Daughter of the Alphas

By _JustJaaaaaay

****** Sequel to Try Me Alpha ****** It's a little hard to supposedly lead a "normal" life when you're the da... More

Daughter of the Alphas
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Not an Update.
Chapter Twenty Six
On hold.
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Seventeen.

2.2K 120 2
By _JustJaaaaaay

Masyn P.O.V

~

After Morgan had awakened from the dead, like literally, the prick fainted. Took me a long time to slip a clean shirt on him and rolled him down the hall to one of the rooms and rolled his heavy form onto the new bed, I grabbed a crap load of blankets and tucked him in. His skin was cold as ice, I tried hard not to think that an hour ago he was laying in the main room, on a steel bench, lifeless, dead.

I soon fell into slumber on the hard chair wrapped in a thick blanket.

I woke up with a stiff neck. "Argh." I groaned and ever so slowly moved my head til it was just an annoying ache. My eyes flickered to the deathly pale boy next to me.

Not sure what came over me but I made my way to Carmens office, pulling tubes, tubes with needles,  IV fluid bags, blood bags. When I was done, Morgan was hooked to a monitor, IV needled in his arm and an empty blood bag in the bin. I sat and held his hand, silently praying tht he'll be okay.

Two days passed and I hadn't moved but only to change the IV drip.

Morgan stirred in his sleep, mumbling and groaning. His eyes fluttered open and darted around til they landed on me.

"Am I in hell?" he mumbled.

I raised my eyebrows and bit the walls of my mouth to keep from laughing.

"If you were in hell then, why in the heck would I be sitting here next to you." I frowned, my lips quivering as I tried hard to keep the laugh in.

He smirked. "Coz deep down inside Mace, you're as much of a sinner as me."

I laughed. "B-Bish pleeeease!"

"Come on Masyn, we both know you want to say the real word."

I gave him a confused look. "What?"

He smiled wickedly. "Don't cuss."

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh." I whispered, horrified at the memory of swearing screaming at my parents.

"Yeah, you're a horrible daughter." he mused with a tiny bit of snark.

"Jeez way to make me feel better Morgan." I frowned.

"I'm kidding. Ugh can we get some food? I'm freaking hungry! I need a shower too." he sniffed his pits.

"Ew. Let's go I'm starving."

"Where've you been?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Have you eaten? You look like shit."

"Well you're not much of panty dropper yourself looking the way you do now." I shot back, smirking at my snarky retort.

"I'm serious. Have you been here the whole time I was out?"

I sighed. "Well I think I kinda locked everyone out. I don't know what happend but I lost myself...to myself?" It came out as a question to myself, I didn't gibe much thought to what happened til now.

He gave me a confused look. "I'm sure I follow?"

"Neither do I. I mean I don't even understand it." I locked gazes with and I stared.

"What are you gawking at?" he challenged.

"You...Your eyes are different."  And they were, there was the normal light brown colour but on the outside of his brown pupils where ringed silver. I went into Carmens office and found a small mirror.

"Look." I commanded.

"Holy fuck! What happened to my eyes!" he said out loud, looking closer and trying to blink the silver away.

"I think...I think it's coz I brought you back from the...the.." I couldn't finish my sentence.

He let out a frustrated sigh. "Thank you Masyn." I was suddenly circled in his arms. Morgan was never the one to show his feelings or show any kind of emotion but bitterness and snark. I hugged him back.

"I wasn't gonna let you go that easily stable boy." I smiled.

A chuckle vibrated in his chest. "I guess not."

"Let's go." I patted his head.

We made our way out, the doors opened like normal but there were men I didn't expect to see. Phill, Bruce and Tim guarded the doors, Phill and Bruce ha that their guards up. I looked away from them and focused on Tim, if he was here then I was in deep shit with Mom and Dad.

He's Anys Dad and head warrior for Uncle Jye's pack. He always scared the shizer out of me but that's why I loved him, he scared anyone with just one look. He was soft but in a cranky and serious kind of way.

"Pup," Tim's intimidating form lingered in front of me. "your parents would like to see you and your friend right away." Tim didn't show any emotion, just the standard emotionless warrior façade.

I nodded.

'Don't say anything, just do as he says.' I tell Morgan.

I heard him grunt in response.

Tim lead us up the stairs, Phill and Bruce trailing behind, and in to the elevator. Once we hit the top floor my feet felt like lead. I was scared.

Morgan brushed his hand against my back and nudged me forward. I followed Tim down the hallway and entered my parent's office.

"Take a seat." Dad gestured to the chairs in front if his desk.

I sat my butt down as if he'd put a command in the simple sentence. Morgan seated himself in the next chair.

Lukin, Mom, Tim, Phill and Bruce stood around.

"I believe you owe the warriors an apology Masyn." Dads deep voice said, his tone blank giving nothing away. This was how he usual sounded when there was business to be dealt with.

I hung my head in shame and nodded before looking at the warriors.

"I apologise for my unruly and irrational behavior the other night. I didn't mean to act in such a way that it caused injury." I say with much sincerity. "I hope that this does not change your outward look on me, I have immense respect for the both of you and I feel horrible for lashing out like that. I'm really sorry Phill, Bruce."

Phill let out a chuckle. "You're stronger than you look kid."

"Remind us never to mess with you." Said Bruce with amusement in his eyes.

"Apology accepted." Phill declared, Bruce nodded in agreement.

"Thank you." I murmured.

"Okay let's get to it." Mom said cutting to the chase, coming around and sitting on the corner of the huge mahogany desk.

My mouth dried and my palms became sweaty.

Moms sharp liquid silver eyes burned me. "Start from the begining."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 76.7K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...
85.4K 3.5K 16
*This is a sequel to Her Beta, so some things that you read in this story may not make sense if you haven't read the first one. I would love it if y...
375K 22.5K 34
COMPLETED! "You are weak, unstable, and arrogant! You are not a good wolf!" A laugh barked out of the Alpha's throat, shaking his head, eyes so brigh...
19.6K 595 115
Running away from the past is never easy, especially when you're the reason someone is dead. After having to fight her boyfriend off on the night of...