Sorry ||ZION KUWONU||

By xoxooprincesss

You moved out to LA from your small hometown to pursue your career in dance. You're currently a freshmen at... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Update!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Finale)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Update!
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Update!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Season Finale)
IMPORTANT Update!
Update!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Mid-Season Finale)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Comment Time!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Update
Update!!
Chapter 42
Reader Review!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 19

1.3K 17 6
By xoxooprincesss

*Sorry it's a short chapter, it was a busy week. Hope you enjoy!*

"I want you. I want to do this. I want..us."

He grabbed me and kissed me. I grabbed his neck and kissed him back. He shut the door behind us and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me up stairs. He closed his bedroom door and laid me on the bed. I kept kissing him.

"God, I missed you."

"I missed you too."

He kissed me again and I turned over and straddled him. 

"I love you, Z."

"I love you too."

NEXT MORNING

I opened my eyes and looked over and saw him. I started smiling and kind of just looked at him for a little bit. I wasn't staring at him like some creepy stalker, but I just kind of stayed there and took a second to look at him. He started to open his eyes and looked up at me.

"Woah."

"Hey."

"Hey.. Is there a reason that you're staring at me first thing in the morning."

"I don't know I just enjoyed looking at you."

"That's.. not creepy at all."

I rolled my eyes and started to turn back over, but he grabbed me and stopped me.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I'm glad you're the first thing I see when I wake up."

I smiled and gave him a kiss. He kissed me back and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I climbed on top of him and kissed over and over. I heard a noise that sounded like the door.

"Hey, Z I- Oh shit!" My bad! My bad!"

"Oh my gosh."

"YOO!"

I threw myself off of Zion and grabbed the sheets to cover myself. Nick put his hand over his eyes and quickly shut the door. I looked at Zion and he let out a chuckle, and I chucked one of the pillows at him.

"That wasn't funny!"

"Hey! Don't get angry at me. I didn't invite him in here."

I grabbed the sheets and stood off the bed. I walked to to his dresser and grabbed a big T-shirt. 

"Oh, please help yourself."

"I am."

I dropped the sheets and put on the T-Shirt. Z stood off the bed and put on some grey shorts. He started walking toward the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to get something to eat..?"

"I can't go down there."

"Are you not hungry?"

"Nick just saw me shirtless!"

"Trust me, nothing he ain't seen before."

"Ugh..."

We both walked downstairs and we walked into the kitchen and the boys were talking. Austin and Edwin were standing. Brandon and Nick were sitting on the counter.

"Looks like you guys had a fun night."-Edwin

"Are they even, dare I say, back together?!"-Austin

Zion rolled his and starting laughing.

"Yea, Nessa... sorry about upstairs. I didn't know you slept over."

"Let's just not talk about it."

"Good idea."

The boys starting laughing.

"Ya'll hungry?"-Me

"Always."-B

"I'll make you guys something to eat."

I made some eggs and bacon and waffles. The boys and I sat down and ate together. We finished eating and then we started cleaning up. Z and I were washing the dishes.

"Hey.. I think we should talk later."-Z

"About?"

"Us."

"What's there to talk about?"

"I don't want to just rush back into things and end up in the same place we were. I want to get it right this time. So that means we need to talk about some things."

"And what exactly do you want to talk about?"

I stopped washing dishes, dried my hands, and looked up at him.

"I mean I think it would be a good idea to discuss everything that went down when we broke up. For all we know, we could be totally different people in totally different head spaces and I think we need to discuss that."

"I want to be with you and only you. That's my head space."

"And that's great, but you also just wanted to be with another guy too."

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Look I'm not saying that we shouldn't do this, but if we're going to need to talk through some stuff first."

"Okay, then how should we start?"

"I think you need to talk to Myles."

"Are you being serious?"

"Yes."

"This is coming from the same guy who almost punched his face in, and now you want me to talk to him?"

"He's your physical therapist and I don't think that you should have him be pissed at you while you're dealing with metal weights."

"I mean I guess..."

"As much as I hate to admit it, you owe it to him."

"Yea, you're right. I'll go take a shower and head over there."

"Okay, I'll finish up down here."

I walked upstairs and got in the shower. I grabbed the clothes I wore yesterday and put them back on. I walked downstairs and gave Z a kiss and said goo bye to the boys and walked outside and drove to Myles'. I parked and knocked on his door. He opened the door and stared at me. He started to shut the door in my face.

"Myles, wait."

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Well, I have something I need to say to you."

"I think you made your point very clear last night when you chose Zion."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid, Nessa. I went back to your apartment and when I didn't find you there I called Kayla. She told me you went over to Zion's."

"Look, I'm here to explain."

He stopped trying to shut the door in my face and stopped and looked at me.

"Explain what, Nessa? You made your decision. There's nothing else to explain."

"Just hear me out."

"And hear what? I'm not going to sit here and listen to you make some bull shit excuse to why you chose him. I listened to your lies and excuses over and over again, and look where that got me."

"Myles, please."

"If you knew you wanted him the whole time then why did you even entertain the thought of us?"

"I-I... I'm so sorry."

"Wow."

"Look, I know I screwed up completely, but we were friends before anything else, and I don't want to lose you completely."

"Friends? You think we can be friends after this? Are you serious?"

"I-"

"God, Nessa. You think you can just play with people like that and it still work out well for you in the end?"

"Myles, I'm sorry."

"Congrats, I'm so glad that you're sorry. Unfortunately, sorry doesn't mean shit when you say it."

"Please."

"How about you do us both of a favor and just leave."

"I'm-"

"I think it's probably best if you go find another person to help you do your physical therapy too."

"Myles."

"I'm not doing this anymore with you, Nessa. I'm done."

"If you would just let me explain-"

"Bye, Nessa."

He shut the door and I just stood there. I stood there for a little bit and felt a tear roll down my face. I turned around and got in the car and drove home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

she {z.k} By j.

Fanfiction

24.8K 495 13
but check your window. he's at your window
67.8K 2.3K 14
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘢'𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪...
27.8K 602 51
𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯-𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤...
5.3K 103 19
y/n, you are 18 years old. You are Austin Porter's little sister. You have lived in the PRETTYMUCH house since Austin moved in. They are like your fa...