š“š‡š„ šš„š“ [ h.hj ]

By HYUNJlNSGF

SOCIAL MEDIA AU - ft. nct, skz, tbz [ 2000 liners ] In which a girl named Lee Jungsoon dragged her best frien... More

intro: PROFILES
intro: PROFILES 2
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
- 28
- 29
- 30
- 31
- 33
unveil tour!!! <3
34
35
- 36
37
38
39

- 32

8.9K 367 353
By HYUNJlNSGF

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

"What do you mean you tried talking to him?" Eunbin slapped her forehead in disappointment.

Somi sighed, "I need closure, I can't just let things end this way between us. Jinnie was my boyfriend and best friend at one point, Eunbin," she explained, taking out a few textbooks from her locker before closing it.

"Somi, I know that, but think about the way he feels. I know you want things to end in a good way. And that's how you feel, but think about him..." Eunbin trailed off, walking beside the brunette. "He might be avoiding you to prevent from catching feelings again, or he may just be hurt to see you in general," Eunbin explained to Somi, who only shook her head – a small smile on her lips.

"I get that, Eunbin... but I really don't want things to end this way."

"Somi, let him go..." she trailed off.

"I need to fix thi—" Somi stopped midway in her tracks, shock suddenly taking over her features.

Only a few feet down the hallway, Hyunjin leaned casually against the lockers as he laughed – the corners of his russet brown eyes crinkling in delight – at something the girl beside him said, perhaps something he said to her. The unknown girl clutched her textbooks close to her chest, shyly pushing strands of hair behind her ear. He gave her a genuine smile, one that made the girl's cheeks turn a bright pink.

Eunbin instinctively grabbed Somi by the arm and pulled her into one of the restrooms nearby. She let out a deep sigh, before hesitantly speaking up. "By the looks of it... I'm guessing you don't know who that is either?" She frowned, noticing Somi's downcasted expression.

"Do you think... he has a girlfriend already?" Somi gulped at the thought of Hyunjin being with someone else. Someone other than her.

"So what if he does? You shouldn't be bothered by it!" Eunbin exclaimed, hoping her words would aid in her best friend's comfort.

"You're right," Somi sighed, fixing her hair in the reflection of the mirror.

She's right. Eunbin is right. But Somi couldn't help but feel her heart sink into the pit of her stomach in despair.

"Remember... Seungmin?" Eunbin reminded.

At the sound of his name, Somi's heart did a little dance, and that's what confused her the most. At this point, she didn't know who she had feelings for anymore.

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

"I was wondering... if.. uh," Hyunjin ran his hand through his recently dyed tawny-colored hair – a sheepish smile displayed on his lips. His voice, like always, was smooth and gentle. However, the tentativeness in his voice is what made Jungsoon raise her brows in question.

Contrary to his assertive, bold self – Hyunjin seemed a bit dubious. Noticing the way he rubbed the back of his neck and avoided her eyes, Jungsoon called out his name, "Hyunjin."

His eyes were quick to meet hers, a smile instantly taking over her lips at his flustered expression.

"What is it?" She questioned, giving him an encouraging smile.

"Oh," he cleared his throat. "Can I have your number?"

Jungsoon tried to stifle back her laugh. "It's for a friend," he replied casually, returning to the confident Hyunjin that Jungsoon knew.

"Right," Jungsoon nodded her head with a look of incredulity on her face.

"I'll give it to you," she replied.

He smiled, "Great—"

"Under one condition," She mused.

Hyunjin squinted his eyes, placing a hand on the lockers to lean against them. "And that is?" He quirked an eyebrow up.

"Walk me to my class?" She batted her lashes at him with a playful grin on her face. She had Eric in her next class and if he saw her with Hyunjin, she was positive the money she was receiving would begin to build up.

It had been a week since Jungsoon came across Hyunjin at Lu's Burger Shop – and it wasn't since then that she had made any progress. Sure, she talked to him a few times in the hallways when she encountered him, but that's as far as she's gone.

Hyunjin snorted, "Can't get to class on your own? You sure you're a senior and not a Kindergartener?" he teased.

"You humor me, Hyunjinnie. Now, do you want my number or not?" She raised a brow, shooting him a smile.

"You're lucky I think you're cute," he blurted out.

Heat rose to Jungsoon's cheeks and she immediately turned away to avoid looking Hyunjin in the eye. Amused, Hyunjin let out a soft chuckle.

"Of course I'll walk you. Let me just grab my textbooks," he spoke, opening his locker. Stacks of small papers flew out of Hyunjin's locker, scattering into the expanse of the empty hallway.

Surprise crossed Hyunjin's face before he reached down to grab the papers, or what seemed to be letters.

"What are all these?" Jungsoon asked, bending down to help him gather the papers. Her eyes examined the writing on the envelopes, reading one after the other.

"Are these... love letters?" She raised a brow.

"They're nothing," he brushed it off, taking the stack of envelopes from her hands.

"Now, where are we off to?" He shut his locker, offering his hand to her. She knitted her brows at the unusual situation that unfolded before her, but the delight in his smiling eyes pushed her thoughts away.

She returned the smile – taking his hand, "Mrs. Park's history class!" she exclaimed, before Hyunjin playfully hauled her towards the direction of her class.

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

"Progress," Eric applauded from beside Jungsoon.

"Is there any other way I can make cash... I don't know. Faster?" Jungsoon frowned at the amused boy.

"Stop being a pussy and make a move on him," he replied, unconsciously sharing a glance at her before resuming with taking notes on his journal.

"But Eric," Jungsoon whined, placing her hand on his journal — preventing him from taking anymore notes. He groaned, placing his pencil down.

"This is my way of offering you money. At least be grateful for having someone like me in your life," he gave her a cocky grin and moved her hand off his journal, before resuming with taking notes.

"Do you think I'll be able to get a few more bucks by the end of the month?" Jungsoon asked, the thought of needing to help her brothers with the rent payment coming into mind. "If you make a move on him... pussy."

"If it means I get money..." she sighed, "Fine."

"Don't act like you don't enjoy it, Juju."

Jungsoon's face twisted in confusion as she cocked her head to the side, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh come on, admit you enjoy actually being with him." Eric gave her a cheeky grin before glancing back down at the pencil in his hand.

The color pink tinted Jungsoon's cheeks, "I don't know... maybe."

"I knew it!"

"But to be honest... it feels like I'm using him," Jungsoon frowned, finally picking up her pencil and beginning with the note-taking.

Eric simply chuckled, "Maybe because you kinda are."

"That's not what you're supposed to say..." She sighed, letting her head fall onto the desk, resulting with a loud thud.

"Ouch," she huffed, rubbing the aching spot on her head.

"Look at it this way, bebe." Eric placed his pencil down, leaning back into the seat of the desk. "You're not really using him. It's more like... hanging out with someone and getting paid for it," he shrugged, picking his pencil back up.

"For the purpose of your amusement."

Eric let out a loud chuckle, "You're gonna thank me later, Soonie."

"Whatever. I need to find a job."

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

finally an update !
sorry it's short, i've been
so busy with school :(
i'll try to have another
update soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 740 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...
7K 675 51
[ COMPLETE ]- Felix gets changbin's number from his friend after developing a crush on the latter but even the friend who gave him the number knows n...
587K 33.5K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ā„™š”øā„š•‹ š•†š”½ š•‹ā„š”¼ ā„‚š•ƒš•€ā„‚ā„Ć‰ š•Šš”¼ā„š•€š”¼š•Š ~#~#~#~#~#~ ā„š•– š•£š•–š•’š•š•š•Ŗ š•›š•¦š•¤š•„ š•Øš•’š•Ÿš•„š•–š•• š•¤š• š•žš•–š• š•Ÿš•– š•„š•  š•„š•–š•š•...
666K 26.8K 55
ā‰› nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ā that's what will make it more exciting āž ā‡ ā‡ ā‡ ā‡ ā‡ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...