The reincarnated goddess

By Killme_please_

Harlee was just an average girl, she tried very hard to please her parents, her brothers were mean to her, sh... More

Apologise/explanation
1: rebirth
2: The Ball
3: school!
4: class
5: new comer
6: going home
7: becoming queen
8: new world
9: settling down
10: school (again) (LOL)
11: school is boring
12: why?!
13: awakening
14: new friends?
15: they just noticed?!
16: ???
17
Author note
20
19
Character list (gods/deities/devils/demons/reaper)
21
22
23
24
Q&A
25-life is so simple... right?
26: fathers death/meetings
27- the heroes
28- boring
Shout out... i think?
29
Auhtors note
Authors request
30
Shout out!
31
32
33
Dear Readers
34
35
36
Epilogue
New book(seqeual) (i spelt that wrong i just know it.)
DISCORD
Im bored as hell
SORRY
OH MY GOSH
ANNOUNCEMENT
^_^
Shout out
*EXTREMLY DRAMATIC SIGH*

Message

2.1K 36 14
By Killme_please_

I am in desperate need of assistance readers, I seem to have reached a massive mind block, if you want this beautiful story to continue please throw all your ideas at me, I want to make this story as good as I can, but I also don't want to make you, the readers, to be bored when reading my story.

I am posting early but due to my writers block, I have not posted enough, I haven't reached the number I said I would and my post is a month or two early, I apologize to those who are eager to read, I am currently writing 3 new stories at the same time to make up for my lack of chapters in this one, again a huge shout out to RubySchnee for always reading my story also I know this story and my others have been a little boring but I am still young and am really occupied with school.

Again I'm sorry for my lack of ability and hope you can forgive me, I am eagerly awaiting your ideas, please post them in the comments section also, I know this is sad to some and annoying to others but I will not continue this story till I get some sort of idea or inspiration so until then I will continue my other stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 148 31
From a fulfilled life to a powerful lizard?! Lena(now Lava), whom accepted an early death, is now fated to live the longest! After losing her mother...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
148 14 7
Jacob Stasis was a normal high school boy who just so happened to play erotic but gory games to fulfil his love for bxb and he was one day waiting fo...
44 0 2
Let me tell you something that's pretty damn obvious: Life god damn sucks, it sucks HARD. Your parents (Assuming you even have one and not coping har...