𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

Od MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... Více

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION

6.1K 264 70
Od MUSHYALIEN

VASTLY

a/n: gif made by me

CHAPTER ELEVEN

The people in lab coats had figured out how to silence her banshee like scream, they had sound proofed the room and wore earmuffs over their ears while they continued to write their notes about the blonde girl.

Rachel and her mother ran down the halls, trying to locate Maeve. Rachel was following her gut; she could feel the blonde. Once they reached the door Rachel was sure about, she did not hesitate on opening it, once it was open they were met with the scream that echoed through the building a few hours ago. It was so loud it caused Rachel and her mother to both clap their hands over their ears, cringing at the intensity of the scream. Rachel opens her eyes seeing Maeve on the floor, holding her ears screaming, a faint glow of yellow seeping in her tightly closed eyes. Rachel looked around the room, seeing a man behind a machine with a dial, smirking as he turned it up higher. Her upper lip turned into a snarled in anger, walking over to him, bring her hands down from her ears releasing the black smoke from inside of her, using it to knock out all of the lab coated men.

Walking to the dial until the arrow gets down to 0, Maeve's scream dies down until it's just her whimpering, still hunched over, sitting on her shins. "Maeve." Rachel said softly, walking towards the plastic box. The blonde snaps her head up to look at the younger teen, hot tears running down her face, her hair a complete mess. "Rachel?!" The girl exclaims. Shooting up until she is at the locked door, pushing her hands against it, wanting out. Rachel now sees she's in her bra and underwear. Rachel looks around the room looking for the clothes she was originally wearing, finding them folded in the corner, once she's retrieved them, she walks to the door pulling the sliding lock to the right before to the same to the other 2.

Once the door was open Maeve latched her arms around Rachel, hugging her tightly and Rachel returned the hug, resting her face into the older girl's shoulder. "I'm sorry, I dragged you into this." Rachel said into the girl's shoulder, instead of replying, Maeve just tightened her hold.

Maeve finally notices the other woman watching them, Maeve let go of Rachel and slowly pushed her behind her, standing protectively in front of the purple and black-haired girl, Rachel noticed her hands beginning to extend, a yellow glow growing down her arms. "No, Maeve. She's my mum." Rachel said, moving around Maeve to look the girl in the eyes.

Maeve brings her hands down, dropping them at her sides, not fazed that she is half naked. Rachel holds out the clothes for the blonde to take and she does.

⛧彡

After walking into 2 wrong rooms: one was a broom closet and the other was an empty lab. "This one for sure." Rachel said, Maeve holds the handle, looking back at the girl. "Yeah, that what you said last time." Rachel rolled her eyes while Maeve pushes it open and walking in, Maeve sees Garfield sitting on the floor, naked. Her expression saddens as she continues to walk further into the room, Garfield looking at her. "Maeve?" He questioned looking at the blonde. "Hey Kitty." The girl spoke softly, she looks him over. "I have to get you out of there." She mumbled, walking to the table, grabbing his clothes and the keys for the cage. "Is that?.." "Yeah." Rachel replied as she also walked to the cage.

Garfield chuckled, "awesome." He sighed out. Maeve finally gets the rusty lock off the latch. Opening the door for him to climb out. "Can you walk?" Maeve asked, passing him his clothes. "Yeah." He mumbled. "We have to hurry." Rachel said looking behind her to the door.

The door to the room opens and Rachels mum is pushed out of the way, Rachel goes to help her mum and Maeve runs to fend him off. He holds out one of the electricity sticks that knocked the group out before. "You girls are coming with me." He snarled, stepping forward, the electricity about to touch Maeve, before the green tiger tackled him to the ground. Throwing him away from Maeve, who was watching with wide eyes.

The man begins to crawl away, trying to get away from the tiger who was Garfield. Garfield drags him into the cage and begins to attack the man over and over again, biting him, throwing him and clawing at him until he was no longer alive. Garfield began to shift back until he was human once again. Shuffling away from the now dead man, gasping at what he had done. Spitting out the blood and flesh that still sat in his mouth. He looked at the man in horror scared of what he had done. Maeve's face showed sadness at his reaction to what just happened, Maeve and Rachel began to slowly walk forward, Maeve ahead a few more steps.

Garfield looked to the girl he cared so much for, tears building in his eyes. "I bit him." He sobbed. "We have to get Dick and Kory." Rachel said causing Maeve to look at the girl in disbelieve. Garfield nodded his head. Maeve walked passed Rachel, bumping shoulders with her. Grabbing his clothes that had fallen on the floor, she walks into the cage, crouching down until she is in front of the crying Garfield. She places his clothes on the floor next to them. "Are you sure you're okay?" The girl whispered. Garfield looked to the girl, who looked at him. All he could see in her eyes were fear, but he only saw what he wanted to see, because she was looking at him the way she always has, with love.

He didn't answer her question, instead he just grabbed his clothes and left the cage to get dressed. Maeve sighed, dropping her head before walking out herself.

⛧彡

Walking into the room finding it all padded up, the floors, the walls even the roof and in the middle of the room was Dick, strapped to a chair. His head forced down by a leather strap. "Dick?" Rachel questioned. Garfield, Rachel and Maeve walk to him and begin to undo the straps that held him down. "Come on, we have to go." Rachel said, once Maeve has undone the strap over his head, he doesn't move his eyes continue to stay open, not even blinking. "Whats wrong with him?" Rachel asked. "They must've given him drugs." Garfield added, still undoing his restraints. "They may have broken him, Rachel." Her mother pointed out. "They do that here."

"Dick? It's me. I need you to hear me. You are stronger than them, you're stronger than anyone I've ever met. Now we have to get out of here, we can't do that without you." Rachel said, her breath getting shakily as she tries to break Dick out of whatever hold they have on him. "You promised!" She yelled, her voice breaking. "You promised you'd never leave me." She sobbed. Maeve and Garfield's face held sadness, being honest everyone, but Rachel looked like shit, Garfield had dried blood all over his face and Maeve was covered in her own blood.

"You promised." She said softly. "Yeah,... I guess I did." Dick grumbled; his voice horsey. Rachel nodded her head, the three teens help him up until Garfield has a secure hold on him, helping him out of the room, Rachel, her mom and Maeve following.

⛧彡

They all make it to the room Kory is in and they all walk in seeing her on a table with a tube down her throat. "Keep your eye on the door!" Dick yelled. "Sound the alarm!" Someone yelled, an alarm sounding following the command.

Dick begins to fight off the people who surrounded Kory while Rachel, Maeve and Garfield went to Kory side. Garfield begins to undoing the leather straps that were around her ankle. "Kory." Dick said once the four doctors were knocked out. This caused Kory to try and speak, but it was muffled due to the tube.

"Whats the tube?" Maeve began to inspect the tube, quickly while the two boys continued to undo her restraints. "They intubated her. I can take it out, but it's going to hurt." Maeve said to Kory who nodded her head. Maeve removed the top tube before clicking off the yellow cap, grabbing a hold of the tube that rested in her mouth. "Ready?" She asked, Kory nodded her head. "Hey, look at me. Look at me." Rachel tried to get her attention away from the pain while Maeve pulled it out, causing Kory to gag and Maeve's face to scrunch up.

Once the tube was out, Kory shot up whimpering as she pulled off the heart monitors from her body. "Kory, just relax. The spasms will stop if you relax." Garfield said. "You relax." She snapped back. "You okay?" Dick asked. "Fuck no." She replied, sliding off the table with the help of Dick.

They began to follow Angela, Rachels mother, through the halls since she knew the way out apparently. "Come on, we can get out through here, hurry." She said as she shined the light down the hall, before voices were heard causing everyone to stop, two guards round the corner. "Alright, you stay right where you are." They said, walking towards the group. Rachel looked back at Dick, who was about to step forward, but Maeve beat him to it.

She recognised the guards; they were the ones who put her in the box. She stepped forward, walking closer to them, when Garfield was about to stop her, Dick grabbed his arm, stopping him.

Quite quickly a yellow glow ran down her arms and filled her eyes. She raised her hands, her fingers spread out. "Oh, whats the little girl gonna do?" One of the guards taunted, she smirked before a chunk of the wall came off behind them, she quickly drew her hand in causing the rock to hit them from behind. More guards began to fill the hall and she continued to hit them all with the same rock, tears going down her face as one of the men landed against the wall, she threw her hand in his direction, the earth following her commands, crushing him. She continued this, sobs leaving her mouth before she felt arms snake around her and she was brought into a chest, the yellow glow disappearing. Her arms going to her sides as she sobs into Dick's chest, Dick looks over her head at the bodies on the floor and the one that was pancaked into the wall.

Everyone begins walking over the bodies, everyone glancing at the one on the wall. Dick kept her face buried into his chest, making sure she didn't see. Once everyone made it closer to him and Maeve. "Get out of here!" He yelled. "Gar, take her." Dick said and the green haired boy didn't hesitate. Grabbing her softly, pulling her into him, pushing her forward to walk. When she tried to look back, Garfield stood in her view, guiding her through the hall until they were outside. Maeve now walking on her own, but Garfield still stayed next to her.

The outside breeze blew Maeve hair out of her face as they walked along the grass field in front of the building, before it blew up causing everyone to flinch from the explosion, following the explosion, a magenta haired woman walking through the fire that traced the front door until she was in between Rachel and Garfield, Maeve standing on the other side of Garfield as they watched the fire burn the building.

"Hey, Garfield. Do you remember that kid, Tony from freshman year?" Maeve asked, continuing to stare at the fire. "Yeah." He replied. "This kinda reminds me of him." This caused Garfield to look at her weirdly, she gave him a side glance. "What! He was the one that set all those school fires." She replied shrugging. "Plus, I liked his boyfriend. He made amazing cookies." Maeve moaned in delight at the thought those cookies. "Oh man, I really want cookies now or anything sweet." She mumbled to herself and herself meaning everyone heard it, completely obivious it the fact a few seconds ago she was an emotional wreck. 

okay i have no idea when i last updated. since ive graduated, my perception on time is irrelevant and everything is so crazy, im forgeting so much. like i forgot my best friends birthday, my mother had to remind me, wtf. and i completely forgot about a party i was supposed to go to and i didnt find out until 9pm when my guy friend was like im at this party and man i felt so bad, i still do :(

side note you all should really watch the umbrella academy its such a good show (its on netfix btw) i wont spoil anything but it was really good, i love having no life cause i finished the series in one day lmao but its got like one of my favourite actors in it 

^^^ look at this cute lil irish bean, he did such an amazing job in TUA

also ya like the gif i made it took me longer then it should have but that was the outcome 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.5K 240 73
- peace in havok - Power and anger have gone hand in hand for Hazel her entire life, as has trust and heart. Hazel is bright as the s...
5.7K 227 8
╰┈➤ 𝕚n which an experiment out of hundreds leaves margo caulder intangible, and dick grayson is the only one able to make her feel whole again, 𝘭𝘪...
65.3K 2K 31
" i feel like there is a void in me. one that is going to stuck up everyone around me and ruin them. " " there is so much more to you than the darkne...
4.4K 350 36
CASTLES CRUMBLING, My castle's crumbling down. You don't wanna know me now. Closed off twins meets people they never thought would be important to th...