Need // Ohgeesy pt.2

By Ohcheesy

Responsibilities Secrets HIS unknown baby Hennessy needs to stay strong for a good job and for her baby but... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43

Part 44

2.1K 45 71
By Ohcheesy

The girls and me were now all cuddled up together while watching Winnie the Pooh. C'mon gotta let them see my favorite movies.

Although they trash talked it because they didn't want to watch it. But they big head asses were all watching it so into it now.

When it's done we then all go to the kitchen for snacks.

We were now all eating sandwiches while talking about our boo thangs. Well except Allure she claims she wanna be alone forever but we know she feeling on Desean again.

"Yo Franky be fucking around with bitches still and how you make Gees so faithful because I swear I'm so close to just beating his ass and leaving but he's so cuttte" Ella whines and does a big bite on her sandwich.

"Just let him know how you feeling, and let him know he can't just fuck around with you, but also be there for him. It'll take time " I smile hugging her and she smiles slightly and continues taking big bites as we laugh at her.

"Franky does that to see your reaction trust we used to be close ass friends now we just friends" Allure laughs.

"Well ima go bye bye if he don't stop shiettt" Ella rolls her eyes.

"Yo tell me why Fenix the other day was like "Bee what's up with yo ass" and I was like the hell he going on about right" she says.

"Right" Allure says chewing on some hot Cheetos.

"Then he like "no for real it look um different" stuttering so I was like he talking shit about my ass but then his stupid ass said "it look bigger" I was dying but yeah" she then looks all serious but we then all burst out laughing.

"Y'all how long the tour" I ask and they shrug not knowing themselves.

3:56pm

The girls were now downstairs making slime, head assesssss.

But I went upstairs seeing Handro was calling me.

Hey boo : I yell into the face time

"What took you so long" he groans laying in his bed.

I was with my boo thang : I joke

"Shut uppp" he laughs

I was with the girls watching them do slime : I snort

"They would" he laughs

So how was last night concert : I yawn laying back too

"good man they was so lit" he smiles

Hey we gotta do something when you get home: I wink

"My EARSSSSSS" I hear Kato yell from beside Handro.

Oh shut up I'm talking about watching Winnie the Pooh: I then show him the disc I had to show him and they both look at me like bitch really

What: I sassily yell causing them to laugh

"You and Winnie the Pooh man" Handro laughs

Man who's a man not me: I roll my eyes flipping my hair

"Shut up you hella goofy today" he laughs hearing me snort and all.

Bro I'm hungry and I just ate : I laugh

"You eat every second we know" Kato laughs while Handro laughs along but stops when he sees my face.

Ima fuck you up bestie on God : I joke but keep a serious face on

"Ya okay" We then both laugh while Handro rolls his eyes.

"I never know when y'all serious" he laughs

So what you doing now: I ask seeing him writing

"Lyrics ,you" He ask

Microwaving food: I smile

"That explains" he laughs

What; I ask

"You dancing like that" he smiles looking at me playfully.

We spent three hours talking but he ended up having to leave sadly.

6:35pm

Man it's literally been a month and three weeks him gone. I'm literally counting.

Me and the girls were now shopping for make up. I recently haven't been using make up and my face feels so naked.

My face seemed pretty good without it though.

Hennessy.2 posted

Hennessy.2: I still think bout you 🥰

❤️                                                        💭
3,267 liked by Ohgeesy          651

Press for more comments

Ohgeesy: 🤤🥰

User51: I feel so bad for you still 😫
Hennessy.2 replied: 💚💚

Allure: yasssss 🤪

By now it was just me and Bee like old times. The rest left to God knows where while me and her went to get some drinks to just talk about whatever.

To.bee story

We started talking about the dudes and how we can't believe us being best friends are with some dudes that were best friends.

But she soon gets distracted by Fenix texting her so I then go live.

"Heyyy people im here with Bee Who texting her man and well why not try this" I smile and look at the gross, rude, and nice comments.

User32: Where's Ohgeesy??

"Where's Ohgeesy , He's in tour But I decide to stay behind" I reply and burp.

I then cracked up for like two minutes about it.

User09: y'all still together together??

"Yeah we together still, thankfully" I smile.

User78: favorite song of Shoreline?

"ONYGOSHHH um my favorite song is Need but I love hearing Callin because it's funny but cute" I laugh seeing them all roast Handro voice from that video.

User35: Where's Atiya?

Atiya

Atiya

Atiyaaa

"She uh she" I then press the button to end the live feeling my eyes water.

Bee then looks up and she doesn't ask just hugs me rubbing my back.

"Oh gosh" I wipe my tears.

"They said Atiya and" I then cry some more while she rubbed my back.

I then pull myself together and pick up my phone but realize I'm still live.

"O gosh I'm still live" I laugh wiping the tears.

User61: what dumbass asked that?

User12: didn't like you at first but all love

User87: Rest up A 💚

User34: rest Atiya in peace ❤️❤️❤️

"Thanks guys" I smile

Ohgeesy: baby get some rest 💖

"I'm fine boo"

User23: aweeee

User34: he literally on stage watching u CRYINGGGGGG

User56: Ohgeesy said he love you

User87: he said he loves you

User05: loves you

Ohgeesy: go have fun

I sigh knowing he won't stop so I get off live so he can get back to his concert.

An hour later.

I was now driving back to the house while Bee kept yelling lyrics. She also claimed she can sing but I think other wise.

Once I open the door I see rose pedals and I follow it leading me to the back yard where the pool was. I get confused because I was literally just facing the pool.

I then turn to see all our friends staring at me. Aren't they suppose to be on tour?

They then move to the side and I then see Handro there on his knees and above him a clip of Atiya pops up.

Video..................................................

"M aaaaa rrrrr yyyy" Handro sounds out behind the camera.

"Maeeeer " she says weirdly.

"Meeee" he sounds out

"Meh" she tilts her head smiling cutely.

"Love you" he then turn the camera to him.

........................................end of Video

"We were still practicing but marry me and I promise to be the best for the both of us" he smiles

I nod with watery eyes feeling happier then ever and I kiss him immediately.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The end.

Sheeesh I didn't want to end it to be honest but I feel like this would be a good ending.

I'm working on a new book about Ohgeesy but I'm also taking suggestions of who to write about next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 78 17
After 2 years of caring for her daughter alone, Kaylynn find herself face to face with her babyfather who knew nothing of her pregnancy. Will they ha...
2.7M 75.5K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
4.9K 97 22
After an unexpected night, Kian and Franny didn't think they'd have to face unplanned consequences. Kian and Franny will have to deal with the pros...
56.9K 1.2K 27
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐃𝐄, after her mothers unexpected death, her and her father moved away to start a new life. Two years later she falls for t...