23 (Finale)

Elijah POV

Suddenly, everything stops. The dolls freeze in motion. Denis calms down and wakes up almost immediately after falling asleep. Alex and Sub wake up too. Without realizing it, I'm now staring at Y/N, who is just as surprised as I am.

"Did we do it..?" I nervously ask, unsure of what just happened.

"I think so..," Y/N reassures me.

She turns to me and I immediately plant my lips on hers, seeming to not be able to control my actions. As I kiss her, it's the most wonderful feeling ever... but she didn't ask for this. What am I doing? I immediately pull away and she obtains a surprised look on her face as her eyes go wide and her jaw drops.

"Oh.. uh.. Sorry! I-I uhh..-" I stutter.

"-Be quiet and kiss me," She cuts me off, immediately replanting her lips on to mine, as I did to her.

Denis, Corl, Alex, and Sub whistle as we continue, which made me more confident. I passionately kiss her as she does the same.

Finally, we pull away after what seemed like forever. I smile at her and she smiles back. Why is she so gosh darn gorgeous?

Suddenly, a voice booms through the air.

"Congratulations Denis, Corl, Alex, Sub, Sketch, and Y/N. You have deemed yourself worthy," It says.

Everything switches atmospheres as I slowly fall into a deep sleep, although this time, it didn't worry me. I wake up on my bedroom floor. Please don't tell me this was all just a dream.

Suddenly, I hear Y/N aggressively open her bedroom door and run into my room as the other follow closely behind.

"You did it!" She happily chirps.

"No, we did." I smile at everyone, as they smile back.

"Group hug, everybody!" Denis calls out as we all lean in.

We did it.