5SOS Inspired.

Por Depressed_Potat0

Short stories inspired by 5SOS songs. These are some of my interpretations of the songs and if you don't agre... Mais

Amnesia...
Ghost Of You...
Meet You There...
Heartbreak Girl...
If Walls Could Talk...

Want You Back...

8 1 0
Por Depressed_Potat0

Part 2;

His POV.

Today went slower than usual and I had this horrible, sick feeling in my stomach. It was as if my guts were trying to warn me of something, but like any other person I brushed it aside. And by God, I wish I hadn't.

Driving home from work, listing to y/n favourite songs, exited to see her. I had finally been able to unlock the stiff door when I saw the note, placed along the kitchen counter, suddenly I stared panicking and shaking when I lifted and opened the note.

It read...
" I'm sorry I've disappointed everyone. I love you y/b/f/n. I love you family.
To y/b/f/n. I love you, I'm sorry I couldn't carry on. Please don't forget me, but do move on with your life. You deserve a happy and loving life, with a wife who treats you well and children that you ever so wanted.
To family. Sorry, I really am but don't split as a family because of me. I love all of you so so much.  I am just really sorry things couldn't get better."

I dropped to my knees and poured my heart out, quickly gathering myself I ran to the bathroom, breathing heavy and jumping two steps at a time up the stairs. Nearly tripping over my own feet as I raced to the bathroom almost as of my life depends on it. 

The sight, it was horrible. My beautiful y/n, I dropped to my knees again beside the bathtub, clutching her hand in mine and talking to her like she was asleep, sadly I knew that wasn't true and I couldn't bring her back.

It was so hard to see her like that. I still love her, but she wanted me to move on and that is what I will try to do. For her. My angel.

Months had passed, and there was still no luck with moving along.
I had been out clubbing with friends on countless occasions nearly every night, I wake up and there's bottles of alcohol scattered round the house but nothing will erase the pain. Countless girls I've slept with, and none of them are like her.

I just wanted her back, it pains me that there's nothing I can do for her now, I wish I could have seen the signs.

Now at least a year later I've kind of moved on. It was hard but I did it. I had a new girlfriend, she's really nice but she's just not y/n, we only lasted for about a few months and then that's when it dawned on me.

I can't move on because I love her too much. And I want to be with her wherever she is, I could care less whether I end up in heaven or hell. As long as I'm with her I am happy.

That's when I decided. I can't live without her. I won't live without her. It may hurt my family but they should understand if they really love me and want the best for me...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

103K 15.2K 81
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
61K 2.9K 64
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
87.9K 3.7K 59
Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks everybody in the world like her. While Kavish...
76.9K 227 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...