A Wish Turned Into Love

By WeTheCrucified

Cheyenne and Chelsea Rose have had quite the life. Their parents divorced when they were ten, their mom just... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter Four

67 2 0
By WeTheCrucified

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cheyenne's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I woke up the next morning in Andy's bed. I had completely forgotten where I was when I woke up so I freaked out.

 "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down. Your ok." Andy comforted while rubbing my back. I instantly calmed down and layed back. I looked at the time and saw it was 5:15 a.m. I layed my head on Andy's chest, listening to his heart beat while he softly sang Saviour. After about ten minutes I fell asleep.

  When I woke up the second time it was past noon. I didn't see Andy so I decided to get up and change. I changed into a purple skull dress that went down to my knees with black leggings underneath. After I changed ,I just sat on the bed for a while until Andy came in.

  "Hey. Are you gonna come out? Chelsea's wondering where your at." He smiled

  "Oh she's such a worry-wart. But I'll come out in a minute." Andy reached over and grabbed my hand pulling me out as if telling me I didn't have a choice. Well I guess I won't be staying in there for a minute. But my body told me I wasn't going anywhere because as soon as I stood up, I felt pain wash over me and I passed out. The last thing I remember was Andy yelling my name and telling the guys to call for help.

  I woke up to bright lights shining in my face. I groaned and sat up, seeing my sister sitting next to me in a chair. Her eyes widened when I sat up. Andy walked in with, what I'm guessing was coffee. He handed one to Chelsea and set the other one down to come over to me. He walked over and hugged me tightly which shocked me. I felt like asking him what he was doing but decided not to and hugged him back.

  "I thought I lost you. You've been out for at least a week or more." He whispered. A week? Have I really been out that long? "The doctors said your cancer got worse but then out of no where it cleared up. They said that you might survive but they weren't sure. I'm so glad your alive." Oh. That's what happened. Man am I glad I'm alive. I hugged him tighter happy that he was here, happy that I was still here. I waved Chelsea over and pulled her into the hug. I was happy that we were here.

  "And they lived happily ever after. Good for y'all." I heard Ash chuckle. We broke from the hug and I smiled at him. He came over and hugged me. "I'm glad your ok. Mostly because I don't wanna have to deal with an over emotional Andy and Chelsea." I giggled at his remark. CC, Jake, and Jinxx walked in and immediately ran over to hug me. I pushed them away after a while considering they didn't let go for like ten minutes.

 A dark hair nurse walked in and smiled at us. "I see your awake now. I didn't think you would recover form this but I'm glad you did. You go home after the doctor checks you out." She said sweetly. I recognized her. She was my nurse from when I was in here last time. I guess she was really glad I'm alright.

 Twenty minutes later a tall doctor with blonde hair and a clipboard walked in. "Well hello Cheyenne. It's nice to see your awake and all better. My name is Dr. Hansen. I'm just going to check your ear, eyes, and your breathing." He stated. He walked over and shined a flashlight in my eyes. "I need you to follow the light with your eyes please." I did as I was told. He turned off his light and wrote something down on the papers on his clipboard. He grabbed the otoscope from the wall and put it my ears. How I know what its called, I don't know. After looking at my ears he pulled out his stethoscope and pressed it against my lungs. "Deep breath in please. And breathe out." I did what he said as he moved to my back. He pulled it away and started writing some more stuff down. "Alright your are good. Your eyes are working perfectly, your ears look great, and your breathing is normal. You are good to go home." He smiled.

  After we got back to the bus I got curious and had to ask about the tour. "Hey Andy. What did y'all do about the tour? Did you have to postpone it or what?" I asked. Andy looked at me confused then smiled.

  "No. Actually it ended last week, the same night we met you, to be exact." He explained. I nodded. I guess that makes sense. I went and sat down on Chelsea's lap. She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my waist, almost like a hug.

  After a while Chelsea tapped my shoulder and asked if I could get up so she could to the bathroom. I let her up and cuddled next to Andy. He smiled and wrapped his long arms around me.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~Chelsea's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I walked to the bathroom after leaving everyone in the "living room". I didn't really need to go to the bathroom, I just needed to get away from the noise. I'm not the best in social situations so I went and sat in Ash and mine's bunk. After fifteen minutes Ash walked back. "Hey. What are you doing back here?" He asked.

 "I don't know. I guess I just wanted to get away from the noise. I never did tell you I don't like social situations did I?" I shrugged. He nodded no. "Oh. Well now you know. Go ahead and make fun of me." I teased. He shook his head and came closer to me. Before I could comprehend what was going on, Ash leaned down and kissed me. I hesitated then kissed him back. I felt like a school girl getting her first kiss, that's how good the kiss was but I pulled away after a moment. I knew about Ash's past with girls, Jake kind of told me, and I didn't want to be a part of that. I didn't want to be just a one night stand. Ash looked kind of upset when I pulled away. "I don't want to be just another girl in the past. I don't want to be someone that you pretended to care about just so you could in my pants. I never want that to happen and hopefully you understand." I said truthfully. He just nodded and walked back into the living room. Well that was easier than I thought.

  "WE'RE HOME!" CC, Jake, Andy, and Jinxx yelled. Wonder why Ash didn't yell too. I got my stuff together and headed outside. I stepped off the bus and saw a huge mansion type house. I was shocked, it was the biggest house I've ever seen. We got in the house and the boys ran to their rooms, completely ignoring me and Cheyenne. Wow, such gentlemen. Andy walked down the stairs nervously chuckling.

  "Sorry we left you guys behind. Its just that we haven't been home in a long time so we're kind of excited. Ash! Get down here and help Chelsea! He'll be right down, I think." Andy said. He walked back up the stairs yelling for Ashley. "Ashley Nicole Purdy! Get your ass up and help!" Andy yelled.

  "No! And my middle name isn't Nicole!" Ash yelled back.

  "Fine! You don't have to help me because I didn't want your help anyways!" I yelled at him. I grabbed my bags and walked up the stairs. "Andy where's my room at?" I asked him. He pointed at the room in front of him. "Ashley's room huh?" He nodded. Ok, I guess I could live with that. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I didn't hesitate to kick the door open and when I did Ashley looked at me then buried his face in his pillow again. "I'll pay for that. I promise" I said as I walked in the room and shut the door. Well tried to shut the door which didn't work because, well I broke it.

  "You don't have to pay for the door. I really don't mind, I rarely close it anyway. Besides Andy pays for broken things in the house." He mumbled. "You can put your stuff in the closet if you want. I don't use it." He said pointing to the closet. I nodded and walked over to it. I opened it and there was a huge spider in front of my face. I stared at it for a minutes before I screamed and ran down stairs.

  "Spider! Spider! Spider!" I screamed. Oh I forgot to mention I hate spiders. The guys came running down stairs and right to me asking me what happened. I calmed down and told them to shut up, which they did. "I went to go put my stuff in Ash's closet and when I opened it the was a huge ass spider right in my face. I got a good look at it before I ran off. It was a Black Widow spider." The guys nodded but Ash was gone in seconds. He came back five minutes later and patted my back.

  "Its ok. I killed it and flushed it down the toilet." He told me. Well dang, all I wanted to know was that it was dead not that he flushed it down the toilet. Gosh but I guess that makes me feel more secure knowing its gone. He grabbed me and held me while I stood still but eventually I wrapped my arms around his waist. "You wanna just put your stuff away tomorrow?" I nodded. I really didn't want to do anything tonight. "Ok. Well lets just go to bed then." Everybody nodded in agreement except me.

  "What? You really think that I'm sleeping in that room now? I don't know if there's anymore spiders in there. I don't like spiders and if I was bitten by a fucking spider I would blame you. It would be all on you because you made me sleep in there." I argued with him. Jake and Jinxx started snickering. Ash flipped them off and looked at me confused. "I would rather sleep outside than sleep in a room that's infested with spiders. So you have two choices: either we sleep in a different room or I sleep outside then come inside to get a few blankets and go back outside. Choose wisely."

  "Damn it. Do I really have to choose?" He whined. I looked at him and slowly nodded. "Ok fine. Jake are there any rooms empty?" Jake nodded.

  "Right next to my room there's an empty one if you want it. The bed isn't made up though." Jinxx offered. I looked in Ash's eyes and basically begged him with my eyes to sleep in there. He sighed and nodded.

  "That's ok. I'll go get your stuff from my room." He said to me. I nodded and he walked upstairs. Me and Jinxx walked upstairs and he led me to the room he was talking about. He opened the door and let me walk in. The room was overall quite nice. It had red walls with a bed, a dresser, and a nightstand. The bedspread was a light blue color. I went over and sat on the bed which was all messy. Jinxx smiled at me and walked back to his room. Ash walked in and put my stuff on the floor. "Wow. This is nice. And if your wondering why I say that its because I've never been in any other room than mine and Andy's."

  "Ash I'm tired."

 "Well go to sleep then."

 "I don't want to though. I'm not ready to sleep yet. I kinda want to eat first. I haven't eaten all day."

 "How bout you go to sleep now and eat later? Does that sound good?"

  "Fine. Deal." I agreed as I got up and went to brush my teeth. I brushed my teeth and returned to plop in the bed. Ashley groaned and turned to look at me. I smiled at him. "Love you."

  "Sure you do." Ash said sarcastically. I laughed and layed down.

  "Night Ash."

  "Night Chels." He yawned. And with that I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hey my lillies! I'm calling you lillies now. Don't judge and just accept it.

 I'm somewhat sorry for not updating but then again I'm not because you got a ok chapter.
Yay for me I think I figured out the picture thing. So the picture is Chelsea.

 Please comment, vote, and/or fan!

 Oh and HI CHEYENNE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 244 34
Hope is not very average. She was bullied throughout her highschool years and is now about to make some of the most surprising and huge decisions eve...
312K 10.7K 45
Hi. My names Lizzie, I'm 19 and I have no friends what so ever. Why? Because I'm an outcast. No one seems to like the way I dress or the music I list...
154K 4.4K 28
Black Veil Brides go back to Ohio to visit their girlfriends before the Vans Warped Tour starts.They're absolutely stoked to be on Warped and to perf...
758 68 30
Andy and Hope are trying their hardest to stay strong as Ashley has ups and downs and more ups and more downs. But before they can settle down, more...