PROMPTIS HIGH

By OtakuAnimeKissXxFFXV

From the creator of Noct X Prompto 'SMUTTY HANGOVER' , I bring you another PROMPTIS Fanfic that comes with cu... More

Episode 1 : PROMPTIS HIGH
Episode 2: Friends
Episode 3: Beginning
Episode 4: Mystery
Episode 5: Thought
Episode 6: Tell Me
Episode 7: Something More to This
Episode 8: Slow Trust
Episode 9: What is this Feeling?
Episode 10: Close
Episode 11: Physically Close
Episode 12: First Step
Episode 13: Drifting Apart
Episode 14: Secret
Episode 15: Holding Back to No Avail
Episode 16: Please, I Want More
Episode 17.1: S E X
Episode 17.2: S E X
Episode 18: Noct's Future Bride?
Episode 19: Lover's Quarrel
Episode 21: Tension
AUTHOR NOTICE 😊
Episode 22: I Can't Marry You
Episode 23: Accident
2020 Author's Note
2021 AUTHOR NOTE

Episode 20: Anguish

1.5K 19 19
By OtakuAnimeKissXxFFXV

The Next Morning

Friday
6:45am

The sound of the door opening to Noct's apartment was heard.

Ignis sighed as he went in. He wore his black trench coat, and his usual fitting attire under. He walked in and saw everything clean, which was unusual. Ever since last week when Prompto came to live with Noct, the apartment has been kept clean. But Ignis knew its was because Noct had found something to focus on and to make a mess of. He knew Noct was an impatient guy but he didn't know that Noct would win Prompto over in just a matter of days. And they are already having sex.

Ignis walked into the kitchen and looked into the fridge to see what he could make for breakfast before taking them to school.

Ignis took a step back and with his index finger on his button lip and the other four fingers grabbing his chin, he thought.

Pankcakes? Eggs & Bacon? Hot Chocolate? It is gonna be cold today. How about... ?

Ignis neared the refrigerator but then heard a noise that came out from one of the rooms. 

Ignis raised an eyebrow and closed the refrigerator to go and investigate.

He went into the hall and saw Prompto's room opened. He peeked inside to find the bed undone and no one in. What caught Ignis off guard was that the broken bed.

Mmh? Ignis thought confused.

Ignis turned towards Noct's room and heard another sound. He walked towards it with the door being closed.

"Ah~…Noct stop" Ignis could almost hear Prompto moan tiredly from the other side.

"Just a bit more~ I'm about to cUMMMMNGHH" Noct moaned as he came.

Ignis rolled his eyes and sighed.

Noct moved his hips forward to go deeper as he came inside Prompto.

Prompto gasped tiredly and could feel all of Noct's cum oozing out of his ass as Noct pulled out.

Noct kissed Prompto's forehead, "sorry for being rough this morning. I just can't get enough of you" Noct whispered.

Prompto lazily smiled and whispered back tiredly, "yeah I know.. that's alright"

Noct smiled softly and then he heard his phone vibrate on the edge of the bed.

Noct grabbed it and his eyes widened.

Prompto saw Noct get up in a hurry and quickly put on his underwear and pants before covering Prompto up with the bedsheets.

He had recieved a text from Ignis.

Noct frowned and sighed as he opened the door to find Ignis standing in front of him.

"Did you just get here?" Noct asked self conscious and annoyed.

"Yes, right before you climaxed" Ignis said as he softly brushed Noct aside and walked into his room.

"Tch" Noct scratched his neck embarrassed.

Ignis looked at a tired Prompto, "you should also be courteous and say good morning" Ignis told Noct as he sat on the bed beside Prompto.

"Ugh... Morning" Noct said.

Ignis looked at Prompto's tired face,  "hey.. Iggy" Prompto faintly whispered.

Ignis then looked up at Noct, "you might want to hold back during week days or else he won't be able to go to school. Look at him, what did you do to him?" Ignis said as he looked back at Prompto.

"It wasn't my intention,  I apologized already" Noct said.

Ignis looked back at Noct with a glare,  "Noct"

"Iggy... Its okay" Prompto whispered.

"Mmh" Ignis hummed,  "well Prompto can't go to school like this. So no school today"

Prompto nodded slowly with his eyes half open.

Noct smiled and bit his lip as he looked at Prompto as if he were dessert.

"As for you" Ignis looked at Noct, "Get showered, you'll be going to school today"

"What?" Noct said shocked.

"Remember you still have a duty as Prince to attend to class" Ignis lectured and Noct sighed loudly.

"Jeez come on~" Noct retorted back.

"Iggy, just for today.. " Prompto grabbed Ignis's hand softly,  "let him stay here"

"If he does, he won't let you rest" Ignis said.

Prompto slowly struggled to sit up,  "please just... "

"Alright" Ignis said, "just lay down and rest" he said as he pushed Prompto down.

Ignis stood up and walked towards the door, "I'll make breakfast then, Noct clean up what you did and take a shower"

Ignis walked out the room and Noct closed the door and turned around to look at Prompto who removed the bedsheet that covered him.

Noct bit his lip and removed his pants and underwear.

"Baby" Noct said as he climbed into bed again and opened Prompto's legs.

"Noct? what are you..?" Prompto said.

"Baby Just one more time~" Noct begged as he was aroused once more.

"Mmh~you said that a few minutes ago~" Prompto whined.

"Baby please~ yeah?" Noct sweetly said as he rubbed his nose against Prompto's.

Prompto's heart fluttered,  "then make it quick~" Prompto said as he kissed Noct and Noct fucked him.

"Mmngh.. Mh~fuck aah"

7:20am

Noct walked into the Kitchen as he had finished his shower.

"Here, breakfast" Ignis said as he placed it on the table.

"Thanks" Noct said as he sat down,  "are you gonna eat?"

"Actually I am. I wasn't able to eat this morning" Ignis said as he sat down to eat too.

Noct frowned as he chewed on a piece of bacon, "how come?"

"It seems that I woke up late"

"You? Waking up late? Thats rare.  Why is that?" Noct asked as he drank his orange juice.

Ignis cleared his throat knowing full well why. Gladio had not let Ignis sleep half the night. Its a miracle that Ignis could walk.

"Just some work at the Citadel" Ignis lied.

"Mmh"

"Hey Noct" Prompto called out as he came out walking from the hall into the kitchen carefully and slowly.

Both Noct and Ignis looked up surprised.

Noct sighed and got up  "you're as stubborn as ever. Doesn't your back and butt hurt. I thought you fell asleep" he whispered.

Prompto looked at Noct, "I got hungry" he innocently said as Noct helped him sit beside him.

"You could of called me on the phone" Noct said as he sat down himself.

"But you left your phone in the room" Prompto replied.

Noct face palmed himself.

"Here" Ignis said as he gave Prompto breakfast,  "eat up"

"Thanks Iggy"

Silence filled the room as they all ate but Ignis watched both of them intently.

Noct noticed and looked up at Ignis,  "what's that look for?"

"You both are in deep already"

"What?" Noct raised an eyebrow.

Ignis sighed and finished his plate, "Prompto you'll be coming tomorrow to the Citadel"

"Yeah(?)" Prompto agreed.

"Hardly anyone is allowed inside the Citadel if they have have no business with the King. You should feel honored" Ignis said.

"Yeah" Prompto agreed.

Noct looked at his food without saying a word.

"So... You're both together now?" Ignis asked and they both looked away.

"....yeah" Noct said shyly.

"Alright..... Look,  both of you" Ignis said and both of them looked at him.

"What you both are doing does not look good to the lucis council. The King has the final word but only with the council's approval" Ignis said.

"Counsil?.. " Prompto nervously said. Prompto didn't realise he was getting into something big the moment he got with Noct.

Ignis looked at Prompto, "you must know he has an arranged marriaged"

Prompto gulped.

"But Ignis" Noct said. "I don't want to to marry her. I should decide whom I should marry. I want Prompto"

Prompto blushed.

"Don't get mad at me, you'll have to tell his majesty" Ignis said.

"Regis? But.. What if he tells me I have to go back to the Citadel?" Noct said and it worried Prompto.

"You were still going back to the Citadel the end of the semester, remember? But you still got with him. What difference does it make? What were you planning to do?"

Prompto listened and then looked at Noct worried.

"I want Prompto to stay with me" Noct said.

Ignis sighed and could only facepalm himself.

"I love him okay. I want Prompto, not Luna" Noct said angry.

Ignis couldn't do anything but only advise him. That's what he was always meant to do.

"How about telling Lunafreya when she comes tomorrow" Ignis advised.

"That's what I was planning" Noct said.

Prompto sat quiet, not saying a word. Prompto felt like he didn't have a say in this.

"Prompto" Ignis called.

"Yeah?"

"...how big are your feelings towards Noct?" Ignis questioned.

Noct slammed the table mildly,  "hey! Don't start pressuring hi-"

"A lot..... " Prompto said.

Noct looked at Prompto surprised.

"I want.. " Prompto struggled to say as tears began to form,  "I want to be with Noct" he cried,  "I want him more than anything... Without him.. I'm nothing"

"Prompto... " Noct whispered.

"I don't know what'd I'd do without him... I can't imagine my life without him now. Not only did he safe me but he brought back the feeling of being loved and loving back." Prompto covered his face with his hands and held the cry that might come out.

Ignis sighed sympathetically,  "Just so you both know, I'm not against your relationship. I don't exactly agree about Noct and Lunafreya's arranged wedding. But you can't hide your relationship forever and this is more serious than it looks."

Noct sighed and thought.

"You think Luna would disagree about me being with Prompto?" Noct asked calmly.

Ignis stared back at him, "I'm not so sure, you are the one that knows her well. Besides, it's not so much what she thinks but what the King and the Counsil decide."

"Yeah.. You're right" Noct looked down and Prompto looked at Noct sadly.

Ignis stood up and washed all of their plates and glasses used, while Noct placed his elbows on the table and facepalmed himself, thinking.

Prompto could only stare at him, not knowing what to do.

Minutes passed and Ignis finished the dishes.

"I'll be on my way now" Ignis said as he grabbed his bag, "let me know what you'll do"

"Sure" Noct said without looking up.

Ignis looked at Prompto,  "rest Prompto"

"I will" Prompto answered back.

.....

A few minutes had passed since Ignis left and Noct was still quiet while Prompto stayed silent beside him.

"......"

"....."

Prompto scooted closer to Noct,  ".....Noct" he whispered.

Noct took in deep breaths.

"Noct... " Prompto sadly whispered, "Noct.. You oka-"

Noct looked up and turned around to hug Prompto. Noct held him close,  not wanting to let go. He looked like a small kid holding the most precious and important thing in the world.

"My baby" Noct whispered sadly as he held Prompto closer and delicately.

Prompto's heart fluttered and he covered his mouth with his right hand, while he hugged Noct with his left, as tears began to form.

"My precious baby" Noct sadly said.

"Noct" Prompto silently cried.

"Baby" Noct looked at Prompto and brushed a few of Prompto's tears away,  "....I won't let you go alright?..not you... You're so precious to me. Who in their right mind would let something as beautiful as you, let that go. I'm not going to let you go. You're my beautiful small diamond" Noct almost cried.

"Noct" Prompto cried silently and looked down.

Noct tilted his head and lifted Prompto's chin up to look at his face,  "don't cry my love.. Please don't cry again" Noct sadly said as he slowly neared Prompto's lips.

Prompto sobbed quietly,  "but.. I want you with me... I want you to stay with me... I love you" he cried,  "but what if we can't stay together?"

Noct's heart skipped a beat, "what are you talking about? That won't happen.  Please depend on me. Trust me. We'll be alright. "

Prompto sniffed some tears away and looked at Noct.

"you'll always have me" Noct reassured.

"...will I? What if we REALLY can't. What am I to do?" Prompto asked.

Noct neared Prompto's lips and slowly kissed him "I will be with you okay. Stop worrying.....Sorry for making you worry and suffer because of me but I wanted you so bad."

They both kissed as tears rolled down their closed eyes. It had only been over a week that they met and they have gone through so many emotions since then. They never knew they could love so much and hurt as much as well.

Prompto slowly stood up and pulled Noct with him to kiss him more. As they did, they slowly walked towards a nearby wall where Noct pressed his body against Prompto's.

Prompto could feel Noct rubbing against him down there as they both kissed.

"Noct.. Make love to me again. Please I want to be yours. Please~" Prompto begged in between kisses.

Noct broke the kiss with a smooch and began to suck on his neck below Prompto's ear and moaned,  "but you already are~mmh~"

"Hah..... Aah~~" Prompto gasped and moaned quietly.

Noct kissed him again more passionately.

"Noct please don't leave me" Prompto cried.

Noct let go of Prompto slowly and then looked at him.

"Prompto.... I will never do that... I love you" Noct said.

Prompto gasped and covered his mouth.

"Come here" Noct said and carried Prompto back to the room.

Prompto laid down in bed and began removing his jeans and underwear.

Noct hovered over Prompto and kissed him again as he stroked Prompto's cock.

"Mmnh" Prompto moaned in between their delicate kiss. Their tongues warming up each others.

Prompto opened his legs, "Noct.. Inside me.. Go inside me" he begged, "I want to feel you right now" Prompto sadly said.

Noct's heart fluttered, "you've become so lewd."

"Whose fault is it?" Prompto blushed.

Noct's eyes widened and he went down on Prompto.

"Mmh~" Prompto moaned as Noct gave Prompto a blowjob slowly. His technique was slow but very good. Noct took him whole and Prompto could feel the warmth of Noct's mouth around his dick.

Prompto's back arched back and Noct began to bob his head faster.

"Noct I'm.... I'm.. Noct" Prompto gasped.

Noct sucked on Prompto's head as Prompto came. All of his semen going inside Noct's warm mouth.

Noct opened his mouth and let the semen drip down his chin which made Prompto easily aroused once again and fully hard in a second.

Prompto spread his legs and showed Noct the hole he wanted Noct to penetrate again.

"Noct make love to me again" Prompto begged with an aroused face.

Noct removed his bottoms and kissed Prompto's whole leg and thigh before positioning himself on Prompto's entrance and then thrusting in.

"Ah~" Noct moaned quietly.

"Mmh~Noct" Prompto gasped at the same time.

"Aww baby~" Noct moved his hips forward and back a couple of times before kissing Prompto,  "baby mmh~ you're mine. Only mine" Noct said intently as he thrust in and out of Prompto.

Prompto gasped and moaned as Noct fucked him.

"I don't want this to end" Prompto cried, "ah ah ah Noct more.. More deeper. I need you more~" Prompto moaned and cried.

Noct got harder and went in deeper as he sadly looked at Prompto but at the same time aroused, "You're all my head thinks about. You're my world. You're only mine and no one else's. I won't ever aah.. Ah. Ah.. Mmngh~ I won't ever let anyone touch you.. Mmh~ you're mine to make a mess with." Noct said.

Prompto's heart fluttered more and he cried quietly as he was emotional.

Noct continued, "Baby you're mmngh.. You're mine so I can fuck... Aah~ so I can Love mmngh and take care of and make aah fuck mmngh and make happy" Noct went in deeper and moved his hips faster. Noct leaned forward and hugged Prompto close as he fucked him. Prompto hugged Noct's back and could feel Noct's heavy breathing against his ear.

"Prompto I love you. I fucking love you....I want to make love to you in my bed.. At the citadel. While the moon shines in my room.  Our room. I want to wake up every morning to your beautiful face aah~ god Prompt fuck don't get tight"

Prompto moaned "but it feels so good. My heart is beating fast. I feel so happy right now too"

Noct stopped moving and he sat up against the wall in bed.

Prompto got up and sat above him slowly. Noct's dick going inside him again.

"Baby ride me" Noct moaned and Prompto blushed.

Prompto tilted his head to the left, his cheeks were pink and his eyes half lit.

"Make your Prince love you even more" Noct purred and he crossed his arms behind his head.

Prompto slowly rode Noct up and down.

"My.... Prince... My.. Prince" Prompto moaned as he rode him.

Noct pierced his lips and closed his eyes. He rested his head against the wall and heavily breathed. It felt so good.

Noct loved Prompto so much and so did Prompto. They wanted to feel that that they were the only thing in each other's minds.

Prompto felt aroused just thinking . I keep forgetting Noct is a Prince. I'm riding the Prince of Insomnia. I'm getting fucked by the Prince of Lucis.
"Aaw baby yes like that~ mmh~ baby yess aaahh~" Noct moaned and then stopped Prompto so Noct could lay down straight in bed.. Noct held onto the bed sheets as Prompto continued riding him.

"Fuck you're so sexy" Noct moaned as he looked up at a lewd Prompto.

"Am I?" Prompto breathed.

"Fuck yeah" Noct moaned,  "oh god.. I'm Cumming Prompto IM CUM-!!!!!! MMMNH!!! "

To be continued in the next Episode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 27 2
Through countless small attempts to show his attraction towards Noctis, nothing has caught the prince's attention. With the continuation of their jou...
13.5K 401 18
Prompto has always been striving to mold himself into the best person he's always wanted to be. He's never had any faith in himself and all he wants...
8.3K 317 40
After tragedy strikes her home, Galahdian refugee Aaralyn Kailiani is forced to pick up her life and move it to a city that does not want her. Strugg...
183K 3.1K 25
~In commemoration of the seven day countdown to Final Fantasy XV release~ Final Fantasy XV x Reader only First part written on November 22, 2016