Perennial Love

Av AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... Mer

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
51. Living the dream
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

18. Friends turned Spy

455 34 59
Av AnushaBhatt15

A/N

Hey guys, here's the next update... I know I had said that I will update the following week of previous update but sorry, I couldn't... Got busy...

Go ahead and read it and don't forget to leave inline comments...

__________________________

Pia's POV

"Hi guys" I said as I came and stood near our table. We were here, in a cafe to discuss what was the progress in our plan...

"Hi! And you are late" Nil said looking up at me from his seat. I smiled at him, taking a seat next to Rey...

"I know, and I am so sorry. Actually couldn't get sleep whole night, so overslept in the morning!" I said as soon as I settled... Yup, I couldn't sleep whole night! It's just that sleep didn't seem to engulf me. I just had one of the sleepless nights again, after many years... But I can blame one person for that! Mr. Cryptic case! Arghhh... I don't even want to go there...

"Are you alright???" Rey asked concerned...

"I am okay, don't worry" I said and looked around. I realised that few of them were missing in the group...

"Where are others? Waiting for them?" I asked raising my eyebrows...

"Nope... They are not coming. Rinni is busy, Amar and Bharat had some work to finish, so basically they aren't coming..." Said Vicky

"But they said us to update them afterwards" Simmi completed him...

"Okay" I said shrugging...

"So let's start?" Kriya asked excited as to what news she's gonna get. Alas! There's nothing I have got that could lead us further...

"Rey! You say what happened? Did you get some clue?" Asked over excited Nil...

"No..." Rey said and everyone's face fell. Somewhere, I knew it that this would be the result...

"But..." He started again and we all looked at him with curious gazes, eagerly waiting for him to continue...

"But what Rey!? Don't give the build-up" Kriya whined and slapped his arm...

"Okay okay, chill" Rey said rubbing his arm and continued... "I got to know the name of that girl" as soon as he finished, we all grinned at him...

"What happened exactly!?" Asked Simmi...

"What's her name!?" Asked Vicky...

"How did you do that!?" Asked Nil...

"Wait guys, let him answer one by one..." I butted in this time...

"Relax!" Rey half yelled as we were in a cafe and we all sat back on our seats quitely...

"I will say everything, let's just place our orders first and continue..." Rey said and we all agreed. We placed our orders and again started looking at Rey, giving a silent message to continue now...

"So, as I said, I had went to his home yesterday. When I had arrived there, Swayam was already gone to his office, so my field was all clear... I had went to his room to search for something but it didn't open, maybe he had it locked... I strolled here and there in the whole mansion but I got no clue. At last, I went to aunty's room and she was surprised and so happy to see me. We talked about random stuffs and I was trying to lighten the atmosphere. Eventually when I asked about Swayam's room being locked, she said that he has been keeping it locked when he was not in it since the party night..." Wait... Did something happen that night in his room? I don't remember anything.

"Wait... Wait... Why did he decide to lock his room? Did anything happen?" I asked out of curiosity and confusion. Everyone's face turned a bit cold and all looked at Rey who gulped audibly... I was getting nervous as to what I did.

"Umm... Actually we don't know" Rey said

"I know you know, so spit it out" I said getting irritated now. What is it that everyone is hiding from me and why? I want to know now...

"I seriously don't know Pia. We all were down in the party hall, where we all were chilling. Swayam was there, up with you, I don't know what happened... You can ask him if you want to know" Rey said and I believed him. But, the idea of asking that jerk, scratch it, even the thought of seeing him was making me furious... Arghhh, I don't even want to think about that man!

"Leave it, we will see it afterwards... Now continue." Vicky said

"Okay... So while talking to aunty, I was very sure where I wanted to take the conversation and what information I wanted from her. I wanted her to say something about his past, but she wouldn't spill the beans. Then I got fed up of all the talks and gossips she was doing and asked her the question directly about his past and what story he had... At first she got suspicious of my intentions and after I assured her that I was just casually curious, she got emotional and sad all over again..." Rey said and sighed heavily

"Did she say something new? We also want to know his story Rey! Please tell us fast." Kriya said excitedly and we all chuckled...

"I am afraid that you guys will be disappointed" Rey said and looked at us one by one... Why is he building so much suspense!? Can't he just finish it off in one go?

"Aunty said nothing new guys" Rey continued and looked defeated...

"She just kept on repeating the same things, again and again... The pain she was putting in the words, was so pure, so raw that I had tears in my eyes at that time" he paused and let out a shaky breath and continued...

"But in the flow, she said something... The one which made me smile even in my tears... She took the girl's name while refering her with Swayam... Her name is 'Sharon'!" He said and grinned at everyone.

That name! Sharon! Rings some bells somewhere in the back of my mind... It feels like I have heard it before, but where? And why would i be concerned with that name? I don't even know anyone named Sharon... This is giving me a headache. I need my coffee right away. As if on cue, our orders arrived and I was glad that I had caffeine in my latte... It helped me relax!

"Oh wow! Swayam-Sharon... Sharon-Swayam... Sounds so cool" Nil said and chuckled...

"Oye, what cool huh? We don't even an idea that how many more Sharon's are there, leave world, just think of Mumbai!" Vicky said smacking the back of Nil's head...

"Yeah guys, he has a point... How are we going to search her?" Simmi asked next...

"That's the problem now. We don't even have her surname... This is what was bothering me." Rey said disappointed...

"We can approach through social media, but we have no idea who she could be. We don't even know if she uses it or not. We are basically searching for this lady, who existed, as per Swayam, something 4-5 years back? We don't even know how she looks" Vicky reasoned and we all agreed to him. We were silent thinking of the ways to track down this girl but my mind was roaming around her name! Where could I possibly had heard her?

"Leave that, what about you Pia? What happened!?" Simmi suddenly brought me out of my thoughts, by her question. The question I dreaded the most now! I don't even want to take his name, but I am left with no choice... I have to do this for my friends...

"Yes Pia, we forgot to ask you" Kriya said and now everyone's attention was on me, waiting for me to say something... I took a huge breath and started...

"What had happened with me is...

*Flashback*

I parked my car in the parking of the Shekhawat Industries's huge office building. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. I was hell nervous. Why? Because I was going to search for some clue. How? I don't know. About whom? I don't know. Where? Well, I knew answer for this, in his office...

You can do it Pia! You are brave girl, you can! I gave myself a prep talk and approached the main entrance to the building... The receptionist greeted me as soon as I entered and asked my purpose...

"Um... I am here to meet Mr. Shekhawat" I said to her smiling politely...

"Do you have an appointment ma'am?" She asked back. Shit! I don't have one. How could you forget something so important Pia!?

"I am sorry, I don't have any" I replied, praying that she would somehow allow me to meet him.

"Then I am afraid you can meet him miss. He doesn't allow anyone without an appointment, afterall he is the CEO of the company" she replied politely and turned back to her PC, continuing her work...

"Excuse me, can you just say him that his friend Pia is here to meet him? I am the manager of his new project..." I asked her again...

"Just give me a minute, I will try" she replied and took the intercom... She talked about me to the other person on the other side and nodded her head, as if taking some instructions...

"Miss, his office is at third floor, you can go now" she said and I thanked her. Phew! One hurdle passed... I walked towards the elevator, entered it and pressed the bottom. I stepped out as soon as it halted and I was immediately met with a woman, in her formal business outfit, with red lipstick and cake of makeup on her face...

"Hello ma'am, I am receptionist of this floor, I have got a call few minutes back." She said and forwarded her hand for shake. I was finding it quite too much of hospitality, but anyways, I have to concentrate on doing for what I am here... I shook her hand with mine and said my name...

"Pleasure to meet you ma'am, please make yourself comfortable in the waiting room there" she said and showed a room at the right of the corridor. Why is she showing me a waiting room?

"I am here to meet Swayam er... Mr. Shekhawat, so, waiting room?" I asked her, creasing my eyebrows...

"Boss is in a meeting ma'am, it would take another 30-45 minutes, so it's better if you wait here and get relaxed" she said and smiled at me... This is too much of smiling for just hospitality of a client or a visitor, what's upto her???

"But the receptionist down..."

"Ah, I was the one who talked to her. Usually sir don't have any restrictions on friend visiting him, anytime of the day... So it was my call to let you meet him, since sir and his PA are busy in the meeting." She finished her explanations and I smiled in return... Damn! I was here to be in his office, not this stupid waiting room... This would be perfect time to check for anything I could get, he would not be in his cabin... I waited for sometime in the room, contemplating whether to go in his room or not. Then I stood up and went to the receptionist, of this floor...

"Excuse me, can I wait in his office?" I asked her...

"Er... Any specific reason ma'am? Usually we don't let anyone enter his office unless he gives us approval. I am afraid that he would not appreciate it." She replied as she was afraid of him, when he would know...

"But... You only said that he doesn't have much restrictions on his friends right? I am one among his. So, let me go?" I asked a bit confidently...

"Umm..." She thought for sometime and continued, "sure ma'am, make yourself comfortable"

"Thank you" I replied and rushed towards his office, behind the receptionist who was showing me the way... The walk in the corridor was so silent that only keyboard keys and our shoe's noises against the floor were heard.As I walked, I earned curious gazes of some of the employees but they soon resumed their work...
The lady opened the door for me and I walked past her, to the chairs opposite the mahogany table, shining crisp as if it was brand new...

I took a look at the room. It was quite huge with cream, grey and black coloured walls, with modern designs... There was a couch and a tea table at one corner of the room. There was book shelf filled with all kinds of business management and strategies books, adjoining the files shelf, stuffed with many. The floor to ceiling transparent glass at one side of the room, illuminated the room and it looked more beautiful...

Pia! You can admire the room afterwards, first do what you are supposed to! I chided myself and turned back to the table. It was neat and clean, without even a single stain. The table clock ticking, laptop lying close, the pen stand standing alone beside the clock but, there was a photo frame too... Oh my god! Let it be what I wish for. I slowly went to the other side of the tablei and took the frame in my had and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding... It was a photo of him, Taani his sister, with her daughter Alia. I felt happy for a moment and sad at another as I didn't get any clue...

You must atleast search for it first, dumbo... My mind mocked and I strode towards the shelves... I checked them, to and fro, but found nothing... I went back to the table, and started checking the drawers. I know it's creepy, but no way left. I hope I will get something in here... First drawer, nothing else other than notepad, papers and other office supplies... Second drawer, nothing else than some files... Finally I reached third drawer, for which I had to sit and keel. It was also filled with some office papers, but below them, there was a photo frame which was kept facing down. I wonder who is there in that one. Damn! Possibly that is a photo of that girl... I got so excited and nervous all of a sudden with the mere thought of it. I was going to turn it, holding it when I heard the door knob twist...

"You can leave now Mrs. Sharma" he said in his crisp male voice and I jolted suddenly... Oh my god! I am caught. What to do now? My eyes feel on a pen in the drawer and I took it and closed the drawer without any noise and waited for him to find me out...

*Flashback ends*

"What!? Did he catch you spying his things?" Kriya asked shocked and worried...

"Did you get to see the photo on the other side of the frame?" Vicky asked excited...

"Photo and clue for laters, first tell us, were you caught red handed?" Rey asked this time... I heaved a huge sigh looked at them, I smiled and they relaxed a bit.

"Nah, not possible in my case that I would ever been caught sneaking something or doing anything..." I smirked and they are were amused...

"I just took a pen in my hand and made the excuse of picking up the fallen pen and he believed... Then we talked for sometime and... And I left" I said and all relaxed.

I don't even want to think of how the things ended up in the last. Ugh! He was such a jerk. Can't he treat his visitors with some respect, let alone friend! How dare he assume things between me and Sid and point at my personal things!? My anger just flared recalling his words...

"Ofcourse you can go without my permission from my office when you came here without my permission!!! Stating that you are my 'friend'"

"Ofcourse you should leave... Go meet your bestfriend, oops, boyfriend and have a wonderful time ahead..."

"It's a priority to you than your work right?"

"Well, I think that you both have something more than just friends... Are you both a thing?"

"Oh yeah... Have a good, no, great night!"

Though he didn't speak much nasty things that he could, I felt a sting in my heart, so painful that it was hurting... No one, as in no one, has ever talked to me in a way he did... He is an asshole. He don't know how to respect women!

"How could he point at my character? My relationship with my loved one's? The world knew that I was not their own blood of Mehra's, that I was an adopted child... But this? Is this what people think of me?" These all thoughts clouded my mind yesterday and this was the reason I didn't get a good night sleep... I even skipped the first doze of my medicine. Yeah, actually Sid had called me to inform about the appointment of the doctor he got for me, at 6 in the evening. The doctor had said that there's nothing to worry about. This was just a side effect of taking too much stress... The whole way back to home, Sid was lecturing me to take care of myself. I just turned my ears off on him. I just couldn't open to him on this matter... I was snapped out of my trance by snapping of fingers in front of my eyes...

"Pia! Where are you lost?" Simmi asked

"Nowhere, was just thinking something" I replied and smiled weakly...

"That's it?" Nil asked

"Huh?"

"Is that's what happened? You didn't get anything?" He asked clearly this time and I shook my head in negative...

"What's next guys?" Rey asked... I don't know what he was thinking of, but, I am determined now to not at all talk to him, ever again. He did a mistake, and I will make him regret it! I will not forgive him. He doesn't deserve my concern...

"I have a plan!" Vicky said after some time...

"Oh please! We know you and your plans. So, rejected" Simmi said rolling her eyes...

"Atleast listen once" Nil said pleading...

"We don't trust you. You know what happened last time right!?" Rey said this time passing a brief look at them...

"Rey! Simmi! Let them atleast share their plan. We can decide to opt it or not" Kriya kind of scolded then and they were quite immediately.

"Thank you Kriya" Nil said

"I thought why don't we go on a trip?" Vicky asked and everyone just started at him.

"Say something guys?" He added further seeing everyone's reaction...

"How come this brilliant idea striked you this time?" Rey mocked him and everyone laughed...

"It's amazing idea. We can just go on a trip with him included. When he will be 24*7 with us, we will definitely find a way to get out truth from his mouth or atleast from other sources... I am so excited" Simmi shrieked like a small girl...

"I agree" Kriya and Rey said in unison. No option left now, but to bear him in the trip. This is only for you guys. I don't even care if he goes somewhere and dies...

We discussed some things about the trip and all. Rey took the responsibility of convincing the cryptic case into the trip. Soon, everyone were out and dispersing in their ways. I went to my car parked to the right and settled in. I was about to start the engine when Rey plopped down beside me taking my by surprise...

"You here? What happened to your car?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him...

"Kriya took it to my home, I wanted to talk to you" Rey said fastening his seat belt and so did I.

"Say what!?" I asked pulling the car into the road...

"Straight to the point, what are you hiding?" He asked all of a sudden and I just looked at him with shocked eyes when I halted the car at a signal. How did he know that I hid something?

"Wh... What are you talking about?" I tried to play innocent taking a chance, thinking he would be talking about something different...

"Oh please, cut that crap. You know what I am asking, so just say" Rey said sternly and I tightened my grip on the steering wheel. I am caught! I cannot act anymore. Not in front of him atleast, now! I just heaved a heavy sigh and took a turn. I said everything that happened, yes, our fight included and how the things ended...

"I don't believe this! How dare he say something like that to you? To a woman? I am so mad at him! I just wanna beat him black and blue. The nerves of this guy..." Rey went on cursing him, scolding him through his gritted teeth for plenty number of minutes.

"Rey stop! He is wrong, I know, but please stop this ranting of yours" I said irritated. I couldn't hear so much of negative things against him. It made me feel angry for him, but at the same time, pity at him! Arghhh, this is so confusing... What am I feeling nowadays!?

"You don't guard him. Let me meet him once" Rey said fisting his hands...

"Relax okay? I am not guarding him. He insulted me, I will give him the punishment. I am already..." I said in a calm tone. He nodded and smiled at me...

"Moreover, he needs you guys. Just don't give up on him. He needs our help!" I said, don't know why, suddenly feeling sad and concerned for him! Control yourself Pia! Just few minutes back you promised to not be concerned! Stick to it!

"Okay... If you say so" Rey said smirking and the car arrived at his bungalow. He bid bye and I drove off...

Later that night, I got a message from Rey...

"Trip on! Mr. Shekhawat is convinced and joining us. So let's get ready guys... Mahabaleshwar, road trip, stay at my farmhouse, next weekend, 5 days and 4 nights"

I was suddenly very excited for the plan. Hope everything goes well now. I am not concerned anyways, let them do whatever they like. I took my pills and those helped me drift into my sleep, finally!!!

________________________

A/N

Ok🙉 please don't kill me for this chapter... I know it's very boring and I have written literally shit! I am myself not satisfied, but had to update something, coz this was important for the upcoming chapters  as a base and filler too... Pleaset me know how was it...

But...

Precap: road trip to Mahabaleshwar, with guilty Swayam, hurt Pia, angry Rey, and clueless group...

Are you guys excited? What do you think will happen?

I promise that coming chapters will be worth your read, you will definitely not regret it... So all readers over there, buckle up for a full fun, emotions and twists wala rollercoaster ride...

Vote, comment and share...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
201K 6.3K 56
THE ROYAL COUPLE Meet Swasti Singh:- A Greek goddess with a unique personality, her life revolves around two things; Work and Family. A bitchy and ba...
10.4K 506 23
Best Ranking- #12 in sadstories #1 in D3 #1 in VruShan #2 inSwaRon Sharon Rai Prakash, a twenty-seven years old, confident and smart woman lives a...