Leo

By BasicallyanAuthor

A girl named, Marlie, accidentally has an embarrassing moment with a special guy, Leonardo DiCaprio on a bus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Wedding day pt.1
Chapter 16- Wedding day pt.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Hawaii pt.1
Chapter 20-Hawaii pt.2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 34

1.5K 47 46
By BasicallyanAuthor

{Leo's P.O.V} (Before Marlie confronted him)

I rubbed my head while thinking. Everything seemed so off. I didn't get how I knew Marlie. I don't even remember how her and I met. Isn't that weird? I walked into the building and I shook my head shrugging it off. Whatever. People forget stuff all the time. This shouldn't be serious.

Suddenly I got stopped with a hand on my arm.

"Leo!" A guy said in front of me. I looked over at him, before noticing he was talking to Marlie, but looking at me.

"You don't mind if I date Marlie. Do you?" He asked, smiling. I felt my hand get tight around my book. What the heck? Why was he asking me that? And why did it make me mad? I shrugged off this feeling, loosing my grip," Do Whatever you want."

"Thanks Bro. You're the best." He said, patting me on the back. I moved away slowly, glancing at Marlie who had her arms crossed. Something seemed off. Was I forgetting something? Why did I feel this feeling in my stomach? I sighed, rubbing the back of my head in frustration. What's wrong with me?

I suddenly felt a pain on my head, before turning towards the source.

"Ow. What the heck?" I mumbled. It was Marlie, looking angry and frustrated.

"'Do whatever you want' Really?" She eyed me. I gulped, before putting my book down.

"Why should I care who you go out with?" I asked her questionably. Was there something I'm missing? Should I care?

"You really don't care? Not at all?" She asked, her voice desperate. I hesitated. Can she read my mind or something?

I shrugged, before opening my mouth to say something else but she interrupted.

"Fine. I'm going to date him then." She stated stubbornly. I gritted my teeth.

"Great."

"Good."

"Fine." I raised my eyebrows.

"Fine!" She yelled, before going to sit down. I sighed loudly, sitting down also. Why did I feel jealous?

{Marlie's P.O.V}

It was after school and even though Leo and I were sort of in a fight, we still had to work on our project. I swear, this project will be the death of me.

"How about this?" Leo asked, showing me a couple of examples on historical figures.

I sighed, looking at them blankly. I was still a bit mad. But I can't help it if he just doesn't remember. He probably just didn't care enough to begin with.

"Those are...okay." I mumbled, not really paying attention. Give me a break, I have a lot on my mind.

"Pay attention, Marlie." He whined, tugging on my arm like he used to when we were dating.

"This is hard." I mumbled, putting my head on the desk.

He groaned, clearly frustrated. He stood up, and getting his bag. I lifted up my head.

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously.

"To the bus. Amanda's busy today and my car is at home so I have to take it." He mumbled, still a bit frustrated, but I could tell he was trying to push past it.

He walked past me, and I grabbed onto his arm, stopping him. He looked down at me.

"Wait for me. I need to take the bus also." I said smiling. Leo smiled slightly down at me and I reached over towards my bag, before standing up.

"Let's go!" I said, walking in front of him. He shook his head as he smiled.
-
Leo sat down in one of the two seats that were empty at this time. I eyed him carefully as he placed his bag on the seat next to the window. He was clearly joking, but it didn't look like he was going to let me have the spot.

"Leo," I tapped onto his shoulder. He pretended to ignore me.

"Seriously...." I sighed, giving him an evil eye.

"Fine. I'll move your bag myself." I said. He didn't move as I tried climbing over his legs towards the other side. Honestly he could make it easier for me if he moved...

Suddenly the bus started and I squealed, falling into Leo's lap and sitting down. He winced in pain. This sounds familiar...

Leo got a slight image of this happening before, but I was in a school uniform.
A couple of years ago:

Marlie stood up quickly, "I'm late!" She quickly pressed the stop button on the bus and She started to try and walk around his legs but just then the bus stopped abruptly, making her sit on his lap. He winced in pain and She stood up and quickly jumped away from him.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." Marlie gasped with her hands over her mouth. Leo laughed with a painful expression.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" Marlie asked him while putting her hand on his back.

"Fine." He groaned, waving his hand.

"I'm sorry. I have to go." She ran her hand through her hair, basically jumping on the balls of her feet to run out of there. She walked/ran out of the bus and He smiled after her.

Why couldn't he remember anything after you ran out of the bus? He wondered.

"That's what you get for not moving your bag." I mumbled angrily, moving to the side and pushing his bag into his hands. He stared blankly at me, almost scanning my face.

"You okay there?" I waved a hand in front of his face.

He blinked slightly, getting that image out of his head," Yeah. Fine." He turned away deep in thought.
I pouted my lips, before sighing and facing towards the window.
After a couple of blocks, I pressed the stop button on the bus and I looked towards Leo. He looked out the window and furrowed his eyebrows.
Why did these buildings look so familiar to him? He's never been here in his life.

"Where are you stopping?" He asked curiously.

"My apartment. I need to get ready for my date." I said plainly. Leo hesitated, feeling like he had a connection to me somehow.

The bus stopped and I smiled, before moving out easily and walking towards the exit.

"Bye." I waved towards him. He waved back, a slight smile. I hopped off the bus and it hurried away, leaving me with a frown.

I looked back towards the bus and I sighed. One day maybe you'll remember...
-
I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel guilty for starting to date Eugene just to get back at Leo. But, it's not like Eugene is such a good guy either. He's a player. The only reason he wanted to go out with me in the first place was because I used to be with Leo, and Leo was popular at school. I waited patiently, tapping my feet cluelessly on the bench. I didn't expect myself to actually go on this date. But honestly, I would've felt terrible if I didn't. I should do what he asked me. Give him a chance right?

Suddenly two legs were placed in front of me. I looked up cluelessly, to see Eugene with a big smile on his face.

"Ready?" He asked me brightly. I nodded slowly.
"I got you this." He said, pulling out something. I looked over at him and was surprised to see a rose in his hand. I widened my eyes, taking the rose in my hand.

"Thank you..." I mumbled.

"I have the perfect place to take you." He smiled. I raised my eyebrows.

"Perfect place?...where?" I asked.

"You'll see." He smiled, grabbing my arm and pulling me along.
-
Eugene and I were actually getting along better than I expected. He had the same music taste in me, the same taste in food, not to mention that we were in the same class so that was something to talk about. I laughed as he made a joke.

We were sitting in a restaurant. It was nice, Italian and had dimmed down fairy lights across the ceiling. There was little lanterns in the middle of each table, making the restaurant more dreamlike.

"So, Sorry if this is sudden. But, I was curious as to what happened between you and Leo..." he said, breaking my mood. I got serious, moving awkwardly in my seat. I had forgotten about Leo for a while...that's weird.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the mood." He mumbled, looking like he genuinely felt bad.

"I just don't really want to talk about it." I mumbled, biting my lip.

"It's okay. I get it." Eugene reached over, putting his hand on mine. My stomach tugged.

"Let's move onto another topic shall we?" He smiled. I nodded.

"Well, well...well..." A voice was heard next to us. We looked up to see Amanda and Leo, hand in hand.

"Look who's here babe." Amanda tugged onto Leo's hand. Leo looked from Eugene to me, almost angrily. I gulped.

"What are you two doing here?" Eugene asked in defense. He clearly didn't like Amanda...or Leo.

"On a date. But now that we see a couple of losers eat here, I think we'll eat somewhere else." Amanda said, clearly annoyed before turning around. Leo pulled her back, still looking at me.

"No. Let's eat here." Leo mumbled.

"What?" Amanda And I asked at the same time, our eyes wide. Why would he want to eat here? Does he really not care that I'm on a date?

"Let's eat here. We're here anyway." Leo said, turning towards Amanda and tugging her to a seat not far from me and Eugene.

I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry. I really didn't know they'd be here." I mumbled in my hands. I felt terrible.

"It's okay. Let's just leave after we get our food. I need to take you somewhere else anyway." Eugene smiled. I nodded, smiling also.

After a lot of laughs later, and more conversation, I couldn't really focus on Eugene. Leo was just across, occasionally giving glances towards me. Amanda fed him a spoon full of food and he took it happily, chewing. I looked away, feeling uncomfortable. This wasn't how it was supposed to go.

"You okay?" Eugene asked suddenly. I snapped out of my mind and I smiled.

"Yeah. Just a bit cold." I lied quickly.

"Oh, here." He said, walking over and taking off his jacket.

"No...it's okay. Really." I smiled while shaking my head.

"Just take it." He laughed, placing it on my shoulders. I smiled, feeling taken care of.
-
It was now an hour or so later, and Eugene and I finally decided to leave the restaurant. I got up, not looking at Leo before walking out with Eugene. The air was fresh and cool against my skin, making me smile. I liked this weather.

"So, hows your project coming along?" He said, trying to make conversation.

I looked over at him, smiling," It's coming along. Yours?"

"Same actually." He laughed. I know he had a girl for his partner. I think it was a girl named Emma?

I nodded, not really paying attention as he stopped walking. I paused, looking back at him.

"What?" I asked dumbly.

"Marlie, I know that you have a history with Leo and everything." He started," But, I know for a fact that I can make you so much happier then he ever did. I know it was a bit awkward with him there today, but I swear I'll make you forget about him. If you let me." He said, before slowly leaning down towards my face. I widened my eyes, not really moving. He was going to kiss me. But, did I want to kiss him? I don't think so.

Suddenly my phone rang and Eugene froze right in front of my lips.

"I should take this." I mumbled, taking a step back and picking up my phone quickly.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone. Eugene sighed, taking a step back disappointingly.

"Don't kiss him." I heard a voice on the opposite line. I froze.

"Leo?" I mumbled. Eugene's face looked up.

"Don't do it. I don't want you to." Leo said. I hesitated, looking around. That's when I spotted Leo across the street, Amanda standing behind him with her arms crossed and a hurt look on her face. The light that said he could walk across the street turned on and he started making his way over.

Eugene looked at where I was looking and he let out a little scoff. Eugene grabbed my phone out of my hand and groaned in frustration, ending the call.

"Don't like him anymore. Like me." Eugene grabbed me by the shoulders, making me face him. Before I could even think, he smashed his lips into mine. I widened my eyes, feeling someone else's lips besides Leo's was strange. I put my hand on his chest, trying to push him away, but he was too strong. I finally got him off after a few seconds, before looking at him in shock. I looked across the street and Leo or Amanda was nowhere in sight. He left.

"How could you?..." I said towards Eugene. How could he do that in front of Leo?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 341 15
"I know it's wrong but it feels so right, please?"
431 11 10
What if when a popular and sporty boy at your school turns out to be girlish?'I' know someone like that and he's from the sports department from my s...
79.2K 1.5K 32
"Leo, how do you stay looking so delicately young?" "Oh, babe, it's the rose water." ~ In which a 19 year old girl encounters her 44 year old celebri...
178K 6.1K 35
'Leo, you're nothing but a heartbreaker, and you'll never change.' Her heart felt dead as she spoke the words that flowed so quickly out of her mouth...