Crazy Eyes ✧ Gotham [2]

By flwrgjrl

"she was once innocent, with big doe eyes. now she's crazy, with big crazy eyes." in which ja... More

PART I
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
PART II
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
epilouge
new story!

extended description

2.7K 50 3
By flwrgjrl

jane valeska is back! and this time, she is stuck in arkham with a newly resurrected jerome. she still may have her big doe eyes, but something is different about her. she's starting to let arkham get to her, and suddenly, her big doe eyes that made her look so innocent have turned crazy. will she let arkham turn her truly mad and unlock that potential the voices in her head have been telling her for over a year? or will she power through and stand taller than ever against her brother?

jane valeska - madelaine petsch

i do not own anything besides my character jane and all the situations and separate storylines that i come up with. everything else is owned by the creators of the show gotham and dc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.3K 56
"There's a darkness inside of you and it's growing. It appeared when your parents were murdered, and it started growing when I held a knife to your b...
9K 392 12
Set around S4E11 of 'Gotham' Oswald becomes Jerome's... whatever while sat in Arkham, waiting to plan his escape so he can safely get at Sofia and sa...
73.4K 1.1K 25
Jerome Valeska may be a lunatic and a criminal but he knows how to show love,but only to his lover Y/N. What will happen when Y/N is reunited with a...
210K 5.3K 59
(Y/n) Gordon is the daughter of a good man in Gotham City. What happens when she falls into links with a maniac by the name of Jerome Valeska? When J...