There's A Thug In My Life

By flawsomek

Aaliyah was just an average teenager who hid behind the spotlight, until a thug noticed her, bringing her in... More

S O U N D T R A C K
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
READ NOW
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
COMING SOON‼️
ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

THIRTEEN

5.6K 284 139
By flawsomek

"I threw away your love letters
I thought it'd make me feel better
I finally got you out my bed
But I still can't get you out my head."

~SUMMER WALKER

The rain hit against Aaliyah window as she clinched on to Braylin tighter. They were both afraid of stormy weather.

Nights like this, Bahari cuddled with her but she was lonely. Bahari has his attention on his son only. They weren't friends or anything.

It had been three months and she had been without sex, affection, and the main drug, Bahari.

Aaliyah: your son needs you. He won't stop crying.

Bahari: otw

Aaliyah finally knew why baby mothers always pin things on their babies. It wasn't because they wanted to make the baby's father life miserable but they were in love with them and just wanted them around.

Aaliyah got up and hopped in the shower after putting Braylin in his jumper. She shaved, exfoliated, and oil her skin in coca butter. She threw on an oversized t shirt with no bra, just laced pink panties.

She sprayed her body with Love Spell and jogged down with Braylin on her hip.

When she opened it, Bahari was soaked but he still managed to look sexy as his chest heaved up and down.

"Dada!" Braylin cheesed.

"Dada wet, I got dry off, stink," he said taking off his black Timberland boots and hoodie.

Aaliyah came back with a towel and tried drying him off but he dodged her and took the towel from her. She was in the middle of saying something but he just took Braylin and played with him for awhile.

"I'm starting this modeling program," Aaliyah said suddenly. "For the summer."

"Okay," he said smartly. "You need me to keep Braylin or something?"

"No, I just—I don't know," she said picking at her nails.

Soon, Braylin fell asleep and Bahari put him in his crib. He was about to leave but Aaliyah blocked the door.

"Watch out," he said but she shook her head. "Aaliyah move, dude!"

"I want you!" She blurted out while grabbing his waist. He pushed her against the wall and they stared into each other's eyes. They're lips soon crashed into one another nd she quickly unbuckled his Gucci belt while he pulled her her t shirt up.

"Who here?" He asked picking her up.

"Me and you daddy," she moaned in his ear. He sat her down and she sat there confused when he pulled his dick out. He never made her suck his dick.

"Come on," he rushed pulling her head towards it. She furrowed her eyebrows but allowed his manhood inside her mouth. He pushed her head slowly until she had almost every in her mouth. She gagged and he pulled and this process repeated until he came and made her swallow it.

It was real uncomfortable and it hurt a little. She was way too upset when he pulled up his pants and left out.

"I hate you!"

•••

"You might look like a model, but you are all nothing close to a model," an old black lady said bluntly. She was one of the coldest in her day and she still has it in her.

She observed everyone and chose her favorites and the ones left over had to leave. It either was how unfit they were, how they held their posture, or if they weren't tall enough.

Out of a million girls, Ms. Jackson picked twenty four of them. Four plus size women; two white, one Hispanic and one black. She picked ten African American girls, five white, and the rest were foreign.

They were assigned in groups and had a project to complete, where they had to use their creativity to come up with the best photo shoot.

It was six groups of four. Aaliyah team was rare and beautiful.

It was a girl by the name of Chester. She had natural red hair hair with red freckles that sprinkled her whole face. Her icy blue eyes were abnormally big and her lips were pouty and pink.

Another girl who was Haitian, named Lovelie, had rich dark skin and vibrant white teeth with a gap. Her hair was big and kinky. She was 6'1 and had the body of a goddess.

The last girl, named Breonne was mixed with Korean and African American. She resembled a bratz doll but was the same height as Aaliyah. Her skin was flawless; she never wore makeup in her life.

"So how old is everyone?" Chester asked. Her voice was so clear and deep. "I'm eighteen."

"I'm seventeen, I turn eighteen in August," Aaliyah said shyly.

"I'm nineteen," Lovelie smiled.

"I'll be eighteen August fourth," Breonne said.

"Really?" Aaliyah smiled. "Mine is too."

"Okay Birthday Twins!" She laughed and clapped hands.

"Maybe we should do something vintage," Chester inquired. "Like black and white type thing."

"I got the fro for it," Lovelie joked they agreed in laughter and Chester sketched out their ideas.

Aaliyah loved her team and they started hanging out from outside the program. She grew closer to Breonne. They had a lot in common. Her father died at a young age, she had two older sisters and she even had a little girl of her own named Blaisure.

They had girl's nights, sometimes they stayed in, sometimes they went out. They started winning every project they had and people started to envy Chester, Lovelie, Breonne, and Aaliyah.

•••

"Hold Blaisure hand, Braylin," Aaliyah instructed as they got onto the airplane ride at the delta fair.

Aaliyah smiled hard, looking at him. He was growing up on her. He had mouth full of teeth. He lost all his baby fat when he started walking and now he had long plats in his head with a crisp hairline.

Click click!

Breonne and Aaliyah turned around when they seen the flash of a camera go off. They smiled and played in front of the camera. A Hispanic guy was taking their picture. He was sexy but he wasn't Aaliyah's cup of tea.

"I hope you paying us, we don't do this for free," Breonne smirked.

"Sure don't," Aaliyah said folding her arms.

"Promise that money we'll be in hands," he smiled while talking in broken English. "It's for magazine. You two— beautiful models by Janelle Jackson. People on the internet call you Naomi Campbella and Tyra Banks of decade."

"Really?" Aaliyah asked. "Well when our pockets get fat then we can be considered that."

They grabbed they're children from the ride that was now over. Breonne put her two year old daughter on her neck while Aaliyah let Braylin walk and hold onto her hand.

"Dada! Dada! Dada!" Braylin squealed as he jumped up and down. Bahari squatted down and accepted him into a hug.

"Wussup Stink?!" He cooed while showering him with kisses.

"See, that's a real man," Breonne said.

Aaliyah turned her attention on something else. She was still disgusted with him for what he did a while back. "Let's get a funnel cake."

Aaliyah wore a pink turtleneck crop top with a pair light wash denim shorts and checkerboard Vans. Her hair was in the most perfect bun and she wore mink lashes that made her pop.

Breonne hair stopped at her butt and was parted to the side. She wore a white buttoned crop top with the matching plaza pants and sandals. To finish her look off, she wore round sunglasses.

"Wussup, Nelly?" A light skin guy smirked.

"Dash?" She smiled and gave him a hug. "Ian seen you since you was staying with yo auntie."

"Yeah, you know me and my moms had moved into our own apartment," he informed. "But I'm bout to get my own lil crib."

"That's what's up," she nodded. "You finished school?"

He sucked his teeth. "Yessss. Damn girl! I thought I was older than you and you not taller than me anymore."

"Whatever," she laughed waving him off.

"What you up to after this?" Dash asked.

"Shit sleep, I gotta go do that modeling program tomorrow."

"Ight Memphis next top model," he smirked. "Let's link up. I wanna catch up with momma."

She laughed because when they played house, back in the day, she would always be the momma. "What's yo number?"

They exchanged numbers and went on by their day.

"Who was that cutie?" Breonne said stuffing her face.

"Childhood friend," she shrugged. "He was cute huh?"

"Yes ma'am. I don't know, maybe I just get crazy when I see a black guy with pretty eyes and a big ass dick print."

Aaliyah laughed and her attention focused on Bahari was burning holes in her eyes. She quickly looked off and rubbed her neck.

"Girl wussup with you?" Breonne frowned. "Did he hurt you or something? It's like you scared of him."

"I'm not," she mumbled while holding her head down.

She grabbed her chin. "Girl what he do?"

"He just made me feel so nasty and thrown away," she said trying to hold back her tears. "He doesn't treat me the way he used to. I'm just your typical baby momma now."

Breonne sucked her teeth. "Nelly, that's why we grow up and move on. If he doesn't want to be with you then what can you do? Live your life and raise Braylin to do the same. Matter of fact see if yo little friend has a friend, we getting lit tonight."

Aaliyah laughed. "Let me ask Bahari if he can watch Lil Man," she sighed. She walked over with a frown when she seen him and Lovelie conversing with one another.

"Oh hey, Aaliyah!" Lovelie smiled. They both hugged and shared a cheek kiss. "Wussup?"

"Nothing," she said dryly and darted her eyes at Bahari."Can we talk after this?"

"You can't say what you want to right now?" He frowned. "I might not wanna talk."

"Bahari, I just need you to keep Braylin for tonight and drop him off at my mother house in the morning," she said with an eye roll.

"Where you going?"

"None of your concerned. I got one daddy and he was killed," she sassed.

"It's my concern if you the mother of my child," he said. "Now where you going?"

"Hanging out," she said keeping it short.

"With who?" He questioned.

"You know what?" She sighed grabbing Braylin. "If you wanna see Braylin, he'll be over my Granny house."

•••

"Damn," Dash said, shaking his head. "Mane gotta baby and shit."

Aaliyah playfully rolled her as she sat on the couch with his arm wrapped around her neck. "Surprise you ain't got none running around here."

Dash was sexy as hell. He had reddish brown skin with hazel green eyes and a baby face. He recently got his braces off so his teeth was perfect. He played basketball and stood over six feet.

"If I stayed around, I bet lil man probably would've been my lil jit walking around here," he smirked. "Cuz ain't know way I'm letting you go."

"That's sound nice but I'll pass on you," she smiled. He tried kissing her but she dodged him and giggled when he started tickling her. "Stooop!"

Meanwhile, Breonne was recording them on her Snapchat. She was sitting on Dash's friend, Cassio, lap. "Y'all need to stop playing and get down. Real talk."

"That's her playing," Dash said. "Acting like I'm gone hurt her and shit."

"You might," she shot back. "Niggas ain't no good."

"First of all, I'm not fully a nigga," he said. His father Puerto Rican but Aaliyah still considered him as a black man.

"Okay Dashiel," she said waving him off. "I'm bout to leave. I got class in the a.m."

"Gimme a kiss before you leave," he said lowly while looking at her lips. She tried giving him a peck but he grabbed a hold of her and got a real kid making a moan escape from her mouth  in between kisses.

"Damn, okay," Cassio laughed while rubbing Breonne's booty. For some reason, both girls were horny after a couple of drinks. Breonne was down but Aaliyah just wasn't feeling it.

"Aaliyah come here," he said standing up and grabbing her hands.

"Nooo," she whined. "Ian even in the mood for that."

"What you in the mood for?" He asked massaging her shoulders. She exhaled air and closed her eyes. "Huh?"

"I'm sleepy Dash," she said sluggishly while wrapping her arms around him.

"You bout to leave?" Dash asked.

"Yeah, plus my baby daddy tripping," she said hugging him. "But I don't need you hitting my line because you went crazy over this right now."

He smirked and bit his lip while grabbing a great hold of her ass. "Nah, you just don't wanna be out here limping."

"Stop it," she laughed. "That ain't never happened to me."

"Come see me tomorrow," he said. "I just need to see yo sexy ass."

"If I'm not busy," she fronted with a shrug but he sucked his teeth. Cassio and Breonne disappeared so Dash volunteered to take her home.

When they left out the house, Bahari got out his car with a scowl on his face. "You ain't seen my fucking text! I got shit to do and you over here caking with a nigga."

"Damn this yo step daddy," he laughed.

"Nigga what?!" Bahari growled while charging at him but Aaliyah stopped him. "I can get you touched young nigga!"

Dash kept laughing making Bahari look like an ass for trying to fight over Aaliyah.

"Aaliyah get in the fucking car!" He snapped while pushing her. She hit him and sized him up cruelly.

"Don't push me!"

He shoved her inside the car and glanced at Dash once more before getting inside himself. "You a hoe?"

Aaliyah rested her head back and covered her mouth with the back of her hand then made eye contact with him. "You know I hate you. Like the more I see you and think about how you mistreated me, the more my love dies. I honestly can't give two fucks about you. Stop fucking with me! I'm not your problem!"

"You fucking him?" Bahari asked.

"If I am?" She quizzed. "That doesn't have shit to do with you."

His gripped tightened on his wheel and his jaw started to clench. "I can't believe I fell in love with you. I knew yo lil skinny ass was trouble when you wasn't allowed to have a phone until you was sixteen."

"Fuck you," she cursed.

•••

"Ms. Richardson, I would like to interview you," April Hackson, a channel 5 news reporter, said coming up to her with a cameraman behind

"Sure," she said taking of her heels.

"What made you start modeling?"

"Well, I always wanted to be one. When I was younger I used to make the sidewalk my runway in my neighbor's six inch heels," Aaliyah laughed. "Everyone used to say I would be a model but I considered it a hobby."

"Well you are absolutely stunning. Will you'll be taking part in the Fashion Week Spring/Summer?"

"I doubt that," she chuckled shaking her head. "But I would be honored."

"Thank you, Miss Richardson," she smiled. "Would you like to give any encouraging words for the people who look up to you?"

"Never give up," she said looking in the camera. "There's no such thing as endings just new beginnings."

After sharing a few words, Aaliyah left out with Breonne. They went to Breonne's mother small restaurant for Sushi.

"What happened last night?" Breonne asked touching the back of her neck. "What was all the commotion?"

"Bahari called himself tryna run something," Aaliyah said rolling her eyes. "How about you and ole dude."

"Girl..." she smirked. "I think I'm feeling Cassio."

"Oh lord," she said rolling her eyes. "It was that good?"

"Was it?" She laughed. "Girl he had to carry my ass inside my house."

They laughed. "Word around town is that we about to be in Paris Fashion Week."

"Yeah, I know," Aaliyah said. "I'm not gone get my hopes up though."

"Yeah," Breonne agreed. "So you tryna link with the dudes tonight?"

"I'm down," she smiled. "I think Dash tryna have sex but I'm scared. Ian have that type of feeling in four months."

"Girl that's how I was when I was with Blaisure's father but he hurt me my ass and I just had to accept that I had to move on like YOU should do," she said. "That nigga don't owe you a damn thing but a check."

"Girl he don't even give me money or buy me food anymore," she sighed. "I can't stand his lil stupid ass but that's my baby though."

•••

"Shit, Bahari yo baby momma bad as fuck," Bahari's little cousin, Ced, said, while watching her runway walk on her Instagram page. She was wearing black lace bralette and thong set with a pair of six inch heels. Her hair was in a platinum blonde bob and her face held a natural glam.

"Why you on her shit anyway?" Bahari asked. He peeped she had two hundred thousand followers already. Luckily, she wasn't hiding her child because Bahari would have been quick to say something. "Let me see."

He scrolled through her stunning professional taken pictures, her fashion shows, pictures with other models, and all the hot male celebrities liking and commenting on her page. He high key was jealous and was already upset that she was talking to Dash.

He FaceTime her and she accepted it.

"Hello," she answered with half of her face in the camera.

"Where my son?" Bahari asked.

She flipped the camera and he was playing with his truck in her new queen sized bed. He seen all the boxes and costumes in the back. "Get that pacifier out his mouth and clean up."

"You is not my daddy honey," she laughed. "I don't even like you for you to be bossing me around like this."

"I don't like you either that's why I'm fucking with my own kind now," he said. "My Haitian Queen, Lovelie."

"I'm supposed to lose my shit or something?" she laughed. "I'm exclusive now. I don't give a damn about what you got going. Just make sure you'll be free tomorrow because I have a photo shoot tomorrow."

"Take him to work with you," he insisted. "Don't hide him."

"Why would I take him to a phot—that's great idea! Hold up let me call you back," she said.

He furrowed his eyebrows at her behavior. He was wondering if she was really over him like she claim she is.

Meanwhile, Aaliyah was feeling the same way. The only reason she got off the phone was because she had to process the fact that he was dating Lovelie.

They hate to admit it, but they can't function without each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 239 17
Karma is just a regular 18 year old teenager living in the hood. There's violence and drama all over the place. What happens when she meets Davon, o...
1.5M 50.2K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...
117K 2.6K 55
A tale about a a 17 year old girl name Aliyah who grows up in the mean streets on the Bronx in nyc she meets 21 year old dyrell who is a drug dealer...
5.9K 98 38
22 year old Aaliyah Jackson is trying to put her past behind her and focus on new beginnings. With college graduation around the corner, her ex stalk...