The Prince and the Butterfly...

By MingieMarkie6

。Start: October.10.18 。Finish: February.12.19 *COVER MADE BY ME!!* *Highest Ranked #1 for nct18 on August.26... More

。 Chapter 1 ~ The 2 Life style 。
。 Chapter 2 ~ Save me? 。
。 Chapter 3 ~ My boys?? 。
。Chapter 4 ~ Being followed?! 。
。Chapter 5 ~ Moving!!! 。
。Chapter 6 ~ Little bro??? 。
。Chapter 7 ~ First Day of school... 。
。Chapter 8 ~ Situation part 1... 。
。Chapter 9 ~ Situation part 2... 。
。Chapter 10 ~ True self... 。
。Chapter 11 ~ Who's getting marry? 。
。Chapter 12 ~ Defending my love ones 。
。Chapter 13 ~ Together!! 。
。Chapter 14 ~ Little brother??? 。
。Chapter 15 ~ The rescue plan... 。
。Chapter 16 ~ Rude... 。
。Chapter 17 ~ Always and forever 。
。Chapter 18 ~ Sad...moments 。
。Chapter 19 ~ The same 。
。Chapter 20 ~ Back to school... 。
。Chapter 21 ~ Little Mochi 。
。Chapter 22 ~ His parents?! 。
。Chapter 23 ~ what happened?! 。
。Chapter 24 ~ Changed?! 。
。Chapter 25 ~ still sick... 。
。Chapter 26 ~ What's happening?... 。
。Chapter 27 ~ Engaged??? 。
。Chapter 28 ~ Cuteness 。
。Chapter 29 ~ Jealousy?! 。
。Chapter 30 ~ The truth?! 。
。Chapter 31 ~ Missed you... 。
。Chapter 32 ~ Friends?! 。
。Chapter 34 ~ Surprise!! 。
。Chapter 35 ~ The Wedding!! & End 。
。Bonus Chapter Part 1 。
。Bonus Chapter Part 2 。

。Chapter 33 ~ 18+!!! & Sick again?! 。

1.1K 21 7
By MingieMarkie6

Then when I laid down I felt Taeyong's arm around my waist I turn to him and saw his beautiful smile and I weakly smiled at him back then He kissed my forehead and I said...

Me: "My prince...I'm sorry for always causing problems."

Taeyong: "It's okay...but just so you know I'll be doing my best to protect you no matter what happens."

Me: "Why do you love me so much my prince?"

Taeyong: "Because you are my princess...and that I love you so much you were the first to actually steal my heart...I might've been a play boy or a boy that has a bunch of girlfriend just because he's a prince. But most girls love me because I'm a prince. But when I found you my heart wanted to protect you and loved you for maybe rest of my life."

Me: "Aww my prince...I love you so much!"

Taeyong: "I love you too my princess."

***WARNING 18+****

When he said that he buried his face on to my neck and started kissing me and then when he found my sweet spot and I moaned and then he left me hickey and I said...

Me: "My prince...we can't do this...now..."

Taeyong: "Don't worry the room is sound proof..."

Me: "But it's not our room..."

Taeyong: "Don't worry Ten won't mind."

When Taeyong said that I didn't say anything and the he whispered to me "I need you now my princess..." when he said that I blushed and then he started kissing me passionately and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Then he climbed on top of me and and started take of his shirt and I was a bit scared to touch him and I could tell that Taeyong knew so he grabbed my hands and up it on his abs. Then I blushed and then said...

Me: "Wow your night duties do good...really good actually..."

Taeyong: "Haha yep."

After he said that he held my shirt and said...

Taeyong: "May I?"

Me: *nodded*

Then he take my shirt off and then went down to my skirt and when he did I covered myself and Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Princess...don't cover yourself because you look beautiful."

When he said that I nodded and stop covering myself. Then Taeyong touched my breast and then then he got off the bed and took off his pants. Then he looked at me and I nodded. Then he climbed up to me and put his member in me and started thrusting and I started screaming because it was my first so I said...

Me: "My prince....it hurts..."

Taeyong: "I'm sorry...princess."

After he said that he kissed me for I can forget the pain. I had no hesitation and kissed him back then and few minutes later I said...

Me: "More...my prince!"

Taeyong: "As you wish my princess."

Then he started thrusting more and I moaned Taeyong's name and then his nickname then I said...

Me: "I'm..gonna cum..."

Taeyong: "Wait for me princess..."

Then he started doing it more and I screamed and said...

Me: "My p-prince....I'm g-gonna c-cum."

Taeyong: "Come for me princess..."

After that we both came and then Taeyong rolled down on to a bed and put a blanket on us and then we snuggled with each other. Then he said...

Me: "Thanks My prince...you took my virginity....because that was my first..."

Taeyong: "I'm happy that I was your first...but to tell you the truth as a play boy I don't really have sex with them though."

Me: "So...I'm your first too?"

Taeyong: "Yes."

When he said that I smiled at him and kissed him and he kissed me back.

****Its now over!****

{ Morning } { 2 days later }

It's been 2 days and I don't feel to good. And now I'm in bed with Taeyong and we are cuddling with each other. Taeyong know that I didn't feel well but I was stubborn and didn't want to go to the doctor. I suddenly felt nauseous and want to throw up and I did. While I was throwing up Taeyong was behind me holding up my hair and he said...

Taeyong: "My princess... I know you don't like going to that place but...please listen to me and go to the doctor..."

Me: "..Okay...but you have to come with me.."

Taeyong: "Of Course My princess...I would never leave you alone in that place."

Me: "Okay...I really don't want to go..."

Taeyong: "How about instead of going...I call your personal doctor?"

Me: "Okay...that's actually better..."

When I said that Taeyong nodded and helped me to the bed and when he laid me down and put a blanket on me and he kissed my forehead. Then Taeyong went to the couch and started calling the doctor and when he was done he went to group chat and told the boys I wasn't feel well. A few minutes later, Taeyong came over to me and started cuddling with me and we both fell asleep.

{ Time Skip } { Author-nim's P.O.V }

After 15 minutes later, Taeyong and Alice was sleeping then the door bell ranged and Taeyong and Alice woke up and Taeyong went downstairs and saw the doctor and I brought her upstairs to Alice. Then she started giving Alice a check up. Then she said...

Doctor: "Your majesty can you take a step outside please?"

Taeyong: "Okay...I'll be back my princess."

After he said that Alice nodded then he left the room. When he left the room the door bell ranged. Taeyong was to worried about about Alice to move so he kept pacing back and forth. Then the butler came up and said...

Butler: "Your majesty all your friends are here."

Taeyong: "Let them in and tell Kun and Lucas to come up here."

Butler: "Yes your majesty."

When he said that he bow left and told Kun and Lucas to come upstairs. When they arrived they looked at Taeyong with a worried look on their face because of Taeyong's worried face. Then they asked Taeyong what's wrong and Taeyong told them that I was in the room with the doctor. So they started comforting

{ Back to Alice's (you) P.O.V }

When Taeyong left my doctor started giving me a check up and a few minutes later she looked at me with a smile on her face and I looked at her confused...and asked...

Me: "Doctor why are you smiling like that?"

Doctor: "Because you are a mom now!"

Me: "Really?!"

Doctor: "Yes Congratulations!"

Me: "Okay...I want to surprise my fiancé so when he comes in just act like I'm really sick..."

Doctor: "Okay!"

When I laid down I looked at the doctor and nodded at her and she opened the door with a straight face and said...

Doctor: "Your majesty you can come in now."

When she said that Taeyong came right to me and with Kun and Lucas. Then Taeyong held my hand and asked...

Taeyong: "How is she doctor?"

Doctor: "She has an usual disease..."

{ To be continued.... }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 2.7K 65
‟𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠...
13.3K 429 47
{English/ Engels FF} {Taeyong FF, FT. Olivia Hye} {completed} {There may still be some mistakes} Mystical creatures. That is what they are. Taeyong...
43.1K 1.3K 40
"Am I going to be killed?" "Not if we get what we want..." ~~~~ Growing up, you had anything a girl could want... You were an only child so you go...
64.4K 1.5K 38
Complete✔️ Nct Mafia au Book 1 She is all alone... No one by her side... But she have a regret and it way the day she help 'him'. Only because of th...