His To Claim || Jungkook

By Ayla_sofia

"Drink the medicine." Jungkook said, warning visible in his voice. "No." Mia shook her head, refusing to coo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 19

19K 517 169
By Ayla_sofia

Mia:

I was so scared by the sudden I interruption that I jerked back.
V acted fast and gripped my back, preventing me from falling.

I looked to my right and saw the figure of Jungkook. From the look of it, he looked angry. He had a scowl plastered on his face for some reason.

With a blank face, I said, "What is it to you?"

My response seemed to have angered him more because his eyes darkened and he clenched his fists.

"Get. Away. From. Him." He spat out, his tone so dark and terrifying that I felt shivers went up my body.

Still, not bulging from my place, I said in a blank tone, "No."

It wasn't like I was doing anything immoral with V. And the thought of him trying to boss me around just ticked me off.

I'm my own person. No one can control me.

Jungkook, suddenly moved from his spot and in the blink of an eye, he was standing right in front of me.

Before I could even react, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him with a jerk. That resulted in me falling right into his arms.

Oh the irony.

I pushed him hard and tried to move away but my foot caught onto something, twisted and I felt myself falling.

Two hands appeared right in front of me. One of them grabbed me first before the other could even touch me and pulled me into his chest.

I pried off the hands that were blocking my view. A groan left my mouth when I put some weight on my left leg which I guess, was now sprained.

My groan made Jungkook to look down at me, "We're taking you to the doctor's right now."

With that, he lifted me up from the ground, carrying me bridle style, running to the doctor.

"Put me down!"

Honestly, with all the staring, I felt kinda embarrassed.

"Nope." Jungkook refused straight away.

Feeling a bit tired, I decided to leave it as it is. I could feel the pain from my foot, making me emit a light hiss from my mouth.

"Hang on, we're almost there."

"Uh huh." I nodded my head.

Soon, we reached in front of a door. He kicked it open with his foot, scaring the living daylights out of the person inside.

When the nurse saw me, she asked in a worried tone, "What happened?"

"Nothing much. Just a small injury." I passed her a sweet smile.

"Bullsh*t! Shall injury my foot! Just now you were crying out in pain." Jungkook interfered.

"Was not!"

"I'm not going to bicker with a child."

To which I pulled out my tongue at him.

"You just proved my point." He said, with his lips tilted upwards.

"If you'll stop flirting and let me examine your girlfriend small injury, that'll be great."

"I'm not his girlfriend!" I immediately shouted out.

But of course, both of them ignored me. Jungkook placed me on the bed, softly while the nurse started examining my foot.

"You'll need a tetanus injection."

Ladies and gentlemen, just like that horror struck me and my face paled.

"No, No injection. Absolutely not!" I tried to get up but Jungkook pushed me down.

"Scream all you want but you are getting one anyway." Jungkook grabbed hold of my my arms and pinned them above my head.

"You f*cking b*tch! Let me go! Noooooo!"

And just like that the needle of the syringe penetrated my skin. I closed my eyes at the pain. I tried to kick my legs but Jungkook had a strong hold on them.

Finally, when the torture was over, I heaved a sigh of relief. A warm and soft hand came in contact with my cheeks. I opened my eyes and looked at him in confusion. He brought his hand back and I realized that the tip of his finger was wet.

"You are crying." He said, concerned.

"No I'm n-" Before I complete my sentence, I was engulfed into a tight hug by Jungkook.

I felt my body stiffen but after a few seconds it relaxed back. My mind went blank and I didn't know what to do. I don't know how long we remained like that before a voice interrupted us,

"Princess, you okay?"

Immediately, I broke the hug and looked over Jungkook's shoulder to see who it was.

I saw V leaning over the door. When he saw me looking at him, he passed me a cute smile which I returned with one of my own.

"Yeah."

"And sorry for interrupting your moment with your lover boy." V said, raising his arms up in defence.

"What moment? Puh-lease...." I denied it altogether.

I felt a cold gaze on the side of my face. Feeling a little uncomfortable, I turned around to be met with Jungkook's dark, livid eyes. His jaw was set hard, his eyebrows furrowed.

Not feeling what to do, I passed him a nervous smile thinking maybe it'll save me from the trouble.

"Get out of here." He said not taking his eyes away from me.

"I would love to." I moved up to get away from a certain angry, pissed devil but all my moments were stopped by him. I was pushed back on the bed.

"Not you. Him." He motioned at V.

"Okay, bye princess."

I waved bye-bye to him.

"I don't like seeing you with him." Jungkook grumbled.

"Well, I don't like seeing you near me too." I folded my arms in front of my chest.

"Otuke, I love being around you." He said and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

I clenched my fists to refrain myself from doing something horrible.

Calm down, Mia.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Breath in.

Breath out.

Brea-

F*ck it!

"You f*cking bastard!" I grabbed the pillow and started hitting him with all my might.

Instead of groaning in pain, he was laughing.

That f*cking MF!

.........................................

Anddd here's another chapter! #army. I hope you're enjoying the book so far. It's not edited yet so there might be some mistakes. But please bear with me.

Thanks for your support.

Keep on voting, commenting and reading.

Love ya! 💕💕💕

Aylaa 💋💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
134K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 45.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
598K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.