26. Welcome to: Carrie the Musical

Lou's POV

The week after Sweet Pea's Birthday rehearsals started for Kevin's musical, Carrie. Of course, he talked me into a role called, "Tiana Rose". (Ahhh who's here from my last book?)

At first, I didn't want to take place but Kevin talked me into it so now I was playing the bad girl on the musical. Jughead was the boy behind the camera making it all 70's style. Also, I was playing the best friend of Veronica, I bet you can hear me gagging already.

"Welcome to: Carrie the musical", Kevin smiled at the whole cast as we sat in a chair circle on the stage. Suddenly there was chair scraping caused by Fangs who dragged his chair into the circle. He was Kevin's personal assistant. I ship it. 

"Okay, next. introductions", Kevin ordered and looked to his right where Archie was sitting. 

"I'm uh, Archie. I'm playing Tommy Ross, the boy next door", Archie told us. "I'm Betty, playing Sue Snell, the good girl", Betty smiled.

"Veronica Lodge, playing mean girl Chris". "I'm Lou, playing the role of Tiana Rose, the bad girl", I smiled at the group.

Then Cheryl stood up smiling, "I'm Cheryl Blossom, playing the iconic role of Carrie White". "Tone deaf", Ethal coughed making me glare at the girl. 

"Who's playing your mom Margaret White?", Midge asked preventing a fight that would have happened. "I am", Alice Cooper said, walking into the theatre. 

"Mom", "Wait seriously?", Ethel gasped. "It's untraditional, yes", Kevin started as I saw Alice shove her stuff in Ethel's hands so she could get comfortable, go queen. 

"But there's nothing more amateur than age-inappropriate casting". 

"I am looking forward to getting to know the woman, get under her skin. And spend some quality time with my daughter Elizabeth", Alice smiled at all of us.

"Sorry, I thought rehearsal was in the Music Room", Chuck Clayton excused himself as he entered the chair circle. "No problem, all are welcome here", Kevin smiled. 

"Okay, Act one. Scene one", Kevin ordered as we all took out the script to go through it. "Actually, before we begin", Cheryl said standing up yet again, "I've heard whisperings that some of you ensemble-vultures don't think I'm fit to play or sing the role of Carrie White". 

"So, to settle this all and for all, Maestro?", Cheryl asked ready to fight. "Okay, uh, Cheryl", Kevin said but was cut off by Cheryl's singing, "That's not my name!"

After Cheryl was done singing everyone applauded for her. "Wow, I think I speak for everyone when I say that was undeniable", Kevin smiled. 

Suddenly a sandbag fell from the ceiling almost crashing Cheryl under it who shrieked away. 

*

"No way is this legit", I told my brother as he, Betty and I were sitting in the Blue's and Gold's office, he just handed us a letter. Apparently, it was a threat written by the black hood to re-cast the role of Carrie White.

"It's a legit threat, but it's not from the black hood, no this is a classic Phantom of The Opera tactic. Mystery man sends menacing note demanding a certain diva soprano get recast or else", Jughead told us. 

"Who's to say this letter came from a mystery man at all?", Betty asked and I know who she was hinting, Ethel Muggs. "That's a good point", Jug smiled.

Soon I found myself and Betty located at the snack station for our cast, where Ethel was standing in front of.

"Hey, Ethel, what looks good?", I asked the girl. "Someone picked out all the M&M's from the trail mix", she complained making me secretly roll my eyes.