Drunk In Love (Glee & Mike Ch...

By ryderlynnfever

Ever believe that you can fall in love with a guy when you get drunk? No. I never believe that. I even never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Jake Puckerman is HERE!!!
Tribute to Mark Salling
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 54

821 22 2
By ryderlynnfever

I walk in the hallways and see that girl who has been blackmailing me. I frown and walk to her quickly and stop her way.

"Stop blackmailing me!" I glare at her.

"What are you talking about?" She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Don't play stupid with me. I'm a principal daughter I have access to enter the control room and check out the CCTVs and I know you put all those letters and notes into my locker! Why would you do that? What is the thing that I have done to you? If I'm not mistaken, I even helped your mom get blood donor!" I frown at her.

"Come to my house after school and I promise that I will stop blackmail you and all." She gives me a note of her address then walks away.

I frown and read the address. If she keeps playing along with me. I won't be quiet, I will report her. But now I guess I should trust her for once and follow this address.

I let out a sigh and put the paper into my cheerios jacket and walk to cafeteria. I take my tray and pick up my food then pay it. After that I walk to the table and sit down with the others. I will find out what does she want after this.

~~

I park my car in front of a house. I walk out from my car and read the address that that girl gave me. I let out a sigh and walk to the door then knocking on the door.

Suddenly someone opens the door. "come on in." That girl says to me.

"Look, if you keep playing games with me, I will report you to the police for threatening." I frown at her.

"I promise you this is the last time. I will stop blackmail you." She said to me.

"Okay." I sigh.

"Follow me." She walked lead me to upstairs. I secretly record the voice in case something is happening. She opened the door and I see a woman lays down in bed. "My mom wants to talk to you." She said to me.

"Why? I'm not a doctor." I frown.

"Is this you right?" She gives me a picture.

I look at to the picture and that's the picture of me when I was baby. "Who are you?" I frown at them.

"I'm your mother." That woman says to me.

I chuckle and shake my head. "My mom is working now. Don't make a joke, ma'am."

"Look, you don't have to lie anymore. You're adopted." That girl says to me.

I frown at them. "How could you know that?"

"I can explain." That woman says and sits up slowly. "I was eighteen when you were born. And I can't believe that you really look like your father." She smiled at me.

"And why did you left me in that hospital alone?" I frown at her.

"Because I didn't know how to raise a child alone. Your father left me after I told him. He went out of nowhere without call or say goodbye. My parents kicked me out of the house. I lived alone and I wasn't sure to raise you. I even didn't pay for hospital. I left you and hope that there will be good parents for you." She said to me.

"They weren't good. They're the best parents I could ever ask. My mom always kisses my forehead before she went to bed even until now. And my dad would do anything to make my dreams come true. Look, if you're asking me to leave them for you. I'm not gonna do that. They are my parents not you. I may be born from your belly but they spent everything they have to raise me. I'm a Schuester and it will never change." I shake my head and walk out from the room and walk downstairs.

"Look, she is battling with a cancer. Please consider it." That girl says to me.

"No! Why does she threw me away at the first place? I have my parents who loved me and make me feel so lucky to be alive. I don't need her. My mom and my dad are enough for me." I said to her and walk out from the house then walk to my car.

I start my car and drives away. Even though she offered me all money she has or the fact that my biological father is a king of Ireland or something. I don't care. I love my parents now and I won't leave them for people who threw me away and clearly don't want me in their real life.

My parents totally love me. They spent everything they have to raise me and make me feel loved. I even feel proud when the others called me a little princess because it means that they see how close me and my parents are.

I keep driving and enter my car into my house garage. I walk out from my car and get into my house.

"I'm home!" I shout and walk in. "Grandpa?" I look around and walk upstairs.

"I'm in office room!" Grandpa shouts.

I walk into office room and frown. "Did you get dad's authorization to enter this room?"

"Nope. I'm just filling out some crossword puzzle in a newspaper." Grandpa simply said.

"Grandpa, dad will kill you. He doesn't even let me enter this room." I said to him.

"Well, I'm his father so..." Grandpa raises his eyebrows at me.

"Make sense." I nod. "Okay I'm gonna take shower first." I said to him and walk to my bedroom.

I walk enter my bedroom and lock the door. I walk to my bathroom to take shower and clean my mind from that suck thing that happened today.

After that I get dressed up with a long sweat pants and a sweat shirts then walk downstairs. I heard someone is open the door. I turn my face and see my mom and dad are walk into the house.

"Damn I lose!" Grandpa yells from upstairs.

"What is he doing?" Dad asks me.

"Playing video games in your office room." I chuckle.

"Dad?" Dad walks upstairs.

I walk to the kitchen and take a bottle of juice then pour it to my glass. "Can you help me to put these into the cupboard and the meat in the fridge?" Mom asks me and gives me grocery bags.

"Yes sure." I nod and open the grocery bags.

"Sweetie, get ready now. We are going out." Dad says to me.

"To?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Foster home. We are going to bring Maddox home." Dad smiles at me.

"Why?" I frown at him.

"You said you love him. My lawyer called me and he said that we can take him home. I thought you want a little brother." Dad says to me.

"He is cute and yeah I love him but.." I half smiled.

"You think that because we bring him home and adopted him, we are gonna stop loving you?" Mom asks me.

I sit down on the counter and nod. "Yeah." I nod.

"Honey, it won't be like that. Just because we have another child, doesn't mean that we are gonna stop loving you. Trust me, nothing will never change." Mom says to me.

"Promise me?" I ask her.

"I promise." Mom nods and smiles at me.

"Okay." I nod and get up and hug them. "I love you both so much."

"We love you too, sweetie."

I smile and pull them away. I walk to upstairs and walk to my room. I close the door and change my clothes. I hope that my parents won't break their promises.

~~

I look at the street as we are on the way to Foster child care to pick up Maddox. He is a six years old boy, his mother was very abusive, and she is in prison. Meanwhile his father passed away and the police suspected that his mother become abusive since his father died.

Dad park his car in front of the foster care. We knew him since dad and I usually entertain them here. We knew Maddox since he was three years old even at times he called dad "daddy".

I know I will be jealous. But he deserves to be loved by parents like my parents. He needs to feel safe and loved too.

I walk enter the foster care and put my hand inside my coat pocket. We walked in and smile to the receptionist.

"Maddox, look who's coming!" Shania smiles. "Welcome, Mr. Schuester, Mrs. Schuester." She smiled at us and walks lead us. "He is packing his stuff."

"I'm ready!" Maddox walks out of his room pulling his suitcase out.

I chuckle and shake my head. "That's heavy. Can you do it by yourself?"

"Yes. I'm a strong man." Maddox giggles.

"Here, let me help you." I said to him and walk to his room. "Are these your toys?" I ask him and look at a box.

"Yes. These are from my friends here they gave me on my fifth birthday." Maddox nods.

"Okay.. you know that you're coming home with me, mom, dad?" I turn my face at him.

"Yes." Maddox nods.

"And there is grandpa at home, he is really funny. You will love him." I smile at him and pick up his toys box. I walk out from his room and put the toys box on the ground. "This is heavy." I said to dad.

"I got that." Dad smiles at me. "Thank you so much Shania." Dad smiles at her.

"Yeah for all your help and all." Mom nods.

"I'm gladly to help. He deserves to be with a family who loves him." Shania smiles back at us. "Maddox, be good to your new family okay." Shania says to him.

"Good bye." Maddox says to her and hugs her. "Bye bye." He said to the others and waves them a goodbye.

I take his suitcase and push it out as dad hold the toys box. I know start from now, I'm a big sister. It's kinda hard but I hope that my parents won't break their promises.

~~

I lay my body in my bed and scrolling up Instagram on my phone. Suddenly I heard some steps closer to my room. I put my phone on the side table and close my eyes quickly.

I can hear that someone open my room door. I blink a bit and mom walks in. She took the books on my bed and put it on the book shelf. After that she put the blanket around me and kisses my forehead.

She then walk out from my room and closes the door. I know they are still my parents. Nothing's gonna change with that. And there is nothing to be afraid of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm packing my stuff in a suitcase to go to Florence for that arts camp. "Mom? Where is my passport?" I look around and open my drawer.

"Your drawer?" Mom walks in.

"Not here." I shake my head.

"I'm gonna check in your dad's office." Mom says to me and walks away.

I walk out from my room and turn my way to the upstairs family room and see Maddox and grandpa is watching movie together as grandpa is trying to fix his car toy.

I take the popcorn from a bowl that Maddox holds and laughs. "Paris!!" Maddox yells.

I laugh and eat the popcorn. "Guys, your dad is having headache, no shouting or yelling okay." Mom says to us and gives the passport to me.

"Isn't that a passport?" Grandpa asks me.

"Yes. I'm going to Florence tomorrow." I nod.

"Florence Italy?" Grandpa frowns.

"Yes, dad sent the glee club to arts camp in Florence." I said to him.

"Put that passport in your bag before you lose it." Mom says to me.

"Alright." I roll my eyes and walk into my room. I put my passport into my bag and lock my suitcase. Tomorrow I will have a flight to Florence. Kinda excited actually.

I walk out from my room and walk to the family room. I sit down next to Maddox and take the popcorn from its bowl as Maddox turns his face at me and frowns at me. I grin at him and eat the popcorn.

"Here, all fixed." Grandpa gives the car toy to him.

"Yay thank you, grandpa." Maddox smiles at grandpa.

"You're welcome, buddy." Grandpa smiles back at him and gets up then walks away.

I turn my face to the TV and take the remote control. Maddox takes the remote control from my hand. I open my mouth and give him my dragon fire breath.

"Eww!" Maddox frowns and cover up his face with his hand. "Your breath smells like donkey."

I laugh and turn off the TV then run away. Maddox start yelling again. I guess this is the fun of having sibling. You get someone to play with or talk with.

~~

"So you will go to Florence tomorrow?" Mike asks me and sits down on my bed.

"Yes for few days." I nod and lay down on my bed.

"Who are you?" Maddox suddenly walks into my room and points his plastic swords to Mike.

"Maddox, knock the door before you walk in." I roll my eyes.

"So you're Maddox, I'm Mike. I'm Paris's boyfriend. Hi." Mike smiles at him.

"Maddox?" Dad shouts.

"Here!" I shout.

Dad opens the door and chuckles. "Hey, don't disturb her, she is having teenager stuff. You said you want to follow me to tires shop." Dad says to Maddox.

"But he is a stranger." Maddox points at Mike.

"He is not a stranger. He lives about two blocks away. He was my student at school. Come on." Dad says to him.

"Okay." Maddox walks out from my room.

"Sorry, guys." Dad says to us and close the door.

"He is cute." Mike chuckles.

"At least I have a new toy. He is like talking doll you know." I chuckle.

"And it seems strange when you are not jealous at all." Mike smiles at me.

I get up and hug my legs. "I'm jealous but he deserves to feel loved and safe too. And there is something that make me realize that maybe sharing my parents with him is a good thing."

"What is it?" Mike asks me.

"Last Wednesday I met my biological mother." I half smiled.

"Isn't she died?" Mike frowns.

"She wasn't. It was wrong woman. I met her and asked her why did she threw me away." I said to Mike.

"And?"

"She said that she was eighteen when I was born. My biological father left out of nowhere after he heard the news. She was terrified to raise a child alone. Her parents kicked her out and she doesn't have money and all so she just left me there and ran away. When I met her, the girl who blackmailed me said that the woman is battling cancer and wanted me back. But I just left. I never want to back. Even she offered me like a ton of gold." I shake my head.

"Of course you don't. You just want to feel loved and your parents love you." Mike rubs my hand. "I'm just curious how she found you."

"I donated my blood to her and maybe similar DNA." I shrug. "I just want to live peacefully no more blackmail."

"That was the last time." Mike smiles at me.

"I hope so." I sigh and chuckle.

"It will be." Mike pecks on my lips.

"Honey, do you.." Mom suddenly opens my room door.

"Mom..." I groan.

"Oops sorry.." Mom chuckles. "Where are your dad and Maddox?"

"Went to tires shop." I said to her.

"Okay I'm sorry." Mom chuckles and closes the door.

"I'm sorry, my house is full now." I chuckle at Mike.

"And you seems happier and not lonely anymore." Mike smiles and kisses me softly.

I smile back at him and kisses him back. "Want to cuddle and watch movie?" I ask him.

"Sure." Mike nods.

I turn on the TV and lay down in my bed. Mike lays down next to me and rubs my hair. I turn the channel to Netflix and pick the movie. My Saturday date with Mike will never change and stay this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Florence, Italy. For the first time in my life and I went to Europe. And the arts camp is totally not the camp and we learn about Arts. But it's like arts fair and we got to perform a song tomorrow for all the people in order to champaign the arts.

We also stay in a nice five stars hotel. Even our room has a great view. It's really nice actually. I love being here. Cold weather and learn about something new.

"So what song should we sing for tomorrow? We don't want to embarrass ourself. We came long way from US to Italy." Blaine says to us.

"Paris, who is this little guy that snuggling with you?" Tina asks me.

"Who?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Your dad posted it on Instagram. He addressed you two as two angels." Tina says to me.

I look at my phone and check my Instagram. Yes dad tagged a picture of me and Maddox fell asleep in family room upstairs and snuggling to one another on the couch. He uploaded it to Instagram with the caption: 'These two angels of mine. Five minutes they fought and five minutes after that they snuggled up together.'

"That's my little brother, Maddox." I said to her and smile to the picture.

"You're only child." Sam chuckles.

"Well, recently my parents just adopted a six years old boy named Maddox. Actually we knew him since he was three years old until now he is almost seven. My dad and I usually entertained in foster care. And last week, we brought him home." I said to them.

"You said you never want to share your parents with anyone else." Tina says to me.

"Yes. I was jealous at first but he deserved to feel loved and safe. His mother was abusive to him since his father passed away when he was baby and now his mother is in prison. So I want to share. Besides, there is nothing changes between me and my parents. My mom is still kissing my forehead before she goes to bed. My dad is still tickling me when he is bored. And you see he called us as the angels of his." I smile at them. "also I got an alive doll that I can play with and I'm not lonely anymore." I chuckle.

"But it's true having siblings is like five minutes war and then one minute after that is beautiful world."  Tina chuckles.

"Not really if you know my big brother." Blaine simply said.

"But he is like the most handsome man in North America and he is straight." I said to Blaine.

"I even want to be gay for your brother, dude." Sam says to Blaine.

"Stop imagining my big brother!" Blaine frowns. "Now think about the song we should sing in front of these Italian people." Blaine says to us.

"Maybe song about Italian food." Sam simply said.

"I have an idea! We could do something like flash mob while singing!" I grin at them.

"Yeah that could be great." Sam nods. "But where are the others?"

"They aren't tired to explore the city meanwhile I just want to sleep." I sigh. "But I have the choreography in my mind that we can do for our flashmob." I said to them and get up. "Sam, call the others and meet in the roof top for the rehearsal. Now or I will kill you." I said to Sam.

"Yes, ma'am." Sam rolls his eyes and take his phone.

I walk out from the room and hold my phone then walk to the elevator. This hotel have a swimming pool in the rooftop and I guess nobody is gonna use the pool in the evening.

I walk out from the roof and look at the city lights. It's really beautiful but if I walk closer to the edge, people probably will think that I'm going to suicide.

"We are here now."

I turn my face and grin at them. "I know what song we should sing and the choreography. It will be like a little flash mob. So all we need to do is get the citizens to dance with us since we are going to perform on the street." I said to them.

"Okay show us." Blaine nods.

"It's just simple choreography. Even I'm sure that Baby Puckerman can do it in his sleep so from the top!" I clap my hands and grin at them.

"You literally just like your dad." Blaine shakes his head.

I roll my eyes and turn around and start doing the choreography. I hope that this performance tomorrow could be the boom for the Florence citizens.

~~~~

I'm standing on the street of the arts fair in Florence. We are getting ready for our special performance and we decided to do it surprisingly to impress these people who came from all over the world.

Blaine walks on the street with the others and start doing the opening song and make their formation for the choreography.

Blaine with New Directions:
Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh, eh, eh-oh, eh-oh

I smile and walk to the street then hi five with Blaine and the others. This could be perfect. I know that.

Paris:
I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show

Blaine:
And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

Sam walks to us and approaching us as we start doing the choreography as the others start taking the citizens to dance with us.

Sam (New Directions):
But if you close your eyes (Eh-oh, eh-oh)

Sam with New Directions (New Directions):
Does it almost feel like (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
Nothing's changed at all? (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh, eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)

Artie and Kitty with New Directions (New Directions):
And if you close your eyes (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
Does it almost feel like (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
You've been here before? (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh, eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)

Blaine:
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

Sam:
We were caught up and lost in all of our vices

Paris with Sam:
In your pose as the dust settled around us

Artie and Paris:
And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

Kitty and Marley (New Directions):
But if you close your eyes (Eh-oh, eh-oh)

Kitty and Marley with New Directions (New Directions):
Does it almost feel like (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
Nothing's changed at all? (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh, eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
And if you close your eyes (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
Does it almost feel like (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
You've been here before? (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh, eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)

Artie with Sam:
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

New Directions:
Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh, eh, eh-oh, eh-oh

Paris (with Blaine):
Oh where do we begin?
(The rubble or our sins?)

New Directions: 
Oh where do we begin?

Paris with New Directions:
The rubble or our sins?

Sam (Paris with New Directions):
And the walls kept tumbling down (Oh where do we begin?)
In the city that we love (The rubble or our sins?)
Great clouds roll over the hills (Oh where do we begin?)
Bringing darkness from above (The rubble or our sins?)

Paris and Sam (New Directions):
But if you close your eyes (Eh-oh, eh-oh)

Paris and Sam with New Directions (New Directions):
Does it almost feel like (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
Nothing's changed at all? (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh, eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
And if you close your eyes (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
Does it almost feel like (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
You've been here before? (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh, eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)

Sam with Paris (Sam):
(Oh) How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

Sam (New Directions):
If you close your eyes (Eh-oh, eh-oh)

Paris with Sam (New Directions):
Does it almost feel like (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)
Nothing changed at all? (Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh, eh, eh-oh, eh-oh)

New Directions:
Eh, eh-oh, eh-oh, eh, eh-oh, eh-oh

We ended up our performance with full of applauding from all the citizens here. Whether the one who joined to dance with us or not. And Finn gives us a thumb up as he records our performance. With this, I can't wait face the nationals.

~~

"Two hundred and fifty thousand views on YouTube within four hours. And we become the YouTube trending topic number 4 now. Wow you guys." Finn smiles at us as he look at to his iPad.

"Well, big props to Miss Paris W. Schuester for her great idea." Blaine smiles at me.

"Thank you. Thank you." I giggle.

"It might give us big chance on Nationals in two weeks." Marley says to us.

"Yes that's true." Finn nods. "And we need a strategy to make our national performance is bigger than this." Finn says to us.

"Take the national on the street?" Ryder asks.

"Nah." I shake my head. "We should open the performance like what we did on the street. With one or two people then second song all the members come along and we should sing a song that full of beat." I said to them.

"Yeah so that's why Paris and I should sing a duet together. We can do A Thousands Miles or No Air." Sam says to them.

"Move on, Sam!" Blaine simply said and walks to the bathroom. "By the way, how about nurse Penny?"

"How about her?" I raise my eyebrows at Sam.

"I don't know I just found that you're really attractive now." Sam says to me.

"What about first song is sing by all the seniors? Like what you guys did on last year Nationals?" Marley says to us.

"I like that." I nod. "So there are six seniors and we need to divided it."

"Okay so no solo or duet for this Nationals?" Finn asks us.

"Group number is better." I nod.

"I want to have solo! I would love to sing Too Much To Ask by Niall Horan with my guitar." Sam raises his hand.

"No solo or duet." I frown at him.

"You got last year solo on regionals while playing piano." Sam rolls his eyes.

"Well my dad was the glee club director so..." I grin at him. "Ask Finn to adopt you so you will get a solo."

"Then my father will be like a year older than me?" Sam sighs.

"Well you guys better take a rest. I will figure it out about the song list for Nationals." Finn says to us.

"Okay." I nod and check out the YouTube.

I can't believe that our performance today was outstanding. This is make me more excited about Nationals. I literally can't wait for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Ohio, back to Lima. It's only ten days to Nationals and we are still haven't figured out about our setlist. But we are know about our strategy.

Now here I am at school having lunch with the others and eating my food. "Hi!" Someone is squeezing my cheeks with little hands.

I turn my face and see Maddox is standing behind me. "What are you doing at my school?" I frown at him.

"Daddy said that none home so after picked me up from school, he brought me here." Maddox says to me.

"Okay then sit down here." I said to him and pat on an empty chair next to me. Maddox sits down next to me. I give him a juice box and open it. "So everyone this is Maddox." I said to the others.

"Hi.." Blaine smiles at him.

I continue eating my food and look at my phone as it's vibrating. I read the text from Mom that said to bring Maddox back to dad's office because she is there.

"Go back to dad's office. Mom is waiting for you." I said to Maddox.

"Paris, I want that Doritos." Maddox whisper at me.

I get up and walk to the snacks corner and pick up a Doritos then pay for it. After that I walk back to Maddox and give it to him then pick up my tray.

"Come on." I said to him and put the tray on tray rack and walk out from the cafeteria.

Maddox walks next to me while eating Doritos. We both keep walking in the hallways and turn our way to dad's office. I walk in and open the door.

"Where have you been?" Dad asks Maddox.

"I went to cafeteria and met Paris." Maddox says to dad.

"Alright, I'm gonna back to my class." I said to them and walk out from the office.

~~

I lay down on the couch in family room upstairs while looking at the video of our performance in Italy that day. It's already hit 750 thousands views and the comments are totally good.

Maddox suddenly lays down next to me on the corner. I turn around backing him and keep watching that video again.

"I want to see!" Maddox pulls my body.

"No!" I shake my head.

"Please!" Maddox groans.

I chuckle and turn around and show him the iPad. "I watched this." I said to him.

"That's you!" Maddox says to me and points to the iPad.

"Yep. That's me. It was when I went to Italy last week." I nod.

"I want to see again." Maddox says to me.

I give the iPad to him and look at it. Maddox just keep looking at the video until the video ends. "If you want to see more videos, tap this screen." I said to him.

"Mr. Bean!" Maddox laughs as he watches the video he chose.

"What are you two doing? Dinner is ready." Mom rubs our heads and kneels down behind our heads.

"Hold on, this isn't over." I simply said and keep looking at the video. "Why I never see this episode on TV?"

"When Mr. Bean on TV?" Maddox asks me.

"Before you were born I assumed." I shrug.

"So nobody wants chicken nuggets? Okay.." Mom simply said and walks away.

"I'm hungry." I take my iPad and turn it off then get up.

I walk downstairs and turn my way to the dining room and wash my hands. "Paris, turn it on again." Maddox walks downstairs while holding my iPad.

"Later. I'm hungry now." I simply said and sit down on my seat. "Grandpa didn't go home?"

"He went to his brother's so he is staying overnight." Dad says to me. "Maddox, that's enough come on, bud."

Maddox put the iPad on the table and sits down on the dining table. "I want iPad too." Maddox says.

"You will have your own when you are ten." Dad says to him.

"Yes, Paris even got those gadgets when she was twelve." Mom says to him.

"And since you can't have your own, you can use mine but ask me before you use it." I said to Maddox.

"Okay." Maddox smiles at me.

I smile back at him and eat my food. I turn my face to my parents and raise my eyebrows. "What?"

"Nothing, just eat your food. These are you two favorite food." Mom smiles at us.

"I love mommy's food." Maddox giggles.

I chuckle and eat my food. Our family is getting bigger now. I have a little brother that I love and we love to play along together. It's fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we?" Maddox asks as we went out from the car.

"This is Aunt Kendra's house, sweetie." Mom smiles at him.

"She has triplets son and they are all hyperactive. So be careful." I whisper at Maddox.

"Will they hurt me?" Maddox asks me.

"I don't know. But one of them ever clawed me when I tried to use their bathroom." I said to Maddox. "Come on." I walk behind Maddox and hold his shoulders.

"I'm scared." Maddox whispers at me.

"Don't worry, they are just gonna eat you alive." I chuckle.

"And they will eat you too." Maddox chuckles.

"But you first because look at these cheeks so chubby." I chuckle and squeeze his cheeks.

"No no no." Maddox shakes her head.

I chuckle and sit down on a seat in living room. Josh, Max, and Kyle run downstairs and they suddenly stops as they look at Maddox.

"Who are they?" Maddox asks me.

"Josh, Max, and Kyle. Your cousins." I said to him.

"Hi.." Maddox giggles at them.

The triplets just run around again. I shake my head and still sitting down with Maddox next to me. I take my phone from my sling bag and texting with Mike.

"There you two. Want this?" Dad gives us two bars of chocolate.

"Dad, Mike said that he will looking for the apartment in Los Angeles for me, him, and Mercedes. So you and mom don't have to chaperone." I said to him.

"Nope. Your mom and I still going to chaperone to Los Angeles. I don't trust you." Dad shakes his head.

"Dad..." I pout.

"No. There are some administration that I need to sign and pay. I don't trust you to handle those things alone." Dad shakes his head.

"Okay." I sigh and nod.

"My teeth hurts." Maddox gives the chocolate bars that he already bite to dad.

"I will make dentist appointment for you two tomorrow." Dad says to us.

"When my kids are gonna be calm like yours?" Uncle Phil asks dad.

"Oh trust me, they're noisy at home." Dad chuckles and rubs our heads.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.2K 76
For some people, love someone is not a big thing but what if you love two person at the same time and you have to choose one? And this is happen to M...
13.3K 151 35
Do you remember the time when Mike's father had told Mike he can apply to a dance school? The best dance school? Well, that meant Tina had sent Mike'...
2K 66 6
What happens when a new, blonde, amazing singer joins McKinley High? What happens when Santana meets her and realizes that it was her very first crus...
39.8K 474 21
When Cassie is finally noticed for her talent by a few members of glee club she gets caught up in all the drama that comes with it, and the notice of...