Cliche

By sarahariel16

I hated cliche moments but now I live them. More

Cliche
intro part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17 Part One

Chapter 16

24 0 0
By sarahariel16

        "Hi uhh can I get a maple doughnut please. Oh for Hibiscus," I told the girl who I think attends my school.

        "What do you mean for Hibiscus?" 

        "I was told to order that saying Hibiscus," I replied a little unsure.

        "Who?

        "My boyfriend..." 

        "Who?" 

        "Ashton...."

        "OMG! Ashton from Five Seconds of Summer?!"

        "Yes. Can I please get the doughnut?"

        "Alice leave her alone. You must be Hibiscus here's the clue for you and a dozen free doughnuts," a young lady said handing the note. "Alice box them up. Have a nice day." And she disappeared around the back.

        "I highly doubt he's your boyfriend," Alice said.

        "Well I am...." I replied grabbing the box of doughnuts and leaving. I don't need to hear more from her. Sitting in the car  I shove a deliciously fresh maple doughnut in my mouth and opened the note.

        'My delicate beauty, save some for your siblings and head home. Ask Anna for a present. -Ash'

        Okay then at least he isn't going to make me drive back into Orlando, but lets hope Anna actually knows what I'm talking about she's only met him a couple times and she still lives in la la land. 

_________________________________________________________

        "Guys doughnuts!" I should of thought that through as three teenage boys come barreling towards me. "Save one for Anna!" I screeched as Marcus snatches the box from me. "Anna!"

        Then I hear clunking down the stairs and I notice her in dress up clothes. Mom's heels included. Great. 

        "Anna go take mom's shoes off now."

        "But I was just-" 

        "No take them off now," I gave her what Kory y calls the mom look and thankfully it worked. Sitting down as the counter I took one more doughnut for me and one for Anna. I swear you would think these boys have been starved their whole lives by how they eat.

        "Is that one for me? Or did the boys get to them first?" Anna asked getting onto one of the bar stools.

        "Yep. From Ashton so be sure to thank him when he gets back guys."

        "Wait these are from Ashton?" Beau said mid bite of probably his third.

        "Yeah. Why does it matter?"

         "I don't like him. That's why," he replies spitting his chewed up doughnut into the trash and handing Anna the part not eaten.

        "Why? He hasn't done anything to you or anyone else in this house?"

        "I don't care for guys who make out with my sister and who are wanna be bad boys. At least Daisy is a good person." Oh God Daisy.... That part tugs at my heart and I feel like I should tell him now but then Anna interrupts my train of thought. "So Vikki is there something you want to ask me?" she asked grinning. 

        "Do you have something of mine by chance?" I asked her smiling at how she was trying to play cool.

        "Yes I do," she stated proudly and heading up stairs real quick. Soon coming back down with a box wrapped in red sparkly wrapping paper. "From your prince," she chuckled to herself at her comment. She has always been into princess happily ever after stuff.

        "Well thank you my dear princess. Be sure to tell Elsa she has a wonderful little sister," I smiled taking the package. Anna was overjoyed that there was a new Disney princess with her name and pronounced like her's as well. So we all decided to play along when it came to her wanting everything frozen. Beau even pretends to play Christoff for her.

        "Are you gonna open it?" Anna asked.

        "I'm gonna go open it in my room okay? You can have my other doughnut." I replied handing over my other doughnut.

        "But what about me?" I heard Marcus whine. "I only got two!" 

        "Well too bad Marcus. Anna was only gonna get one and then half of one Beau already bit off of."

        "I'll share with you Marky," Anna said handing over a little more than half of her doughnut. She is the most kind hearted person I've ever met.

        Heading into my room and locking the door I sat down on my bed. Pulling the drumstick and photo out I place them on my night stand neatly. Then I started to open the present. 

        Oh my God. It's beautiful. He wrote a note. 

       'Victoria put this on and come to the Marriott at 7:30. Go to the receptionist desk and tell them your full name (middle name too!) -Ash' 

        The dress was beautiful. Just so... I can't even describe it's beauty. Its a sparkly red dress. I quickly go to put it on but something else falls out. Another note.

        'Oh and be wearing this too;) -Ash'

        I look back into the box to find Victoria's Secret tissue paper with yet another note.

        'I'll know all your secrets soon babe-Ash' 

        Clever. Opening the tissue paper not much to my surprise was lingerie. Black lace panties with a red bow on the back and a black lace bra. Jeez how much money did he even spend on everything? Last I checked they were always just barely scrapping by and making the best of everything. 

        Putting on the dress to see how it would look I honestly was speechless. I did feel like a princess. It was fitted at the top with capped sleeves and right where my rib cage would end it went out kinda like a skater skirt. It came just a inch or two above my knee and made me feel so... Confident and beautiful. 

        Pulling out of my daze I check my clock. 3:15. I have to shower, shave, do my hair, and do my government homework. Hopefully the time will pass quick because I have a strong feeling I'll be seeing Ashton at 7:30. Taking off the dress and putting it on a hanger in my bathroom along with his choice of lingerie I heard the doorbell then the door open. "Surprise!" I heard Daisy yell from the door. Great. I hope she or they leave before I do. 

________________________________________________

        I've finished the horrid homework and manged to drown out Daisy's voice by blasting my own Youtube playlist consisting of every song sung by the boys. Ever. I've also tried txting and calling Ashton but his phone must be turned off. I've tried the other boys but the dont text back and when I cal I get a quick hello and bye. I even asked Kory if she knew anything and she pretended to be sick and had to go. So I guess it must be really a surprise and no one will let on.

        I start getting ready and when I'm done I am in just total awe. I pull a white girl move and take a photo. I must admit I've been taking pictures of all the things today so I can make a collage and put it up on insta and Twitter. 

        Pleased with the third one I decide to listen to one of my favorite voice mails from him and smile at the sound of his voice. How he giggles and basically hearing his smile then one of the boys yelling in the background. In a few minutes I could possibly be seeing him. 

        Checking the clock I realize I need to leave now if I'm gonna get tot the hotel by 7:30. Grabbing my purse, phone, and keys I spray one more spray of perfume and double check my appearance and head for the front door.

        "Wow you look amazing," I hear Daisy say as I walk into the living room. "Where are you off to?"

        "To see the drummer," Beau answers her without looking away from his game. I can tell Daisy is bored.

        "Why don't you take me out sometime Booboo?" Gag.

        "Soon," he replies unfazed. "Bye sis." He quickly pauses the game and David whines. "Shut up you are loosing anyway," he tells Dave. "You look good for once Vik. Does that mean the bathroom mirror isn't broken?"

        " Ha Ha real funny Beau. I'm off and I probably won't be home tonight. Love you all!" I shout the last part. Getting into my car I start towards my destination with butterflies in my stomach.

_______________________________________________________

I really like this chapter. I wish a guy would do this for me. 

Thank you for reading! Please vote and recommend it to your friends!!!! :) 

Love you all!

Continue Reading