly. He turned it off and started to question himself what to do.

Although it had been predictable his thoughts soon concentrated on Keith. what was so special about him? He barely knew anything about him. Only that he was Korean-American, his birthday was on October 23rd, his favourite color was red and that he is really into anime. Also that he is super smart, attended Marmora and is hellishly enigmatic.

Okay. He knew something about Keith, but didn't like...know know him. He wasn't aware of Keith's surname for the love of Merlin! 

Lance wondered if he was okay. Maybe his friends were right? maybe he just had a flu or something? even if that was the case he would still need notes from the classes he missed, right? And Lance had exactly the same schedule as him! Keith should have called or something!

Here he was. Overthinking everything as always. Worrying to much. Eh... Lance just hoped that his friend didn't ditch him for someone else or changed schools and would come back on Monday.

Lance let out a deep sigh.

He left off to his room to watch anime.

Keith P.O.V

I felt...weird. Nothing...hurt? Am I finally dead? Please let me be a corpse by now.

I cracked my eyes open, slowly realizing what woke me up. I did not feel pain. After my eyes adjusted and this weird fog that is always there when you wake up faded away I saw I still was in a basement.

Then why the hell did I feel so light?

"You are finally awake" a cold, unforgiving voice rang across the room. It belonged to my mother.

"You are only alive because we want you to" she spat.

"What?" I whispered, my voice hoarse. They always told me I am a good for nothing brat that doesn't deserve to live and that they want me dead, so why suddenly tell me that?

"Oh, don't give that look" Krolia hissed after seeing the confusion in my eyes "'Balmera' got infiltrated. We were almost caught and while you were slacking your ass off we had fucking reporters under our roof! We can't risk going to the Olkarion, it would be suspicious. Anyway we deserve a fucking vacation. Cole and I are going to Japan for two weeks. Don't you dare fucking call. But that is not the reason I troubled myself to come here. You were an insolent brat lately and we decided to punish you. (Predictable much?) We have enough money to live comfortably till the rest of our lives. But you? You are broke." Her voice leaked venom

'Oh really and whose fault is that?' I couldn't help but wonder

"We are going to stop paying for your school. Oh, and we do expect you to still attend Voltron High and be at the top, did I make myself clear? The payment is pretty high. You better start looking for a job. With your scrawny figure? How about being a hooker huh? Fag!" She screamed in my face and stormed out of the cellar, smashing the door behind her.

All I could think off was

"What?"

What the fuck was happening?!

Hi~ hope you liked this chapter :)

I am very sorry if you experienced some troubles with wattpad because I accidentally published chapter 6 before it was ready so...sorry.

Anyway I do not really want to make Keith a hooker but if that is what you want please comment! 

I am pretty sure not everything is clear but I am going to explain it all in the next chapter!

Feel free to comment and criticize. I would like to know what you think :)

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is my not first language. 

Words: 2060

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
177K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
115K 934 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...