Sinners -Sweet Pea-

By Tori_vx

Lou Jones, beautiful, popular and powerful girl with Serpent blood running through her veins. Rebellion big o... More

1. What the hell is secrets and sins?
2. You thought right, loverboy
3. Sweet Pea? What the heck is that?
4. Nancy Drew strikes again
5. Lou you scared me
6. Pureheart the Powerful
7. Have fun in the snakepit
8. A modern day version of Bonnie and Clyde
9. Snake bites over dog fleas
10. I am his partner in crime
11. A certain dark-haired Serpent who likes to wear dog tags
12. I'm still your Daddy
13. A crate of pancake mix
14. All snakes have a soft underbelly, he's yours
15. I really like you, Sweet Pea
16. You wouldn't let your momma get hurt, would you Charlotte?
17. You look good in a turtleneck
18. Did he give you snake bites yet?
19. I want you, all of you tonight
20. He's good, right? He looks like he is
21. Watch it, carrot head
22. So, you must be Lou
23. Now it's time we bite back
24. Who do you think was her first kiss?
25. He doesn't deserve someone like you
26. Welcome to: Carrie the Musical
27. You're just like me Lou
28. I do satisfy her more than you could ever have
29. Like mother like daughter
30. I always told you boys are dumb
31. A pretty girl like you
32. Wounds heal I guess
33. I was waiting all summer for you, Lou
34. This is like an episode of Gossip Girl
35. Your puppy love is the best
36. In that case, we definitely have to play it right?
38. To the grave
39. You're a stalker
40. Such a Stydia moment
41. I love you
42. I see the way you look at her
43. You messed with our squad, you messed with us
44. I promise
New Book!
New Book!

37. Maybe one day

4.4K 84 12
By Tori_vx

Lou's POV

"I can't believe you finished level one already", Toni chuckled as we left the woods from Dilton's bunker. "Well I am a genius", I laughed. 

"You are, Lou", Fangs chuckled. We all made it outside the woods and towards Pop's.

"Hey kids", the man greeted us as he saw us enter his diner. "Hey Pop", we all said in unison. 

We all sat down in the booth, I sat in between Fangs and Sweet Pea while Toni and Cheryl sat across from us. The two girls were giggling and kissing each other all the time, it was adorable. 

"I assumed you all want your usual order so here you go", Pop smiled as two waiters came over to our table and placed our usual food in front of us. 

"Thanks, Pop, you're the best", Fangs smiled. 

"God, this game is crazy addicting and yet it's weird", Toni sighed as she stuck a french fry in her mouth chewing on it. "True, it's crazy but while playing it, it feels like we can't stop", I chuckled sipping on my chocolate milkshake. 

"I can't wait to start level two", Fangs smiled. "Same dude", Sweet Pea said as he bit in his burger. 

*

"Bye you two", Fangs told the love couple as they took off to Thornhill. "I'm going to walk you home if that's okay with you?", Sweet Pea asked me. 

"You don't-", "Oh yes, he does. After what happened to you we won't let our Serpent queen walk the streets alone", Fangs insisted. 

"Also you two need to talk so I will be at our apartment Sweet Pea", Fangs said as he got on his motorcycle and drove off. 

Pea and I started walking in silence, for some reason this scene felt oddly familiar to me. "Uhm, you don't have to walk me", I said breaking the silence. 

"No, no, Fangs was right, I can't let you walk around Southside alone", the tall Serpent replied, "And we do need to talk. Well, I need to talk". 

"But there isn't anything to say", I replied looking away, only the thought of him and Josie broke my heart. 

"Yes, I shouldn't have done this with Josie and I should have come for you", he mumbled. "Sweets look", I said as he stopped in his tracks as I said his nickname. 

"We were on a break and you had every right to do stuff with other girls and I got myself in trouble but that wasn't your fault", I explained. 

"No, it wasn't right, Lou I love you and not her. I tried to get over you when Jughead told me you left I had to fill in that spot in my heart but it didn't work. The second I saw you at the pool party with your scar and your fragile body I knew I made a huge mistake", the boy rambled. 

"It's fine, you thought the relationship wasn't worth it anymore because I'm stubborn and wouldn't listen to you".

"But you had every right and I did something. That's why I couldn't keep on doing this", he sighed. "What did you do?", I asked as my heart scrunched together in pain. 

"I had something with Josie, not everything but something. I couldn't pretend that nothing happened so I took that opportunity to-", "To have a fling with the side chick? Wow", I scoffed as my feet began to move again. 

"Lou, wait no!", he yelled as he ran after me turning me around roughly making me do a trick Ryan taught me that made Sweet Pea fall to his knees. 

"Woah, listen. I wanted to give you a chance to meet someone better than me, someone that deserves to be with you", the boy said not moving.

"You're so dumb", I said. "Why?", "Because there is no one that deserves me more than you, no one that I want so much and yet you are the one that made me go crazy. You made me feel so jealous and I felt so much hate towards you but you know what? My stupid heart won't let you go", I yelled at him as tears build up in my eyes. 

"You don't get it Sweet Pea. I would have done anything for you and I would still". 

"Lou, I am so sorry. I should have been there for you when that bastard touched you", the boy said as he got up slowly, afraid I would fight him to his knees again. 

"You couldn't know and neither did I. It's my fault I should have fought harder but I didn't", I said as I let a tear escape my eye. 

"Can I ask you something?", "What is it?", I asked looking up at him. 

"Did you do anything with another guy?", Sweet Pea asked looking me deeply in my eyes. If I'd lie now he'd know. 

"Not really, Reggie kissed me the night of the grand opening but that's it, I ended up having a panic attack and pushed him off. We decided to stay friends", I explained. 

I then felt Sweet Pea's gentle hands cup my face and wipe my tears away gently. For some reason I didn't flinch nor did I get any imagines in my head.

"I'm sorry, Lou", the boy said again. 

I just nodded as we continued to walk. "You know, while Malachai did this to me I was just thinking about you and how much I wanted you to come and save me", I blurred out. 

"I just couldn't get myself to go", "Why did you do it?", I asked. 

"Do what?", "Cheat with her", I asked suddenly feeling all weak again. 

"I don't know. She was also helping me with math and we were studying one day and I don't know. She would lay her hand on my thigh or give me lovey eyes. She kissed me and I kissed back, we ended up making out but I didn't go any further", Sweet Pea explained the embarrassment lacing his voice. 

"Oh, I thought you were happy in our relationship", I mumbled to myself. "I was but-", "But what? Why did you cheat when you were so happy?", I asked. 

"I was happy but I always thought that you didn't trust me or that you would leave me as soon as a guy that was better came round. I mean look at you and then look at me but I'm sorry it was really wrong and I shouldn't have done it", Sweet Pea said. 

"You know it hurts but-", I said as I took a deep breath in noticing we reached the Jones trailer, "I forgive you. I can't keep on hating you and having this awkward tension all the time. I forgive okay but don't think I would forgive you everything". 

"Oh my- Lou, thank you. Trust me I won't hurt you ever again", Sweet Pea said as he pulled me in a tight hug. 

The hug didn't trigger me and I actually felt as if all the worries were lifted off my shoulders, I could breathe again. 

"I still love you Sweet Pea. Maybe one day", I smiled pulling away from the hug. "I still love you too Lou. Trust me one day I will make you mine again", Sweet Pea said and leaned down placing a soft kiss on my cheek. 

I smiled and quickly went away from him and in my trailer. "So you forgave the giant?", my dad asked looking up from his newspaper. 

"How-", "This trailer has windows and I could hear and see you two", my dad said. 

"Oh don't give me that look, Mister I-gad-a-fling-with-Alice-Cooper-all-summer-long-because-she-was-my-school-love", I said taking him off guard. 

"How did you-", "I just know everything, dad. Remember you're talking to the Serpent Queen after all", I laughed as I went into my room. 

*

Sweet Pea's POV

"Why you smiling so widely?", Fangs asked as he laid on the sofa watching something on the TV. "We talked". 

"How did it go?", Fangs asked sitting up and turning off the TV. "It went good, I told her why I didn't come that night and she told me how she felt and all", I explained grabbing two cold beer from the fridge. 

"That's awesome", "Yeah, Reggie kissed her but they decided to stay friends", I smiled handing my best friend a beer. 

"Dude that's great", Fangs smiled. "Yeah, but the best part is that she forgave me and wants a clean start", "Oh my god this is what I've been waiting for". 

"Yeah, she told me that she still loves me and I said it back", I said taking a sip from my cold drink and smiled to myself. 

"I knew you two would get through this. Can't wait for a reunion", Fangs chuckled sipping on his beer again. I rolled my eyes and turned the TV back on. 

*****

Hey guys!

A short chapter sorry, but after last chapter, I felt like you all need some good old Sweet Pea and Lou time.

Oh my god the new episode is everything. Sweet Pea getting like five minutes of screen time wow I'm shook. Also FP being the new Sheriff hell yeah, could this guy get any hotter? Also why couldn't Hiram just die? Like honestly no one likes you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 4.8K 53
[Book 1 completed] Natalie Anderson has grown up on the Southside of Riverdale her entire life, she was practically raised by the serpent king himsel...
68.8K 2.4K 155
𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜; lack of light, evil, sadness, or lack of hope. 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢; the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives...
207K 3.5K 50
Welcome to the Southside. This place is my home and I hate how those over privileged residents from the Northside treat us. Southside has two main ga...
60.8K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...