7

Alex POV

The dolls turn back to me and one comes scarily close to me with a huge, freakish grin. I was breathing rapidly, as if it could save me from what was about to happen. One of the dolls grabs a piece of duct tape and places it over my mouth.

It then comes even closer to me and reaches for my eye. I frantically try to escape the chair, but the locks stop me from even moving at all. The doll continues to yank it out, with a creepy grin on it's face the entire time. Everything goes black as the other one gets yanked out too.

Y/N POV

I run faster than my body can keep up and I turn corners rapidly. I'm getting very tired, but I'm determined for survival. I stop around a corner and slightly peek around it, seeing Elijah and the dolls turn a wrong corner.

I take a deep breath, relieved that I'm not getting chased anymore. I try to quiet down my panting. I'm overwhelmed with relief that I escaped, but it's definitely not over yet.

Sub POV

I'm not being chased, as the 'things' have gone down everyone else's paths. I'm definitely very lucky for that, but I still have to help my friends. The realization hit me that they all might die if I don't save them in time. I don't know what to do, but I know I have to try.

This place seems to be some sort of real life horror game. Wait a second... that's it! Maybe it's like a horror game! Most horror games have secrets. Maybe that means this one does too.

I decide to backtrack, in possible hopes of finding everyone else. I go back the way I came, which is where everyone split off from each other. I see a painting on the wall. Maybe it's a secret. I take the painting off of the wall, and to my surprise, it's a secret passage. It sounds like someone's inside.