Episode 6: Tell Me

6:10am

His eyes wake up to a morning sky. A little warm now instead of cold. Prompto sat up and rubbed his eyes. Thankfully his uniform was looking good. He was too tired to change his uniform last night. He looked around and stood up to put his sheets and blankets inside his sports bag. He removed his jacket and did the same.

I need to take a shower.

Prompto hid his sports bag but took a towel out. He grabbed his school bag and put his towel in.

Thankfully, the door did not close in the night due to the blocks he put.

He walked down stairs and hit the showers at the school gym.

They leave everything open at this school huh?

**********

Prompto showered and was drying up his hair with the towel.

I should have done this a long time ago. This is easier.

Prompto changed and carefully walked up to the roof again to put his towel, though wet, back in his sports bag which he hid behind a bush.

6:45am

Now....I can't just walk down the stairs and everyone see me. I have to sneak out and come in again. Well I can just wait until its almost time for class to start...... then I can sneak down stairs and that won't throw suspicions.

Prompto waited. Prompto walked towards the fence in front of him and sat down, trying to stay low so his classmates wouldn't see him up there.

Time passed and Prompto was bored out his mind. Students began arriving to school though and Prompto was feeling a little nervous. More like small butterflies form in his stomach. He was looking for Noct.

Where are you? That's right! I always save him from the girls in the morning.

Prompto bit his lip and waited in anticipation.

Why do I even care?

Prompto thought.

I must be going crazy haha

Prompto face palmed himself.

Minutes passed and then he saw Noct get dropped by Ignis. A bunch of girls waiting to greet him. Noct walked elegantly but normally. As always the girls surrounded him and Noct couldn't get away. He didn't want to be mean and Noct just listened and greeted them.

Prompto laughed quietly to himself but then stopped as he saw Noct look a little impatient.

What is he looking at?

Noct would occasionally turn towards the front gate as he were waiting for someone. But that someone never came.

7:50am

Where is he? He always comes at this hour.

Noct thought. He looked at his phone and it was almost time for class to start. He looked at the girls.

"I don't want to sound rude but I have class to attend to"

"Aaww We can take you" The girls said.

"No I am alright, you girls should go to your rooms as well" Noct began to walk away as they let him pass.

Noct walked into the building and walked towards his class.

*******

Prompto saw Noct walk away from the girls and walk into the building.