22. So, you must be Lou

Lou's POV

"I don't get it", Sweet Pea groaned. "Come on, concentrate", I chuckled looking at the math papers in front of us. 

"No, I can't. This shit is so dumb, god, I won't need any of that, ever", he groaned. "Okay come on let's finish that", I smiled. "There are other things I would love to do right now", he smirked and kissed down my neck placing his hand on my upper tight. 

"Later, first solve the math problem. Look it's not that hard if you have 8x plus 3 equals seven you just calculate minus three so you get four on the other side. Then you divide the entire problem through four and it equals x is two", I explained writing everything down. 

"Okay, okay. I got that now can we move on to the fun part?", he asked biting my neck. "You are unbelievable", I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck as he pulled me on his lap. 

*

When I woke up on Monday morning I knew Jughead wanted me to start his war against Hiram Lodge and me being the nice sister I am agreed to help him with his crazy actions. 

I quickly dressed into a red button up skirt along with simple black long sleeve and my Serpent jacket, which I would take off in school. I paired the outfit with a pair of high heel ankle boots and my black school bag. 

In school, I meet Cheryl because she wanted to tell me about her date with Toni, which I missed due to me being on that awful vacation trip. 

"Okay, first tell me, how was it?", the ginger-haired beauty in front of me asked as we sat down on the red velvet couch in the students' lounge. 

"Honestly, it was awful. We got attacked by some lame ass robbers, I heard Varchie and Bughead have sex, then the whole Archie and Betty kissed drama and shit like that. I am still kinda mad at Veronica because she was being so freaking mean", I summarized. 

"Oh well, luckily I wasn't involved that sounds horrific. Anyways, on Friday night I decided to watch this movie Love, Simon and it was an awesome movie by the way. I met Toni and we sat together because we both were alone and after the movie we went to Pop's. She talked to me and I could open up to her about stuff I never told anyone stuff I couldn't even tell you. I really like her Lou", Cheryl smiled at me. 

"That sounds so cute, Toni is a really good girl she would be perfect for you", I said feeling a slight bit jealous for some reason. 

"It's just so scary. After that girl Heather in Junior High I never had feelings for anyone else", she explained. 

"Wow, Cher. Why haven't you ever told me about Heather?", I asked my best friend. "I don't know it felt so weird talking about it. I mean you were so close with me and I guess I never wanted you to feel uncomfortable around me", she admitted. 

"I could never, you are my best friend Cher. I love you more than anyone else", I smiled hugging the girl in front of me tightly.

"You are also my best friend Lou and I do love you more than anyone else as well", she smiled as we pulled away. 

After our little moment, I received a text message from my brother to help him with his article about Hiram Lodge. 

"Uhm, I gotta go help Jughead with one of his crazy ideas", I smiled at her. "Okay, see ya", "Bye". 

I quickly rushed out of the students' lounge and started to walk towards the Swords and Serpents classroom, where Jug basically spend almost all of his free periods or breaks.

"Hey, Babe", a familiar voice yelled from behind me. "Oh Sweet Pea, how was your math test?", I asked quickly turning around to look at the handsome boy.