The Coach's Daughter (Jerrie)

By scobidoo

Jade Thirlwall, captain of the school's football team and most popular girl in the entire school. She's got m... More

The Coach's Daughter (Jerrie)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Information
Information numero 2

Chapter 13

11.2K 268 48
By scobidoo

Perrie´s POV

I woke up and was met by my girlfriend´s chocolate brown eyes, I love the sound of that, my girlfriend. Jade Thirlwall is my girlfriend and it isn´t just a dream. And the best part about it is that my dad accepts us and he actually likes Jade, not like Stacey, for some reason he could never really warm up to her, sure he was nice to her and accepted our relationship, but it was always awkward when we were in the same room.

She smiled at me, her arms holding me tightly and protectively, so that my body was pressed against hers. "Morning sleeping beauty"

"Morning, how long have you been up?" I asked her, my voice still scratchy from just waking up. She kissed my cheek, her lips lingering there, "For an hour" she mumbled, causing my eyes to widen, did I just hear right, she has been awake for an hour already?

"Why didn´t you wake me then?"

"Because I love watching you sleep, you look so cute. Actually I´ve always done it when we had sleepovers" she admitted, did I just hear right?

"You what?"

"I watched you sleep" she told me and kissed my temple, "Creep" I whispered in her ear, causing her to fake gasp and look at me with a very "serious" look.

"Excuse me, but I´m not a creep, I just like to admire beautiful things"

"And why are you watching me then?"

"Because you" she pointed at me, "are beautiful and so is every little thing about you, so don´t you dare call me a creep again, I´m just an admirer and you´re the most beautiful thing ever, so I gotta take some time to watch you, don´t I?" she told me, a wide smile forming on my face as she said that, she thinks I´m beautiful, there were always some people, who told me otherwise, because they were jealous, that I was dating Stacey, but now that Jade has told me, it´s different, I forgot about all the others, only her opinion mattered to me.

"That was one of the sweetest things someone´s ever said to me" I told her, looking up at her, her eyes widened again, "Are you being serious, no one ever complimented you?"

I thought back, of course I got compliments, like from Stacey and my family and friends, but never have they put that much effort in a single compliment, it was always like, "You look nice" or something like that, but never such a heartwarming and honest compliment like Jade´s. And hearing it from her, the girl I´m crazy over, makes it tons better.

"Of course but none of them were as creative and honest as yours" then she sat up and sat me up as well, by pulling on my hands, she looked straight in my eyes, her hands still holding onto mine, "Challenge accepted, I´ll compliment you now all the time, so you know what you really deserve, I´ll put effort in them and try to make you smile, even on your saddest days."

Her eyes were filled with nothing but honesty, they were still staring in mine and in this moment I felt really really loved, she´s just holding my hands and looking in my eyes telling me the truth and I´m here swooning over her, my cheeks hurting from smiling that hard.

She smiled at me and leaned in closer, I mirrored her actions and soon our lips met in a sweet and passionate kiss. I melted in the kiss, my arms snaking around my girlfriend´s neck and her arms bringing me closer, by settling on my lower back. I felt the familiar feeling of thousands of butterflies again in my stomach, I´m really happy to have her, she makes me very happy.

Jade licked my bottom lip, asking for permission, which I granted immediately, our tongues battling for dominance, which she won, because she pushed me down on the bed, so that I was now laying on my back, with her straddling me. To say this wasn´t hot would be a big fat lie, because I could feel myself getting more and more turned on by the second.

Her lips were removed from my lips and I could feel her press soft kisses everywhere on my face, jawline, until they placed feather like kisses on my neck, a smile instantly on my face, because of how loving they were and not pressured in the slightest, soon her lips found my lips again and our lips were moving in sync again.

"Hey Pez, I just wanted to know if- holy moly I didn´t expect that coming" I heard my best friend´s voice say, Jade and I pulled away immediately, I blushed deeply, Lauren doesn´t know about the date or anything and she just walked in on us snogging, I got a lot of explaining to do.

Jade held me, so that I was leaning onto her, ignoring my best friend, who was still standing in the room, her eyes looking at me and then at Jade, and back, her mouth agape, her finger pointing at us, she was pretty much speechless and that doesn´t happen often.

Jade kissed my cheek tenderly, her lips lingering there for a few moments, before whispering in my ear, "I should get going, Pez. My mam´s gonna be worried sick"

"But can´t you stay with me and do nothing all day?" I asked her, I really didn´t want her to go, the way we were laying right now, with her arms around me, making me feel safe and protected, like nothing in this world could happen to me, the feeling of being loved and how she´d kiss my temple, forehead or some other spot at random times is just too good to be over so soon, I wanted to cherish this moment forever, just the two of us, snuggled up to each other, not having a care in the world, but each other.

"Trust me I´d love to spend the rest of the day with you, but if I don´t leave soon, my mam won´t let me stay over often anymore" she told me, kissing my forehead, and got up gathering her things together and quickly getting changed in the bathroom, as soon as Jade disappeared in the bathroom, Lauren seemed to get out of her trance again and shot me with questions.

"How? Why? What? Did that just happen? Is this real? Girl I need some details" I laughed at her eagerness to find out, but I won´t tell her when Jade is still here. "Calm down, idiot, I´ll tell you when Jade´s left" she seemed to be happy enough with that, because she tackled me down and hugged me tightly, she laid on top of me, kinda like she was straddling me, that was until I heard a cough.

"Am I interrupting something?" Jade asked, her arms crossed over her chest, if I didn´t know any better, I´d say she´s jealous and it was so cute, she knows Laur is my best friend and she´s taken herself, yet she´s still jealous. I pushed Laur off of me and got up, kissing Jade and hugging her at the same time, she kissed back, I felt her smile in the kiss.

"No need to be jealous, Jadey" I told her kissing her cheek briefly. We had a nice hugging moment, just standing there and hugging each other, when Jade´s phone vibrated in her pocket, causing me to feel the vibration as well. She took the phone and read a message on it, her eyes widening, "That was my mam, she´s wondering where I am, I´m sorry but I gotta go" she told me and kissed me again, "Bye Lauren, bye Pez, see ya" and she was out of the room.

"So she´s out, now tell me everything" my best friend told me, dragging me on the bed, forcing me to sit down next to her, her gaze was fixed on mine, a goofy grin on her face.

"OK so first of all when I was thinking about running away that one day and ended up in Jade´s house we ended up cuddling and me falling asleep in her arms-"

"Yeah yeah, I know about that, I want some new action" she told me, I basically tell her everything, but I haven´t told her about what happened between me and Jade since the cuddle session and she´s a very curious child.

"OK calm down, so there was this one time when Jade walked in when I was sm- that´s not important right now" I told her, not wanting her to know that I started smoking again, because we swore that none of us would start again. So I basically broke a swear, that´s not good.

"She walked in on you doing what?" Laur asked, she could read me like no other and she knew I wanted to keep something from her, but that´s not how it works with her.

"Nothing, so anyways we chatted and then she was just like, "I really want to kiss you right now" and I was like, "Just do it" and then we kissed, I felt all these butterflies going wild in my stomach and it just felt so right, we both confessed that we were falling for the other and then she asked me out on a date, so yesterday we went to the funfair and after having loads of fun there and sharing a few kisses while eating burgers, she asked me to be her girlfriend, to what I´ve said yes of course." I told her, the smile on her face growing bigger and bigger.

"So you liked the funfair then?" she asked me.

"Yeah I loved it there"

"I knew it" I shot her a confused look, not getting what she was talking about, "Oh Jade asked me and Camz what she should do for your date, because she wanted it to be perfect and all that, she was crapping her pants it was too funny"

"So you knew about it?" she nodded, "Why did you ask me about what happened then?"

"i wanted to know your side of the story and both of your sides were too adorable. And I´m really happy for both of you to finally grew a pair and got together, you make a cute couple." she told me, hugging me tightly, we were just laying on the bed, chatting about random things like the best friends we are, cracking up literally the entire time. In the meantime I´ve gotten changed in some sweatpants and a top, my dad was yelling for me to get downstairs, no idea why, but I dragged Laur with me and we walked in the kitchen.

We were met by my dad standing there, he smiled once he saw us, "Hey girls, I thought I´d tell you that there´s pizza and ask you to join us" "Sure" he smiled and led us to the living room, in which my dad´s football team was sat in our living room. Hang on that means, I searched the room and smiled widely, when I found Jade sitting on one of our couches just with her and Camila, Laur seemed to notice as well, because we were both rushing to them at the same time.

Jade smiled widely once she saw me, her arms open, so that I could hug her, which I immediately did she kissed my cheek and whispered, "Hey Pez" we kissed for a brief time and pulled away again, because there were people watching us, so I sat down next to her, cuddling into her side, her arm around my waist and the other one grabbing a slice of pizza, from which I took a bite immediately.

"What´s with you and eating my food?" she asked me, I shrugged and smiled at her, chewing the pizza, she took a bite as well and then I took one, this went on until we had eaten an entire pizza together. We´d share sweet innocent kisses every now and then while the others weren´t watching.

Jade and the rest of the team talked about some upcoming match or whatever, i didn´t listen I only had eyes and ears for my gorgeous girlfriend, who was holding me protectively, stroking my back and smiling at me once in a while, when she was bored from the conversation and wanted to talk to me instead, that was until some girl asked her something and she had to pay attention to the other girl again, damn it.

The TV was on and there was some movie playing, i didn´t know which one, but I didn´t really care, because Jade was now holding me with both of her arms, so that nothing could harm me, a tender kiss was placed on my temple and I smiled widely, turning my head to watch her, I think she noticed, because she turned to me smiling brightly at me, she put her forehead on mine, so that we were looking in each others eyes.

We didn´t care if we looked like lovesick puppies or something, the only important thing right now was being here with my wonderful girlfriend, we haven´t been together for long, but still it feels like we´ve been dating for a long time already and it felt absolutely right, I´ve never had this feeling before and I think that´s a good thing.

We shared a brief kiss, before I turned my attention to the TV again, that was until I felt Jade kiss my neck and suck lightly on it, doesn´t Jade know that my dad is here? Like he´s in the same room as us and she´s working on a hickey right now, when there are i don´t know how many people there. I bit my lip, holding back the moan threatening to escape my mouth. My hands tried to push Jade away, but I didn´t manage to and some part of me didn´t want her to stop for some weird reason. I really did enjoy it.

She eventually stopped sucking, removing her lips and placing a soft kiss on the new hickey, "Was that necessary?" I asked her, she smirked and nodded, "So that everyone knows that you´re mine" she purred in my ear, kissing the spot near my ear. "But was it necessary to do it here in front of all these people" she nodded again, the smirk still evident on her face, so I ignored it and turned my attention to the TV again, I cuddled more into my girlfriend, who was stroking my hair softly.

I grabbed one of the last slices of pizza, it was cold already, but who cares, it´s still pizza right? I took a bite and saw Jade looking at me weirdly, "What?" I asked her, my mouth stuffed with pizza, she giggled at me and then looked weirdly again, "It´s just this pizza is cold already, why are you still eating it?"

"It´s still pizza, Jadey, and pizza is amazing if you didn´t know that before" I told her tapping her nose, she tried to ignore the fact that I was eating cold pizza, which was a huge deal for her for some strange reason, well more for me then.

I finished my slice and saw Jade now smiling at me, "Ok what´s the deal with you and cold pizza?" I asked her, having enough of this why´d you eat cold pizza crap. "Nothing"

"Then why did you look at me weirdly when I ate the slice?" she looked somewhere else trying not to look in my face. "Tell me" I told her, kissing her face repeatedly.

She sighed, knowing she probably should tell me about her problem with cold pizza, if you ask me it´s really weird actually, because it´s just cold pizza and not a massive deal, why am i making a big deal out of it?

"It´s just pizza is a warm dish, why´d you eat it cold then, it is made to be eaten when it´s warm, it tastes the best then" she explained, she´s such an idiot.

"You´re an idiot, Jadey, i hope you don´t mind me eating cold pizza all the time now though, because I usually come in the kitchen for a midnight´s snack and eat some cold pizza" I teased her, which made her glare at me, but as soon as i pulled a silly face she was giggling again, kissing my cheek.

"I can´t be mad at you, Pez" she told me kissing me again but this time one the lips, causing me to melt in the kiss again, Jade´s tongue licked my bottom lip and I was about to give her entrance, when there was a loud bang, causing us to break away from each other and me to shriek slightly.

Everyone was laughing at my reaction, because it was just someone shooting in the movie, I buried my face in Jade´s chest, trying to hide the blush obvious on my face. The laughter died down and Jade shook my shoulder, "You can come out again the coast is clear" I giggled at her but stayed where I was, "I´m comfy here, I think I´ll stay here" I told her looking up at her, smiling at her.

"So you like my boobs then?" she teased, I nodded shyly and she laughed quietly to herself, "How about you lay down, it would be more comfy?" she asked me, I thought about it and laid down, my head resting on her lap and my feet on Lauren´s lap, she looked at me annoyed, but when I did my infamous pout she let it go and went back to talking to Camila, they are so cute together, like you only see them smiling when they´re together and they have this twinkle in their eye every time they see each other or are just talking about each other, it´s so cute, I wonder if we´re like that.

Jade leaned down so that our faces where only inches apart, her hair building some sort of shield around us and she connected our lips together, they moved in sync perfectly, we pulled away when we needed to breathe, her chocolate brown orbs looked even more mesmerising in this very moment, it´s like being in a land full with chocolate everything is made out of chocolate and that´d actually be a really cool world, why am i not living there?

Jade kissed my forehead and sat up straight again, her hands stroking through my hair, a smile forming on my face, because I really am truly happy and that´s the way I want things to stay for a long time. Her stroking my hair made me feel a bit sleepy though and at some point I fell asleep, in the arm of my flawless girlfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and thank you so much for all the support so far :) xx <3

So school started again today and it was a pain -.- we had three lessons and the first 2 were with our class teacher doing nothing and the third one was with my geography teacher, who thought it would be really cool to make us do work again on the first day back -.-

And a shoutout to the lovely, the awesome, the Greek rolemodel who doesn´t want to be a rolemodel @ItsRayne thanks for the big fat paragraph today, but don´t get big headed now :') but i guess you´re smiling like the Depp you are right now ;) but the text was really sweet and i thought i had to do something nice for you as well :) so I´ll dedicate this chapter to you, sorry if you don´t like it, but there´s nothing we can do about it  :') anyways love ya Depp <3 xx

See you on the next update :) xx <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 548 42
Ein Störenfried, Badboy, verbringt gerne seine Tage mit sein reichen Freunden in Clubs um einfach das Leben zu genießen. Einzelkind sein ist so geil...
309K 18.4K 81
Frischer Wind an der Shiratorizawa! Die 17-jährige Y/N besucht ab dem neuen Schuljahr die Eliteschule Miyagis. Ihr Plan sicherheitshalber Abstand zum...
5.8K 435 55
Kaum wurde ein junges Mädchen zu einer Kunoichi, genauer gesagt, zu einer Chunin, welche erst gerade etwa sechs Jahre alt war, kam es schon dazu, das...
5.3K 348 40
"Kannst du nicht für einen kleinen Moment dein Riesen-Ego abschalten und mir einfach mal zuhören?" - "Könnte ich schon, aber wo wäre denn der Spaß da...