Leo

By BasicallyanAuthor

A girl named, Marlie, accidentally has an embarrassing moment with a special guy, Leonardo DiCaprio on a bus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Wedding day pt.1
Chapter 16- Wedding day pt.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Hawaii pt.1
Chapter 20-Hawaii pt.2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 32

1.6K 49 92
By BasicallyanAuthor

I looked at him and I laughed. "Seriously, Leo. This isn't funny."

He looked at me seriously.

"I am serious. Who are you?" He looked at me cluelessly. I looked up at him, feeling my stomach drop. I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Are you not Leo? Are you Leo's secret twin brother or something?" I asked him seriously. I was seriously considering it because of his hair.

He raised an eyebrow, before giving out a little huff of laughter," What the heck does that mean? My names Leo. But, how do you know me?"

I felt like my world was spinning. I felt my breathing get hard and heavy.

"What's wrong, baby?" Suddenly a voice was heard in the apartment. I paused as Amanda appeared at the door. She smirked once she saw me.

"Do you know her?" Leo asked her curiously.

She looked up at him innocently," No."

Leo looked down at me as if I reminded him of something, but he didn't know what. He really didn't know. I looked up at him, feeling tears fill my eyes.

"Baby, can you please go make me something to eat? I'm hungry." Amanda pouted towards him. I looked between him and Amanda. How could this happen?

"Yeah sure." Leo mumbled, looking away from me. I hesitated.

"I hope you find who you're looking for." Leo mumbled kindly towards me, before exiting towards inside the apartment. I felt like my heart just broke into a million pieces. How could this happen? I shut my eyes, feeling my tears fall as soon as he disappeared. Amanda was smirking at the door, her arms crossed over her chest. She walked over towards me, shutting the door behind her so that Leo wouldn't hear what she'd say next.

I looked at her, anger in my eyes.

"Awe. Poor little Marlie." She smirked, wiping my tears. I slapped her arm away.

"How'd you do it? How'd you make him forget about me?" I asked her, clearly angry.

She smiled," I didn't do anything. Because of a certain hit on his head, he seemed to forget you. How funny right?" She laughed. I looked at her, feeling truly hurt.

"While sweet little Marlie was recovering after her heroic action to save her boyfriend, I visited Leo at the hospital. He seemed extremely fond of me, you know? Maybe that's how he felt this whole time..." she smirked to herself.

Maybe he did...

"Anyway, I'd like it if you didn't come here anymore. You see, Leo hit his head pretty hard so he gets headaches easily. We don't want a certain someone causing them." She pushed my shoulder lightly. I swear I could scream at her right now. How could Leo?... I sighed to myself.

"I won't give up on Leo. He will like me again." I said towards her threateningly.

Amanda shrugged," If you say so, but I highly doubt it. Leo's in love with me now. Get used to it." She shook head head at me while laughing, before walking away towards his apartment door. She closed the door and I felt my tears start pouring out of my eyes, making my shoulders shake. I put my hand over my mouth to not make any noise.
-
"You have to get out of bed some time." Jacky mumbled, tapping my leg lightly. Its been in bed for a week after I visited Leo. I haven't told them why I was so sad. But I'm sure they can guess. They knew about Leo forgetting about me. I just knew it.

"Cmon Marles." Jacky said, sitting next to me on the bed. I had my eyes closed, pretending I was asleep. They probably thought I was in bed because of my back.

"Does your back hurt that much? Maybe you need more pills." She said, clearly worried. I still pretended to be asleep. I really wish I was.

She sighed, before getting up and walking out, leaving me by myself. I opened my eyes slowly, looking at the wall with my red, puffy eyes. I couldn't get Leo's face when he saw me out of my head. How emotionless...

I put a pillow over my head in frustration, trying to block out all of my thoughts. I slowly stood up, before walking towards the kitchen. I've been living off of ramen and chips lately. I paused once I saw a box of pizza on the counter, a post it on the top.

Eat this or else ~Jacky

I sighed, opening the box up and beginning to eat. This reminded me of senior year all over again. At the camping trip I felt so useless against Amanda. She was pretty and smart, plus they have similar interests. I honestly don't see why he picked me anyway. I wasn't so great. And now he's with Amanda... I shook my head. I can't think like that. I needed to get him back. I just needed to.

I finished only two slices when I usually go for four, before putting it down and sighing. I wasn't really in my mood to eat. I looked slowly at my phone, looking at the date. Today I had school. Was I really ready to go back? I was excused for my back problems, but today I had to go. I didn't want to see David. I know he's my dad, and he basically saved me and Leo. But, I still can't get over the fact that he left my mother and I for years. It made me feel sick. I slowly made my way towards the bathroom. I showered, got dressed, and grabbed my backpack, wincing in pain at the pressure on my back. This is going to be a long day. I wasn't going to tell Jacky or Johnny that I was going. Otherwise they'd want to hold my stuff for me, or baby me. But, I really wasn't in the mood.
I sighed, before leaving.
-
I appeared in the front of the building, looking at the place sadly. I gave out a big sigh, before walking in. I walked in with my head low, trying not to make any eye contact with anyone. Everyone knew what happened. They knew Johnnys dad tried to kidnap me, kill me. But, they didn't know about Leo. Leo's agency seemed to bribe the news in order to get his name off. They didn't want people knowing such a bad thing happened to Leo. So no one knew.
Suddenly I felt something hard hit my chest. I winced, stepping back and looking up. Brown haired Leo stood in front of me, looking down at me surprised.

"Hey. It's you." He said casually, looking down at me. I looked up at him, trying to process the fact that he was in front of me. Leo was in front of me. But why?

"Hello?" He waved his hand in my face curiously," Did you find who you were looking for last time?"

I still stared up at him, before mumbling a quick," No." And walking past him.

He looked back at me curiously, feeling some sort of familiar feeling.

I rushed into the classroom quickly, before walking towards my seat and plopping down and giving out a sigh of relief.

"Hey, you really shouldn't run away. I heard you were in a bad accident so your back is messed up." I suddenly heard behind me. I flinched, looking up at Leo.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"What else? We're in the same class." Leo laughed.

Since when does he go to college?

"So am I." Amanda appeared beside him, hugging his arm snuggly. I looked at their arms embracing and I felt a pit at the bottom of my stomach.

"We transferred for the new semester. Isn't that fun!" Amanda smiled over at me. I fake laughed, turning towards the front and putting my head down in hope of them to stop talking to me. There's no way I'm going to get Leo to like me with Amanda breathing down his shoulder every two seconds.

I suddenly heard David's voice sound, making my head go up. I sighed, looking in the front.
What a long day.
-
I didn't really listen almost the whole class period. Everything was swirling and pounding against my head as I thought hard. The only think I managed to hear was David faintly say,
"Group projects." There was a mixed reply. Some groaned, some got excited.

"Great. Babe, you and I can be together." I heard Amanda say in back of me, clinging onto Leo's arm. I bit my lip as I tried hard not to scoff.

"I'll assign you up. First up, Flynn and Olivia. Next, Leo and Marlie."

My eyes flicked up.

"What?! No! I want to be with Leo." Amanda gasped behind me. I turned around slightly, watching as she was standing up angrily. Leo looked over at me immediately. I turned back.

"Too bad. You're with Noah." David said sternly, making me smirk a bit to myself.

"Ugh Seriously." Amanda sat down while pouting. I smiled to myself. Leo was my partner.
-
It was time to pack up, but I honestly didn't want to get up and turn around towards Leo and Amanda. I heard them whispering the whole class period. I packed up my stuff before standing up.

"Hey." Leo said, appearing in front of me, Amanda standing behind him.

"Hey." I sighed.

"Wow. You speak." He joked. I laughed awkwardly.

"So this project...where do you want to meet to work on it?" He asked casually shrugging Amanda slightly off as she clinged onto him for her dear life.

I thought for a second.

"My place?" I suggested. Hopefully some kind of memory will come to his head. After all, he did live there for a bit.

"No way. Not her house." Amanda shook her head towards Leo. Leo smiled awkwardly towards me.

"Anywhere else?" He suggested.

I thought for a second.
-
After Leo and I decided where to meet, he left with Amanda quickly since he was bugging her. I gave out a sigh, shaking my head at him. Leo, you fool, you're supposed to be with me.
-
"You're here?!" Jacky said as I sat down in front of her, scooting my chair forward. We were in the cafeteria and I was deep in thought.

"You should've told me." I mumbled suddenly, making her close her mouth.

"Tell you what?" She asked cluelessly.

"That Leo forgot about me. You should've told me." I mumbled sadly, looking at her.

She paused, moving her eyes awkwardly around," I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you."

I nodded. I understand. It wouldn't have been easy.

"But, it's weird. Leo remembers me, Evelyn, Kai and Johnny. But he doesn't seem to remember you." Jacky tapped her chin. I looked up.

"Is that even possible?" I asked, feeling surprised.

She shrugged," The doctor said you were probably the only thing on his mind when he got hit on the head, which caused him to forget. But what's even weirder is that he seems to associate his feelings for you with Amanda freaking Johnson." She tried not to gag.

I raised my eyebrows. So all those feelings from before for me, are now all for her? How is that fair? She never had the heartbreak before or the good memories with Leo. I did.

"It's okay Marlie. He should remember soon." Jacky said, patting my hand. I looked at her weakly, before looking away.

I paused once I saw Amanda marching my way angrily. Wow, high school all over again. I rolled my eyes as she approached.

"Don't even think about doing anything to Leo just because you're both assigned in a project!" She put her hands on the table, looking down at me. I chewed on my straw, half paying attention.

"Leo goes to college here now? Why?" Jacky asked confusingly.

Amanda huffed, turning towards Jacky," I want Marlie to see Leo and I together so she knows how I felt in high school."

Jacky raised her eyebrows, before laughing hysterically. I looked over at her confusingly. How is this funny?

"Hey! Is this a joke to you?!" Amanda asked angrily, clearly frustrated.

"Insecure much? Seriously, you're only worrying and being jealous because you know Leo would leave you for Marlie in a second. Face it." Jacky said sternly. I've almost never seen her like this.

Amanda's face got red at that, before grabbing my drink from my hands and pouring it onto Jackys head. I stood up quickly, yanking her arm away, making the drink fly elsewhere. I bent her wrist backwards, giving her an evil glare. Jackys hair was soaking.

"Hey. Hey." Leo said, jogging towards us. He grabbed my hand and pulled it away from Amanda, pulling her away. I blinked, feeling confused because for a second, just a second, I thought he was coming over here for me.

"You okay?" Leo asked Amanda, putting his hands on her shoulders. I gulped.

Amanda nodded, forcing tears out of her eyes.

"I accidentally tripped and spilled my drink, then she just came up to me and hurt my wrist." Amanda cried, clinging onto Leo. Leo sighed, wrapping his arms around her.

I looked away, feeling hurt. This was way worse than a heartbreak. Now I didn't only know that Leo and I are broken up, but he has feelings for someone else.

"Let's go Jacky. We need to clean you up." I mumbled, grabbing onto her arm and pulling her along with me. This was terrible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 33.5K 44
Kacine Leonardo is a senior in high school. She's a cheerleader. She's gorgeous. With her dirty blonde hair that goes to the middle of her back. Ch...
182K 3.9K 30
"Will you ever see me more than just a player?" When a girl named Haley seems to be caught up in drama regarding her least favorite person, Leonardo...
99.3K 751 21
some imagines about your favorite actor, Leonardo Dicaprio:)
4.7K 282 20
Jeanette is a normal girl in school who nobody notices. She falls for the biggest jerk in school, only because she could see his good side. She is co...