Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

By ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 57

789 14 0
By ryderlynnfever

I'm standing in front of the mirror and wearing my graduation gown also the cap. I half smiled and take it off then put it back into the box.

"What's wrong?" Dad asks me.

"Nothing. I'm just not ready to graduate yet." I shake my head.

"You are ready." Dad says to me and sits down on the couch.

"Dad, I will live in a big city like Los Angeles alone." I said to him and sit down next to him.

"And you will make your dreams come true. I know it's terrified at first. Like the city is too big and you're so small but you will get through it." Dad says.

"You said that because you are my father." I sigh.

"And because I'm your father it's mean the most because I know you the most." Dad says. "Come here." He pulls me closer to me and hugs me. "I gave up on my dream and I will never let anything happen to make you give up on your dream. This is your moment to shine. Look at how you've been through so far."

"I'm a baby. I can't leave you or mom's hands." I shake my head.

"But you're also the bravest and the strongest one. Someday there will be your name get nominated on the Oscars or Emmys or any other awards about your movie. Then you will get invited to talkshow and get into Hollywood Reporter. I believe that you can make it. If I believe that, then you should believe in yourself." Dad smiles at me.

"What if I screw things up?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Successful is made by the failure and screw things we did. You did a mistake and you learn from it." Dad rubs my hair.

I smile at him. "You are truly the best father in the world."

"I know. It's wrote on the custom t-shirt you gave me on Father's Day last year." Dad smiles back at me. "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do. Yeah they were all yellow. I came along I wrote a song for you and all the things you do and it was called "Yellow". So then I took my turn oh what a thing to have done and it was all yellow. Your skin oh yeah, your skin and bones turn into something beautiful. You know, you know I love you so. You know I love you so." Dad singing while rubbing my hair.

I smile and listening to him. Since I was little, he always sing me Yellow by Coldplay as my lullaby. I didn't know what that mean but now I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm standing behind the curtain in auditorium. Waiting for dad to come. I already put an invitation on his table and I hope he sees that. I hold my hands and take a deep breath.

Dad suddenly walks in from the audience door and hold the invitation. He then walk to the director seat and press the button that I put there until a screen come out and a video is playing.

"Hey, we made this video for Maddox William Schuester the son of our teacher." Rachel says from the video.

"Will Schuester." Kurt says from the video. "You know, many of us don't get to know our dads as men until they're older- past middle age, maybe a little beaten down by life."

"But we want to tell you about what your dad was like when he was young." Mercedes says.

"When he could dance like Fred Astaire." Mike says.

"And sing like Michael Buble." Marley says.

"He was an amazing teacher." Blaine says.

"Your dad and I almost hooked up - which means I could have been your mom. Hit me up when you want your first tattoo. I know a guy." Miss Holiday says.

"If it wasn't for your dad, I would've never been prom queen though that was kind of a bad experience for me when I think about it. But I still would've been living my life with a fake stutter. You had to be there." Tina says.

"I didn't have a father Someone I could look up to model myself after. Someone who could show me what it really meant to be a man. But your dad taught me how exactly to be a man." Finn says.

"It may seem a little weird to you, but back here in the Dark Ages it was still crazy for girls to love girls and guys to love guys but your dad made sure that we felt safe loving whoever we chose." Santana says.

"He does this magic trick where he pulls a duck out of a hat. You should have him show you sometime." Brittany says.

"Your dad had a passion for teaching. He really loved that moment when he connected with a kid. And he was prone to overemotional yet often inspiring pep talks." Sam makes an impression of dad.

"To put it simply, I was not a particularly nice person. Then your dad came along, and I became a man who was kind a relatively large portion of the time." Puck says.

"I can say without a doubt that your dad saved my life. Little Hepburn and Tracy wouldn't have a daddy if it wasn't for your dad. Those are the names of my kids who aren't born yet." Kurt says.

"We used a surrogate." Blaine grins.

"I donated the egg." Quinn grins.

"In the whole wide world, you'll never meet a man more accepting and open to nature in all its wonders than your father. He's a gem." Unique says.

"The best thing about your dad and that horrible perm of his is that no matter how talentless misshapen, ugly, miserable or sexually ambiguous you are he will still love you unconditionally." Coach Sue says.

"Your dad made sure that everyone in this school understood what it was like to see the world from this chair and he helped me see all that I could be even though I was in it." Artie says.

"No words can describe how good he is." Grandpa says.

"Your dad is the best man that I ever met. I was terrible but you know what? He made me changed to become a so much better person. I'm so lucky to married a man who is a hard worker like him." Mom says.

"Dad is the most incredible man in my life. He will do anything he can to make his kids' dreams come true. He is a hero." I said from the video.

"He is the most genuine." Artie says.

"Honest." Kurt says.

"Kind." Puck says.

"Generous." Santana says.

"Sand dollar." Brittany says.

"Amazing man any of us have ever met. He loved and looked after every one of us with as much care and concern as he does for you. We love your dad. We love him very, very much and no matter where we are or what we're doing he's with us, because we have his name tattooed in our hearts." Rachel says at the end of the video and an intro of Yellow is playing.

I smile and walk out from the backstage as the curtain lift up. I can see that dad is smiling and wipe his tears away.

Paris:
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah they were all yellow

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow"

So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know, you know I love you so
You know I love you so

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cause you were all yellow

I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
And you know
For you I'd bleed myself dry

It's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do

"Dad, when I was little you always sang me that song before I went to bed. I didn't know what it meant but now I do. So I presented that song for you and this." I smile at him and claps.

"Happy birthday!"

The others come behind the curtain bring confetti and a birthday cake. I smile and applauding. Dad walks to us and blow up the candle.

"Thank you guys so much. This is really the best birthday ever. I..I don't know what to say." Dad smiles at us. "It must be your idea." Dad says to me.

"Well.." I giggle.

"Thank you so much, sweetheart." Dad hugs me.

"I love you." I smile and hug him back.

"I love you more, sweet pea." Dad kisses my cheek.

I smile and give him the cake knife. "I was thinking to buy you hair straightener for your birthday present actually." I said to dad.

"I thought we had a deal that no more bad hair jokes." Dad turns his face at me.

"Umm Mr. Schue, we also have a gift for you." Rachel says to dad and give him a box.

Dad take it and open the box. He got a coffee mug said 'best teacher ever' and two knitted vests, dark blue, and dark green.

"Wow this is cute. Thank you guys." Dad smiles at them as we start hugging each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk enter the auditorium and raise my eyebrows as dad is sitting down on the edge of the stage.

"Dad? Why do you want to meet me here?" I raise my eyebrows and sit down next to him.

"I'm confused about graduation present that I should give you." Dad says to me.

"Well, I'm easy dad. I ever showed you about Microsoft Surface Pro 2 brochure." I giggle.

"Oh that was a code then." Dad chuckles. "You know what? I can't thank you enough for what you did for my birthday yesterday. I promise, this year we will have the best summer holiday. Where do you want to go?" Dad asks me.

"Umm I don't know. Maybe you should asked Maddox." I chuckle.

"You know what? When you were at his age I got called by your teacher from your school twice."

"Yeah because I slapped Jordan twice." I chuckle.

"Yeah and it made your mom insisted to send you to karate school." Dad chuckles. "But no. I didn't see you as an abusive woman. When I asked you why you did that, you cried and told me that you don't like it when other kids hurting your friends, you defended them. And I realized that you're really brave and you know what's the right thing to do. And I can't believe that you still have no confidence to go to L.A." Dad says to me.

"It was when I was six. I did what I think it's right. I never think about the consequences. But now soon as I grow up, there are a lot of struggles and consequences." I said to dad.

"You're right but you're also wrong. You're terrified." Dad says to me.

"I mean, have you feel be this terrified like me right now?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I had. When I took you home from the hospital. I was shaking. Ask your grandpa, I had no confidence to be a father, I'm scared that I'm gonna screw things up. But that night when you had colic, you couldn't stop crying, your mom was tired so I hold you in my arms and sang you a song until you finally fell asleep. Not only that, you fell asleep grabbing my finger with your whole tiny fist. I can made you fell asleep in my arms. I almost cried and I realized that it's not that hard to be a father and I know I can do it. And look at you now, I mean if I couldn't do it, you wouldn't grow up." Dad says to me.

"Is that true?"

"Yeah. And when everyone said that daughter will be closer to their father, I believe that because I'm proud with everything we did together." Dad smiles at me.

"I'm proud of us too." I smile back at him.

"And you have to know that I won't let you give up on your dream that easily. You haven't face it. You have to brave yourself up and get your confidence back again. And I promise, no matter what happen, I won't let anything screw up your dreams." Dad says to me. "And no matter how much you've grown, for me you're still my little girl who cried every morning when I went to work." Dad chuckles.

"Well said." I chuckle.

"Well, in a mean time I have the graduation present for you." Dad gives me a square box.

I open that box and there is a photo album with photos of me with my family when I was little. Dad gets up and walks to the middle of the stage.

I get up and raise my eyebrows and then standing while holding this photo album. The curtain lifts up and the band are here.

Will:
When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Will and Artie:
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try

Will:
To fix you

Suddenly the alumni and New Directions members come to the stage one by one. The screen behind them is playing a video of me when I was little while doing some stuff.

Will with The Alumni and New Directions:
Tears stream down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down on your face
And I

Tears stream down on your face
I promise you that I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down on your face
And I

Will:
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

"I love you, daddy." I said from the video while hugging dad and peck on his lips.

"I love you too, baby girl." Dad says from the video while picking me up and peck on my lips.

I smile and wipe my tears away. I walk to dad and hug him. "I love you, dad. You are literally the best father ever." I smile at him.

"I know that. You told me that everyday." Dad smiles back at me and kisses my forehead.

"Where did you got these videos and photos?" I ask him.

"Well, I broke through the old computer and cameras. I wanted to make you a scrapbook but your mom never allow me to enter the craft room so..." Dad chuckles.

"You were the most adorable baby I've ever seen." Mercedes laughs.

"Thank you I guess." I chuckle and open the photo album. "Ah this is after my first Christmas nativity. I was the angel." I smile while looking at the pictures.

"Yeah you went home and ran to your grandma asked for Christmas present when it's like two weeks before Christmas but now she is gone." Dad half smiled.

"I always thank her for giving me a handsome father." I smile at dad.

Dad smiles back at me and rubs my hair. I smile and keep looking at this photo album. I will bring this present to L.A and I will put my family picture in my bedroom.

~~

"You said you have a graduation present for me." I said to Mike.

"Yes. But it's alive thing so if you want to get it, come to my house." Mike smiles at me.

"What is it?" I sit up quickly.

"I told you it's alive thing." Mike grins.

"Go to your home now and get it so I will forgive you." I said to him.

"Alright, as your wish, princess." Mike pecks on my lips then walks out from my room.

I go back lay down in my bed. Suddenly someone open the door. I turn my face to the door and Maddox walks in bring colour book and his colour pens.

"You got homework?" I ask Maddox.

"No." Maddox shakes his head and gets on my bed.

I take the colour book and open it. I lay on my stomach and start colouring the picture using his colour pens. Maddox is a left handed so when we did thing like this, it doesn't bother us.

"Guys? We are going to have grocery shopping. Is there anything you need?" Mom opens the door.

"Mom, I need pads." I said to her.

"Okay, I will buy school supplies too at Target." Mom says to us and close the door.

"It's kinda strange when you didn't want to follow mom and dad to Target." I said to Maddox.

"I'm sleepy." Maddox leans his head on my shoulder.

"Go take a nap." I said to him.

"I don't want to sleep alone." Maddox shakes his head.

"Okay you can sleep here." I said to him and close the colouring book and put the colour pens inside its case.

I put the colouring book and the pens on the ground. I lay Maddox's body on the pillow then lay down next to him. I rub his head and lower the TV volume.

Brownie jump to the bed and lay down next to Maddox as Maddox hugs him. I smile and get up from my bed. I walk out from my bedroom and turn my way to downstairs.

Suddenly I heard meowing from cat in the backyard. I frown and turn on the backyard lamp and see a white fluffy kitten trapped on my backyard fence.

I walk closer to it and let that cat out from the fence and hold it. I can see this kitten got scratch on its leg and it's bleeding. I put the kitten on the couch and take first aid box.

"Paris?" Mike shouts from outside.

"Come in, Mike!" I shout back and sit down next to the kitten. "Poor you, kitty." I said to the cat and clear the blood from its leg.

"What happened?" Mike walks in.

"I found this cat trapped in my backyard fence and its leg bleeding." I said to Mike.

Mike take a look at it and frown. "We should bring this cat to the vet." Mike says to me.

"But I can't leave Maddox alone. He is napping in my room. My parents went out to Target and groceries shopping." I said to Mike.

"Here let me help you. I have a cat at home so I know that." Mike says to me and put the box on the table and take the first aid box.

I look at to the box he brought and open it until I see two golden fish in a small fish tank. "Mike, you got me two golden fish?" I chuckle.

"Yes. One is a girl and one is a boy." Mike smiles and put a bandage on the cat's leg.

"But we can't bring this fish to L.A." I said to him.

"Maddox can take them care." Mike says to me.

"Paris?" Maddox called me.

"I'm downstairs with Mike." I yelled.

Maddox walks downstairs and rubs his eyes. "Fish and cat?" Maddox frowns.

"I found the cat trapped in our backyard fence and the fish is from Mike and your job to take care of them." I said to him.

"The blood still can't stop. I guess we need to bring this cat to the vet and get its wound closed." Mike says to me.

"Okay since Maddox is awake we can bring that cat to the vet." I nod. "Come on, you come with Mike and I." I said to Maddox and grab my sling bag and put my shoes on.

Mike takes the blanket from the couch and wrapped the cat with it. We then walk out from the house and I locked the door. We get to Mike's car and Mike start drive away.

"This kitty looks sad." Maddox says to us.

"I know, buddy. That's why we need to bring the kitty to the vet. I have a cat at home and even though my cat claws me like every day but I love him." Mike says while driving.

"You're so sweet." I chuckle at Mike.

Mike smiles at me and park the car in front of the vet. I walk out from the car and pick up the cat and cover it up with blanket while Mike holding Maddox hand as we walk in.

~~

I rub the cat and give him the milk that I already put vitamin we got from the vet to it. Maddox just kneel down in front of the couch and Mike is rubbing the cat from the other side.

"Can I bring this cat home?" Mike asks us.

"No." Maddox shakes his head.

Mike and I look at each other and then turn our face to Maddox. "You want to take him care?" I ask Maddox.

"Yes his name is Dash." Maddox nods.

"As in Dash Parr from The Incredible?" Mike chuckles.

"Yes." Maddox nods.

"I will make a bow lace for him soon with his name on it." I smile at Maddox.

"Guys, sorry we are late. You guys must be hungry." Mom and dad walk in bring some groceries bag.

"We already bought Chinese food." I said to mom.

"Whose that cat?" Dad frowns.

"Oh I found the cat trapped in our backyard fence and then we brought him to the vet and get vaccination and cleaned up also the vet closed his wound and give him vitamin." I said to dad.

"And I want to bring this cat home but someone refused it." Mike nods and turns his face at Maddox.

"No, you can't bring Dash home." Maddox shakes his head and holds the cat.

"So the name is Dash?" Dad asks Maddox.

"Yes." Maddox nods and holds the cat and rubs it.

"Well, you have to take care of Brownie, Dash, and these two fish." I said to Maddox.

"I can do that." Maddox simply said.

"Really? Have you clean the toys in your room?" Mom asks Maddox.

"I will do that but Mickey can't bring Dash home." Maddox holds Dash and runs upstairs.

I chuckle and pick up Brownie. "Or can we bring this boy to LA?" I chuckle.

"Sure you can. But make sure that he got certificate to fly from the vet." Mike nods and rubs Brownie.

I smile and keeps rubbing Brownie. In couple months I will move to L.A with my boyfriend. I will start my future there and I can't wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And by that, I would like to say congratulations to all my fellow graduates today." I smile and walk off from the podium as the others giving me applause.

Today is graduation day. I'm wearing my graduation gown and standing on the backstage. I just gave my speech as senior class president.

"Alex Butler."

"I'm graduating!" Alex grins at us and walks to the stage.

"Arthur Abrams."

We are hi five at each other as Artie wheels to the stage. And I can hear the applauding filling this room.

"Blaine Anderson."

"Yes!" Blaine hi five with Sam and walk out from the backstage.

I smile and fix my hat and my gown. The day is finally come. I've been waiting for this day since a long time ago and yes I'm graduating probably not as the best graduate but I am.

"Paris Schuester."

I hi-five with Tina and walk out from the backstage and walk to the stage. I take the diploma that dad give me and hug him really tight.

"You made it!" Dad smiles at me.

I smile back at him and hi-five with Blaine, Alex and Artie.

"Sam Evans."

"Tina Cohen-Chang."

We are hugging each other and smile as dad is still calling out the others student one by one.

"Oh, God! Blaine, you guys, I can't go to New York with you." Tina says to us.

"Tina Cohen-Crazy, you can't get cold feet on us now." Blaine rolls his eyes.

"No, it's not that. I was gonna tell you later but the dean of admissions from Brown called me this morning." Tina grins at us.

"And you got in?" Sam asks excitedly.

"I got in! I'm going to Brown!" Tina grins at us.

"Tina!" Blaine smiles and hugs her. "Congratulations."

"And last but not least, Brittany S. Pierce."

"Brittany!" I shout and applauding as Brittany walks to the stage and get her diploma.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the William McKinley High graduating class of 2013!" Dad smiles as we are throwing our hat through the air. "And New Directions!"

Tina (with the Seniors):
I know this pain
(Why do you lock yourself up in these chains?)

Blaine:
No one can change your life except for you

Artie:
Don't ever let anyone step all over you

Blaine with the Seniors (Blaine):
Just open your heart and your mind (Mmh)

Sam with the Seniors (Sam):
Is it really fair to feel this way inside? (Oh, oh)

Blaine and Paris with the Seniors:
Someday somebody's gonna make you want to turn around and say goodbye
Until then baby are you going to let them hold you down and make you cry?

Artie and Tina with the Seniors (Blaine):
(Don't you know?) Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your way

Artie and Blaine with the Seniors (Blaine and Tina):
(Tina: If you hold) (Blaine: Hold) (on) for one more day

Blaine and Tina with the Seniors:
If you hold on for one more day
Things'll go your way

Tina with the Seniors:
Hold on for one more day

Paris (with the Seniors):
Mmh, you can sustain (the Seniors: You can sustain)
(Oh, or are you comfortable with the pain?)
You've got no one to blame for your unhappiness (No, baby)
You got yourself into your own mess (Paris with the Seniors: Ooh)

Alex (with Paris):
(Lettin' your worries pass) you by (Tina with the Seniors: Lettin' your worries pass you by)
Baby, don't you think it's worth your
Time to change your mind? (No, no)

Artie and Sam with the Seniors:
Some day somebody's gonna make you want to turn around and say goodbye
Until then baby are you going to let them hold you down and make you cry?

Artie and Tina with the Seniors (Blaine):
(Don't you know?) Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your way

Blaine and Sam (Tina):
(If you hold) Hold on for one more day

Blaine and Tina with the Seniors (Paris):
If you hold on for one more day
Things'll go your way (Things will go your way)

Tina with the Seniors:
Hold on for one more day

Blaine and Paris with the Seniors (Tina):
Some day somebody's gonna make you want to turn around and say goodbye (And say goodbye)
Until then baby are you going to let them hold you down and make you cry (Ooh-ooh)

Artie and Tina with the Seniors (Sam):
(Blaine: Don't you know?) Don't you know things can change (No, no)
Things'll go your way

Blaine and Sam with the Seniors (Tina with Blaine):
(Tina: If you hold) Hold on (for one more day)

Tina (Paris):
Yeah (Just hold on)
(Blaine with the Seniors: Hold on)
Hold on
Don't you know? (Hold on)

Artie and Tina with the Seniors (Blaine):
(Don't you know?) Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your way

Paris with the Seniors (Blaine):
If you hold (Hold on) (Tina with Blaine and Paris: For one more day)

Hold on
Hold on for one more day
Cause it's gonna go your way
Hold on for one more day

Alex and Tina with the Seniors (Paris with Sam):
Things'll go your way (Things'll go your way)

Blaine and Tina with the Seniors:
Hold on for one more day

We are smiling and hugging each other. I can see clearly that the screen is playing the video I made and got from all the hidden cameras I put at this school while we were singing the song. My plan is totally working.

~~

I open my locker and pack my stuff into a box. I'm gonna miss this locker. "Hey.."

I turn my face and see Samantha, the girl who used to blackmailing me smiles at me and hand me a card. I open it and read that.

"Thank you." I simply said.

"No, thank you. Since you agreed to meet her, she is getting better and trying to accept the truth." She said to me.

"So are we technically biological sister?" I frown at her.

"No. I was adopted too. They adopted me when I was three years old. I found out when I tried to donate my blood to her." She half smiled.

"I'm so sorry." I shake my head.

"No, don't be. I know what you feel when you said that you don't want to go back to her. I mean, I also don't want to go back to my parents who left me in foster care. I have parents who raised me now." She said to me.

"That's true." I simply nod and keep packing my stuff.

"Hey, you already done? Maddox can't stop whimpering he wants frozen yogurt." Dad walks closer to me.

"Well, good luck for everything. I'm so sorry for what I did to you." She smiles at me and walks away.

"Thanks." I smile and turn my face at dad. "Hold on, just this sticker." I said to him and stick out the sticker and throw it to the trash can and take my box.

"Who is she?" Dad asks me.

"Just a freshman that I ever helped." I smile at dad. "So Maddox want frozen yogurt? Can we go to Ihop?" I grin at dad.

"Okay for today." Dad says and put his arm around my shoulder.

I smile and keep walking in the hallways and hold my box. Everything is fine now. I'm so happy with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.2K 76
For some people, love someone is not a big thing but what if you love two person at the same time and you have to choose one? And this is happen to M...
2K 66 6
What happens when a new, blonde, amazing singer joins McKinley High? What happens when Santana meets her and realizes that it was her very first crus...
31.5K 558 44
"I like you." Finn smiles at me. "As in friend?" I replied. "No, more than that." He shook his head. "As in a guy who fall in love with a girl." Finn...
231K 2.8K 77
I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club changed everything in my life to be a sweet l...