23. Now it's time we bite back

Lou's POV

At lunch, Kevin and Josie invited me to sit with them. After our events at Shadow Lake and everything with Veronica, I couldn't stand to talk to her anymore. 

I thought we were friends and then she just backstabbed my brother, I and the entire Southside. 

"Oh my god, I love your choker. Where'd you get it?", Josie asked referring to the black slightly sparkling choker Cheryl got me for Christmas. "I got it from Cheryl at Christmas", I explained. 

The choker was matching my outfit well, giving it a slightly edgy look. I was wearing a nude colored pullover, black skinny jeans, and my high heel ankle boots. 

"And the other necklace, where did you get that? The ornaments are gorgeous I was looking for just this for a present", Kevin awed inspecting my neck. 

"Oh I got that from Sweet Pea", I chuckled, "I could ask where he got it from". 

"No, no, I will ask him myself", Kevin smiled. "You want some fries?", Josie asked Kevin and I. "Oh no, thank you. Jughead is making me go on this hunger strike with him. I am secretly not attending but he could see so no thanks", I thanked. 

"I like that, finally someone is doing something against the Lodges", Josie scoffed. "Yeah, I can't believe how Veronica would backstab us all", I groaned. 

We turned around to glare at Veronica only to see Ethel walk up to her with a Pop's milkshake in her hands, oh dear lord I want that Milkshake. 

"For your crimes against Riverdale, everything your family has done and continue to do, we find you guilty. Your sentence is this", the Ethel girl said loudly so everyone could hear before she poured the Milkshake over Veronica's head. 

Kevin gasped, Josie held her hand over her mouth and I just let out a chuckle. "Karma is a bitch".

 "Karma is a bitch"

*

Later that day I walked to my locker to get the rest of my stuff out. "Oh my god did you see?", Fangs smirked leaning against my locker. 

"What?", I asked turning to look at him while closing my locker. "Veronica punched Reggie in the jaw. In the middle of the hallway", Fangs gasped excitedly. 

"No, why didn't I see that", I pounded. "Is he annoying you?", my boyfriend playfully asked approaching the two of us. 

"Of course not, he just told me the latest gossip", I smirked. "Oh, the Lodge girl punching that bastard?", Sweet Pea chuckled. 

"Oh man, how is it possible that you knew it before me?", I whined. "Come on, princess", my boyfriend chuckled pecking my lips before the three of us walked outside to meet Toni by the motorcycles. 

*

"Friends, I have an exciting announcement to make", Veronica said walking into the student lounge, where Jug, Betty, Archie, and I were sitting, "I'm running for student council president against Reggie ' the Misogynist' Mantle".