Supernatural imagines 😊😊

By Slaworsh

Just a bunch of imagines, of the squad 😂😂, so this includes, Misha and Castiel (Also other roles for Castie... More

Imagine Castiel being extremely overprotective of you (cas x reader)
Imagine Dean not liking your mums food (Dean x Reader)
Imagine Sam saving you from drowning (Sam x Reader)
Imagine Lucifer killing you (Jack x Reader)
Imagine being in a polyamorous relationship with Misha and Jared
Imagine getting kidnapped and Castiel coming to save you. (Castiel X Reader)
Imagine you and Chuck having a bad breakup and in the future meeting again
Imagine being Dean/ Sams sister and Dean hating how Mary left all of you
Imagine being Destiels daughter and getting bullied. (Destiel x Child reader)
Imagine Misha being late to come home Misha X Reader (Ddlg)
Imagine Dean/Cas realising you havent eaten in days (Dean X Cas X Reader)
Imagine young Dean being protective over you (Dean X Reader)
Imagine Charlie confessing her feelings for you (Charlie X Girl reader)
Imagine Demon Dean only caring about you (Demon Dean X Reader)
Imagine trying to sell your soul for your brother but Cas wont let you
Imagine being Deans daughter (Dean X Reader Featuring John)
Imagine Misha helping you through a anxiety attack
Imagine little Sam and you fighting (ddlg) Destiel x Little Sam/Reader
Imagine you being short and Sam loving to pick you up
Imagine Dean not letting you hunt (Dean X Reader)
Imagine chilling with Dean and Sam in baby (Sam/Dean X Reader)
Imagjne staying at Bobbys while your dads hunt (TFW x Child Reader)
Imagine going to set with Misha (Misha x Reader DDLG part 2)
Imagine a witch casting a spell on you (Dean x Reader)
Imagine Dean reassuring you (Dean X Reader)
Imagine Dying in Sams arms (Sam X Reader)
Imagine feeling self concious due to your age (teen reader X 27 year old Dean)
Imagine trying to leave Sam (Sam X Reader)
Imagine Cas being jealous of Gabriel (Castiel X Reader)
Imagine you giving Steve a home (Cas/Steve X Reader)
Imagine you and Dean getting in a car crash (Dean X Reader)
Imagine Dating young high school Misha (Young Misha X Reader)
Imagine being possesed on a hunt (Jack x Reader)
Imagine Dean trying to let you accept he has to go in the box (Dean X Reader)
Imagine telling Sestiel you had a abusive relationship (Cas/Sam X Reader)
Imagine your brothers finding out your dating Cas (Cas X Reader)
Imagine having a movie night with Sam
Imagine Shapeshifter Dean talking to you (Dean x Reader)
Imagine being a innocent angel (Dean X Innocent reader)
Imagine being Jacks sibling and meeting Lucifer (Jack X Reader)
Imagine you and Dean arguing (Dean X Reader)
Imagine young Misha and Jensen protecting you (poly X Reader)
Cas talking about how you and him met (Cas X Reader)
Imagine being Deans girl and yellow eyes almost killing you (Dean X Reader)
Imagine Dean seeing you in his flannel (Dean X Reader)
Jack confessing he loves you (Jack X Reader)
Imagine Jimmy Novak leaving you (Jimmy Novak X Reader)
Imagine your ex boyfriend is in your house (Dean X Reader)
Imagine Misha reasurring you (Current age Misha X Young/ Underage reader)
Imagine Sam finding out you self harm (Sam X Reader)
Imagine touching Cas's wings (Castiel X Reader)
Imagine being in purgatory with Dean (Dean X Benny X Cas Reader)
Imagine possesive Michael Dean (Michael Dean X Reader)
Imagine having doubts about your parenting (Misha X Reader, Ft Kids)
Imagine being Jensens daughter (Jensen X Daughter, Ft Shawn Mendes)
Imagine John hitting you (BSM Dean X Sam X Sister Reader) Part One:
Imagine being a sick step mommy (Misha X Step Mom Reader)
Imagine Crowley making you feel better (Crowley X Insecure/Overweight reader)
Imagine realising you have brothers (Brother Dean and Sam X Reader)
Imagine John hitting you (BSM Dean X Sam X Reader Part Two)
Imagine reuniting with Gabriel (Gabriel X Reader)
Imagine having a panic attack (Cas X Reader)
Imagine almost drowning (Jensen X Reader)
Imagine going into little space for the first time (Destiel X Reader- Poly)
Imagine Rob helping you calm down from a anxiety attack (Rob Benedict X Reader)
Preference: Them being protective (female and male readers)
Imagine Misha beating up Jensen (Misha X Reader) Part one:
Imagine Sam protecting you (Sam X Reader)
Imagine dating Cas would include:
Imagine dating Gabriel would include:
Imagine being claustrophobic (Sam X Reader)
Imagine being Adams little sister and meeting Sam and Dean
Imagine dating Sam would include:
Imagine Dating Adam would include:
Imagine having a crush on John Michael (John Michael X Reader)
Imagine being hurt on a hunt (Cas's daughter X Winchester brothers)
Imagine Dating John Winchester:
Imagine being sexually assaulted: (Jared X Reader)
Dating Dean would include:
Preference: Nicknames (Female and Male readers)
Imagine Lucifer comforting you (Luci X Reader)
Imagine getting hurt on the tough mudder: (Supernatural Cast X Reader)
Imagine Dean loosing you (Dean x toddler reader)
Imagine Dean and you going on a date (Dean x Reader)
Imagine being pregnant with Deans Child: Dean x Reader

Imagine Misha being nervous at con without you (Misha X Reader)

4K 67 4
By Slaworsh

Hey guys... welcome back, I've noticed that I write loads more as these three weeks have went by and that's because I'm stressed af and boiiiii, I didn't want this.
But anyway have some Misha because he's cute and he always makes everything better, idk how long this is gonna he but have fun reading it. If your new hi, if your not welcome back and I hope ye enjoy my other books.
Reader has anxiety if you don't you can still read it's barely mentioned.
____________________________________
No ones PoV
"Alright next question" Misha said through the mic and a young boy dressed as Castiel, probably around 18 asked "how does it feel to go to your first con without your fiancée Y/n?".
"Wow, great question, it's definitely... nerve racking I mean Y/n has anxiety herself but together we sort of are a strong force that can't be stopped and at cons she helped me so much so without her here it's pretty scary" Misha spoke honestly leading to the crowd cheering, everyone loved you. You wasn't a part of the cast but you always helped on set and you were very close with Jensen and Jared.
"Oooo, shall I show you what Y/n got me... I'm gonna show you, it's pretty... awesome" Misha excitedly spoke making hand gestures to try and show the fans how big what you had given him was.

He come back around from the curtain holding a minion, the crowd cheering and laughing.
"This is what she gave me and it is pretty cool if I must say so myself" Misha spoke through the mic, the crowd 'woo-ing'. The crowd knew Y/n would pull something like this, at every con she done something the fans will never forget, like last year when she arrived in a dinosaur outfit and she jumped in Misha tackling him, they was each others soulmates a lot of people said, and frankly everybody knew it... especially both of them.
"You want to know something though?" Misha questioned the fans all screaming yes and throwing their hands in the air in excitement.
"The reason why I love this minion so much is because it smells like Y/n and if any of you have been up close to her she's got a very unique smell and she just smells like flowers, beautiful and perfect... well until they die, but BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT... and it's so cute and fluffy, literally it's my baby in a minion!" He over exaggerate, the crowd continuing to 'aww' over how cute he was and how much he loved you. Some celebrities didn't like showing their girlfriends but Misha loved Y/n to be with the fans, he knew fandoms that mainly focused on the characters and actors but their romantic interests was big for Misha, as he was thinking about Y/n he kissed the minion, a quick peck and snuggled him.

"I just done that infront of all of you... how embarrassing" Misha laughed looking at all the fans and just getting emotional, he has his family at home, but his spn family will always shock him due to the amount of support he gets and just how motivated they made him.
"Ya know, I was worried about this panel that maybe it would be different without Y/n, and it is different don't get me wrong, I don't remember a minion being here all the other times when Y/n was here, and I certainly don't remember giving them a kiss on the head and getting snuggly with one.... so to a different con this ones too Y/n".
Misha held up the minion brought it back down to his hip and made out with him like it was no big deal.

After he finished his little kiss he mumbled "damn, I got way too into that" and "I imagined it was Y/n, the crowd screeched loving the Y/n deprived Misha and how he acted.

"I'm making out with a minion... shut up" he spoke sarcastically leading everyone to giggle. He put the minion down and another fan asked a question.
"So you know Cas, could he be having any potential love interests, maybe add Y/n as a character?" Misha smiles at them.
"Thank you, and yes I would LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE Y/n as a character, maybe a cute little demon, I mean I'd squish her bum whenever I get the chance, she's got a cute buttock, but Y/n would be great to have on set and I feel like whatever character she would play would help significantly to Cas's personality and storyline... thanks, and before we can carry on this question I just need to adjust my pants" he gave a detailed explanation than rushed the pants part, hoping he could just get it over and done with because they were a size too small and a bit too tight, Y/n normally helped him put on something decent but obviously she wasn't there.

He was adjusting his pants and failing miserably when he heard the sound of someone specific trainers walking in the tone only Y/n does. Misha froze and looked to the sound seeing Y/n.

"Ahhhhh" Misha threw his hands up and smiled looking at Y/n and running to her kissing her and lifting her up.
All the fans could hear down the microphone was "your here" and "yes baby I'm here... I missed you" with Misha saying "I missed you more", they kissed eachother and than Misha grabbed Y/n a seat and they sat down, the rest of their day was asking questions and enjoying the fans company.
You loved this lifestyle and you loved being with Misha.

The end
_________________________________
Hey guys thanks for reading hope ye enjoy. I certainly did and the second last gif is so cute, I love him, if you are new try out another story this is just so my anxiety goes down and I write a 'quickie' if your not new what's up why you back here for brosssssssss and thanks.
Vote/comment/follow and have a great day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...
23.3K 421 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...
463K 7.3K 148
Comment a Request for an Imagine of your choice and I will publish it with your name on it!! Shoutout includes... •A Follow (if I'm not following you...
1.7K 11 11
Supernatural oneshots/imagines [currently on hiatus] Read if you dare! >:) I will be writing mostly about Dean, Sam, and Castiel. If requested I...