wanderlust for love [2won / h...

Galing kay 222yunlan

Hyungwon isn't liking high school. He hates the gossip, the girls, the school. After moving to the US to stud... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
author's note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
heyyyy update!!

Chapter 18

211 11 3
Galing kay 222yunlan

"Okay, so like, let me sum this up back to you to make sure that I'm not making some crazy wild assumptions that will come back to bite me in the ass." Minhyuk's practically bouncing up and down in his seat, so excited that his knee is jostling furiously under Shownu's hand.

I sigh. It's not like there really is enough that you have to sum it up, anyways.

"So, like, you guys were fighting, but then you somehow found out that you liked each other, and now you're dating?"

See? Not that hard. Though the dating part is a bit of a stretch. We never even spoke about that.

I say as much. "Scratch the dating part. But, the rest is true."

Wonho looks sideways at me with a hurt expression.

"We're not dating?" His voice his high.

When did we even say we were? Not that I don't want to... I was too scared to ask you to talk about it because I didn't want to seem possessive or something, trying to get a grip on you the second you said you liked me.

Wonho looks away, poting. "I still say that we're dating," he says lowly.

I hide a smile behind my hand. He's really bent on this dating thing, huh? He must really like you, Hyungwon. Give the guy what he wants.

I look back to Minhyuk.

"Nevermind. Apparently we're dating. Add it to the history books, Shownu. It's a Big Deal."

The truth is, I'm loving all of the attention that this is bringing me. Looking over at Wonho, I can't say that it doesn't make me feel good to know that he loves me. I must be something really freaking special.

"So now anywhere we go together will be a double date," Minhyuk squeals, nearly jumping for joy.

"I've been waiting so long for you to get a boyfriend so I could do this!"

Shownu crosses his eyes at me and I laugh. Minhyuk, as I said way earlier, is the dramatics of our group. Him and Jooheon can't seem to stay normal or calm about anything.

"Actually, yes." Wonho says. "We wanted to do something like that."

Shownu and Minhyuk look up expectantly, eyes on Wonho like he has the answers to the world. I tell myself that I probably look at him the exact same way.

"It's not much," Wonho begins, uncrossing his legs, and bracing his elbows on his knees as he leans over to explain. "Only the most romantic date location in the world, is all."

Minhyuk gasps and burrows his head into Shownu's shoulder.

"I can't believe we're going to see the Eiffel Tower!" Minhyuk wails, muffled by Shownu's shoulder.

Shownu himself seems shocked at Minhyuk's theatrics. Why is he so shocked? We're in Paris. It only makes total sense to go see the Eiffel Tower, literally the thing that Paris is known for.

But I forget about it when Wonho brushes his hand against mine, looking for my hand without his eyes.

I suck in my bottom lip - it's finally happening!- and gently place my hand in his.

If I'm being honest, I don't know if I can handle the rest of these two weeks with Wonho without spontaneously combusting. Because when he strokes his thumb over my hand, I want to purr with happiness. Why does Wonho affect me so much?

After chatting a bit more, well chatting on everyone's part but Minhyuk, who's still super excited over the news and wants to scream everything, we go our separate ways to get ready to leave.

It feels weird now that Wonho and I are dating... kind of uncomfortable like two puzzle pieces being put together. Not uncomfortable in that way that we are pieces from different puzzles that have no business being put together. Uncomfortable in the way that we were lone puzzle pieces for so long that now that we have been put together and fit so snug against one another, we have to get used to such close proximity.

I drift to my own suitcase. I want to wear that white triangle cutout shirt because I look good in it, but I don't want to recycle clothes that I've already worn, especially for my first date with Wonho.

I roll my eyes at myself. You used to think that sweatpants were dressy, and here you are stressing about not wearing the same shirt two days later just because you're going on a date with Wonho.

I scramble through my suitcase and sigh.

"Having trouble?" I jump when I hear Wonho's voice come from behind me,

"You scared me!" I gasp, almost wheezing in surprise, placing my hand on my heart.

He's leaning up against my bed, and I swear he must of just appeared out of nowhere.

I deliberate on telling him about my inner struggle. Is is weird for me to be worrying about how I look in front of him all of a sudden when it was probably obvious that I didn't care before? Especially since he saw me at school all the time and probably noticed my lack of fashion.

"Well," I settle for a "I'm not feeling any of my outfits right now." Which is a fat mood, but not the real issue.

Wonho laughs then strokes his chin thought.

I'm admiring the likeness of his smile to the sun when I realize that he's talking to me.

"... think I may have something for you."

Though I'm stupid, I'm able to pick up what he's saying, and I struggle to hide the glee I feel in hearing it. I get to wear something of Wonho's! Just imagine! Smelling him! All the time! Just by sticking my nose to the shirt!

He guides me to the corner adjacent to mine to his suitcase.

"We really should unpack," he mutters, more to himself than to me. I nod in agreement anyways.

2 weeks! We SHOULD get comfy! I can't even imagine the things I could do with Wonho in two weeks.. My backstage mind suddenly has the audacity to simultaneously remind myself that I get shy just holding his hand, so it's unrealistic that we will really do much, and draw up pictures of a few scenes of things that we could get up to in two weeks...

He ducks to the ground to unzip the suitcase and unpack some things.

I mentally note his outfits. He's more of a casual dresser, but it seems that he extremely likes sweaters and cardigans and warm things of the like.

He eventually sets something aside, zipping the suitcase back up.

"Here," he offers, placing the shirt, in my hands. "I'd offer you pants or jeans, but..." he surveys my legs and I feel my cheeks flush. "You probably wouldn't fit. "

I look at his legs too without meaning to. He's right. My legs are much longer, but his thighs are just... I swallow as I realize how long I've been staring. "Just... way out of my league."

I walk the shirt back to the bathroom with the rest of the outfit, not surveying what the shirt looks like until I get in the bathroom with the door closed.

I sigh when I see it.

"Wonho..." It's just a plain black T-Shirt, meant obviously for someone with a more flattering sized chest. Obviously not me.

I facepalm. Okay, correction. He's REALLY casual.

I reexit the bathroom, just thankful that Wonho isn't in there. Clearly I need to change the rest of my outfit if I'm going to make this shirt work.

I settle for a dark look, despite the fact that we're in the City of Love.

I slide on the black shirt, my black ripped skinny jeans, and my favorite black motorcycle jacket.

I'm slicking my hair back with some Pomade in the bathroom mirror when I hear a knock on the door.

Minhyuk.

He smiles and whistles when he sees me.

"Wow, Won," he claps. "You look hot!"

I pretend to brush back long hair over my shoulder with my hand. Like I don't already know that.

I wash my hands of the Pomade residues when I'm finished and head for the front living room, Minhyuk trailing behind.

Shownu's on the couch when we walk in, chilling in a T-Shirt and jeans, watching television.

Wonho is assembling his camera, camera carrying case next to him, on the kitchen island counter.

"So, what's the plan, Wonho?" Minhyuk asks after plopping on the couch next to Shownu.

I had been wondering the same thing. As much as I love Showhyuk, we ARE going to be ditching them so it will just be us alone, right?

He unfolds a paper out of his back pocket of his blue jeans. Now that I look at it, it's the exact opposite of mine. Where mine is black, his is white, complete with super light blue jeans, a white T-Shirt, a jean jacket the same color of his jeans, and high-top white Converse.

I wonder if he did that on purpose. Why else would he give me a plain black T-Shirt? Maybe it's his own different version of couple outfits.

Wonho starts reading off the list.

"There's two lists, but each has the same activities on it, just at different times. Except for the Eiffel Tower. We'll both meet there at the same time."

Minhyuk raises an eyebrow, looking slimy as all get out. I fight the urge to laugh and cringe and gag all at the same time.

"You sly dog..." He shakes his head. "Trying to get Hyungwon alone, aren't you?"

I see the tips of Wonho's ears turn pink and probably blush quite a bit myself. This is embarrassing. Can everyone tell how desperately we just want to be alone together?

Gathering courage, I walk up to him and shakily stick my fingers to his ears, trying to cool the blood coming to the surface with the cold of my hands.

"It's okay," I manage to whisper, as corny as I think I am. "I'd rather be alone with you too."

I want to shoot myself after I say it. Could you sound any dumber? I pull my hands back in embarrassment, but Wonho pulls them back to his ears, his eyes crinkling as he smiles.

I look away from his eyes, blushing, when I hear Minhyuk clear his throat behind us.

Funny, Minhyuk. So you're PDA is okay, but our sad attempt at it isn't? I love double standards.

"So CLEARLY we are going as couples, as you're little scene proves with little room to doubt, but.. What ARE we doing?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15.3K 445 15
Wonho is a playboy in his high school.He play with his victims and leave them the next day. Hyungwon is known to be a dancer in his school but he fel...
14.4K 797 17
Chae Hyungwon confessed to his highschool bestfriend Lee Minhyuk that he was a gay and he loves Minhyuk . But because of that shocking statement,Min...
153K 7.4K 36
Lee Daeum enters a new school and falls for popular "Cold Hearted Flower Boy". A story in the matter of timing and bottled up feelings left unspoken...
6.8K 311 25
High school can be boring. Hyungwon feels like his life is rolling around so slow. He wants excitement in life, or at least something to happen. He c...