OBSESSED

By badroommate

BOOK ONE of the Falling for a Muller series -(-)- her heart is on the mend, but his eyes are already set on h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
sequel

39

31.4K 868 305
By badroommate

JARROD

Work was slow, as to be expected for a Tuesday afternoon at the clinic.

Once I got off after my shift, I picked up a chicken salad from the store and headed home. I was tempted to call Leah.

I thought about her all day and wanted to know how her day was, what she was doing, who she was talking to.

Leaving her this morning nearly killed me. It gets harder every time.

Since I know she's still at work, I decide to call my mother instead. 

"Hi, Jarrod," she answered.

"Mom. How is everything?"

"Better." She sighed. "Dominic has been sleeping at the hospital with her. They tried to kick him out last night but she screamed bloody murder. I can't imagine why Julia likes him so much or what about him makes her feel calm, but I won't tell her that."

I swallowed down a bite of leftover chicken salad and cleared my throat. "No one will ever be good enough for her. Not in any of our eyes. Besides, he makes her happy. I'm sure she sees things in him we can't yet."

"Or she's blinded by hormones and grief. I mean, the young man couldn't tell me a single hobby he has. How uninteresting!"

Probably because his hobbies all revolve around drugs, I thought with an eye roll.

"I would let it be, Mom," I told her. "Julia's a grown woman. She can choose who she wants to be with."

"I know, I know. Thank you for coming down here to help, honey. She appreciated you bringing him. How is work?"

Shrugging, I said, "Fine. It was busy this morning but it slowed down. Nothing too bloody but a lot of flu cases."

"Mhmm, I see. Be careful, honey." I could hear her wet her lips across the line. "You know, we didn't have time to talk about your love life while you were here. Have you been seeing someone, Jarrod?"

There it was. The woman was relentless about my love life, especially since my divorce. As much as I wanted to tell her about Leah, I didn't know if Leah would appreciate that. We hadn't talked about our families hardly at all. I only knew her mother from the hospital, and she seemed like quite the lady.

"If not," my mother prattled on, "I met the cutest, sweetest nurse here who thought you were quite handsome."

I groaned. "Mother, I don't need you to arrange a woman for me. I'm perfectly capable of doing so myself."

"Well." She cleared her throat. "If last time was any indication—"

"Dear!" yelled my father in the background.

"I was just reminding him of the facts," she shot back. "Tiffany was not good for him. Anyway, honey, I just want you to find love and be happy. Okay?"

"I know," I said.

My mind was reeling over her mention of Tiffany. She never said my ex's name. From the moment I found out Tiff was cheating, my mother blacklisted her.

"Good. Now, maybe I'll see if James is interested in this girl. I'll never understand how I have the two most handsome sons in the world and they both have horrible luck with women."

"I don't know how much luck has to do with it. James has sworn off women."

"That won't last forever. He's getting older."

"He's not even thirty."

She scoffed. "You'll see when you're his age, honey. The older you get, the louder the clock ticks."

"That's depressing, Mom."

"Yes, it is. Such is life. I love you, Jarrod dear."

"Love you, too, Mom."

We hung up and I shook my head, releasing a breath. I'd gone months without talking or thinking of Tiffany but she was suddenly all around me. It was like I could never really shake her off. That wasn't true, though. Tiffany had likely just gotten bored with her pet and now she wanted me back. Such a bitch. I wanted to punch something thinking about her talking to Leah. She would do her worst to ruin Leah's image of me. I had to protect my little blonde from staring too closely at the evil Latina Medusa.

Stuffing the last bit of salad in my mouth, I swore off any more thoughts of her and headed to the bathroom for a shower. Once I'd washed up, I put on some boxers and stretched out on the couch to watch the evening news. My mind drifted to Leah. We were so good last night I could practically still feel her against the car or riding me in her bed. My cock twitched. I pulled out my phone to send her a text. Would she come over if I asked?

She couldn't think I was that needy yet. Besides, I didn't want her to believe I was only interested in a booty call. Our relationship chemistry was too good to mess this up. For now, I would have to cope myself. I got off the couch and went to my bedroom, where I hooked my cell up to the flat screen in my room. My intention was to just find some porn online but I remembered that I had things on my camera roll that would do the work. Once I found the photos of Leah, I rubbed myself and flicked through them. She was so fucking hot. I could feel her hot sucking pussy wrapped around my length. I swiped to the right one too far and found myself watching a video. The video. I'd forgotten about it until now and, for a second, I felt guilty. Then I remembered how eager and willing she'd been about the pictures. This was fine. Just as she made me promise, I wouldn't show it to anyone. It was just for me.

Leah's ass could be seen spread out on the bed. I entered the frame, crawling up between her legs. My cock stiffened in my hands. This was too good. Her breathy moans sounded from the speaker as I started eating her out. I could taste her on my tongue now. I could feel her filling my mouth before she flipped over and took me like a champ. The sound of our skin clapping together sent me spiraling.

"Oh, fuck," I grunted. My balls tightened while they unleashed their contents. I came into my hand with a shuddering gasp.

I leaned against the bed for a few minutes. Jacking off wasn't my preferred choice to come but I didn't have a problem doing it. Leah was easy to come for just thinking about her. I didn't need the video but I watched it replay a few times. We were perfect together. I'd never felt so connected with someone like I did to her, especially after sex. We hadn't known each other that long but I didn't care.

After rinsing my hand and wiping off my dick, I unplugged my phone and went through my old photos, idly playing with my balls. I sifted through a year and a half of photos until I found the most recent nudes Tiffany had sent me. It had been six months after our divorce and she hit me up. Like old times, I'd gotten swept up into her current for a few days before she was gone again. I blocked her on everything that day and promised myself that I'd never go near her again. She had once been like a drug to me, except that the high was never good enough to make coming down worth it. I should have deleted these pictures a long time ago but I just hadn't. I deleted them and then further back in my history and deleted any others I had of her, sexual or not. She had no place in my life, not now or in the future.

A weight rolled off of me. Even though I hadn't looked at those pictures in over a year, it felt good to have them gone. I would never need them again. It was time I accepted that I deserved better than what she put me through. Leah was that better.

Opening Instagram on my phone, I skimmed through the feed before going to Leah's page. The good girl she was, it was private. We weren't friends yet, so I sent her a request. Then I noticed her friend list was public. Interesting. I opened it and typed 'Ann' into the search bar.

Two profiles came up. One of them was a woman and a man in front of a waterfall. The other featured a profile picture of two women and the name spelling had an 'e' on the end. Assuming it was the second, I perused her profile. This Anne woman was interesting. She wasn't attractive to me, but that's probably because she was hulked out with muscles as big as mine. Her auburn hair was cut into a pixie style with the ends dyed blue. Even I had to admit her tattoo sleeves were impressive. Anne looked like she could whoop some ass if she needed to. Most of her posts were either political rants or pictures of her workouts.

I snooped through her pictures and quickly realized she wasn't much of a steady-relationship type. Every few months there was a different woman. They could be friends, but I was going to assume otherwise from the captions. It was entirely possible she still wanted Leah, that she was still in love. High school was a long time ago for them but time could be inconsequential in love. Maybe Anne had dabbled around in New York and the various places she traveled but no one did it for her like Leah. We might have had more in common than I wanted to admit.

First, it was Danny who came back from her past and now this friend Anne from high school. Who else would pop up from the past? What else didn't I know about Leah? I set my phone aside and chewed on my lip. Soon I would know it all. There would be no more surprises. No one else was going to get between us. I was the happiest with her I'd ever been. I wanted her in my future. In fact, I didn't want it if she wasn't in it.

Tossing my phone aside, I rubbed my face tiredly. I was so fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 455 54
A Nethergod who was supposed to be a Lord that governed the Netherworld as a ruler. Cruelty and Mercilessness are his nature. But despite that his h...
1.1M 63.5K 70
His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's happiness matters the most to that person b...
403K 33.6K 68
THEY SAID, DARK LOVE'S DART FIND FIRST IT'S DESTINATION SHADOWS THEN YOUR SENSES; RIGHT OR WRONG DARK AND DIM WINSOME AND WONDERFUL TARGETED AND T...
804K 32.3K 61
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...