That Smile (Dave East Fanfict...

By DaveIsFave

Faith and Dave both want a relationship, but aren't eager in taking that step with anyone. Faith feels she is... More

Introduction
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six.
Thirty Seven.
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine.
Forty.
Forty One.
Forty Two.
Forty Three.
Forty Four.
Forty Five.
Forty Six.
Forty Seven.
Forty Eight.
That Smile II Is Up!

Fourteen.

36.3K 1.3K 934
By DaveIsFave

Sunday Afternoon

Faith's POV

Arriving to Dave's house I'm low key nervous. Yes I met his mom and Kairi one time, but now it's his dad  and brother. Now they all will be sitting down with me to get to know me as I will be getting to know them. Plus I'm still sore from the accident, but I don't want to take the pills because I feel my body can heal on its own.....if I was resting.

Stepping out of my truck I make my way to the front door. My fit today is simple. Slipped on a long cardigan, jeans, t shirt, and my ugg slippers. It's a chill, breezy, Sunday so I'm comfortable. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer it.

A few seconds later, Dave's brother swung the door open. "Who you?" He asked. Well this is awkward.

"Faith...." I awkwardly stated.

"Okay Faith....whatchu doin here?"

"Errol, boy move out of the way," Miss.Faye shoved him to the side. "Hi baby. I'm glad you made it. Come inside." She smiled and grabbed my hand to guide me into the house. I lightly smiled. She's so welcoming of me even though David and I are not together.

"Errol this is Faith. Dave's "friend"." She threw up quotations around friend and smirked at me. "Faith this is Errol, David Jr.'s younger brother and my baby boy." She smiled at him and rubbed his cheek.

"We are friends Miss.Faye," I chuckled. I turned to Errol. "And nice to meet you. Dave has spoke of you a few times." I held my hand out and we naturally dapped each other.

"I like his "friend" already. Knows how to greet mfers," he chuckled and nodded in approval which caused me to let out a chuckle. "Wait. You that jawn from L.A., ain't chu? Whatchu doing in New York?" We made our way into the living room and sat down. They're house is nice asf.

"I actually live here. I'm a student at NYU. I was over there because I was doing an internship. We gotta have one to graduate and in a month and some change I'll be walking." I'm so excited to be done. I'm taking the longest nap after I graduate.

"That's what's up. Keep doing yo thang. Well imma go get Dave." Errol said standing up.

"It's actually supposed to be a "surprise" according to your mom." I laughed.

"IT IS A SURPRISE!" I heard her yell from the kitchen in a sing song tone.

I looked surprised myself since I didn't know she could hear me. "Oh yeah momma got some good ears." Errol laughed.

A few seconds later we heard heavy footsteps come down the stairs. Looking over to the staircase I see Mr.Brewster making an appearance. I don't know why, but I got timid. Their dad just looks really intimidating...

"Who this?" He asked when he saw me. "Errol this somebody you messing with?" I shook my head so fast.

"No sir. I'm Faith. A friend of David's" I stood up to introduce myself.

"Oh. A friend huh? Hm," he studied me for a second. "Faye! Baby can you come here?" Aw that was cute.

"Why are you yelling David? What do you need? I'm cooking." She walked out of the kitchen wiping her hands.

"You meet David Jr.'s "friend"?" These quotations make me want to laugh.

She giggled. "I did. I'm the one that invited her over. She was at the hospital on Friday. She was also the young lady in the car with David..." she trailed off. I kind of looked down.

"Oh okay." He nodded and turned to me. "Hi I'm the original David," he smiled and shook my hand. "What did you say your name was again?"

"Faith."

"Beautiful name." He complimented. I see Dave gets his flattery from his dad.

"Thank you sir."

"Oh nah. I may be old, I may walk like I'm old, but shit I don't want to feel like it. Just call me...Sr." He smiled warmly. I see Dave gets his heart from both of his parents.

"Okay. I gotchu. Um I'm going to go see if Miss.Faye needs some help in the kitchen." I began to get up from my seat.

"Miss.Faye? Bae! She call you Miss.Faye?!" He laughed.

"I told her not to!" She yelled back and laughed too.

"We already know where she from!" He yelled back. "Down South!"

"Sho is!" They both laughed.

"Dang am I that obvious?" I chuckled.

Errol nodded and laughed. "With that accent and the respect level? Yeah we know you not from round these parts. Plus dat as-" Sr. interrupted him before he could finish while my eyes bulged slightly.

"Boy I will bust you in yo shit." He drew his hand back like he was going to hit him. "Have some respect."

"My bad. I meant no disrespect. You're just shaped differently than the girls here." He apologized.

"Ah I gotchu. Well I'm going to go help out in the kitchen." I walked away.

"David Jr. get yo big head ass down here boy!" Sr. yelled up towards the stairs as I walked into the kitchen.

"Do you need some help in here?" I asked once I stepped into the kitchen.

"Ummmm you can do the rice and the red beans. I don't even have to ask whether or not you know how to cook. Us southern girls can cook."  We laughed together.

"So Faith tell me about yourself. Where are you from specifically?" We began to make conversation as we moved around the kitchen.

"Emerald Isle, North Carolina." I stated proudly. I love and cherish where I'm from. It's changed tremendously over the years unfortunately, but I still call it home.

"Ouu a Carolina girl. We have some family down there. We all have to get down there together so the families can meet." She beamed. It's safe to say Miss.Faye likes me. All I could do was laugh.

"Momma!" Kairi yelled out before I could respond, running into the kitchen over to her grandmother.

"Kai why you running baby?" she looked down at Kairi and asked her smiling.

"DaDa chase." she kind of panted. Kairi looked over at me and mugged me until she realized who I was. "Face!" she ran over to me and hugged my legs. I really didn't expect her to remember me. I only met her once. I guess kids have splendid memory.

I squatted down to her level and hugged her. "Aww. Hi beautiful. How are you doing?" I asked her when we pulled from our hug.

She cheesed and responded "I good. Sweet?"

"Sweet?" I was confused for a second before I figured out what she was saying. "Aw you asking about candy? I'm sorry I didn't bring any this time baby. Plus you're about to eat. You don't want to ruin your dinner." She frowned. "I'll bring you some the next time I see you okay. Okay?" she still frowned. "Kairi. Hey" I softly called to her and she peeked up. "I promise. Pinky promise." I locked our pinky fingers together.

She smiled and hugged me. "Okay" she mumbled into my shoulder. She didn't let go this time so I picked her up and continued to maneuver around the kitchen.

"Girl you don't have to carry her. That's why she spoiled now." Miss.Faye said rolling her eyes playfully. I laughed.

"She's okay. Ugh she makes me want one." I accidentally let slip out. I was thinking it, but didn't mean to reveal my thoughts.

"Hm. Interesting. You should talk to David about that. I'm sure y'all been doing adult things." she smirked.

"Actually Miss.Faye...David and I haven't done anything along those lines. Not because of him, of course, but because of me. I'm.....you know.....waiting." I awkwardly shared. That was probably TMI, but I didn't want her to think anything was going on.

"Is that what the argument was about?" She looked concerned. Kairi wiggled out of my arms and made her way out of the kitchen.

"Oh no ma'am. Before I could even get to that his attitude shifted. I can be honest and say that it was because I said that we should rethink us being together. I like your son a lot, but I felt that it would be selfish of me to deny him something that he likes because of my beliefs. A relationship is 50/50 and it wouldn't have been right for him to accommodate. I didn't want him to have to do that." I confessed all of what I wanted to tell David. I wouldn't want nothing more than for him and I to be together, but I can't put that type of pressure onto him.

"I understand. Sr. was the same way when we got together and I was like you. I had to explain to him that if he wanted to be with me he had to wait for when I was ready to take that step and he did. It wasn't easy, but 34 years later, we're here." She smiled. "I think that's why I took a quick liking to you because I see myself in you. I thank you for coming into my sons life and embracing everything that comes with him. The way you interacted with Kairi confirmed the thoughts I was already thinking." Miss.Faye pulled me into a hug. "Miss.Faye is done for. Call me mom baby." we pulled away.

"Are you serious?" I started to get teary eyed, but I wasn't going to let any tears fall. "We've only known each other for barely a day and you feel this way?" I smiled.

She laughed. "Yes I'm sure. The way my son talked about you to me yesterday and the past few month, I know that the two of you have something special."

"I honestly don't know what to say. I've never experienced any of this." I was speechless.

"What? Being with a celebrity and his family?"

"No. Well yes, but I meant I've never experienced a relationship with a boyfriend's family. All of this is new to me." I told her truthfully.

"David is your first boyfriend? Awwww!" She came over to me and cupped my face into her hands. "My sweet, sweet angel. I'm glad we're having this conversation. You're the daughter I never got and your parents raised a lovely young lady." she kissed my cheek then went to check on the food.

I feel so warm right now. Dave's family is so welcoming and the love is real in this house. I also feel bad because I have yet to have a conversation with my own mother about Dave. I just didn't want to get her or anyone else's hopes up for nothing. I think my actions were justified seeing as Dave and I aren't actually together right now.

Dave's POV 

"I'm going to get you little butt," I chased after Kairi once we got down the stairs. She ran to the kitchen where my mom was to, I'm sure, to "tell on me". Faye ain't gone do nothing to me. Let me stop because I know damn well my momma would whoop my ass. "You called Pop?" I flopped down beside him on the couch. "Wassup E?" I leaned over and dapped my brother. I noticed he was smirking at me. I just brushed that off. 

"Yeah. Why you cooped up in that room, nigga? It's Sunday. Be festive with your family. Ain't nothing wrong with your tall ass." he slapped my arm that had the cast on it.

"Damn Pop." I laughed at his crazy ass. Then I heard Kairi in the kitchen yell "Face". I brushed it off because my mom was probably going over body parts with her. She came running out about ten minutes later.

"Stop running Kairi. Come sit by PaPa." My dad said pulling her on his lap. I kissed her cheek and decided to go into the kitchen to see if momma needed some help. She always working. "Momma!" I yelled while walking to the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks when I saw who was standing in there.

"Boy why you look like you've seen a ghost? You know exactly who this is. I invited Faith over for dinner..." she trailed off and paused. "And so the two of you could talk." she finished. The both of us has yet to say anything. "Why y'all acting like you didn't just see each other two days ago? Ugh the two of you are going to runup my pressure. Get out my kitchen and go talk. Gone!" My mom pushed Faith and I out of the kitchen.

I eventually got myself together and led us both upstairs to my room. When we got in front of my door and let her in first then I closed the door behind me.

"Nice room." Faith awkwardly complimented me while looking around my room. "It's nice and clean."

I nodded and said "Preciate it." We were both acting awkward and I didn't like that. We were never like this with each other. "Aye come here." I called out to her once I sat on my bed.

Faith slowly walked over to me and once she was in arms reach I grabbed her softly and pulled her in between my opened legs then I laid back making her lay on top of me. I snuggled my face into her neck and she let a breath that seemed like she was holding for a while. I kissed her neck and wrapped my arms tighter around her waist. "I'm sorry." I said after us laying there for a good three minutes.

" I'm sorry too David." she said. I scrunched up my face.

"What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything." I looked at her when she lifted her head.

"I mean we did get in a car accident because of me. I shouldn't have distracted you from the road. I shouldn't have taken my seatbelt off." She hid her face into my chest. I can tell she felt bad, but she shouldn't it's not her fault.

"Baby stop doing that. It's not your fault. I shouldn't have said the shit that I did, but ultimately I did. That was disrespectful as fuck and I was- am wrong on every level. I forgive you even though it's not your fault. Do you forgive me?" I looked into her eyes.

"Yes. I forgive you David." She responded softly while looking back into my eyes.

"I love it when you say my name." She chuckled, but I was deadass.

"Shut up. You so corny." She laughed and straddled me then snuggled into my body more. After a few minutes of us not speaking she spoke again. "Can I talk to you about what I needed to talk to you about the other night?" She sat up to where she was sitting on my groin. "It's really important." Faith told me with a serious face and tone.

"Go ahead baby." I told her then she got off of my lap and sat beside me and looked over at me while I still laid down.

She took a deep breath before she decided to speak. "The reason why I decided that we should rethink our relationship is because I don't want to have sex....right now..." Faith trailed off and looked over at me. I looked back at her with a blank face. When I didn't speak up she continued. "I want to remain a virgin until I'm married David."

All I could do was nod. "Okay."

"Okay? That's it?" She looked at me confused.

"Yeah. I'm fine with that baby. It's your body. I can wait for as long as you want. I don't care that there will be no sex. I care too much for you to let you go." I paused before I continued. I'm nervous as shit to reveal this to her. "I heard your cries in the car. I couldn't respond, but I heard everything. I heard you crying, I heard you praying for me. I heard you say you loved me." I paused again and grabbed her hand into mine while looking deep into her eyes. "After knowing you for almost seven months and the way I feel around you. The way I get butterflies and the way I get nervous and tongue tied, I can honestly say to you, Faith Nomi Henderson, I love you. I love you baby."

Her eyes began to water and a tear, surprisingly, left her eye. She chuckled and looked down. "Aw Dave look at what you did." I wiped her cheek from the tear that fell. "I really didn't notice I said it until I was sitting in my hospital room. I didn't regret it, but I just felt like I was moving too fast, getting ahead of myself. This feeling though. It's like nothing I've ever felt in my life. I love being around you. I love hearing your voice. I love your hugs, your affection. You in daddy mode? Everything about you? Your flaws, all of your cons? I love all of that. I love you David Brewster Jr." Faith embraced me in a warm hug and then we shared a kiss.

She chuckled when she pulled away from our kiss. "Saying "I love you" is going to be something to get used to as well as hearing it directed to me by you." I nodded agreeing.

"Most definitely, but it's aight. We good. I love you mama," I leaned over and pecked her lips again before I got up off of my bed.

"I love you too baby." she goofily smiled at me.

There was a knock at my door and I heard my mom on the other side. "Food's ready. Better not be no babies being made in there." she joked.

"Really ma. Not right now," I opened my room door with Faith beside me and I had my arm draped over her shoulder. "But she will be carrying a few in the future," I looked down at Faith with a smirk and winked at her.

"Hm. I'm okay with that. Come on my baby. Come make your plate." I was about to grab for her hand that she extended, but she pushed my hand out of the way. "Not you boy." She gave a mug and smiled looking back over at Faith. "I was talking to my angel."

Faith looked back at me and stuck her tongue out as we made our way downstairs. I shook my head and followed them to the kitchen.

Once we all made our plates, we settled at the table. Momma was the first to speak after grace was said. "This rice and beans taste good," We all nodded.

"Mmmmmm GOOD!" Kairi smiled and said.

"Faith made them." Momma nodded over to my Queen. "David will be in great hands." I nodded proudly and kissed Faith on the cheek.

"Friend my ass," Pop said. "I knew y'all was fucking." He joked. Faith started to cough uncontrollably.

"David!" My mom frowned over at my dad and hit his arm.

"Baby you aight?" I handed her, her water and patted her back lightly along with Kairi helping me pat her back. Once she calmed down I looked back over at my dad. "We not fuckin Pop. She's my woman. There is no sex in our relationship." I cleared up and chuckled. This nigga wild.

"I was just playing. I'm sorry baby girl. Pops sorry." He looked over at Faith.

"Oh no I know. I just forgot how unfiltered you were." We all laughed at the table. Yeah she in for a crazy family.
-------------
11:56 pm

It's been a few hours since dinner and Kairi just went down to sleep about an hour ago and everybody else had retired to their rooms. Now me and Faith laying in my bed with the tv on while we do grown folk stuff. My shirt and sweats from earlier were off. Faith's cardigan was on a chair in the corner of my room, along with her jeans...

She softly moaned into my ear as I kissed and licked on her neck. Her moan was so soft that if we weren't in this position I wouldn't have classified it as a moan. Our fingers were intertwined with her arms above her head. Nothing about our session was rushed. We were both in the moment and just wanted to be as close as possible.

She suddenly told me to lay down. "Please? For me?" She spoke softly. I laid down and waited to see what she wanted to do. She straddled me, sitting directly on top of my dick and started to kiss me again. Of course my hands, well my hand and cast, gripped her ass. She started to to move slowly on top of me and she moved to my neck.

I'm really trying to keep my cool, but fuck is this hard with her doing this. "Aight baby, baby, we gotta chill before we both make some decisions we don't want to go through with right now." I tried to reason, but I hissed when she got to my spot on my neck. With the tattoos I have, the hickey won't show up, but she still making her mark. "Shit." I mumbled.

Faith moved one of her hands between her legs and landed on my dick. "Baby." I tried to get her attention. I'm really trying to be respectful of her wishes, but it seems like she's not trying to respect her own.

"Shhh. Don't be loud." She whispered and moved down so that her face was in front of my dick.

"Faith." I had to pull the firm, dad voice out. "Chill." I leaned up against my elbows looking down at her while she gave me innocent eyes. Despite the darkness in the room, I could see her beautiful eyes clearly.

"Do you trust me?" She asked.

"Of course, but baby you know we can't do this." I shook my head.

"Why not? You're my man. Just relax." She smiled softly at me. I looked down at her unsure. "Trust me. I want to do this. I promise. Now relax. Okay daddy?" That 'Daddy' was the cake topper along with her pulling me out of my briefs. I laid back.

"Shiiit." I spoke lowly. Her touch was like no other and I was ready to explode. Not getting my dick wet in about two-three weeks may also play a role as to why I'm so ready to release, but the main reason is definitely my woman.

Faith's POV

Am I crazy for doing this? Maybe, but I want to do this. The Scorpio in me is wanting to please my man. Plus that heart to heart that we had earlier made me more sure that I wanted to do this. After dinner I texted my two closes friends, Nyasia and Kayla, for some advice. They gave me some pointers and now we're here. I have an idea, but I needed some encouragement and reassurance.

When I pulled Dave out of his briefs, I was kind of intimidated and thought maybe I bit off a lot more than I could chew. My friends ain't teach me to be no bitch and my momma didn't raise one so I pushed my nervousness aside and got to work. My mouth was moist so I slowly dripped spit onto his member and his hips jerked up.

I chuckled and looked up at him. "You tapping out already? We haven't even gotten to the best part, yet." I kissed the head, which made him groan.

Wrapping my lips around his tip, I sucked slightly. Not too hard, not too soft. I then added my tongue while still wrapped around his tip. I gradually went down further and began to take him inch by inch into my mouth. I'm not going to lie and say I got all of him inside my mouth because I didn't, but his whole dick was wet and now it was time to show his favorite part some attention. The balls. I continued to stroke him as I gave each one the attention it deserved.

"How is it baby?" I asked. He hummed and nodded. "I wanna hear you Dave. How does it feel daddy?"

"Fuck. It's good Faith. It's good baby." He moaned out. Oh yeah. Get that shit sis! Okurrrr!

Satisfied with his answer I was ready for him to cum. I went faster and sloppier. In the beginning I gagged because I forgot to breath through my nose, but I'm good now. It's a tip I picked up from Family Guy.

With both hands I jerked him faster as I showed his tip attention. I felt him twitch in my hands and he warned me. "I'm bout to cum." He mumbled, but I wasn't trippin. Hearing him say that I went back to taking as much of him in my mouth. "Baby please move. I'm bout to nut." I moaned and continued my assault.

Not even two minutes later he started to cum. I got every drop into my mouth and swallowed. Unfortunately for him I wasn't done. I decided to milk him. I took one hand to the base and wrapped my thumb and index finger around it and squeezed them together at the base. Taking my other hand I stroked him slightly faster and sucked on this tip.

"Woah Faith! What are you doing? Chiiillll." he said in a choppy voice. He started to moan. Like full on moan. That's what I wanted. Still going, his hips started to buckle upwards by themselves and he started to move around, but I wasn't letting up until I got another nut. Sorry babe. "Shiit. Baby please. Fuck I'm cumming." He whined and moaned at the same time.

"Cum for me daddy." I looked into his eyes and he released another load into my mouth and I swallowed, of course. I let him go and sat up, licking my lips. He was so relaxed and couldn't move. I walked over to my things and got dressed. I got class and work tomorrow so I can't stay, but I was determined to let him get his.

Walking back over to him, I put the covers over him then I leaned down and kissed his neck and lips. What? It's his nut and plus he's definitely my boyfriend. He better not be on no boujie type of time when it comes to head and my mouth. "Get some rest baby. Call me tomorrow. I love you." I kissed him again and began to walk out since he was dozing off.

"I love you so much more Faith." he mumbled back to me then he was out. I chuckled and made my way out to my car.

Today was one for the books. It was perfect.
------------
How was the chapter? Cool?

Long enough?

The intimate scene? I'll get better over time. I promise. It was actually pretty awkward for me to write, but I did it.

I'll probably have another chapter, at least, up this weekend since I'll be home.

I have been working on this chapter allll day literally. My only class for the day was cancelled so I decided to write this chapter. I typed it on my laptop and I think that will be where I write it from now on....

Anyways, Thanks for reading! 🧡

(Side note: I don't mind if you guys see an error and let me know. I tend to read my chapter at least three times before I post, plus I get excited and anxious to post, and I still miss things, so I encourage you to help ya girl out. If you see an error let me know 🙂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.3K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading 💙
164K 6.3K 34
Uchemba aka Chi didn't grow up with a silver spoon nor a perfect family. From an Abusive father and a drugged addicted mother she knew that wasn't th...
125K 3K 69
Dave east falls in love with a Amaria! They get to know each other for a little bit before she friend zones him. Dave is not able to resist Amaria an...
106K 3.7K 26
As the girlfriend of rap icon Daveed Diggs, things aren't exactly easy for you. Keeping up a good image while living your life takes a toll on you, e...