Chapter 3

"P.S: If my mom asks, this is a school trip," Minhyuk whispers in my ear.

"Tell me again how you managed to sneak your way into this?"

"Well," he says, nudging my shoulder, "Shownu and I haven't had as much alone time as we really need to let our relationship flourish..."

I stare straight ahead. What shit. Minhyuk himself probably has a thing for Parisian guys. Or just Wonho.

"And by flourish, I mean-"

"Okay, okay, that's enough!" I yell, shoving my hand over his mouth.

Minhyuk lets out a devilishly amused laugh from behind my hand, then pushes it away.

God. He seems to think I want to know every single aspect of his sex life. Though I should be used to it by now considering how long he's been dating, for some reason he seems extra graphic when it comes to Shownu. Sometimes I wonder if that's why I'm so standoffish towards girls. Minhyuk gave me early exposure to a life of a queer and I'm not sure if I'm able to turn back. 

Minhyuk shrugs. "Well, I know you're going out with Wonho, and if the rumors are correct, maybe you should have some experience beforehand."

I look over at him and glare. Yeah. IF the rumors are true. I bet they're not. They're called rumors and not the truth for a reason. 

But there's no use saying that to him. Gossiping is part of his nature.

"So, Shownu says he'll just meet us there." Minhyuk taps away at his phone, smiling, probably at Shownu's rough and tussle way of flirting.

"You realize that Wonho never agreed to this right," I ask. "So he certainly won't be paying for it."

Minhyuk scoffs. "Relax..... he's rich, remember? You said it yourself! It's the truth!" Minhyuk settles back onto his phone, obviously pleased with himself.

"I guess we'll see, " I say tightly. "It's not like you have anything to lose accept your flourishing  anyways." 

I throw a dirty look his way. "And by the way you describe it, it doesn't seem like much."

Minhyuk looks up, daggers in his eyes. "What did you just say?"

My heart speeds up at his dark gaze, but I continue anyways. 

"Oh, just that I heard that the 'Shownu is a bear' rumors are just that. Rumors. In and out of the bedroom." I start to laugh as Minhyuk pockets his phone, but when he starts to chase me, I'm left running.

                                           -------------------------------------------------------------

"Um, hello," Wonho says in a questioning tone. 

It takes me awhile to tear away my eyes from his muscled chest, clad in a white turtleneck, in order to notice his expression.

When he catches my eyes, I mouth an apology.

He gives me a look of complete confusion and darts his eyes back to Minhyuk and Shownu.

"Are these your friends, Hyungwon?" Wonho asks pleasantly.

I can't tell how he feels. I try to note his body language, but it seems the same as always; and plus, his body keeps distracting me. His eyes and his posture seem relaxed, yet being relaxed in a situation like this makes no sense. 

"Yes." I drop my head in shame and use my bangs to cover my eyes. I can't believe I'm such a pushover to let Minhyuk put him in this situation, taking advantage of an act of kindness.

"Well," he starts, his arms crossed over one another, his fingers tapping against them. 

I brace myself for the worse. Will he yell at me? Will he yell at them? Will he yell at both of us? Will he beat us up? 

The last question is an iffy, I'll give you that, knowing Shownu's domineering body, but still. The rest could definitely happen. 

"The more the merrier." Wonho finishes, looking directly at me.

I let go of a breath that I didn't realize I was holding at his words.

"Oh, thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Minhyuk yells, and in his normal nature, without restraint, bounds over to give Wonho a hug.

Wonho, seeming surprised but not in a bad way, chuckles and then hugs him back. 

Shownu, also in his normal nature, gives Wonho a standoffish nod. Wonho nods back with a small smile.

Without thinking, my hand twitches forward and grabs Wonho's hand in thanks.

He looks at me, emotionless for a moment as I give him a small smile, then his eyes dart to my hand, still grasping his.

"Oh," I mutter and pull my hand back.

I mentally face-palm. God, what's going on with me? I'm not the type of guy to go weak in the knees whenever I see a hot guy. I'm not the type of guy to fall for a really compassionate guy either. I'd like someone tall and masculine, rough around the edges but soft with me, obviously good looking, and fiercely loyal. I'd like him to be a closet dork, but someone everyone wants to date. 

Shit. As I'm going through this list in my head, I realize that I just described Wonho.

With two weeks to go, I'm really in danger.