scars (Aaron carpenter)

Bởi you_were_my_PARADISE

scar [skahr] noun 'A lasting aftereffect of trouble, especially a lasting psychological injury resulting fro... Xem Thêm

Prologue and Trailer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Not a real chapter.
31. (Somewhat mature...)
IM BAACK!
32.
33.
34.
im sorry
Epilogue
Sequal?
Help.
SEQUEL!

30.

5.5K 131 85
Bởi you_were_my_PARADISE

"I miss you so much! It's been so long." I smiled at brad who was sitting in the back seat of Aaron's car.

"To long." He said "and you promised to FaceTime, liar." He mumbled the last part.

"Anywho, how have you been back in Michigan?!" I asked anxiously.

"Great actually." He smiled, I know that smile.

"No." I gasped.

"What?" Aaron and brad both asked, Aaron shifting his eyes to look at me every so often.

"You met a girl!" I squealed.

Proving me right brad blushed and looked down at his hands. God did I miss him, he always got so shy at time like these.

"Maybe." He smiled at his hands.

"No way! What's this lucky girls name?" I smiled jumping up and down in my seat.

"Mycheala." He said dreamily.

Suddenly I wasn't smiling anymore. Aaron was as surprised as me. He slammed on the break but as soon as he realized what he did he began driving again.

"Explain her appearance." I said.

It can't be the same Mycheala that broke Taylor's heart, It can't. She's in Florida right now, isn't she?

"blonde hair, hazel eyes, somewhat curvy, and Shes about 5'2" in height." He smiled, the biggest smile I've ever seen on him.

"No." I gasped.

I looked over to Aaron and see he was already looking at me. We both shared a look of disbelief.

"What's going on here?" Brad asked looking from Aaron to me and back.

"We know Mycheala." I whispered.

"Really? That's great!" He smiled.

Fiddling with my fingers I looked up at brad "not really." I squeaked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well she kinda had this thing with our friend Taylor-" I started and saw brad looking at me confused "well to get to the point she broke his heart and left."

Obviously having no clue what to say Brad stayed silent. Feeling the awkwardness between us I changed the subject.

"How long are you staying?" I asked. "Wait, were leaving in two days." I looked over at Aaron.

"Exactly why I'm only staying two days." He chuckled.

I shook my head and looked out the windshield. Feeling a slight tap on my shoulder I looked back to see brad leaning towards me.

"So what's going on between you two?" He whispered pointing between Aaron and I.

He whispered it quiet enough so Aaron couldn't hear. I smiled to myself and felt a blush creeping onto my cheeks, and didn't hide it.

"Friends with benefits." I lied.

"Oh shut up, you'd never go back to that." He frowned.

"Your right."

"So..?"

"We're dating."

Brads frown immediately turned into a huge boyish grin. He seemed happier for me than Im happy for myself. Well, okay not really, but close. What am I saying, not even close.

"I'm super happy for you Cee." He said using my other nickname he gave me when we were only toddlers.

"Thanks baba." I said kissing his cheek.

Soon enough we arrived back to mine and the boys place. I was about to get out when Aaron stopped me.

"Stay here. I'm going to grab my phone then were were taking brad to your aunt Darcy's." he said opening the door.

"Why?" I asked knotting my eyebrows together.

"That's where he's staying." He replied before jogging inside.

"Why don't you stay here with me and the boys?" I asked turning to brad.

"I feel more comfortable staying with family." He shrugged.

"But you don't like Darcy." I pointed out the obvious.

"We worked things out."

"What do you-"

"Okay lets go!" Aaron Interrupted shutting his car door.

We rode in a comfortable silence all the way to my aunts. Which I hated, I really wanted to say something to catch up with brad since it has been two months since I've seen him, but I had no idea what to say.

"Well I'm super tired so we will just catch up tomorrow." Brad said once we pulled into the driveway of Darcy's.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." I mumbled not wanting to wait until tomorrow but also not wanting to keep him from his sleep.

After brad shit the door we watched him as he walked into the house. Once he was out of sight and into the house we pulled out and left.

"Can we just have a movie night tonight?" I asked Aaron.

"If that's what you want, than yes we can." He smiled placing his hand on my thigh as he drove.

I smiled and laid my head against my window with a sigh. I looked down at my hands and shifted my eyes to my wrist. My scars are fading slowly but they're almost gone. If it wasn't for my new friends the wouldn't be scars they'd be fresh cuts.

I Smiled at the thought of the guys and girls being the reason I'm clean. Only if they knew how much I cared for them. They are like my new family, a family I never really had.

"What are you thinking?" Aaron asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing." I smiled up at him.

"It must be something, cause we've been sitting in the drive way of our house for ten minutes and you haven't even realized it." He snickered at me.

Looking up, I realized that we were indeed in the drive ways. "Oh, oops." I said embarrassed, as my cheeks began heating up.

Aaron stepped out of the car and walked over I open my door before I even had the chance to. What a gentleman he is. He's my gentleman.

Grabbing Aaron's hand I pulled myself out if the car and we walked into the house. Seeing as it was only 4PM everyone in the house was up and acting crazy.

"Chloe!!" Matthew screamed running towards me. Someone's hyper.

"Who gave Matt sugar??" I yelled trying not to laugh.

"It wasn't Nat." Matt snickered, playing with my hair.

"Matt what the hell are you doing??" I questioned swatting his hand away.

"You have pretty hair!" He smiled jumping up and down.

"Matt, do us all a favor and take a nap." I laughed.

He ferociously shook his head and ran to his room. Next came Jacob with Sav on his back. He was running around the house as Sav giggled like the teenage girl she is.

I looked over at Aaron to see his eyes were about to pop out of his eyes. I followed his stare to see him looking at Taylor and Morgan making out, not only that but Taylor was shirtless and it looked like they were about to have sex on our couch.

"OH. MY. GOSH. Get a freakin room!" I squealed.

They didn't even pull apart or even flinch at my screaming. I sighed an walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of cold water an walked back to them an dumped it into them.

The didn't pull apart till like thirty seconds after the water hit them.

"What was that for?" Tay casually asked.

"You guys were about to have sex on my couch!" Aaron yelled gesturing his hand towards the couch.

I walked away letting Aaron settle that while I went to see what other stupid thing are happening.

I walked back into the kitchen to see carter eating a bowl of cereal as he was on his phone. "Where's Becky?" I asked seeing as she wasn't here.

"She's at home. She's sick." He shrugged keeping his eyes on his phone.

"Well go take care of her dip shit!" I yelled hitting the back of his head.

He finished the rest of his cereal. Leaving the dirty bowl on the table (slob) he walked towards the front door. But the thing is was he still didn't look up from his phone so he ended up running Into the front door falling onto his butt.

"That what you get for not cleaning up your mess." I yelled to him as I took care of his bowl.

"Natalia!" I yelled walking around to find her.

I walked up stairs and walked up to all the doors listening closely. Once I reached Matt's door I could hear lips smacking together. Curious I pushed the door open.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I said covering my eyes. "Please, continue." I tried to walk out backwards but I couldn't see so I ran into the rim of the door, karma for making fun of carter.

Holding my elbow I ran out of the room closing the door behind me. Well I found Nat, she was getting real close to Matt if you know what I mean.

Sighing I walked back downstairs. I guess JJ, Gilinksky, Megan, Shawn, cassidy and Razzle weren't here. And Hayes and Bert I knew went to my aunts.

So I just have to get rid of Sav and Jacob. Taylor and Morgan. And the last 'couple' Matt and Nat so Aaron and I can have our movie night alone.

"Hey Jacob!" I shouted looking towards Jacob. He gently set Sav down and gave her a sweet kiss before walking over to me.

"Yeah?"

"You know what you should do?"

"What?" He asked scrunching his face up.

"You should take Sav to a softball game, she'll love it!" I smiled as wide as I could manage.

I remember Sav telling me how much she loved softball once. This would be great for them to get to know each other even though the know everything about each other. Seriously, everything. And maybe they'd get caught on the kiss cam.

"Okay, she'd love that." He smiled about to walk away but turned back around "I know what your doing." He smirked and finally walked away.

Laughing I turned my attention to Taylor an Morgan who are still arguing with Aaron. Jogging over to them I got their attention.

"Tay, you and Morgan should go to a park and make out or something so we don't have to see it." I smiled at them as Morgan blushed.

Taylor just gave Aaron a dirty look and grabbed Morgan's hand pulling her to the door an then left. I knew Taylor was kidding by the dirty look but it was scary.

Sighing I ran upstairs to find Matt and Nat still kissing in Matt's bed. I'm surprised he isn't jumping off the walls. I cleared my throat and they pulled apart breathless, and looked over to me.

"It's no-" Nat said but I cut her off.

"Don't even try. I knew you two would end up together." I smiled "anyways, there's a soccer game tonight so if you'd like, I bought some tickets so if you wanna go you can have them."

"Sounds awesome!" Nat squealed in her Latino accent jumping up giving me a hug.

"I'd love to take Nat to a soccer game." Matt smiled walking up next to Nat.

"Well then, the tickets are under schanez." I smiled pushing them down the stairs and out the door.

"Dang." Aaron mumbled once everyone was gone.

"What?" I asked slightly blushing.

"You got rid of them fast." He smiled "awe did you wanna be all alone?"

"Yes." I said looking down to hide my red cheeks.

I heard feet move then felt hands on my waist. Aaron put his head on my shoulder kissing my neck lightly. He moved his lips to where my shoulders met my neck making me slightly moan. Realizing that was my soft spot Aaron started to suck lightly and graze his teeth along my skin making me moan once again.

Aaron pulled away making me whimper. He chuckled and pulled me to the couch. He sat me down and walked to the TV.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked grabbing a stack if movies.

"Do you have Think Like A Man?" I asked smiling.

Aaron looked through the stack for a second before pulling a case out. Opening it he pulled out the CD.

"Yes we do." He smiled and put the CD in.

He jogged over and sat down next to me before the movie started. I leaned into him and he placed his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him.

The movie played and I directed my attention to the screen. Sometime during the middle of the movie Aaron ended up grabbing my hand and started playing with my fingers.

The feeling of his fingers tips playing with my fingers was really soothing to me and I ended up drifting to sleep. Before sleep consumed me a felt a slight pressure on my forehead and heard Aaron mumble "goodnight".

----------------------------

Okay I'm super sorry for the super, super long wait! I have an excellent excuse though! I pulled the wifi chip out of my phone so I don't get wifi of 3G.

So I'm really sorry. Anyways, GUYS GUESS WHAT?!?! OMG THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT WAS.. I CANT EVEN... IT WAS JUST...WOW!! I CRIED SO HARD, IT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY! HOLEY CRAP I COULD NOT EVEN BREATG! 5SAUCE AND ONE DIRECTION IN ONE NIGHT WAS TO MUCH!! NIALL DID THE 'SSTTTS' THING AND I ALMOST FELL TO MY KNEES IM NOT EVEN KIDDING! AND THEY DANCED AROUND AND, I CAN'T EVEN! THEY TOLD US THAT WE (DETROIT) WERE THE BEST IN NORTH AMERICA SO FAR! AND TGEY BROUGHT UP HOW EMINEM WAS FROM HERE AND THEY RAPPED ONE OF HIS SONGS! IT WAS JUST THE BEST DAY OF MY ENTIRE FREAKING LIFE! NO JOKE! THEY SAID WE WERE SO LOUD AND THAT THEY WERE COMING BACK NEXT YEAR!! (This concert was 8-16-14)

Okay so question.

'Should I continue this story??'

Make me covers please! (Send them to my kik or email skylynnmatthew1@yahoo.com)

Kik: skymatthews21

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

97.1K 1.4K 29
So I'm Nash's twin sister he may be older but by 2mins. My brother has been on tour for 4months like seriously he just ditched me him and hayes. Nas...
7.7K 267 20
Everyone is daily fighting their own battle. Every battle leaves a scar. Sometimes big, sometimes small, and sometimes which looks small but on clos...
23.7K 577 70
Fear /fir/ noun- an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat. All Rights Res...
26K 1.9K 33
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I wanted to write a one-shot for pride month, but I turned it into a short story because pride month and my gay readers deserve mo...