Pieces of Me

By CaptainSaint212

Ae feels empty... Pete is bored... Are they the missing pieces that will complete their own puzzles called li... More

Emptiness
Boredom
Encounter
Plot
Journey
Home
Belongingness
Nostalgia
Ae's Hurtful Past
Changes
Invitation
Prelude
The First Date
Pete's Tragedy
Needs and Wants
Answers and Questions
Ae's Worries
Pete's Jealousy
Different Views
P'Ae
Realizations
N'Yim's Wish
Can's Trap
Morning Kiss
Day 1
Day 2
A Gratitude Post from CaptainSaint212
Day 4
The Delay
Into your Arms
A Different Night
Lovely Lazy Afternoon
Silhouette From The Past
Lost Chance and First Chance
Old Flame
Confirmations and Affirmations
Fateful Day
I'm yours, You're mine
Our Promises
One-sided Confrontation
Deception
Betrayal
The Surprise
Future In-laws
Foreboding
Tailspin
Relapse
Revulsion
Yearning
Limit Breaker
A Mother's Love and Wrath
Ruse to Retaliate
Memories and Decisions

Day 3

2.7K 169 76
By CaptainSaint212

"Someone requested an extravagant lunch yesterday..."

Pond was looking at Ae. They were actually at a mall, taking advantage of the free time they have before the afternoon session starts.

"What are you saying, Pond?"

It was Top who asked.

"P'Top, I heard from my friend who happens to be the manager of Bangkok Hotel that a certain "Ae Intouch" requested for an extravagant lunch to be prepared for the guest who reserved the pool area of the hotel."

"You are such a nosy prick, Pond!"

Ae was glaring while Pond was sniggering. Their reactions caught the interest of Top.

"Is the handsome young actor that was in our office few weeks back was the guest of the hotel?"

Top was now teasing his junior, together with Pond.

"Not you too, P'Top!"

"Well, people were talking about it. They said they saw a different Ae. Especially when that guy called you "P'Ae" and that you did not let Pond shake hands with him."

Ae was blushing and looking down while scratching his head.

"Don't worry, Ae. That talk is within the office. You know how we are like a big family. They were just surprised to see that side of you. They have no idea but Pond and I know who you are. So is he the lucky one?"

"Yes, P'Top."

Ae didn't see the need to deny anything. Actually, if he will be asked he wanted to announce to the world that Pete is his. But Pete hasn't answered him back.

"Is it official now, Ae?"

"Not yet, P'Top. Pete hasn't decided about us yet."

"Ohhhh, c'mon! That kid is in love you with you, Ae? What the hell are you waiting for."

Pond sounded exasperated.

"I'm doing my best, okay?"

Ae said while his eyes caught on something. He quickly entered a jewelry store, both Pond and Top followed him, confused.

"Hi, Miss. Do you have a branch in Siam Discovery?"

Ae asked the staff.

"Yes, we do, Sir."

"Do you think you can make a delivery for someone who will have an event on that place? I'm willing to pay extra for the service."

"Let me just make the phone call. What are we going to deliver, Sir?"

"This one. I'll buy one here and I need the other to be delivered there."

"Please wait for awhile."

Ae saw a infinity designed bracelet. He wanted to give the other one to his adorable angel.

"You have never been a big spender, Ae. But in this three days, you have spent a lot for Pete."

Pond stated, looking curiously at his bestfriend.

"I promised him he will never notice I was gone. And I told you I'm doing my best to make him fall for me."

"But I've told you that kid has feelings for you."

Pond was rolling his eyes as he stated what he believed to be the obvious. Top can't help but chuckle.

"I'll work hard until he gives me an answer. But I'll love him more after he does, no matter if he will agree to be my boyfriend or my friend."

Ae was sincere. In his life, he never expected to fall for someone so deep that whatever Pete decided on, he knew he can't get away from those feelings. The staff came back with a smile on her face.

"Sir, they agreed on your request. Please write the details of the delivery in this piece of paper."

"That's great! Can I be informed if the delivery has been made?"

"Sure thing, Sir. Just write your contact number too."

Ae wrote Pete's name and the time of delivery as well as his number and paid for the purchase. He already wore his bracelet and snap a picture of it while Pond and Top was observing him quietly.

"I hope you can introduce me to the love of your life when we come back to Bangkok."

Top requested, smiling at the sight of an inlove Ae.

"I will, P'Top."

---

Pete and Noh are on their way to Siam Discovery with Can and Tin for a promotional event for the series.

Can was seated beside Tin, again sleepy. It was their third schedule commitment for the day and he looked beat. He was nesting his head on Tin's shoulder. The cold guy wanted to brush Can off but when he saw how tired he was, decided against it.

"You went out again to party last night?"

Tin asked Can quietly.

"I did not, I went home yesterday."

"Home to Khon Kaen?"

Tin was confused. That was supposedly a 10-hr drive, back and forth. But this guy was not a minute late in their first event.

"Yes. It was my parents' 10th year death anniversary. I missed the last two, so I have to be there yesterday."

Can was slurry and snuggling himself at Tin's shoulder, trying to make himself feel comfortable. Tin noticed it, he decided to put his arms on Can's shoulder so he could rest properly.

"I'm sorry." Tin said, quietly.

"Thank you, Tin." Can answered, half asleep.

Tin looked at the vulnerable guy who is now comfortably sleeping on his chest. He realized he looked so different to the straightforward and shameless guy he usually is. He admitted that Can was actually cute like a little kid. Tin shook his head and look outside, dismissing the thought he just had.

---

Everyone was busy getting ready for the event.

Can was just finished with Pete and now working with Tin.

"Tin, change your shirt please."

"To what?"

Can looked at the hanged clothes and saw a moss green polo that seem to be a size smaller than what Tin usually wear. He decided on it since it also compliment the mustard yellow polo that Pete was wearing. He took it and quietly gave it to Tin.

Tin took it and changed without any word of complaint. He even left two buttons open as what Can usually does when he ask him to wear clothes like these and sat on the chair so Can can start working on his hair.

"Ooooh, you know what to do now, Tin."

Can teased while smiling, still looking tired.

"Stop teasing me, Can. I'm doing you a favor."

Tin retorted while looking at the guy who seem to be on the verge of passing out anytime soon.

"Thank you, Tin. Thank you for being considerate."

Can smiled as he started working on Tin's hair. Tin was abashed. He could only feel sincerity from what Can said. He could feel his cheeks getting warm.

A knock was heard that made everyone looked at the door.

A girl who wore a black uniform peeked through the door and asked.

"Is Mr. Pete Pitchaya here?"

Pete stood up and approached the girl.

"Hi, I am Pete."

The girl was mesmerized by the beauty before her that it a few seconds before she could say why she was there.

"We have a delivery for you."

The girl gave Pete a box. Pete, quite familiar with jewelry store, was surprised.

"I didn't know your stores do on-hand delivery."

"Actually we don't but since our branch in Chiang Mai inquired and the location is within the mall, we agreed."

The girl was a bit embarassed while talking to Pete.

"Do you know who is it from?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I don't know. I was just asked to make the delivery."

"I see. Thank you."

Pete was looking at the box. The girl mentioned Chiang Mai, could it be that this was from his P'Ae?

Pete excitedly opened it and saw a beautiful infinity designed bracelet inside. Pete smile widened. His phone vibrated and saw that he received a picture message which he immediately opened.

It has his P'Ae's wrist wearing the same bracelet. He received a message after it.

I hope you like it, my adorable angel.

That's how I will love you,
Forever until infinity.

Pete's heart was overwhelmed with so much love and joy that he can't wait for his P'Ae to come back to Bangkok. He had made up his mind and heart, he will have this person to himself,  alone. He will not let anyone or anything take him away from him.

I love it, P'Ae.
Thank you so much.
I miss you so much.
I can't wait to see you.

Pete approached Can to ask something.

"Can, do you mind if I wear this?"

Showing the bracelet that he recently received. Pete's face can't hide the happiness he is feeling.

"I don't. You can wear it. I think even if I say that I do mind, you will not remove that thing once you wear it."

Can was teasing Pete, knowing who the bracelet was from. Pete was pouting but returned to where Noh was to show what he got from his P'Ae.

"Noh, could you put this on me?"

"Are you asking me or are you bragging what your P'Ae got for you?"

"Both!"

Noh and Pete were laughing. Noh was so glad that his Pete was happy. He wished that Ae will stay by his side no matter what happens.

During the event, the fans were wondering. For the first time, they saw Pete's wrist with a bracelet.

Pete was popular for not wearing any bracelets because it makes him uncomfortable but seeing him wearing one, makes everyone wonder.

Who the bracelet was from for Pete to wear it?

Was it from Tin? From someone else?

Does Pete has someone special right now?

Fans were speculating. Stories were abound.

Pete being used to it, did not confirm or deny anything. He didn't want his P'Ae being dragged to this side of his world because he knew how uncomfortable his P'Ae with the attention.

It did worry Pete but he hope it's something they can work out together once he makes everything about them official.

---

Geez, this is like a countdown. 😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.6K 44
So basically I thought of making vegas miserable than Pete . Most of the fanfiction I read , I only saw Pete suffering . Well this story will conta...
152K 5.2K 48
Pete, is a quiet guy in the campus every girls likes him, even guys likes him. Until one day he met someone that will change his life. Ae, is the bul...
1.6K 87 12
.............................................................................. Hey Lover. Why did you make me feel this sad? This miserable? This hur...
97.6K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😢" Ae - "So you can d...