Game Over

By ThePalsFanatic

[FINISHED] In this story, you have a dream that The Pals are in danger. You go to investigate. However, when... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23 (Finale)

17

153 8 3
By ThePalsFanatic

Y/N POV

"Hellooooo!" I echo into the maze.

I need a more efficient plan of action. I yell into the maze a few more times until I see both Alex and Sub turn the corner. Two people at once will definitely be more difficult, but it will get the job done faster. I look at the watch.

11:25

We only have about 30 minutes left. As they rush towards me from far along the maze path, I try to think of a plan. They get closer and I start to get nervous. Focus.

I try to think, but the thought of them drawing nearer breaks my concentration. I should have thought this through. I have to do something though. I suddenly piece together an idea. It's not the best, but it's something.

I run the other way. With the directions of the painting memorized in my brain, I run that way with Sub and Alex close behind. Part of the plan is to run faster than them. They are catching up.

I try to run faster, but my legs are ready to give out. This entire thing has been like a lifelong pacer test. The only difference is that this time, it's deadly.

I finally reach the painting. This is the part of the plan I can't mess up. This moment is what the future of escaping this place will become.

I run as fast as I can as the air seems to slap me in the face. I scramble into the crammed hallway of the painting and rush through it. I hide in the corner next to the exit of the hallway, which is the entrance to the room.

I hear Alex and Sub clamor into the hallway.

Let's do this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
604K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...