Episode 7: Something More to This

Prompto let out a few tears.

"....I just ask that you.....don't hate me"

"Why would I? Prompto....just trust me" Noct whispered.

"...ok"

Noct smiled softly and grabbed the sheets and put it on his bag.

"Lets go"

"To where?"

Noct stopped and turned to Prompto.

"My apartment" Noct whispered and gave Prompto a light kiss on Prompto's cheek.

"Noct" Prompto whispered back.

"Let's go" Noctis walked towards the door and opened it wider to let Prompto pass him first. Prompto turned around to look at Noctis whom closed the door behind him.

Noct walked down stairs and Prompto followed.

Prompto blushed. Did he just kiss my cheek?

It was dark but they were able to see a little. As they walked down, Prompto suddenly grabbed onto Noct's wrist and tugged him a little.

"Hey" Prompto whispered.

Noct turned and looked up at him. Prompto walked down one stair to be at Noct's eye level.

"Noct...I.......what did I just say?" Prompto asked confused.

"What do you mean?" Noct frowned.

".....did we just....did I just..........?" Prompto looked down at Noct's lips.

"....We'll talk when we get to my place" Noct held onto his hand and Noct led him through the halls.

But....did he just confess to me? ..... Wait.....there is so much to say.......did I just...confess too?.....I like him?...wait, I do?....I....can't.......it was just at the moment and I got carried away. I wasn't thinking straight. I don't like him that way. Do I? I can't. Can I?

Flashback

"Tell me you are not alone because you got me.....Prompto you have me....please let me in..not just as a friend.......but a lover" Noctis confessed.

"Noct.....please don't make this difficult for me"

"How am I making it difficult?" Noct asked.

"....because....I feel like I'm going to fall for you even more than I already am. That's why......I didn't want you to find out about the true me. My flaws and past"

"No one is perfect Prompt" Noct caressed Prompto's cheek.

End Flashback

No way, did I say that? How embarrassing. I didn't mean it like that. Really! I want us to be friends. I must be tired. I mean..falling deeper into him.....I meant....I was starting to value him like a friend I never had.....how could I have said it like that.

Prompto thought and then stopped walking in the middle of the hall. Noctis looked back at Prompto.

"What's wrong?"

Prompto was so confused. And he needed to have many things clarified and he knew Noctis needed that as well.

"Noct.......do...you like me?" Prompto asked.

"Yeah I do" Noctis said.

Noct walked closer to Prompto as Prompto's eyes widened.

".......and what did I say?" Prompto asked.