Supernatural imagines 😊😊

By Slaworsh

Just a bunch of imagines, of the squad 😂😂, so this includes, Misha and Castiel (Also other roles for Castie... More

Imagine Castiel being extremely overprotective of you (cas x reader)
Imagine Dean not liking your mums food (Dean x Reader)
Imagine Sam saving you from drowning (Sam x Reader)
Imagine Lucifer killing you (Jack x Reader)
Imagine being in a polyamorous relationship with Misha and Jared
Imagine getting kidnapped and Castiel coming to save you. (Castiel X Reader)
Imagine you and Chuck having a bad breakup and in the future meeting again
Imagine being Dean/ Sams sister and Dean hating how Mary left all of you
Imagine being Destiels daughter and getting bullied. (Destiel x Child reader)
Imagine Misha being late to come home Misha X Reader (Ddlg)
Imagine Dean/Cas realising you havent eaten in days (Dean X Cas X Reader)
Imagine young Dean being protective over you (Dean X Reader)
Imagine Charlie confessing her feelings for you (Charlie X Girl reader)
Imagine Demon Dean only caring about you (Demon Dean X Reader)
Imagine trying to sell your soul for your brother but Cas wont let you
Imagine being Deans daughter (Dean X Reader Featuring John)
Imagine Misha helping you through a anxiety attack
Imagine little Sam and you fighting (ddlg) Destiel x Little Sam/Reader
Imagine you being short and Sam loving to pick you up
Imagine Dean not letting you hunt (Dean X Reader)
Imagine chilling with Dean and Sam in baby (Sam/Dean X Reader)
Imagjne staying at Bobbys while your dads hunt (TFW x Child Reader)
Imagine going to set with Misha (Misha x Reader DDLG part 2)
Imagine a witch casting a spell on you (Dean x Reader)
Imagine Dean reassuring you (Dean X Reader)
Imagine Dying in Sams arms (Sam X Reader)
Imagine feeling self concious due to your age (teen reader X 27 year old Dean)
Imagine Misha being nervous at con without you (Misha X Reader)
Imagine trying to leave Sam (Sam X Reader)
Imagine Cas being jealous of Gabriel (Castiel X Reader)
Imagine you giving Steve a home (Cas/Steve X Reader)
Imagine you and Dean getting in a car crash (Dean X Reader)
Imagine Dating young high school Misha (Young Misha X Reader)
Imagine Dean trying to let you accept he has to go in the box (Dean X Reader)
Imagine telling Sestiel you had a abusive relationship (Cas/Sam X Reader)
Imagine your brothers finding out your dating Cas (Cas X Reader)
Imagine having a movie night with Sam
Imagine Shapeshifter Dean talking to you (Dean x Reader)
Imagine being a innocent angel (Dean X Innocent reader)
Imagine being Jacks sibling and meeting Lucifer (Jack X Reader)
Imagine you and Dean arguing (Dean X Reader)
Imagine young Misha and Jensen protecting you (poly X Reader)
Cas talking about how you and him met (Cas X Reader)
Imagine being Deans girl and yellow eyes almost killing you (Dean X Reader)
Imagine Dean seeing you in his flannel (Dean X Reader)
Jack confessing he loves you (Jack X Reader)
Imagine Jimmy Novak leaving you (Jimmy Novak X Reader)
Imagine your ex boyfriend is in your house (Dean X Reader)
Imagine Misha reasurring you (Current age Misha X Young/ Underage reader)
Imagine Sam finding out you self harm (Sam X Reader)
Imagine touching Cas's wings (Castiel X Reader)
Imagine being in purgatory with Dean (Dean X Benny X Cas Reader)
Imagine possesive Michael Dean (Michael Dean X Reader)
Imagine having doubts about your parenting (Misha X Reader, Ft Kids)
Imagine being Jensens daughter (Jensen X Daughter, Ft Shawn Mendes)
Imagine John hitting you (BSM Dean X Sam X Sister Reader) Part One:
Imagine being a sick step mommy (Misha X Step Mom Reader)
Imagine Crowley making you feel better (Crowley X Insecure/Overweight reader)
Imagine realising you have brothers (Brother Dean and Sam X Reader)
Imagine John hitting you (BSM Dean X Sam X Reader Part Two)
Imagine reuniting with Gabriel (Gabriel X Reader)
Imagine having a panic attack (Cas X Reader)
Imagine almost drowning (Jensen X Reader)
Imagine going into little space for the first time (Destiel X Reader- Poly)
Imagine Rob helping you calm down from a anxiety attack (Rob Benedict X Reader)
Preference: Them being protective (female and male readers)
Imagine Misha beating up Jensen (Misha X Reader) Part one:
Imagine Sam protecting you (Sam X Reader)
Imagine dating Cas would include:
Imagine dating Gabriel would include:
Imagine being claustrophobic (Sam X Reader)
Imagine being Adams little sister and meeting Sam and Dean
Imagine dating Sam would include:
Imagine Dating Adam would include:
Imagine having a crush on John Michael (John Michael X Reader)
Imagine being hurt on a hunt (Cas's daughter X Winchester brothers)
Imagine Dating John Winchester:
Imagine being sexually assaulted: (Jared X Reader)
Dating Dean would include:
Preference: Nicknames (Female and Male readers)
Imagine Lucifer comforting you (Luci X Reader)
Imagine getting hurt on the tough mudder: (Supernatural Cast X Reader)
Imagine Dean loosing you (Dean x toddler reader)
Imagine Dean and you going on a date (Dean x Reader)
Imagine being pregnant with Deans Child: Dean x Reader

Imagine being possesed on a hunt (Jack x Reader)

3.5K 66 0
By Slaworsh

Imagine being possessed on a hunt (Jack/ TFW X Reader) (Jack is the main one though guys so enjoy that... I haven't written him a lot and I can't just leave out one half angel kid and add the rest)
Hey guys what's up, this is a team free will X reader, I hope ye enjoy it and yeh have fun.
Warnings:
Fluff
Demonic possession
No control over body
Angry TFW
Fluffy TFW
____________________________________
No ones PoV
You, Jack, Cas, Sam and Dean were all on a hunt, a demon hunt which you didn't mind. You had done plenty of Demon takedowns in your life and you knew you had plenty down the road to attack and kill. The only thing that was putting you off about this place was it was in the middle of no where, isolated and the place looked pretty sketchy in itself, the perfect hiding spot for a demon you could say.
As you were all walking you kept hearing rustling alerting you all, you were a beginner hunter but you kept a strong facade even though you were scared. But you couldn't show that, after a few minutes of you worrying about this hunt as Sam, Dean, Cas and Jack talked, Jack noticed you zoning out.

"Hello!" He looked over at you and smiled giving a wave and you waved back when he started walking over.
"Hello Jack" you spoke trying to not sound nervous.
"Why are you worried Y/n. I can sense your fear" he asked in a confused tone.
"It's my first hunt Jack and unlike all of you... I'm a bit nervous and worried. Sam and Dean have been doing this their whole life, your a nephilim and Cassie is a angel, your practically all safe. I'm not" you mumbled the last part hoping he didn't hear, but he obviously did when he looked at you and frowned.
"Well then I'll protect you" He spoke head lifting high and proud "nothing will hurt you if I'm there I promise" he looked into your eyes and you nodded giving him a hug, you and Jack couldn't see but the rest of the gang were watching in aww.

Everybody in team free will... except you and Jack didn't realise your feelings for each other, you both adored each other yet none of you could see that, you were both so naive and dumb.
"I don't think they realise how obvious they are to everyone else but so naive to each other" Dean spoke as you too let go of the hug.
"I know, they are cute though even if they don't realise it" Sam spoke looking over to you as you both walked over.
"Oh here they come" Cas whispered pointing out the obvious.
"Hey guys" you spoke joining in on the circle. "Are we ready to hunt this thing" for some reason Jacks comment made you confident and in power.
"Hell yes... LETS GOOOO!" Dean whisper shouted to not alert the monster as you walked in, the boys were assuming it was a shapeshifter due to the information that was online.
As you walked into the old warehouse, you immediately felt creeped out, the walls were ripped, the floor tended to be 'soggy' and 'squishy or filled with water at some points, and the ceiling was barely intact. You looked over at Jack nervously but he gave a smile in return reassuring you it's alright.
"Y/n" Dean whispered "you go up there with Cas, I'll take left, Sam you take right and Jack take both the front and back since you've got the best powers" Dean have orders, normally everyone would have a different part on where to go but because you were new Dean didn't know where the monster was and he didn't want you experiencing this alone, so he sent Cas with you.
As you were in walking up the stairs you misplaced your footing and fell through one of them, you screamed alerting Cas as your body hit into... a secret room, which as you looked up that stairs covered themselves and all you could see was Cas's worried face on the other side as it fastly closed.
"CAS!" You screamed in fear, this alerted Jack but not Sam and Dean.
"Y/n stay calm your okay" Cas shouted. You hadn't even gotten up yet and you were too scared too, the room was scary and dark, something you did not appreciate, but then you kept hearing breathing but you took no notice off it, well you took no notice of it until a cloud full of black smoke came hurling your way and into your throat.
And that was the end of that... you were possessed and a demon.
Y/n PoV
Some... black smoke entered my mouth and now I can't feel a thing...it's like I'm trapped in my own mind, my body is moving and whispering to me but I can't hear a thing.
"I've got you now... little bitch" that was my voice but it wasn't me... I was being possessed, and it was by a demon... oh my god what do I do I tried speaking it out loud but the demon just whispered "not today girl... your too weak". I was crying in my mind I couldn't tell anyone but that's when I heard Cas and Jack.
"We've shouted for Dean and Sam Y/n" Jack spoke.
"They are running over here" Cas shouted.
"Awww let's go play a few tricks on them" the demon spoke to me.
"NO! NO! NO! You leave them along right now! Don't do this... disappear with me I don't care just leave them alone" I screamed in my mind however she just laughed at me and opened the secret stair doors.
"Y/n are you alright sweetheart?" I heard Dean ask.
"I'm great, that was a pretty hard fall" I heard myself... well not me the demon laugh, it sounded like me but it wasn't me and I don't think they will realise that until it's too late.
"Can someone just... help me up" she spoke for me, which led to Cas grabbing my hand, it was still pitch black so none of them could see... our face, but there must be a way especially for angels or nephilims to detect a demon, or to see a demon.
Jack PoV
As I grabbed Y/ns hand I felt a dark presence, and I knew this wasn't Y/n straight away, and she could barely see us so I turned around looked at Cas and mouthed demon this had me worried, Y/n was a demon and I was literally holding hands with a demon trying to help the demon up, but Sam and Dean quickly improvised, they told Y/n to let go which she did and they'd get something she can grab onto, but in reality they were making a demon trap around the stairs.
"Okay, hurry up and grab something please... it's still really creepy down here" she spoke, the fear in its voice sounding almost exactly like Y/n.
Two minutes later
Okay Y/n, I've grabbed this curtain think you can hold on to it" I asked, her humming in response and with a little "sure". I threw the curtain down and as we lifted her up and the trap closed I just looked at her as she tried to run, but the demon trap preventing her... she fell onto the ground because of the force she tried to get out and whispered.
"Boys, boys... boys, you fount me what gave it away" her cute tone turning sinister very quickly... turning evil.
"Your soul... it's corrupted. Broken. Evil" I spoke exaggerating my point.
"Oh honey no that's... ha that's not broken, this is called life... and believe me this girls life needs a bit of corruption. Why would you bring a oh so pretty girl like this with you on a hunt? Especially when her soul is so pure" she looked at all four of us.
"I mean. I could of posses any of you and you wouldn't care, but from her memories, this is her first hunt and looks what happened... oh if you could hear her screams, she screaming a lot for Jack, hmmm Y/n shut up, or else I will hurt them. God you just won't stop screaming will you" The evil presence spoke but than she gave a little eye twitch and said "yep that will keep her away for a while... she's a lot stronger than I expected".
"You get out of her you son of a bitch" Dean growled.
"Oh honey, this is pretty snug and she's starting to like me" the demon spoke looking at me, I gave her a cold stare never breaking my gaze.
"Hmmmm Jack why are you so special to her, she's back and screaming again, for all of you but your name pops up a lot more than I would expect... why are you so special?" She growled, Y/n was taking power but she still wasn't strong enough. We all he's looks of rage on our faces, we had to get this demon grab her and take her back to the bunker if we want a completely safe way of getting Y/n back because we simply couldn't just stab her because that means Y/n dies as well... I knew Dean had the cuffs for demons but it's getting them on her that's the important thing, and the demon trap is pretty big considering they had to cover he whole area around the stairs. Our faces shown how angry we were.

Sam was looking down at your (height) figure and I could feel his sadness but that didn't replace the face of Dean and how he appeared.

However when the Demon pulled out a knife and started cutting into Y/ns skin that's when I lost it... I thought forget the plan, I'm not gonna hurt Y/n I'm just gonna grab Deans cuffs and hurl her to me then put her in them.... sounds easy.

"STOP HURTING HER" I shouted grabbing the demon with my powers as my eyes flashed yellow. The demon just looked at me in shock and fear as it hurled towards me I grabbed the cuffs from Dean and placed her in them teleporting us all home. As everyone landed in the bunker and before anyone realised what was going on I was dragging the demon along with me to the torture room.
"Jack! Jack!" Cas was shouting at me but that was the least of my worries until he grabbed my shoulder.
"Stop" he spoke but I just looked at him.
"STOP AFTER WHAT THAT THING DONE!" I was shouting again in pure rage while the demon was next to me, whimpering in fear.
His hand got stronger on my shoulder showing me to calm down but I just smacked it off.

"GET OFF!" I again shouted making the room vibrate. I turned away from Cas as I dragged the demon again.
When we made it too the room she stared at me as I filled the needles with holy oil, if I done the men of letters way with human blood than there isn't a definite certainty that Y/n will come back since with the other test subjects the humans were dead and no one was actually being possessed their meat suites was but they wasn't in their brain.
I pumped the first bit of holy oil into her, and I could tell the demon would break after around the third round. She was screaming in agony and as I turned around I saw Sam, Dean and Cas look at me in worry.

I grabbed the second needle and threw it into her arm, forgetting it was Y/n for a second and as that pumped through her veins the demon gave up black smoke left Y/ns mouth as she went straight back to hell.
Y/n however started to lightly wake up, she looked at all of us in confusion.
"Y/n?" I asked and she just stared at me in shock.
"Jack?" She questioned back and I instantly got the cuffs off and threw her into my arms giving her cheek a kiss.
"God don't fall down hidden traps no more" I sternly said realising it wasn't her fault but she just giggled and hugged me tighter. As we let go off the hug she stared at me and we leaned in closer kissing each other.
"Eww" Dean grumbled but got a punch and a kick from Cas to not ruin the moment. I honestly don't think me or Y/n were listening as we let go off the kiss and she hugged me.
"Thank you" she mumbled squeezing me tighter. "I was scared and you saved me"
"I will always save you" I mumbled and that was the start to a great relationship.
The end
____________________________________
Yolo, what's up guys? This was around 2,100 words so I hope you enjoyed it.
Vote/comment/follow
If you are new hi, I don't write Jack a lot but you can always request I do accept them so go ahead, and if your old or already have read a few of my chapters... what's up, I am still doing requests and I just have to write them.
Thanks for reading guys I appreciate it.
Have a good day/night.
Bye :)))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 721 25
Pretty self-explanatory, I find. Supernatural Imagines. Written by me. Almost all ideas come from my screwed up little brain. And I mean /screwed/ up...
7K 80 23
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...
146K 2.9K 64
I will be writing any kind of imagines. I will write for any character. You can be a: Angel Demon Human Hunter Any Supernatural Being Note that I'm...
2.9K 37 12
Supernatural imagines! Imagines of your favourite characters and cast members. Requests are open. If you make a request, please include the character...