Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😑😑😑
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 36

9.3K 926 93
By Navya_Mishra

Nandini: Manik... I still think I should not be here. I mean what will I do here and plus, don't u guys sign some privacy bond with ur producers of not letting anyone hear the songs before the launch.

Manik: I don't care and plus, u r always an exception for me.
Manik said as he entwined his fingers with hers and pulled her behind him oblivious to the piercing eyes on their back as they entered the recording studio. He smiled and nodded at the few people he seemed to acknowledge and lead her through the way.

Nandini: Have u guys recorded here earlier?

Nandini asked as she looked as making took her through the very confusing corridors of the studio. Manik chuckled knowing at her words and replied,
Manik: Yeah... We did mock recordings last week and then the other songs day before yesterday. As I said, its the final recording today. We just have one song to go with today.

Nandini nodded back at his reply as he finally opened up the door to a room and entered.

Cabir: Here he is...
She heard Cabir's voice just as the door opened and soon entered behind Manik.

Mukti: Oh Hi Nandini...
Mukti smiled broadly on noticing Nandini. Nandini wished them back as she noticed Cabir's eyes zoon onto her hand entwined with Manik's as he gave his teasing smile to her.

Cabir: Looks like the love birds can't just seem to get enough of each other!

Manik rolled his eyes at his words while Mukti just smiled.

Manik: Can u just try and focus on why we r here cabir? And where are Dhruv and Aliya?

"Right here!"
Came a voice from behind them as Aliya entered the room followed by Dhruv.

Cabir: Here come our second love birds!

Both Dhruv and Aliya blushed at it while this time Nandini too joined Mukti's cheeky smile.

Manik: Cabir... Enough!

Cabir: Okay... Sry! Now that we all are here, lets get changed. The producer is also here today, I just talked to him. He will join us with the Music Director once we are all ready.
Cabir said finally getting serious.

All the others nodded at him when Nandini asked,
Nandini: U guys need to get ready for the recording also?

Aliya: Yeah... Apart from the official music video, they launch another one with clips and snaps from the recordings. A few good snaps are even added in between the official one as well.

Nandini: Wow!

Manik: Anyways... Let's just get ready fast! And girls plz don't take much longer.
Manik said turning specially towards Aliya earning a glare from her.

Nandini: Can I help u two?
Nandini asked both of them earning board smiles.

Aliya: Good u asked... I would hv dragged u away from Manik anyways....
Aliya said as she held her hand as the three girls left the room.

About 45 minutes later, both Aliya and Mukti were done with their makeups and dresses when they moved back to the recording room. Just as they were about to enter the room, Nandini got a call so she asked both of them to continue and promised to join them soon after attending the call. The girls nodded at her and went ahead into the room to see the guys waiting for them along with the Music Director, the Producer and the Camera Man.

Aliya: Hello Mr. Banerjee!
Aliya greeted the producer shaking hands with him.

Mr. Banerjee: Ohh hi aliya... U look beautiful as always!

Aliya: Thank u! So how are u?

Mr. Banerjee: I m fine... Quite excited for this album actually! Shall we start?

Aliya: Oh absolutely...
Aliya nodded at him along with the rest.

Manik: Aliya, Mukti... Where is-
Manik started to speak up when the door opened and Nandini entered inside. Her gaze fixed downwards, oblivious to the silence caused by her entrance as she opened up her handbag to slid her phone back in. Manik smiled softly at her presence, not hving to finish off his question anymore!

Nandini looked up to see all the gazes fixed onto her, along with three confused ones trying to recognise her as she asked politely,
Nandini: I m sorry, did I disturb something?

Mukti: No... Not at all! Come... Manik was asking about u only!

Nandini smiled at her and walked closer towards them while Mukti introduced the men to her, Nandini smiled at each one of them when mukti introduced her to them.
Mukti: Gentlemen, this is Nandini Moorthy, a very dear friend of ours....

As the greetings got over, Manik stepped into the conversation.
Manik: Anyways, Nandini is gonna be here while we record, I hope that's not a problem.....
He directed his last line to the producer who simply nodded at his intimidating tone while Manik noticed Nandini rolling her eyes at him.

Manik: Great... Lets get to work! Shall we start?

Fab4 nodded at him as they started moving towards the other side of the soundproof glass wall. Manik smiled at nandini as he said to her softly,
Manik: Just be here Ohk... We'll be done soon..

Nandini: Just go... I'll be here itself, I always love listening to u guys.

Manik chuckled at her words as she sat on the sofa and turned to go leaving the other three guys trying hard not to show their shock. He joined the others when aliya said,
Aliya: I hope it goes good... We hv hardly practised twice for this song.

Manik: Chill Aliya... Its gonna be fine! I m too much confident about this song.

Mukti: Why would u not be?? After all the person for whom u wrote the song is right here....
Mukti teased him while the others chuckled.

Manik: Mukti!!
Manik said sternly as he picked up his guitar tunning it right while his gaze shifted over to Nandini.

Mukti: What mukti... Tell me if I m wrong and U know what I m not at all surprised about u bringing Nandini here.... I mean writing a romantic song, scaring off the producer great job Manik... Love is really making its magic over u!

All of them laughed at it while Manik continued to glare at them.
Manik: If u guys r done pulling my leg... Can we start now! I m turning on the mike now, so plz shut up!

All of them smiled broadly at his annoyance but still nodded. Manik turned on the Mike and asked the director if he was ready or not. As they got a good to go sign they all prepped up each other with soft nods and took positions with their instruments. Manik looked straight ahead towards Nandini to see her smiling broadly as she blinked her eyes at him signifying her presence as well as giving off confidence. Manik gave her a satisfying nod as they started the song.

They started with the recent song that Manik had written, that was Nazm Nazm. As usual the recording went amazing with all five of them having their fun while Manik's eyes stayed put mostly at Nandini.

Soon they finished off the song when they heard claps from the other side of the wall. The director turned on the Mike as he said,
Director: Amazing guys!! Done in just one go... Amazing...

All five of them nodded at him while aliya said,
Aliya: Guys... I think something is missing!! I mean it was good but there is just something...

Fab5 looked at her in thought while the producer interrupted,
Producer: Ohh not at all Aliya.... It was fabulous!

Manik: No... I m sure if Aliya is saying so then there might be something!! Could u play ur recording of the song for us once?

He nodded at him as the song got played and they all heard it once more. As it finished Manik nodded lightly at Aliya as he said,
Manik: U were right... Something is there which we could just get better at! I don't think I m quite getting it.

All of them sighed when Manik looked up at Nandini and raised her eyes at her asking for her input. Nandini softly shook her head in a No, not willing to interfere in their work. Their little exchange was witnessed by Dhruv and Cabir who simply smiled at each other as Dhruv spoke up,

Dhruv: Nandini what do u think?

Nandini's eyes broadened at his words as she saw the director turning towards her with a blank face.

Manik: Yeah... What do u think is missing?
Manik repeated, insisting her as she got up from the sofa and walked near the table speaking onto the mike.

Nandini: It was good but I guess I would try to raise up the base by a notch and maybe strengthen the instrumental at places where there is no lyrics.

She saw all of them throwing glances at each other before Manik spoke up on the mike.
Manik: Sir... We would like to go on again! Cabir, start on the count....

Nandini smiled at his words moving back to the sofa while they started again and this time the song turning out to be much much better. The producer and the director who till now weren't actually liking Nandini's presence now had great smiles on their faces.

Fab5 got back into the room later, as Manik walked right towards Nandini.
Nandini: That was fabulous....

Manik: I guess thanks to u!
Manik whispered to her making her smile until he was again called on getting into some more work talks. Half an hour later, they all left the studio when Manik said,

Manik: Guys any plans for now or are we going on somewhere.....

Mukti: My place... Abhi is also Home today!

Cabir: Lets go then....

Soon they were all sitting comfortably around Mukti's living room which mild drinks in their hands as the guys had their eyes fixed on the T.V screen for the on going Real Madrid and Manchester United Match and the girls gossiping over the lastest celebrity wedding.

Nandini sat next to Manik resting onto his chest as he had his arm wrapped around her. Both of them busy in their respective talks with the girls and the boys respectively when Manik heard Aliya saying,

Aliya: I m working on this beautiful wedding lehenga these days, I just hope it comes on well. Its gonna take on ahead all these so called talked about bridal stores.

Listening to her words realisation dropped over him. His eyes shifted off the T.V. towards Nandini to find her already looking at him. They had completely forgotten that they had just got their wedding date fixed a few hours back. Manik looked around him at all his friends and raised his eyebrows at Nandini, who smiled broadly at him with a nod.

It was true that they didn't even need words to communicate. They just clearly knew what the other was trying to say. Manik looked around him to find a notepad lying on the table. He picked it up, scribbling the date onto the white sheet of paper, "25th February 2019!"

Nandini smiled at his action when he said seriously,
Manik: Guys.... Listen up!

All of them turned their attention towards him when he leaned forward placing the paper on the table between all of them. They looked at the paper confused when Manik spoke up,

Manik: Ohk so I want u all to be free on his date!

Aliya picked up the paper and read the date out loud.
Aliya: 25th feb, why?... Are we going somewhere?

Manik: No.... We are just getting married that day!
Manik said softly, both Nandini and Him smiling broadly at their friends.

Mukti: What??
---------------------------------

And now 15 minutes later the girls were all sitting in Mukti's room while the guys were still outside.

Aliya: But why so soon??

Nandini: Why not? I don't even know why u guys are acting this way...

Mukti: God Nandini, u hvn't even known each other for that long. And u guys literally just started dating.

Nandini: Its been a while Mukti... We just told u guys now!
Nandini said rolling her eyes at it.

Navya: Come on Nandini... We r ur friends we just wanna make sure that u r taking the right decision.

Nandini: Come on guys.... Even if I wait for sometime, then my decision is still gonna be the same, then why wait.

Aliya: But-

Nandini: Aliya.... I love him! Can't u guys just be happy for us!

Aliya: OMG... Of Course we are happy babe! This is so big...
Aliya said pulling her into a hug.

Mukti: Congratulations Nandini....
Mukti too said as she joined the hug along with Navya.

Aliya: Oh wow.... I would get to wear and design amazing clothes.
Aliya almost shouted into Nandini's ears making her pull out of the hug and glare at her silly cousin.

Navya: Oh yes... And I get to plan a wedding... Nandini plz plz plz, let me plan ur wedding, I so wanted to shift from event management to wedding planning... Plz!!

Nandini laughed at their excitement before replying,
Nandini: Sure Navya, I'd love to get it done by u!

Navya: Yes!
Navya chimed while the others laughed.

Same time in the living room-->

Cabir: Are u freaking insane?? Do u even know what are u talking about?
Cabir snapped at Manik as soon as the girls walked away.

Manik: What?

Abhi: Marriage... Manik this is big! Are u really sure about this?
Abhi said in a much calmer tone.

Manik: Of course I m...

Cabir: No ways...
Cabir muttered before he turned straight towards Manik.

Cabir: Manik... How long have u known Nandini?

Manik: Cabir, why are u-

Cabir: Just answer the damn question!

Manik: Fine... A little over 5 months I guess!
Manik said rolling his eyes at his friends.

Cabir: Exactly... Just freaking 5 Months!! How the hell could u take such decisions so soon?

Manik: For god's sake Cabir... Weren't u guys happy that day when we told u about us? Why are u giving such different reactions?
Manik snapped back at him as he picked up his drink and took a gulp.

Cabir: Not just happy... I m ecstatic about it! But what's the hurry?
Cabir said finally calming down.

Manik simply sighed at him and looked away when he heard dhruv ask softly,
Dhruv: Manik.... Do u really wanna do this?

Manik: She is everything I could ever wish for guys.... I can't even begin to explain to u all, how much closer she has managed to seep her way into me...

Rubbing his face Manik continued again,
Manik: I don't know guys... Its like I don't function well without her anymore. All I m sure of at this point is that, She is the One...

As Manik finished Dhruv stood up, pulling him up as well as he hugged him.
Dhruv: Congratulations buddy!

Manik patted his back breaking the hug when he looked at Cabir who simply smiled broad at him,
Cabir: With the pace u guys are on, I hv a feeling that I m gonna get a little Manik or Nandini playing in my arms.

Manik lost his balance at his words stumbling on his feet while the other laughed out loud.

Manik: U r such an Ass cabir... Fuck Man!!
Manik snapped at him making all of them laugh harder as the girls walked out.

Mukti: What's happening guys?

Manik: This asshole has gone mad..
Manik snapped throwing a cushion on Cabir's head.

Nandini: Why what happened?

Cabir smiled broad at Nandini's question as he gave Manik a cheeky smile.
Cabir: Nothing much I was just saying to Manik that-

Before he could talk any further, Manik jumped over him keeping a hand over his mouth.
Manik: Don't u dare tell her cabir...
He shouted while the others laughed.

Nandini: What is there that I can't even know?
Nandini glared at him resting her hands on her hips.

Manik: Oh no Nandini... Believe me, u would rather not know his words.
Manik said looking at her intimidating stare while Cabir continued to laugh under him.

Mukti clicked a few pictures of the two of them, laughing her ass off.

Manik: Yuk Cabir... Stop licking my hand!
Manik shouted getting off him, looking disgusted.

Cabir: U hulk... Do u even know how heavy u r to be sitting over a small child like me?
Cabir snapped back at him before the two of them started their tom and jerry chase.

Nandini stood their smiling at her friends, these people were no longer just her cousin's friends, she knew she was now a part of them. And she could rely on them no matter what. She moved out to the balcony, standing in the cold january night with her arms wrapped around her, staring at nothing in specific.

Just a week before she didn't know what would happen in her future but now, she could see it bright and clear. Nandini smiled broad as she felt an arm wrap around her waist.

Nandini: Who won ur Tom and Jerry race?
She asked with a chuckle as she leaned back, resting her head onto his chest.

Manik: What u do think?
Came on his reply such that she could almost hear his smirk in his voice.

Nandini: U guys are never gonna change!

Manik: Never.... And moreover he was actually being an ass!
Manik said back to her as the two of them laughed out loud.

"Come on in Love birds... Dinner is here!!"
They heard Abhi shout from inside making them shake their heads.

Manik: Come... Lets go!

Nandini nodded softly at him before he moved away.
----------------------------------------

There goes another update!

First of all, sorry for not replying any of ur comments in the last part. But I would like to thank u all for ur love!

For this, Do comment ur views ppl! I would be waiting...

Love,
Navya😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
156K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
50.1K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

7.2K 822 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...