I Had To Fall For Him (Why Do...

By Tori_K_P

Amelia was Daniels little sister that no one knew about. Not even the why don't we boys knew of her. She gets... More

Character info
The Past
Meet
Get To Know Them
Birthday
Leaving
Fun Day
Coachella Day Drama!
Coachella Day 2
Coachella Day 3
Back For The First Time
No, Don't Go
Come Home
Admitance
Happy Day Ruined
Love You
Help
Basic Talk
Surprise
Meet the Family
Bad dreams
"Welcome Home"
The Place I Call Home
Shock
Carnival Catchup
Sadness Turns Sadder
Memories
Cancelled
Drama Before Big Days
So it Begins
Down Day
Big, Happy Day
Surprised, Anger, Disaster.
Today
Time Changes Everything
Christmas Eve
Christmas Surprise
Only the beginning
Friendly Endings

New York

2.7K 37 19
By Tori_K_P

A/n I am so sorry on how late this chapter is, I've been really busy, visiting family, being sick again and getting ready to go back to school I haven't had any inspiration or time to do so. Anyway, here is the chapter.

*April 27, 2020*

21 almost 22 weeks being pregnant, one month into tour. We have been travelling all around America, only half way through the tour. Don't worry I have been getting constant check ups. Jonah had been the one making sure I get the check ups and ultra sounds by booking all of my appointments for me, checking with me of course. I am so thankful that he is doing it for me.

The boys talked to the fans about how they couldn't become sick or carriers with me being pregnant and they all understood. Of course, there was the odd pissed off fan but not a drastic amount. Thankfully, this meant I could still be near the guys and not become sick, bringing safety to both the baby and I.

We also discovered right before the tour just how much I need a pregnancy pillow. I was in so much pain trying to sleep that even normal pillows weren't helping anymore. We found a pregnancy pillow that is SO comfortable, I'm in love with it. It is a c shaped one, meaning Jonah and I can still cuddle, well he can cuddle me while I cuddle the pillow. I've been able to sleep without so much pain which is amazing.

Jonah is also keeping his promise, taking time out of his day to talk and sing to the baby. The boys have also been doing the same, making me laugh every time. I always send videos to the mum group chat of the boys. I also send videos to all the girls of their boys goofing around while talking to my baby. They always laugh as I do.

Speaking of the baby and laughing, Amanda is constantly laughing when I ask about the babies gender. I got a test done to get the gender before we left for tour and she has the results but won't tell me. I've been in suspense for ages now but I am sure she has a gender reveal planned for when we get back. It's killing me though because I just want to know what gender my baby is.

Anyway, today is just a travel day on the bus.  We are going to New York for the next show so we have a little bit of travelling to do. I went to bed early last night because of how tired I was after the show. I did wake up not long after, hearing the guys recording new music or something. I went to the bathroom, the reason I woke up, before going back to bed after having a snack of course.

I got up a couple times throughout the night but fully woke up at 9. Jonah was still asleep, his arm wrapped around me, the other resting under his head. He always rests his hand on my baby bump, I'm 22 weeks in three days. I groan a little, feeling the baby move around a bit. I turn to lay on my back, feeling the baby move more. I place my hand on my stomach, seeing if you can feel it from the outside. Sadly, you can't just yet but I know I can feel the movement. I hope they start kicking or something soon because I know Jonah is upset he can't feel it.

Jonah's hand starts twitching a little on my bump, meaning he is starting to wake up. I look over at him, seeing him lift his head from my pillow (the c pregnancy pillow) and his eyes flutter open. The baby stops moving around, probably going back to sleep or they can tell Jonahs awake.

"Morning baby" I smile at him, lightly grabbing onto his hand, leaving them back on my belly.

"Morning princess, why are you laying on your back?" he asks, softly kissing my shoulder.

"I woke up and felt the baby moving around again so I laid on my back to see if it'll settle the baby," I tell him, smiling weakly at him before looking down at our hands.

Do you see the number of unnecessary words that could be fixed if I knew the gender? I do too. 'The baby', those words are so annoying. I don't want to call Bubba 'it' or 'the baby', I want to use 'him' or 'her' and other words like that. This is why I'm so annoyed about Amanda not telling me the gender. Ahhhh.

"Alright." he sighs, a little upset.

I frown over at him before I look back down at my tummy. Jonah uses both our hands to move the blanket off my belly, lifting the very oversized shirt I wear to bed so it rests under my boobs.

"Hey Bubba, it's Dadda again. I really hope you would start kicking soon so I can feel you move around in your Mums belly. But don't kick her too hard, we don't want to hurt Mum now do we." as he says that I feel the baby move around again. I giggle lightly. "I love you Bubba but we got get you and mum some breakfast. I'll talk to you again later."  he kisses my belly before starting to get out of bed.

"The baby started moving around again when you told it not to hurt me too much. They stopped when you woke up but moved when you said that." I smile, also getting out of bed with Jonah's help.

"Really?! They know Daddas voice and that Dadda is always right." he states, proud.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I roll my eyes but giggle softly.

"What, clearly they know that it's my voice and is learning that I'm always right or they wouldn't have reacted would they?" he protests as we make our way through the bunks to the kitchen/lounge area. All the boys were up, quiet so they could hear what we are talking about.

"Oh please, that's nothing. I can just put my hand on my belly and they will move around." I smirk, opening the fridge to grab some food to eat while they cook breakfast.

"Oh yeah. Prove it." He demands, crossing his arms.

"How is she supposed to prove it if she is the only one who can feel it?" Corbyn chuckles, pointing out how stupid Jonahs demand sounded.

"Shut up," Jonah mumbles and races back into our bedroom, closing the door.

I began to feel upset, sitting on one of the single comfy chairs they had on the bus. I first placed my food down, shifting the pillow mum gave me so I was more comfortable before beginning to eat. The boys could tell it upset me because Zach comes over and sat in the seat next to me, rubbing my shoulder as Corbyn walked down to Jonahs and my room/bed space, whatever you want to call it.

"It's alright Indi. We all know that he's just upset he can't feel the baby kicking or anything yet. It's all going to be fine." Jack comforts me verbally as Daniel and Zach nod with him.

"I know but I always get upset when he is upset." I smile lightly at them all before continuing to consume the yogurt I pulled from the fridge.

"I know its not her fault Corbyn. It's just upsetting that I can't feel him or her moving or kicking or anything like that. I just want to feel the baby move so I know that they know who I am and that I'm going to be able to hold them when they are born and they won't cry or anything like that." We hear Jonah sob to Corbyn, obviously crying his heart out to him.

I can feel the baby start moving around, hearing how sad their dad is. I put down my finished yogurt and place my hand on my belly. The baby stops but I feel something odd happen. They are only pushing on one spot, where my hand is. My face brightens and my frown turns into a big, bright smile.

"Wow, what are you smiling for?" Daniel asks, pointing out my sudden change of mood.

I remove my hand from my belly, feeling the babies hand also retract. I put the other hand on, feeling them do it to the other hand as well. I jump up out of my chair, charging down to the room and slamming the door open. Corbyn looks up at me from his spot on the bed, next to Jonah, as Jonah cries lightly, hugging onto my pillow as I do at night. I slowly walk over to Jonah's side, removing my hand from my belly. I grab hold of Jonah's hand, startling him. I bring it to my belly, flattening it out as I lay it on it. Jonah's face scrunches in confusion before I feel the baby kick him. He instantly stops crying and leans up, feeling the baby kick again.

"Is that-" he starts to ask.

"Yes, it's the baby kicking. They started kicking when we heard you crying." I smile, knowing how happy and proud Jonah is of himself.

After that, we spend the day together with the boys. I've had about five meals before we arrived in New York. Our tour manager managed to book us a few hotel rooms so that's where our stop is. Jonah and I get one room, Daniel gets a room to himself, Jack shares with Zach and Corbyn gets a room which I think Christina is coming to spent the night with him.

Jonah carries my pillow for me as I bring a bag with us. We didn't need a lot, just some clothes and toiletries. I may have snuck a heap of snacks into the bag but hey I need to eat a lot of food. Corbyn was on the phone with Christina, Zach and Jack already raced upstairs. Daniel was still getting some stuff off the bus.

"Go take your stuff up then come back down, Christina is almost here." Corbyn cheers out to us, hanging up the phone.

"Will do captain." Jonah salutes him as we enter the building. I giggle at that, looking for the elevator. We were already told the floor and room numbers as well as given out key cards.

Jonah puts my pillow in the bed as I put down the bag, instantly taking a packet of lollies from it. I open the bag, turning around to find Jonah smirking at me.

"What? I need more food." I pout before popping one of the lollies in my mouth.

"Fine, now let's get the other two and go downstairs." he holds his arm out for me in a loop, knowing I'm not going to hold his hand because I'm trying to eat. I loop my arm through it, moving the bag into that hand.

We get Zach and Jack from their room next to ours before making our way downstairs. Jack tried to take one of my lollies but I growled at him, no one takes my food. Heck, even Zach knows that and he takes everyone's food. Zach opens the door for us, finding not only Corbyn, Christina and Daniel but Amanda as well.

"I have a bone to pick with you!" I yell, charging at Amanda after I hand Jonah my lollies. Everyone's eyes widen except Jonah and Amanda because they know what I'm talking about. "Tell me, woman. Tell me the gender of my child," I demand, grabbing onto the neck of her shirt.

"I already told you that I will tell you when you all get back to LA." she chuckles as everyone else calms down.

"But that's too long away." I cry, pulling her shirt back and forth. "I wanna know now"

"But don't you want to learn that in front of your parents?" she asks.

"I can take it, please Amanda. You don't know the struggles of not knowing the gender of my baby." I continue crying. Well not actually crying but just crying out for her to tell me.

"Ahh fine, but we have to film it and face time everyone's families." she gives in to my whines.

"Yes, finally!" I yell before walking over to Christina and giving her a big hug. "I missed you, Angel."

"I missed you too Queen." She laughs, still processing what just happened like everyone else is.

"Okay, now I want my lollies." I turn around and find Jack, Jonah and Zach sharing my lollies. "How dare you! You are sleeping in the hall." I pout, crossing my arms.

"Indi, Princess come on. We only took a couple of them. Please don't make me sleep in the hall." Jonah drops my bag of lollies and comes over to me to try to talk me out of it but I scream.

"You dropped my lollies. I'm not talking to you." I turn around, facing my back to him.

"Princess-"

"Here Indi. I got these a few days ago because I knew you were coming to New York and would need some." Christina buts in, taking a box of my favourite chocolates out of her bag.

"See, this is why you are my favourite," I state, hugging her really tightly.

"Rude" Amanda states, crossing her arms.

"I love you too Amanda but she brought me chocolate and you are keeping the gender of my child from me." I pout, hugging the chocolate.

Christina, Amanda and I went up to Christina and Corbyns room, Bean coming too along with Daniel because they wanted to spend time with their girlfriends. Jonah tried to talk time and ask of he can come too but I ignored him. He started to get a bit whiney but Christina told him off. He then stopped and went into our room with Jack and Zach. I felt a little bad but not only did he share my lollies with the two but threw them on the ground. That's what he gets.

Christina and Corbyn made an executive decision that we were going out to dinner. Not a fancy dinner but dinner. Amanda and Daniel went back to their room as I went to mine, to tell the boys and put away my chocolate. I also have to get my bag with essentials and put on proper shoes.

I open the door to our room, hearing the laughing due down from inside of it. Jonah, Jack and Zach all sit on our bed, looking over at me.

"We are going out to a casual dinner. Go get ready." I state, walking over to the bag. Jack and Zach run out of the room.

I reach into the bottom of the bag, finding my handbag in the bottom. I pull it out and place it down next to my shoes. Jonah comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me, nestling his head in my neck. I roll my eyes, packing the things I need into the handbag.

"Indi, Baby. I'm sorry, I really am. I knew you had another bag so I thought it would be alright if we ate a few. I don't know why I dropped them, I guess I just didn't want you to get upset but I made you upset anyway. I'm sorry, princess. I love you too much to see you upset with me." Jonah pleads, running one of his hands over my belly, the other holding my waist. He nuzzles his head in my neck, softly kissing my bare skin.

"Oh, Jonah. I'm not upset anymore. Just don't do it again or you will sleep outside. You of all people should know better." I sigh, trying to release myself from his arms but failing. Suddenly the baby kicks his hand, really hard.

"Hey, what was that about?" he asks, retracting his arms.

"Good job bubba, reading mum's mind again." I smile, putting my hand on my stomach to feel them lightly high-five it.

"How rude, now let's go down for dinner so Amanda will tell us the gender." Jonah grabs my bag and makes his way out the door. I roll my eyes, sliding on my shoes and walking out after turning off all the lights and grabbing the room key.

"Please Amanda." Jonah whines. We are now on our way home from dinner and Jonah is getting impatient. We both just want to know what the gender of our baby is.

"No, we have to wait till we get back so we can face time everyone's families, they all want to know as well." Amanda chuckles, pushing open the door to our hotel.

"Everyone to our room, we need everyone to call their families while I call Gabbie." I yell out, informing everyone of the plan.

"Alright captain." The boys yell back, rushing upstairs as Christina, Amanda and I walk behind, laughing.

Everyone sat on Jonah and my bed while Amanda, Jonah and I stood up in front of it. She had two confetti canisters in her hand, loaded with the coloured confetti of the babies gender.

Daniel was on a FaceTime with our family, Corbyn his own, Zach and Jack the same. Christina had my phone, on a FaceTime with Gabbie as Corbyn also had Jonah's phone, on call with Jonah's family.

"Are we all ready?" Amanda asks, everyone saying yes after her. She hands us each a canister. They start to count down but I stop them. I grab a blanket, laying it in front of Jonah and I so it may be easier to clean up.

"okay, now we can go." I tell, picking the canister up again.

"Of course you are already thinking about the clean up." Jonah rolls his eyes jokingly.

"Who cares, now on the count of three." Amanda buts in, excited to see our reactions.

"Wait, what gender do each of you think it is?" Christina asks. I look at Jonah who looks at me.

"I think it's a girl." Jonah smiles.

"I do too. I can feel it." I smile as well.

"Alright, enough chit chat. Let's get on with it." Mum yells through the phone.

"3." Amanda yells out. "2" she continues. "1" Jonah and I both pull the rope, releasing the coloured confetti. I scream out in happiness as the pink confetti falls from the ceiling.

"Yes" Jonah yells out, dropping the canister to the ground and wrapping his arms tightly around me. "More princesses for me."

"Oh, we are all so happy for you both." Someone through one of the phones says.

"That's not the only surprise for tonight." Zach blurts out, alarming all the guys. "Crap sorry, I forgot."

"God damn it Zach, this is why we can't include you in anything that has to do with surprising Indi." Daniel rolls his eyes, also revealing something else.

"You know?!" I demand/ask Jonah.

"Well yeah, you didn't think they would buy us a house without at least one of us approving." Jonah scratches the back of his head before his eyes widen, realising he revealed everything.

"What?! You brought us a house!" I state, startled.

"Yeah. You guys are going to have a child, you are going to need more room and without us too. Plus, we will still be nearby, we can visit all the time. We just thought it would be a lot better on all of us, we still want to help out though." Corbyn reassures me, knowing how tense I would be about it all.

"It's perfect for us Princess. It's not too big but it has 4 bed rooms, one which we can turn into an office and art studio. We can have our bedroom along with a spare while we only have little one in here. It's got a nice back yard with a lot of garden room like you wanted as well as a patio out the back. It's perfect, Indi." Jonah hold onto both my hands, telling me all the features I wanted in a house and how this house has them. I become happy about it.

"You guys shouldn't have brought the house for us." I finally say.

"It's our pleasure to help you start your new family, we know how much you guys will need it. Well, we will need it too." Jack gets up and comes to hug me.

"Yeah, we don't want to be up all night with that baby. Sorry pumpkin." Corbyn leans down to my belly, patting it.

"Alright but I swear if there are any more surprises I will kill you all," I state, smiling my head off. "We are going to have a baby girl." I squeal, looking at Jonah.

"You are going to be the one having the child, the only thing I can do is support you through that process and when the baby is born, I will look after the both of you." He replies, reassuring me of how he will help no matter what.

"I love you, Jonah."

"I love you too, Indi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 1.2K 35
Emma is just an ordinary girl from Portland Oregon, but she has a huge secret. She was best friends with the now viral boy Daniel Seavey. During thei...
984 31 27
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 �...
142K 3.4K 98
"Sometimes I really wanna start all over again," I breathe tracing her soft face, my hands smoothly running down her jawline, and back up to her chee...
1.2K 24 23
y/n was in an abusive relationship. she's been closed off and shy since then, but before that, she was the most outgoing person you would meet. becau...