TWDG- Louis x Reader 【onesho...

Af TallestOfThemAll

Disclaimer: you don't need to be 18 or over to read this, it's just some of the chapters in this book may be... Mere

Ch 1: Teasing,
Ch 2: Swimming,
Ch 3: Tricks,
Ch 4: Jealousy,
Ch 5: Dinner fights,
Ch 6: Hunts,
Ch 7: Christmas,
Ch 8: Disagreements,
Ch 9: Intimate,
Ch 10: Cold,
Ch 11: Protective,
Ch 12: Pranks, PART. 1
Ch 13: Pranks, PART. 2
Ch 14: Problems,
Ch 16: New girl, PT. 1
Ch 17: Punishments,
Ch 18: New girl, PT. 2
Ch 19: New girl, PT. 3
❣️•Suggestions•❣️
Ch 20: He's a tease,
Ch 21: Mitch the bitch,
Ch 22: Unfortunate,
Ch 23: New girl, PT. 4
Ch 24: She's jealous,
Ch 25: New girl, PT. 5
Ch 26: New girl, PT. 6
Ch 27: Bitten,
Ch 28: New girl, PT. 7
Ch 29: Nightmares,
Ch 30: A soldier,
Ch 31: Conceal,
Ch 32: Cheater, PART. 1
Ch 33: Saviour,
Ch 34: Cheater, PART. 2
Ch 35: Surprise,
Ch 36: Cheater, PART. 3
Ch 37: Guilt,
Ch 38: Too late,
Ch 39: Kinky,
🎨 •Requests• 🎨
Ch 40: Cheater, PART. 4
Ch 41: Heartbreak,
Ch 42: True love,
Ch 43: Hurt,
Ch 44: 'I love you too.',
Ch 45: Reunion,
Ch 46: Caught,
Ch 47: You matter,
Ch 48: Silence,
✔️ Q&A: questions. ✔️
✔️ Q&A: answers. ✔️
Ch 49: Teach me,
Ch 50: Motivation, Part: 1
Ch 51: Beach Trip,
Ch 52: Delivery,

Ch 15: Pranks, PART. 3

4.6K 74 387
Af TallestOfThemAll

< imagine: after running away from Louis and locking yourself in the safety of your dorm, AJ had given you two drawings so far.
It was late and you were hungry- a late night snack seems like the only option to end to constant gurgling of your vast and empty stomach.

• yet another growl sounded put into the silence. It was getting to the point where you'd smack your stomach and tell it it 'shut up!'.
Of course, no luck.
• AJ's drawings now hung up on the wall, a smile always tugging at your lips once you lay eyes on the thoughtful gift. It was about 10:00 pm- everyone should be asleep... or so you thought.
• you stand up but wince as your wrist throbbed with major inconvenience. Thanks to the moonlight, you could just make out the marking that now temporarily tainted your skin. The bruise was still very fresh and reminded you constantly of it's strong presence.
• "god dammit Louis.." you hiss as your wrist slowly drops to your side lazily.
• your feet lightly scrape against the old wooden floor beneath- contemplation of exiting the room was now mandatory.
'I either starve to death, or risk running into someone whilst getting some food..' your thoughts run wild inside the mind.
• "here goes.." you uncertainly say aloud as the door swung open a crack. The coast looked clear. Nodding with somewhat approval- you step dangerously out of the comfort you just previously hid in.
Leaving your dorm empty after shutting the door behind you. It clicks and is once again stationery.
• you footsteps start to quicken down the hall. Propelling you forward faster than ever. Mostly because you were trying to be hidden but also trying to survive. You are sure you'd starve if you didn't eat this instance.
• finally after what seemed like a decade- your tired and frightened form successfully arrived at the kitchen. No one has caught you yet...

"Not this... not that. What's this? No that won't do!" Your voice whispers as you fumble through all the food available. But nothing caught your eye of interest.
"Maybe this!" You almost yell in triumph once you spot a fruit tin in the back of the cupboard, it's exterior desperately attempting to hide in the darkness after you lay devouring eyes on it.
You were so focused on reaching the tinned glory that you hadn't noticed a pile of metal pans stacked right beside you. Your arm accidentally clipped the edge of one of the pans causing it to tumble form it's neat stack- and soonly enough, the rest of the metal followed to create a mess on the floor. The loud noise echoed throughout the dimly lit, barren kitchen.

"Shit!" You hiss aloud. Quickly gathering to the ground. Hopefully no one heard or was awakened.

Your hands grab a few pans each and awkwardly lifted the pans off the ground with some trouble. A stray pan that was barely being held by you, fell away. You reflexes kicked in and you went to grab it-
"Hey!" A voice suddenly yelled. Breaking you away from the trouble you caused briefly.
The pan you tried to catch hit the ground with a ear piercing *clang!*.
You winced slightly. Still holding onto the remainder of the other pans.

"What do you think your-

The voice cut short once the kitchen light illuminated the once darkened room, brightening the atmosphere only by a little. But enough to see. The person's hand frozen on the lights switch-
And your heart immediately came to a stop at the sight of the owner to the all too familiar voice... Louis.

•••

"Uhmm..." you stutter. Backing away slightly before messily dropping the pans to its previous spot on the bench.
"What- What are you doing here?" Your voice trembles a little, desperation filled its tone as you tried to sound confident.
Louis stares shocked- "I'm on patrol.." he murmurs, his hand finally leaving the perimeter of the light switch.
"Then I heard a loud set of noises. My first thought was an intruder.. aha" Louis awkwardly finished his sentence, changing his posture a little bit.

He took a step forward, "listen... I want.. I want to apologise about earlier. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did"

You flinch as you bang your injured worts against the corner of a bench whilst backing away. Your hand instinctively grasping the area of agony.
Louis' attention immediately skim to the problem- his face paled with widened eyes. "Did, I? D-do that" he points to your now covered wrist. You didn't want to see him beat himself up over it but it wasn't acceptable to bear pain without consequences.
Your head nods meekly at the male, his face dropping to a strained and miserable expression once finding the answer.

"I never wanted to hurt you..." Louis mumbled, adverting his gaze to the floor that now looked more interesting than making eye contact.
Silence flowed around us, almost suffocating- "..."

"I-it's fine Louis. Really" you rush over to him once seeing him shed tears. He may of hurt you... but you weren't going to be heartless and watch him cry without any comfort.
"Hey... it's not your fault.." you move closer to cup his cheek, he didn't move.
"I... I thought it would be a good idea to prank you again. I'm so, so sorry" tears of your own were now showering your puffy cheeks.
Louis tenses under your touch; "what? What do you mean??" He suddenly asked. His eyes still clouded over in tears.
You take a deep breath, remembering to retract your still hand from his face. "IputHerbsInYourFood!!! Ididn'tThinkYouWouldReactTheWayYouDid!!"

"..." Louis frowns deeply, almost losing balance from his feet out of shock. "You what!"
You jump at his loud tone of voice, he was certainly angry... and seemed to be more angrier than earlier.
"What the fuck!?" Louis yells again, lifting a hand up in the air for more emphasis.. you however didn't know that, you immediately thought he was about to strike you. Your arms cover your face and head instinctively, out of fear, a little squeal escaping your lips. Preparing for impact but nothing happened..
You were shaking badly.
"Did... did you seriously think I'd do that?" A hurt voice cracks.
Your eyes smack open, catching the glimpse of a disappointed and agonised expression on Louis.

"Louis I..." you begin to speak, but there were no words you could say. He begins to walk away- "no! Wait!!" You grab ahold onto his arm, he stopped in his tracks.
"I'm just still shaken up from before. But I'm okay now!" Your voice trembles, basically pleading for him to stay:
"Then I should get going." Louis snaps and rips you hand roughly of his arm. And with that, he exited the kitchen wistfully- not even looking back once.

...

You stand there dumbstruck. A loud grow form your stomach instantly reminded you of why you came here to the kitchen in the first place
A sigh squeezed past your lips as you thankfully retrieve the tin fruit that was too stubborn to be reached earlier.
Your tears were now dried and your mood was now all over the place.

Your hands shakily lift a utensil to the lid of the tin. Carefully yet slowly flipping the thin metal upwards and peeling it away to reveal the glory of fresh fruit.. well at least you thought was fresh.
You couldn't even make out the numbers on the side of the tin so there was no way to see the expiry date.
A bowl was placed on the bench as you pour the contents of fruit into it. There was quite alot and had no idea if you were going to be able to fit it in.
But another growl form your stomach and turned to made you think otherwise.
"I could literally eat a whole house right now!" You whisper.

As you trashed the now empty tin. A clear of a throat rumbled in the air- you spin around fastly, a bone/joint popping a you did so.
"Oh hey!" You greet awkwardly. It was Marlon.

'Okay just act cool!' Your thoughts chanted.
"What brings you here so late??" Marlon fully enters the room with a raised eyebrow.
"... I was hungry, and I found this" you lift the bowl of fruit.
He nods understandably, "I noticed you weren't there for dinner; so I don't blame you for getting something to eat."
Relief washed over you, but it was short lived..
"I saw Louis storm out of the building. He looked pretty messed up.. do you know why?" Marlon stepped closer with hands on his hips. You always cringed whenever he did that. It was as if he was trying to act more mature than he actually is.
But Louis does the same thing here and there... so you guess you can't really complain too much.

"We had an argument..." you partially lie. But Marlon could see right through you- "an argument huh? Must've been pretty bad seeing that he was crying"

'Crap!' Your thoughts hiss.
"Okay.. Fine. I'll tell you what happened..."

"I'm listening." Marlon clarified.

••••

You had just finished telling Marlon everything.
"Wow.. that's fucked up!" He raised his voice. An expression of disappointment displayed on hard stern features.
"I know.. I know.."
You look to the ground ashamed of yourself. You didn't tell Marlon that anyone helped you with the prank/s. They would get in trouble otherwise and you'd be greatly despised by them.
Marlon sighs loudly, a hand to his temple- "I know Louis more than anyone.. and right now he's probably overthinking everything. Go and apologise and then I'll let you off the hook for causing trouble." He demanded sternly. It feels like a stab to the lung every time he orders you around like you're a child..

"Okay.. I'll do that!" You agree and rush past the mullet wearing male. Wizzing out the building soon after.

After searching and searching. You couldn't find the Jaden Smith lookalike. It was odd...
Then, only one destination was left to check. The greenhouse. Marlon has told you countless time to avoid it- but he isn't here right now is he?
It wouldn't hurt to quickly check there and leave.
You had a feeling that Louis might be there and you can't understand why.

He was nowhere else so it was the only place left to where he could possibly go.

"Louis?"

"Louis!"

You called out his name for the 100th time. But no response.
It wasn't until you opened the greenhouse door, you heard him. You could never mistake his voice.
Sniffles and strained wails silently screeched into the atmosphere.
"Lou??" You whisper his nickname. His noises stopped immediately, and ambience was now present.

"I'm sorry I caused all of this..." you soften you voice. Wandering aimlessly for your beloved boyfriend.
"I know you would never hurt me in any such way. But me? I hurt you. And I'm so damn ashamed to call myself your girlfriend.." a tear rolled down your cheek after choking out those words that stung your beating heart. Quiet shuffling in the room next to you was evident.
"Please forgive me Lou... I never meant to hurt you. Plea-

You were cut off by a sudden warmth pulling you closer. The familiar scent of Louis wafted around you. He was hugging you. Tightly as well- "I forgive you." His words muffled into your hair.
You couldn't help but burst into tears- emotions were too ruthless at this point.
Louis pulled away and frantically wiped away your distress. "Don't cry... of course I'd forgive you. You're my everything" he rested his hand on your red cheek. Leaning in so that his breath fanned onto your face.

You didn't hold back to close the rest of the space between you two. Your lips latching onto Louis' affectionately and rather strongly.

A few minutes pass by and you completely forgot to break the kiss for air. You release your lips from his and gasp for oxygen greedily.
Louis was blushing slightly with a giddy smile.
His tears have long dried and his eyes were joe full of lust and admiration for you, and you only.
Louis pulled you in for hey another heated make out session- both of you panting loudly and vast.

"Did you wanna?..." he sputters out with embarrassment. You being bold in this moment immediately nod vigorously. Eager to share another memory with him. An idea sparked in your head, an interesting one at that.. something you haven't tried before but something less generic.

"Louis, come sit here." You lead him into the next room and point to the wooden chair that sat by itself.
"Why?" You place a finger to his soft lips. "You'll see~" your voice cooed.

•••

"There are rules for this to work. Okay?" You stand in front of the male seated on the chair confidently. A smirk of pride splayed on your face.
"Okay.." Louis chuckles nervously.
"So! You have to sit in that chair at all times, until I say otherwise. Keep your hands on either side of the chair as well" You explain stoically.
Louis' eyes widen, "I don't know.. that's alot to remember.." he mumbled.
"Well then! The show will not be happening" you declare.

"Show?" He raises an eyebrow. You nod in response, "I'm going to give a little show for you. But you have to stick to the rules" a finger pointed at him. "So? Will you obey??" You ask with curiosity.
"Alright.. I'll abide by them" Louis agrees reluctantly.

"Good! Now get ready~" you tease as you run out of the room. Once you were around the corner, you strayed to freak out,
'Okay how do I act sexy!?'
You were beginning to think this was hopeless.
"Wait.. maybe I just do what comes to mind? Yea I'll go with that" You whisper you yourself.
Taking a deep breath and gathering confidence again. You awkwardly start to walk with extra attitude. Your hips swaying seductively as you enter the room where Louis sat in patiently.

Your cat walk skills were honestly so hideous. But you remained a brave smile.
You approached closer to Louis as he eyed you cautiously. He had no idea what you had planned...

But just as you began to get the hang of walking 'sexily'. You tripped and fell on all fours. Your ankle throbbed a little from being mildly twisted.
"Are you okay!?" Louis began to sit up but you straight away ushered him back down.
"Yes! It's all apart of the act!!"
'Lier..' your thoughts argued.

You get to your feet fastly and stroll around some more. 'What to do next...'
Another idea popped into your head.
Your hand shakily grab the hem of your shirt, threatening to lift it.
Louis' eyes widen slightly as you slowly but surely lift the Cotten shirt above your head. Leaving you now topless. You tried your best to suck in air so that your stomach appeared thinner. No luck, it looked like you were constipated when you did this.

Louis was now blushing and staring directly at your hidden breasts. He tried his best however to look at your face.

"Next.." you mumble. Getting hold on your belt and undoing it. After having some trouble, It soon slithered away from your waist- the buttons of your jeans were jeans to come undone. Slowly you slide the fabric down your smooth legs, your complexion shining in the moonlight.
It reaches down to your ankles- you kick off your shoes and successfully discard of the jeans that once covered your figure well, a second ago.

You were only dressed in your bra, panties and socks. A blush slowly crept up onto your cheeks.
Louis stared at you up and down hungrily.
A bulge at his lower region now was so visible you could mistake his jeans for a tent.
Your hands massaged all over your body, cupping your breasts and groping around the waistband of your panties.
Louis was using all his will at this point to stay seated in that chair. You could tell he was ready to pounce at any second now.

You keep smoothing your hands over your skin. Soon shaking your hair out of its messy bun- your hair falling down over your shoulders lazily. Acting as a curtain as you spun around and bended to show more curves.
"Damn.." Louis whimpered. He was biting down his his lip to contain his groans.
His hands twitched but stayed at their position.
He was strong that's for sure..

You continue your seductive show. Now unclipping your bra to free your round, perky breasts.
You step over the bra and walk over to Louis. He was practically pleaded you to give permission for him to move, to touch you and much more.
His breathing was rapid and small whimpers of desperation escaped his lips. You give a playful smirk as you quickly rip off your panties to reveal your womanhood. His eyes bore to the new areas.

"Do you want me?" You whisper as you mount his lap. Sitting just in front of his bulge. Making to the run against it when he didn't answer. Louis whined and was a stuttering mess, "y-yesss" his prolonged 's' sound told you that he was extremely needy for your intimacy.
"Then..." you huff, leaving closer so that you were by his ear. Your lips grazing against his earlobe. "Take me~"

It took him a second to calculate his permission. He immediately shifted his hands and arms around and all over your body. It looked like he was a starved animal getting food for the first time.
"You like it rough?" He suddenly asked, still devouring your body with his touch.
"Mhmm" you hum happily.
"Good. Because that's what you're getting." Louis growled lowly, smashing his lips onto yours.

You gasp into the kiss. Returning back the favour by moving in synch with his plump lips.
He pulls away and takes now time to attack your neck, miraculously finding that spot that made you go absolute mad on first try.
You moan and grip his shoulders.
"You like that?" Louis stops his magic on your neck that now had a Purple love bite present.

You nod with a hazy smile. "Then you should like this" Louis huskily whispered. Quickly retracting his hands from you to attend to his belt. Unclipping it's latch and pulling it away.
He undid his jeans button and unzipped the zipper.
Now his boxers were greatly visible. Louis caught you off guard as he took no time to whip out his member from coverage. You gulp as Louis grabbed your hips and directed your gaping, moist womanhood to his long shaft.

Without hesitating or warning. You were slammed onto it. Him entering you with ease. You no longer felt empty but so full.
A squeal let out of your mouth but Louis started to pump into you rapidly.
The feeling of pain subsided once he thrusted mercilessly. Deeper and deeper.
"So tight.." he groaned. His hands making sure you stay in position.

You breasts bounce and moans became more frequent. You try to take control but the feeling of euphoria make you weak and unable to move much.
After what felt like an enternity, Louis announces he was about to orgasm. He thankfully pulls out just in time. We both know we aren't ready to be parents...

Pants filled the room now. And you gather go to gather your clothes, stumbling and trembling. "That was.. that was amazing!" You both say. After helping clean up so that the room didn't look like you just did the deed.
You manage to get dressed but couldn't do much other than that.
Louis chuckled at the sight of you in demise, "need help?"
You pout but agree.

He lifts you up bridal style and soon leads to the building of where our bedrooms are, leaving the greenhouse behind spotless. "My bedroom? Or yours??" Louis asks as he enters the building. "Mine please"

Louis passes by Marlon in the hall. The mullet male nodding knowingly with a smirk and shake of the head at the sight of us messy, sweaty and unable to walk properly.
Reaching your dorm, opening the door and closing it shut behind.
Louis places you gently on your bed and goes to leave. "Wait!" You grab his arm, "stay..."
He smirked, "as you wish, my darling."

He crawled in bed next to you. Covering you both under the covers.
"Goodnight.." he whispered, hugging you close after kissing you on the forehead lovingly.
"Louis?" You ask. He hums in response.
"Thankyou... for forgiving me." You smile.
And you could sense he did as well.

"I know you'd never do anything bad. I'll always forgive you, no matter what." Louis sang. You giggled and snuggled closer to him.
"Yea, same goes for you". ~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

96.4K 2.6K 41
Book One: "Unforgettable Moments." In current times, Clementine and AJ stumble upon the young group that resided at an old boarding school. It wasn't...
1.6K 37 8
An assortment of ideas I've had over the past few months <3 I hope you find something you like! If an idea is liked well enough I'll write a full st...
15.8K 839 8
A book of one-shots, what-ifs, and other short stories containing the characters of any of my books. This book will not be updated consistently. I'l...
40.6K 1.3K 11
Hurt, pain, torture; that's all you've ever endured. Never, have you felt ecstasy or pride. A life with your parents made sure of that. Friends... ar...