Harlem Nights | Dave East

By ShardaeWrites

Take a walk with one of the most feared drug dealers to ever roam the streets of New York: David Brewster. Hi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Epilogue

17

11.5K 457 56
By ShardaeWrites

Dave

"Let me holla at you real quick." I tapped G's shoulder as I walked to the back of the house.

I leaned against the dresser and waited for him to come to the back. He walked inside and I closed the door behind him.

"You know you my bro right?" I pulled a backwood from my pocket

"Yea." He nodded

"You one of the only ones I can trust." I looked over at him then back at what I was doing. "With that being said, I got some work being dropped off tonight. I'm talking one of my biggest drops yet. I need you to be there and get that for me."

"I got you bro. No problem."

"Aight. 'Preciate it. Tell Jay to come back when you go out there."

G left from out the room and a few moments later Jay was walking in. He had a sly smirk on his face as he closed the door.

"You got that shit set up?" I asked

"Done. You know me. I'm a pro at this shit now."

"Good. I need you to watch every move. I already told him about a fake drop that's supposed to come. I'ma hit him up later with a address and I'ma send Dom to scope it out. If them niggas roll up to that spot, I'll know G a rat and you know all rats gotta die." I lit the blunt

"Copy." Jay nodded and walked out.

I can't believe someone that I considered family would cross me like that.

I lit my blunt and left out of the room.

"I'll see ya'll niggas later." I walked through the living room. "And G, I'll get that address to you in the next 30."

He nodded. "I told you I got you."

I wanted to off him then and there. "Right." I left out the house.

Kim

Ever since I introduced Queen to Clarence, they have been inseparable. They are literally always together. I watched as they laid together on the couch and debated about which movie to watch on Netflix.

"Turn on American Gangster." Clarence suggested

"No, let's watch Lady-Like." Queen flipped through the movies

"I don't want to see that girly bullshit."

I rolled my eyes at the both of them and got up to go into Dave's bedroom. I was over being a third wheel for tonight so I'll just gave them some space.

I pulled my jeans off and laid across the bed, scrolling through my Instagram timeline. It wasn't long before the bedroom door opened and the light came on. I rolled over and Dave was standing there looking confused but then he laughed.

"You almost got a two piece in this room. I forgot you dyed your hair yesterday. I didn't know who was in my bed."

I laughed at him and continued doing what I was doing.

"You been here all day?" Dave sat on the bed against the headboard

"When I got off, I picked Queen up then came here."

"Ok ok." I heard his lighter flick. "You look good as hell with blonde hair though." He paused. "Ass all out." He ran his hand up my thigh.

"You better stop." I rolled over so I could see his face

"I haven't even done nothing yet."

I watched as he inhaled the smoke and then blew it out. His eyes were already low. I crawled up the bed and sat on his lap.

"I want some."

He held up the blunt but I shook my head. He released the smoke from his mouth and I leaned in and inhaled it.

I sat up completely and took the blunt from him. I took a pulled and let the smoke flow out. I began to slowly grind on him as I took another pull. His hand slowly went up my body until he reached my neck. He then grabbed me and pulled me in to a kiss.

I moaned at just feeling his lips on mine. I could never get enough of the feeling. We hungrily kissed each other before I pulled away. He grabbed the blunt from my hand and I stood up on the bed.

I removed my shirt and tossed it across the room. I pulled down the underwear I had on and tossed them too.

I could tell he was already hard and I wanted it. I unbuttoned his jeans and he watched my every move. He lifted up allowing me to pull his jeans and boxers off. He put the remainder of the blunt out and pulled his shirt over his head.

I grabbed onto the headboard and squatted down in front of him. Making sure my feet were where I needed them, I grabbed his hard member with my free hand and slid down on it. I returned my hand to the headboard and slowly began to ride him.

His mouth hung open slightly and I continued to ride him. I threw my head back and moaned out in pleasure. He wrapped his arm around my waist and flipped us over so he was on top. He wasted no time pounding into me. It felt so good, I was nearly screaming and I didn't care who heard us.

He slowed down his paced as he leaned over and placed kisses on my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist in an attempt to pull his closer. I guess he caught on because he began to give me slow, deep strokes.

"Fuuuuck." I moaned as my eyes began to close.

He leaned back a little and pushed my legs to my chest. He slightly sped up and when I opened my eyes he was looking down.

"Damn." He groaned. "You creamin' on my shit mama."

A few more strokes and he let my legs fall. Pressing his body against mine, he kissed me. I moaned into his mouth as he began to repeatedly hit my spot. I could feel my climax building as he remained at a steady pace.

"Don't stop." I heavily breathed out. "I'm cumming." My back arched and I released on him.

Moments later, he was cumming too.

"I almost didn't make it." He leaned back.

Dave

2:17AM

I grabbed my phone off the night stand to see who was calling me. Dom had sent me a few messages and a video. I clicked on the video and them out of town niggas was running in the house I told G to be at for the fake drop. I shook my head as I replayed the video. I called Dom once it was over.

"Yo." He answered

"I can't believe this shit."

"I know man." He sighed. "What you want me to do?"

"You already know. Call the clean up crew once it's handled."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.7K 48
Just Read
33.7K 1.2K 23
He's back, but has things changed? Read to find out....
637K 25.3K 24
Now I just wanna know Don't you sugarcoat I'll say it all if you won't Now could you tell me like it is? Pretty little fears Music to my ears
1M 39.9K 45
In the gutta streets in Harlem New York , David "East" Brewster was like a Ghost. Rarely to almost never seen unless you were close to death. With hi...