Love Me For Me

By Bella_Nay

"Let me go Andre." I told him with tears at the brink of my eyes. " No, tell me you love me, tell me you need... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Story

Chapter 19

41.9K 1.6K 642
By Bella_Nay

Andre POV

"So wassup, you coming to chill at my place." I asked Tiff holding her hand walking down the hall to the parking lot.

"Hmm, I don't know. What will we be doing there."

"Whatever we want. Why you scared to come over or something? If anybody should be scared it should be me with yo child molesting ass." I joked making her laugh as we made it to her car.

"Whatever Dre. I guess I'll follow you there." She was about to get in her car but I pulled her back putting her back against my front.

"Where you think you going without giving daddy a kiss." I mumbled against her neck.

She turned her head around and pecked my lips. She started to pull away until I got a hold of her lips pulling them with my teeth forcing an entry in her mouth. I let my tongue play with hers before finally pulling away.

"Damn I said a kiss not a rape session." I said making her laugh.

"You know what Im done with you. I'll see you at your house."

I smack her ass before she got in." I'll see you there."

I got in my car and headed off to my house.While I drove there I couldn't help but think about me and Tiff. I feel like we together mad so much progress with each other. Before she was so quite and would just shut down around me. Now it's like she known me forever and I love that feeling. She don't even know how anxious I was to be her man. I know Im talking all girly and shit but she truly is my baby. That girl give me butterflies, something I never felt before and if that's something she would want me to share with her I would have no problem doing it. Damn I might be falling for her.I just hope she feels the same.

Tiffany POV

I pulled in behind Andre and saw there was another car in his driveway. I instantly got nervous because I thought about it being his mom. I don't know how she would act when she would see me.

He got out his car and came up to mines knocking on the window signaling me to roll it down.

"What's wrong, you coming in?"

"Who's car is that?"

"My moms. Oh okay, you must have got nervous when you seen it sitting here. Listen just come in and say hi. I promise you you're gonna be okay. She's gonna love you."

I hesitated before finally getting out. I was walking behind him all the way to his door steps. He opened his door and called for his mom.

"Aye mama, c'mere I want you to meet somebody. Somebody special." He looked over to me after he said that and winked.

We heard foot steps running down the stairs and soon came from around the corner was a mid-height puerto rican woman. She was dressed in a jogging suit. I'm guessing Andre took more of his father side because he looked nothing like her beisides they shared the same eyes.

"Andre baby, who's this?" She greeted him with a kiss on the cheek then turned her attention to me.

"This is Tiffany, this bae." He said with that cool aid smile.

"Oh well Tiffany can't talk for herself. What's wrong mami cat got your tongue. I know I'm sexy and all but damn say something first." She said in a joking manner with her thick accent making us laugh.

"Hi, Im Tiffany." I reached out my hand but got a hug instead.

"Well Tiffany Im Andre's mom, you can call me Ms.Hall or Yadaline. Whatever makes you comfortable."

"Well now y'all know each other, where you going ma."

"To go see a man about a dog." She told him leaving out the door.

"Well damn, what kind of dog."

I bursted into laughter at his stupidity. I hope he was not serious.

"What you laughing for?"

"You know she's not really going to see a man about a dog right. My mom always used to tell me that too. It was just her way of saying mind your business." He had a confused look on his face.

"So that's why all those times she aint never came back with no dog. She played me." He said with his hands on his hips trying to figure it all out.

"Babe you are really stupid you know that."

"Oh so you gon go against me too huh? You know forget you." He stormed upstairs with me hot on his trail laughing.

"Im just kidding Dre." I sat down next to him as he laid with his back turn towards me.

"Nope don't even call me that. You call me stupid."

"I said I was kidding. Im sorry." He was acting so dramatic.

"Nah how you gon do that to me? You was my baby, my fucking cinnamon apple." He pouted his lip.

I fell back on to his bed laughing while holding my stomach.

"See, you don't love me." I sat back up and rolled his body over to me.

"Andre you are not stupid you are smart okay."

"Call me daddy."

"What? No." He smacked his lips.

"Come on for real. Please. Say Im sorry daddy."

I gave in and just said what he asked me to. "Im sorry daddy."

"What, I can't here."

"Im sorry daddy." I said louder.

"Damn, how many times you gon say sorry. I said I forgive you. You aint gotta beg Tiff."

I hit him upside his head and got off the bed and made my way to his movie collection.

"You still have DVD's?"

"Yup."

"Why? They're so ancient. It's either Netflix or cable for me. I mean who still watch dvd's."

"My dad brought those for me." I dropped the movies that I had in my hand and covered my mouth. I silently cursed to myself in my head. I turned around to see him leaning against his bed with his hands behind his back staring at me.

"Andre Im sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. I was just joking." I bit my lip nervously.

He cracked a smile walking towards me and sat down right beside me.

"You good babe. I know you aint know just finish picking out a movie alright."

I nodded my head without verbaly responding. I contiued to look through the book shelf of movies until one caught my eye.

"You watched Thirteen before."

"Whaat, that was my movie back then.They was some bad ass thirteen yr olds."

"What were you doing watching a girl movie anyway." I got up to put it in the dvd player. As I bent down I felt Andre tap my but before he laid down.

"Well if you must know. Back then that's all I would really watch when I got alone. It wasn't on no gay type stuff it was just I loved watching drama chick flicks like that. This is one of my favorites."

"It's mine too. I remember telling people I was gonna be like them when I turned thirteen. Except my mama shut that down real quick."

"Yeah Ms.Jones don't play. You should have seen the way she was mugging me when I first got there. It was too funny." I looked at him confused.

"What did she do?"

"She jacked me up that's what she did." He said making me gasp. I hid my face in his chest from embarrassment. I can't believe she would do that.

Andre laughed remembering how she did him when he first met her.

"She jacked me up and she said, 'Listen lil nigga, Ima tell you one thing if you want to get with my daughter you better be going after one thing and Im not talking about the one that starts with a P Im talking about her heart. So let me find out you hurt her and Ima take yo mix breed ass back to Mexico.' And Im like Ms.Im from New Jersey.It was too funny babe."

I was so embarrasses I refused to look at Andre again.

"Baby it's cool it just shows that she care about you and she wants the best for you."

"I know, I just would never think she would do that."

"C'mere gimmie kiss. It's alright." He leaned down and pecked my lips multiple times bringing me closer to him.

"Andre?"

"Hmm."

"What happened earlier today?"

He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"What you talking about?"

"Earlier today when I asked you how your day went and you was like shit and I was like what happened but you never told me. What happened?"

"It was something that went down between me and Brandon. That's all."

"That was it. Nothing else?"

"Yep." I turned over on my back with my arms folded away from him and continued watching the movie.

"Okay so what's wrong now?"

"The fact that you're lying to me. Nothing at all."

"Okay so how am I lying to you, please tell me." He paused the movie and sat up next to me.

"You said that, that was all that happened. It was something between you and your cousin but I feel like it was more."

"How do you feel it was more. I don't understand."

"The same way how you felt something was gonna happened to me the same how I feel you're not telling me the truth. Andre please don't start out this relationship with lying."

I knew that what he told me wasn't the only thing that happened. I wanted to know, we shouldn't keep things from each other that's what we're there for.

"So because I want to keep something between me and my family, Im a lier?"

"I didn't say you were a lier I said that you were lying." I put the emphases on the word lying.

He leaned back in his former position and started laughing.

"Baby I know we was not about to argue over some stupid shit like that."

"Yeah, exactly."

"If you want to know what happened I'll tell you okay."

"I don't wanna know now."

He laughed and shook his head.

"Bae you just sat there and tried to argue with me about not telling you, now you don't wanna know."

"Well that was before you offered." I laid back down beside him and snuggled up on his chest.

"I was uh...in class with Brandon today and we was just talking and chilling doing the norm. Then I guess I told him something he didn't like because he just snapped on me out of no where. That was something he never did and I was shocked. So I jacked him up to let him know you don't disrespect me you know, Im the oldest not him. After I did all that I saw a small bag of some with stuff in it. I went to the bathroom opened it up and instantly knew what it was."

"What was it?" He paused and stared into space for a second before answering.

"It was coke. I don't know if it's his or if he was selling it but I will find out. I'll be damned if I let my little cousin fly with some shit like this. Im not down with it at all."

"So where is it now."

"Shit, down the drain somewhere in the city."

A minute of silence passed before I spoke again.

"What are you gonna do when you see him again-"

"Im really not worried about that right now okay. Let's just focus on me and you."

"Okay."

I knew that was one thing he really cared about was his loved ones. I knew it had to hurt him to see his little cousin acting out. I mean who would want that.

I respected Andre's wishes by not talking about it anymore so I dropped the subject.

"Well If that's not what you wanna talk about, then what else you want to talk about."

He turned his head towards me and stared in my eyes.

"About how much I love you already."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It kinda took me a while to figure out if I wanted to add the last sentence so I did. I just didn't to make it seem like he fell so quick but then again everybody falls in love on their own time. This chapter was not edited so please excuse the mistakes. Vote, comment, and share.

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 111 22
Where a nasty breakup brings Alyiah closer to someone. "Don't cry over that idiot," his voice was muffled by my hair. "I'm trying not to," my voice w...
164K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
45.1K 166 16
Different types of curvy/plus size one shots Warning: All contents in this one shots is 18+🌶️. Please read at your own risk :) Btw, pls be kind on u...
247K 7.8K 48
𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢. - "So you really gon choose him over me?" He questioned and I...