Partners By Chance

By AurumHeart

Highest Ranking: #3 fiction "What were you going to say to her?" He looks down at me. "That we're not in lov... More

Chapter 1: Checking you out? In your dreams, perhaps.
Chapter 2: You are destined for him.
Chapter 3: That's like an insult to my reputation.
Chapter 4: You will catch flies, Amelia.
Chapter 5: He has a girlfriend!
Chapter 6: Let's play twenty questions.
Chapter 7: Oh! Don't you look gorgeous.
Chapter 8: Hashtag bae, hashtag party.
Chapter 9: He is so sweet!
Chapter 10: I'm fucking done with you, Liam!
Chapter 11: You're in denial, princess.
Chapter 12: I dare you to kiss Liam
Chapter 13: Busy making out with the bitch.
Chapter 14: It will be like a bro-like question.
Chapter 15: I missed you.
Chapter 16: You're so annoying!
Chapter 17: You look like a tomato.
Chapter 18: That feels good.
Chapter 19: Sweetheart.
Chapter 20: I love you, guys.
Chapter 21: It's a love story.
Chapter 22: Have fun while it lasts.
Chapter 23: Dude, that's my seat.
Chapter 24: La la land.
Chapter 25: Mr Black.
Chapter 26: It's a French restaurant.
Chapter 27: Love, X.
Chapter 28: Have you seen my girlfriend?
Chapter 29: You look hot as well.
Chapter 30: I know who it is.
Chapter 31: I'm so sorry.
Chapter 32: Hi, Ben.
Chapter 33: I'm looking for Camilla George.
Chapter 34: Brat.
Chapter 35: Let's google him!
Chapter 36: I don't like her.
Chapter 37: Never Have I Ever.
Chapter 38: You look like a princess.
Chapter 39: Ameliam Forever.
Chapter 40: Do you like babies?
Chapter 41: I love you.
Chapter 42: What's going on?
Chapter 43: That was rude.
Chapter 44: Get a room, guys.
CAST
Chapter 45: Oh. My. God.
Chapter 46: Catfish!
Chapter 48: What do you want from us?
NEW STORY ALERT!!!
Chapter 49: We know who X is.
Chapter 50: Choose me.
Chapter 51: Smileeee.
Chapter 52: Don't make me feel bad.
Chapter 53: Karl Lagerfeld.
Chapter 54: That's the fucking plan.
Chapter 55: Salted caramel.
Chapter 56: He's gone.
Chapter 57: I wasn't in love with him at all.
Chapter 58: The chemistry is natural.
Chapter 59: I can sense it when you're lying.
Chapter 60: I love everything about you.
Chapter 61: I'm not married.
Chapter 62: Happy Birthday!
Chapter 63: July it is.
Chapter 64: We love you, dad.
Chapter 65: The End.
Epilogue: The Final Chapter.
Married By Chance (Sneak peek)
Married By Chance (Out Now)

Chapter 47: Romeo and Juliet.

15.9K 448 26
By AurumHeart

Helicopter date above.

Amelia Smith

After a lot of convincing, I finally realize why Adam cannot be X. It was a ridiculous thought and now, I kind of feel bad for telling Liam what I thought of his brother but he assured me it's okay.

I still feel bad though.

"Sweetheart, it's fine. Trust me, I used to have way crazier thoughts about him. There was a time when I accused him of being a serial killer because he never let me in his room so one time when he was at school m, I broke in  and found a big sharp knife." Liam says.

"Really?"

We're not at Brian's room waiting for him and Tyler to come back from ATM. Liam gave them his card because apparently, he needs some cash so we're both sitting on Brian's bed, waiting.

Liam is leaning against the headboard with his legs stretched while I'm just sitting in an Indian style.

"Yes, I told my parents but they just kept laughing. It turned out the knife belonged to June. He's really close with her so she goes to his room and they talk while she cuts veggies or something." He continues his story.

"Wow, that's crazy." I laugh.

"Yeah. She's the only person he really speaks to now. He doesn't like my parents much."

I widen my eyes. "You're kidding."

"I'm not." He chuckles.

"Do you think it's because of his personality disorder?" I bite my lips.

"Yes, we believe so."

One of the symptoms of Schizoid Personality Disorder is -Does not desire or enjoy close relationships, including family

"But I thought you and him are close," I say.

Adam and Liam are the closest siblings I've ever met. If he's not spending time with me, he's spending time with him.

"Yes, I happen to be his favorite person in the world, he says, but we still fight a lot. And it actually took me a lot to get him to like me and be close with him. I tried so hard."

"Wow."

He nods. "I used to really hate him but after I understood him, I learned to love him. He is the most selfless person I know. I just hope he becomes the way he was before...happier."

"He will be," I reassure him.

"Yes, he's actually better than he was two years ago. He's hanging out with more people, he talks more. It's all good." He looks down.

"I want to give you a hug," I say so I crawl onto his lap and give him a bear hug. We stay like that for about five minutes.

"We're back guys!" Brian announces. "But we can come back later when you're done making babies."

I laugh and fix my sitting position on Liam's lap, leaning my back against his chest so he snakes his arms around my waist.

Tyler puts his hand on Brian's shoulder."Meet your new Nev and Max! We are going to find Sarah and prove to Rob that she is a catfish!" He says.

"And their assistant." Nicole sings as she comes in. "No one will hurt our friend and get away with it!" She puts her hands on her hips and looks up, dramatically.

"Well good luck with that. Amelia and I have an amazing day ahead of us." Liam says. "Thanks, man." He collects pounds from Tyler.

I turn to him. "We do?"

He smiles. "Yes, today is just about you and me. I've planned dates for us."

I like the sound of that but.....

"That's sweet but shouldn't you stay with Rob and me with Nicole? I feel like they need us here." He frowns as I say that and starts thinking.

"I'm fine, Amelia. You two deserve this day more than anyone. You are both always worrying and taking care of everyone. You should go have some fun." Nicole says putting her hands on Tyler and Brian's shoulders.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

I really want to spend the day with Liam but I won't feel good if I leave her alone worrying about Brandon. She seems to be in a good mood now though.

She nods her at my question with a big smile.

Great!

****

Liam and I are now at Helipad in Battersea, central London for our first date today. We head into the helicopter center for a safety briefing and then a guy dressed in a pilot uniform comes over to us.

He nods.

"Good morning, sir and madam. I'm Lewis and I'll be your pilot for today." He says and shakes hands with Liam.

We follow him as he leads us to where the helicopter is waiting.

"I'm so excited," I say.

Liam looks at me. "Yeah?" He smiles and I nod.

I go in first and he helps me wear my seatbelt.

"Out of the girls I've dated, I've never taken anyone on a helicopter ride." He says. "Even Camilla and I've always wanted to. I don't want to know what stopped me."

"You were probably waiting for someone as cool as I am," I smirk.

He chuckles. "Yes, definitely."

"Is there any place you want to go specifically?" The pilot asks.

"No, not really just take us around," I say.

"Yes, ma'am." He answers.

We keep flying around London. It's really beautiful. I love this place!

"Oh look! There's Big Ben." I say to Liam.

We fly through the Buckingham Palace, Green Park. While following through Thames River, we continue seeing places like Houses of Parliament, The Shard, Olympic Stadium, Wembley Stadium, and more.

The tour ends and I really enjoyed it.

"Thank you, that was amazing," I say to Liam.

"You're welcome."

"I'm really happy." I smile.

He smiles. "Why don't you give me a kiss?" He suggests so I put my hands around his neck and kiss him.

We walk out of the building hand in hand, both using our other hands to use our phones.

"Where are we going next?"

"Globe Theatre."

"Really?"

He nods his head and gently pushes me inside the car. He walks through the other side and comes in.

I shift closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder. I look up and stare at his handsome face. "Why are you so handsome?"

He looks down at me and smiles. "Why are you so beautiful?" He chuckles.

"Hey! I'm serious like I've never seen a guy as attractive as you are. Your face is so perfect. It has no flaws."

He narrows his eyes. "I thought Adam is the most attractive guy you've ever seen."

Adam and Liam really look alike but it's very obvious that Adam is more handsome, everyone knows that but for me, he is too handsome. I swear it's like he's not human.

I like how handsome Liam is more. Liam is perfectly handsome. Well defined cheekbones, a long pointed nose, sexy thin lips and not to mention his beautiful light brown eyes. I love how handsome he is.

"No. Adam is like abnormally handsome and I kind of don't like that. You, on the other hand, are perfectly handsome like I'm more attracted to you. I love you so much."

"Sweetheart." He smiles. "Thank you." He says with blush so I kiss his cheek.

When we arrive, we walk into the building with Liam's hand on my waist. "What play are we watching?" I ask him.

"Romeo and Juliet."

"Yes!" I squeal.

We collect our tickets and we walk to the VIP. I take a seat and Liam also sits beside me. "I'm so excited," I say, excitedly.

"Yes, I can see that." He smiles.

I know he doesn't really like plays but I once told him how much I love them. It's great that he's doing all this for me. He's an amazing person.

The play starts and I turn my attention to the stage. As I'm watching Liam seems to be bored so he keeps playing with my hand and distracting me with kisses.

"Thus with a kiss I die." Romeo kisses Juliet and everyone starts clapping.

Liam helps me wipe my tears because of this tragic ending.

"Did you enjoy it?" I ask him.

"It was okay." He checks the time on his phone and slides it back in his pocket.

I smile and kiss his cheek.

He stays quiet as we go into the car and it starts moving. I'm texting Ivory on my phone. I haven't seen her in a while so I make plans to meet her as soon as we go back to Bluefall.

My eyes catch something as I look out the window. "Stop the car!" I tell the driver.

"What's wrong?" Liam looks at me worriedly.

"Haagen Daz." I point at the ice cream place.

The driver the car parks and the bodyguard opens my door. "I like to open doors for her if you don't mind." Liam snaps at him.

"It's fine." I rub his arm gently. "Thank you," I say to the bodyguard and he nods.

Liam and I collect our ice creams. I have strawberry and cheesecake while he has cookie dough and caramel. "Do you want to eat here?" He asks.

I nod and sit down.

"This wasn't part of our plans but I'll take it." He smiles.

"You're awfully quiet though."

"You do most of the talking in the relationship. I'm not a much of a talker, you know that." He says.

"Yeah," I mumble.

"Are you upset?" He looks into my eyes.

"What? No. I'm happy."

"Do you know you're actually the person I talk the most to? I get surprised sometimes when it's just the two of us and I'm like talking because I really don't talk that much."

"I know. You don't talk when we're hanging out in a group. Nicole, Brian, Ian, Jacob, and I do most of the talking." I chuckle.

"Jasmine talks a lot too." He says.

"Only when she's excited about something or interested. She's usually on her phone." I point.

"True." He nods. "You're not a phone freak." He states as if he's just realizing that.

"I'm not and a lot of people think I am but I'm not. I think I use my phone the least out of all my friends including you." I say.

"Yes, I'm always on twitter."

"Yeah." I agree, rolling my eyes.

****

"Can this day get any better?!" I squeal in excitement as I see two beautiful horses.

"Welcome to Black stables." A woman approaches Liam and me.

Black?

I turn to Liam. "Do you-"

He shakes his head. "Jason."

"Now I get why your family is crazy rich. You own everything."

He laughs. "Your family is also crazy rich."

"But your richer." I sing.

"It doesn't matter."

His phone starts ringing so he quickly answers. "Hey, dad."

I widen my eyes. It's Peter Black on the phone.

"Yeah, I'm good." Liam smiles at me.
"She's great, she's right here."

Me? Is his dad asking about me?

He laughs. "Okay, I will."
"But dad-" He pinches the bridge of her nose.
"Fine."
"Alright. Say hi to mum." He ends the call.

"My dad said he's looking forward to meeting you when we get back."

"I'm scared."

His dad is really intimidating.

"You shouldn't be. He loves you already." He says lovingly.

"I would love to meet your dad Liam but-" He cuts me off by shaking his head.

"Amelia, you have to meet him. We haven't done 'meeting the parents' thing in our relationship because we feel like we all know each other but it's important. Emily and Colton have done theirs a while ago."

"Fine." I hop on the horse and Liam does the same.

"Do you wanna race?" He smirks.

"You know I'm going to beat you. I've been riding horses since I was nine."

"Alright, we'll see who wins then."

"In three, two, one."

"Don't be a sore loser, babe." I laugh as the race ends.

Liam rolls his eyes and sips his Chapman. "I let you win." He says and goes down his horse.

"Yeah, right. That's what all guys say when they lose." I say in a bored tone.

****

We're now at the mall, shopping for a dress because Liam wants to take me to dinner at Aqua Shard, a restaurant in the tallest building here in London.

"I don't like this one." Liam frowns as I step out of the dressing room.

I sigh in annoyance. "You didn't like the last five dresses that I wore, Liam!"

"Fine just try one more." He says.

"No!" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Please. For me?" He gives me a cute puppy face which I obviously can't resist.

"Ughh! Fine!" I grab a dress and go back to the dressing room.

I look at my self in the mirror and I really like the dress. It's perfect. I go out and show it to Liam. His eyes lit up and he smiles.

The dress

"I love it." His eyes rake down my body. "But-"

"What now?" I put my palm on my forehead.

"It shows too much. I would love you to wear it when it's just the two of us but there's going to be a lot of men there."

I close my eyes in frustration and run my fingers through my hair. "I'm tired, Liam. You know I hate shopping."

"But this is really fun. Come on, we'll pay for the dress but you're not wearing it for our date." He grabs my hand.

I sigh and go back to the dressing room for the hundredth time to change back into the clothes I came with.

We buy the dress and Liam and I go to Versace. He chooses a dress for me and he buys it.

Amelia's outfit

"Are you satisfied with this look?"

"Yes, I love it." He smiles.

I clap my hands together, laughing. "Thank God!"

"I'm sorry I made you tired." He hugs me by the side, kissing my forehead.

****

"What do you want to order?" Liam looks at me.

"A French salad."

He frowns his face.

"You know what? She'll have what I ordered." He gives the menu to the waitress.

"What? No!" I glare at him.

He looks at me sternly. "Yes."

"Why? I don't want to eat that!"

I don't eat pasta, Alfredo.

"Why are you always starving yourself?" He asks angrily and I frown.

"I'm not starving myself." I furrow my eyebrows.

"You're always eating salad!" He exclaims.

I roll my eyes. "It's called healthy living, Liam!"

"No, it's not. You can't keep eating the same thing over and over again." He says getting more frustrated.

"Yes, I can and I will."

He goes silent for a while then he looks at my eyes. "Is your agency preventing you from eating stuff?"

A confused expression grows on my face. "What?"

"I've gone on dates with models before and they all starve themselves, I don't want you to do that!" He scowls.

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. He's now talking about his previous dates. Great!

"Are you anorexic?" His question takes me by surprise.

"What the fuck?"

He chuckles."I'm kidding, babe. I know you're not. You ask me if I'm bipolar all the time that's why I asked that."

"This.is.how.I.eat." I say word by word.

He puts his angry face back on. "Well then, I don't like it!"

He's really starting to get on my nerves.

I sigh. "I don't ruin this day with a fight."

"This isn't a fight, it's a conversation." He says.

"This is how I was brought up, Liam! I have to have good grades, wear makeup all the time, play piano, play stupid sports, speak three foreign languages, dress properly, and a lot of other things." I finally tell him.

My mum controlled my life for a long time so I didn't really get to decide on the things I wanted. "I grew up to be perfect and I had to be really aware of my flaws so being overweight is not an option." I continue.

My mum always made me eat salad so I kind of get used to eating it a lot. I have to watch my body. I need to be in shape.

Liam suddenly looks guilty. "I'm sorry" He looks down.

"You didn't do anything, Liam. It's just that I had eyes on me since the day I was born. I had to be like that." I look at the window.

He reaches for my hand and kisses it. "But it's your life."

"Trust me, I know that. It's fine. I was signed up with Elite Model Agency since I was thirteen. It's not like hate modeling, I actually like it but I feel like it's a life that was chosen for me. You know what I'm saying?"

"I understand. My parents were never really like that though." He says.

Being a first child in a rich household is not easy so I guess he wouldn't understand that much. Mae and Austin don't experience half of what I had to go through and I'm happy about that.

"I know, your mum is amazing." I smile at him.

"Your is too. She loves you very much." He kisses my hands again.

"I know. It's just that I feel like she took my childhood away from me. I didn't have a normal one like most kids. I don't even know how to ride a bike!"

It's not like I hate my mum, don't get me wrong.

The waitress brings our food and she quickly goes away. She is so weird.

"I didn't know that you had to go through all that. You're amazing, you know that? And you are so brave and strong. Nobody would think that you were forced to things you didn't want to do. I'm so surprised." He says.

"Yes, people do really think that I'm perfect, that I've got it all together but it's not true. I work so hard to please my parents that I didn't get to experience what it's like to please myself." I explain.

I've never spoken to anyone about this but it feels nice to talk it out.

"But it's not like that anymore, is it?" He asks.

"It's not as bad it was. I snapped after my high school graduation. Like literally." I smile at the memory.

Liam also smiles."What happened?"

"So Emily, Nicole, Jacob and a lot our other friends planned a trip to LA but my mum was like 'no, you can't go, you have to work' and bla bla bla so I snapped. I yelled at her and told her how tired I was of her controlling my life."

He grins. "What did she say?"

"She apologized, saying that she only wishes what's best for me. The reason why I'm still angry with her is that coming to this trip, she was trying to do what she did in the past." I tell him.

He runs his fingers through his hair. "I really feel bad I brought this up. I don't like seeing you upset." He stands up from his seat and sits beside me.

"It's okay, Liam. It's not like that anymore. My eating is something that I've already gotten used to so even if I want to sometimes, I can't eat anything else." I explain with a shrug.

"We have to change that. I want you to eat whatever you want and do whatever you want." He hugs me and I rest my head on his chest.

He's so sweet.

"We really opened up to each other a lot today," I say looking down at my lap.

"Yes, it's really good though, and healthy for a relationship." He kisses my forehead.

We finish eating and we go back to the hotel. The dinner ended pretty well. Today was such a great day. I love Liam so much.

****

"We're leaving tomorrow night," Liam says as I sit on the bed.

I look at him. "Really?"

"Yes, that was why my dad called."

"Do you think something is wrong?" I bite my lip.

"I guess we'll find out when we get home." He starts losing his shirt buttons. "I really wanted us to go to Paris though."

"Me too."

"We'll go another time." He smiles.

"Yes." I smile back.

I take off my boots and let my hair down then change into my nightwear.

I really enjoyed it today even though I let out a lot. I don't want to leave tomorrow.

Liam is stretched on the bed so I climb on top of him and kiss him passionately. "Thank you for today." I smile after we break away.

"I love you, my sweetheart." He says.

I kiss him again. "I love you too, my Lulu."

He chuckles and I slide off his lap to lay on the bed. I turn over to the other side waiting for him to hold me but he doesn't. "Liam," I whine.

"Yes, love?"

"Aren't you going to hold me?"

"Of course I will, sweetheart. I'm texting Brian." He says softly.

I hear him drop his phone and he turns off the lamp. He moves closer to me and he spoons me. "Happy?"

"Very." I smile. Immediately I close my eyes, I hear a text tone. I grab my phone and my eyes widen.

Dad❤️: I'm in London. Meet me for breakfast tomorrow.

Shit!

****

Sorry for the late update guys. Remember the more votes I get, the more motivated I become. I love all of you even my ghost readers❤️❤️❤️

All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 372 50
One date. That's what they were told. One date evolves into something. Something neither of them wanted. A grave misunderstanding occurs pushing a ma...
2.5K 232 42
Mora has only ever focused on one thing. Her brother and their two best friends. Not a care in the world, except what kind of toppings they would eat...
4.5K 291 28
Amelia Claire, your typical beauty who's innocent and sassy at the same time. Shawn Whitman, who falls in love with the innocence she carries, the m...
590 70 9
Alyssa is book smart and clueless when it comes to things in the outside world. All she cares about are her grades and why should she bother about an...