LOVED✓

By _Bed_Of_Roses

A NOVEL ON STOCKHOLM SYNDROME BOOK 2 OF A THREE BOOK SERIES *TRIGGER WARNING* This book contains scenes that... More

soooo....
Chapter one- you'll be traveling tomorrow
chapter two - life is playing tricks on me, isn't it?
Chapter three- Since when did you have such a snappy mouth?
Chapter four- Keep that bastard under control.
Chapter five- oh, and it's Jules
Chapter six- Way too much
chapter seven- I don't leave Nuisances around my work place
Chapter eight- A Friend
Chapter nine- This Bastard
Chapter ten- Don't be a time waster
chapter eleven- So Dad was right huh?
Chapter twelve- Is that a bad thing?
Chapter thirteen- She had really changed
Chapter fourteen- I'm beginning to reconsider this entire idea
chapter fifteen- Not knowing better be damned
chapter sixteen- I think I discovered that already
Chapter seventeen- For all I know this girl is crazy
Chapter eighteen- But I'm not going to say it
Chapter Nineteen- I love this girl
Chapter Twenty- I'm not fine
Chapter Twenty one- P.S. touch her and you're dead
Chapter twenty two- Thank you
Chapter twenty three- A little play hurts no one
Chapter twenty four- A little prouder than when I stepped in
Chapter twenty five- Get out of my cellphone
Chapter twenty six - You don't learn do you?
Chapter twenty seven- I'm getting tired
Chapter twenty eight- when will murder serve a less penalty?
Chapter Twenty Nine- I know it was Mason
Chapter thirty- If you put it that way
Chapter Thirty one- I don't think so
Chapter thirty two- knowing who he is
Chapter Thirty Three- Dylan?
Chapter Thirty Four- Dylan and Iris?
Chapter Thirty Five- Tiniest thread ever created.
Chapter thirty six- What did I do?
Chapter thirty seven- Do we?
Chapter Thirty Eight- long night
Chapter Thirty Nine - Everyone drove home
Chapter Forty- He also has a sister.
Chapter Forty One- Something else.
Chapter Forty Two- Only worse this time
Chapter Forty Three- like a baby
Chapter forty four- just for you
Chapter Forty five- Finally
Chapter Forty Six- Two Children inside
Chapter Forty Seven- chatting away
Chapter Forty Seven B
Chapter forty eight- A successful exit
Chapter Forty Nine- At least
Chapter Fifty- Yes
Chapter fifty one- I need to grow
Not an update!
Chapter fifty two- I don't think
Chapter fifty three- I have a visitor
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six- I'm sorry
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight- I really don't care
Chapter fifty nine- She was out the door
Chapter Sixty- funny thing is
A√N / Sequel

Chapter fifty four- I miss the little girl already

21.1K 867 277
By _Bed_Of_Roses

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!!

Another update..

Enjoy ❤️------------

Hunter's p.o.v

"Wakey wakey" a tiny voice whispers into my ears and it echoed straight in my mind till I felt it was a part of my dreams.

" Upty Doo.. the sun is shining" she whispers again and then I agree it wasn't actually a dream but a full blown realistic voice.

" Rise and shiiiiiiiiiiiine"

I groaned and turned around so I was laying on my back. Slowly and grudgingly opening my eyes till I met with bright blue ones that shined like a midnight star.

" You're up early" I chuckled and sat up straight and ran my hand through her hair to smoothen out it's roughness from her nights rest.

" Mommy would soon wake up and she'll not see me in bed" the small girl pouted but her eyes held more mischief than she was letting on.

" So.... Do you want to go back to the room?" I asked with a smirk and she responded with a smirk also which literally surprised me.

  I'd say this girl and I were alike in so many ways evil.

" I wanna play hide and seek with momma" her voice dropped to a minimum and I was beginning to wonder if her night stay in my presence rubbed off some cunning nature under her skin.

Hide and seek indeed.

" Fine, what's the time?" I stretched out to my bedside table and took my watch.

" Five twenty two. Let's sleep a little longer don't you think" I continued as I placed the watch back safely.

With a short giggle, she cuddled up to my chest again and squeezed her eyes shut.

I personally know she wouldn't be able to get some more sleep because of the plan she has in store.

********************

As I had assumed, we got no sleep at all.

  She was still resting on my chest with her eyes glowing and a heavy smile on her lips.

  So rather,the little girl and I spent the little time we had talking about how she wants to be when she grows up.

  She's seriously the most ambitious kid I've ever seen.

" Then I'll put on some heels like the ones mommy wears. They'll all be black. With a black T-shirt, a black trouser, then I'll wear rings on three fingers. Here here and here" she gladly said as she pointed out the tiny phalanges that she'd place the ring on.

  I laughed at her loveliness. I was really a douchebag by not liking this girl from the start. She's so adorable.

" With time Louie. You wouldn't even know when you'll begin to live it" I patted her flowing hair gently as I let out some contributions but mostly listened.

  It's actually the truth. Some years ago I used to be that high school boy who ruled the land with a lot of drugs, women and money.

  Now I'm someone who's trying to stay alive from what I created in the past.

How time flies.

"I wanna become an artist just like you" she looked up at me and smiled widely.

It got me laughing again and I had to ask " who says I'm an artist?"

" Durh... See your walls! They're amaaaaaaziiiiiing!!" She drew out and I've never had such a laughing fit before in my life.

" I'm not an artist sweetie, I'm a business man"

" Business man?" Her brows creased " what kind of business?"

" Hmm.. how do I explain this? Do you know Brooks and Shields?"

" Brooks and Sheeds?"

" No love. Shields."

" Of course I know it! That thing is written on all mommy's books and she tells me any book with Brooks and uhmm... Shields I shouldn't use them for my drawings" she huffed.

  I really couldn't stop myself from laughing once again.

" Well that's my business. I own Brooks and Shields"

  She gasped and jumped into a sitting position.

" You're the reason I can't draw on more books" then she literally glared at me.

  I chuckled and followed her position by sitting up too. Then I picked her up and placed her in my lap.

" I'm sorry" I whispered when I leaned into her ear.

" Fine" her arms came crossed and she pouted and me.

" Boop" I softly pinched her nose bridge to initiate a little play so she'd get out of her amusing foul mood.

  And it worked because she laughed.

"Mr Hunter what's your favorite color?" She grabbed two of my fingers and twisted them into a cross.

" Hmm.. I think black. What about you?" I asked back.

" Mine too!"

  I chuckled again and raised my two arms not far from her face to receive a double high five.

" Okay, okay. What about your favorite food?" She asked when she placed her small palms in my respectively larger ones.

" I don't have any. But blue cupcakes are delicious"

" Aaaaaahhhh!!!! You stole my food!" She laughed so hard at that, she had to clutch her belly to avoid throwing up.

" I like banana smoothies or milkshakes or any banana drink" she continues with a smile still etched on her lips.

" Aww.. I don't really like bananas" they've never been one of my favorites.

" It's okay. We can still be friends if you don't. Boop" she repeated my actions by gently pinching the bridge of my nose and I laughed at it.

" Louisa how old are you?" I began straightening up her hair as I looked up to the clock in my room.

It's high time she got ready for school. Six fifteen.

" I'm five! One two three four five" she indicated whilst counting her fingers.

Five? She looks so small.

I think she's lying about that.

" Your mommy told you that you're five?" I wanted to confirm

" Yes she did" with a wide grin plastered on her face.

  Maybe that's why Iris is hiding her father. Possibly a high school fling.

" Okay. Now we have to-" a knock interrupted our discussion but it was followed by iris's terrified voice talking to someone.

" Come in" I called out and Louisa couldn't keep her growing smile at Bay.

" I'm so sorry for disturbing you Hunter but have you seen Louisa I've be-" her eyes literally became as large as saucers when she sighted the girl she was looking for on my lap.

  Iris was still in her pyjama shirt and shorts and her hair was as disheveled as it could ever be.

  I could only imagine what thoughts had crossed her mind on Louisa's where abouts.

  Edward stood directly behind her as the door was opened and his expression too was priceless.

" Mommy!! You've found me!" Louisa shouted then scurried off the bed to go hug her mother.

" F-found you?" If I could tell by the way her face looked ghostly, I would say she believes we're all from Candy Land.

" Yeah.. she was playing hide and seek and decided to hide in here" I shrugged.

" Uh.. I see. Uhm... Okay, well. Thanks." She picked up the little girl and carried her out of the room.

I decided it was also time to get ready for work.

  So I got up from the bed and walked straight into the bathroom.

Surprisingly, I miss the little girl already and she just left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.6K 26
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.1M 24K 38
Lucca was the underboss of Massimo family. He had darkness embedded in him. He was a cruel devil perfectly shaped to rule the underworld. Bella, a...
825K 59.8K 44
(DARK ROMANCE THRILLER) Millicent Davis hates her life with her uncle and jumps at the chance to work for the famously rich and influential family Mo...
163K 3.7K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc