Love Doesn't Lie (A Dramione...

Por MissDaisyCrown

The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts... Más

After the Wizarding War
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Quick A/N
Chapter 78
The End

Chapter 69

13.5K 458 173
Por MissDaisyCrown

'NOOOOOOOOO.' 

Draco shot up in bed, heavily panting.
'It was just a nightmare.' Draco told himself.
'Just a nightmare.'
Draco brushed his hand through his hair which was wet from sweat. He looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 5 AM. He sighed and got out of bed. There was no way he would be able to fall asleep again. He walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After he was all done and dressed he walked down to the library. After he arrived there he took the book he hadn't been able to finish the previous night and searched further in it, starting where he had left off.
'What are you doing here so early?'
Draco looked up from his book and saw Luna walking up to him with a book in her hands.
'I can ask you the same.' Draco said.
Luna smiled.
'I couldn't sleep.' Draco said.
'Me neither.' Luna shrugged.
'What has been keeping you awake?' Luna asked.
'Hermione, the things you said about us.' Draco sighed.
Luna gave him a small smile.
'Don't you think it's a good thing?' Luna asked.
'What do you mean?' Draco asked.
'True love. It only happens once in a thousand years and it happened to the two of you.' Luna said.
'Yes? But I don't see why that would help me with anything.' Draco said.
'You will always end up back together. You're so attracted to each other that you will find each other every time.' Luna said.
'You'll be reunited with her, just wait and see.' Luna said with her dreamy voice.
Draco looked at her.
"You're so attracted to each other that you will find each other every time." went through his head.
'I just think that's a beautiful thing.' Luna said.
Draco shot back to reality and looked over at Luna.
'Don't you?' she asked.
'Sure.' Draco said.
She gave him a smile before turning to her book.

That afternoon when they were sitting in the library for over two hours Draco sighed and closed his book. Draco became hopeless and it didn't matter how hard he tried to believe they would find her.
'Don't give up.' Ginny said.
'She's gone now for over four days!' Draco said.
'Draco, we've made some progress-' Ginny started.
'If you're talking about the "True love" thing, I don't think we can really call that progress.' Draco said.
'Have you had another pain attack after the first one?' Ginny asked calmly.
'No.' Draco said.
'Then we know Hermione hasn't either.' Ginny said.
'And we know now that you would definitely feel it when Hermione happens to-' Ginny stopped, not wanting to think of the possibility.
'Die?' Draco finished.
Ginny nodded.
'Guys, guys! I might have found something!' Blaise said, running to the table.
They all turned to face Blaise, who was standing with an open book in his hands.
'Here.' Blaise said. 'Legilimency spell, pronounce as "Le-JIL-ih-mens"'
'Go on!' Draco said.
'Allows the caster to delve into the mind of the victim, allowing the caster to see the memories, thoughts and emotions of the victim.' Blaise read.
'If you use this we can see Hermione's memories! We can find out who took her and where she is!' Blaise said excited that he finally found something that would help them find his best friend's girlfriend.
'Blaise.' Harry started.
'Don't, don't you say something that will ruin this!'  Blaise said, seeing how Harry was looking at him.
'We can't use the Legilimency spell.' Harry said.
'Merlin's beard! What are you talking about?' Blaise asked.
'You have to have constant eye contact with the person you're using the spell on.' Harry said.
'And as far as I know we can't even make any eye contact with Hermione.' Harry finished.
Blaise sighed.
'What if we use it on Draco?' Luna suggested
Everybody turned to Luna with confused looks on their faces.
'On me?' Draco asked.
Luna nodded.
'Er- Luna.' Seamus said.
'We have to find Hermione, we don't have to see what Hermione and Draco were doing in the bedroom.' Seamus said.
Draco rolled his eyes as a few sniggers could be heard.
'Stop it.' Draco said giving Ginny a little push.
'Not like that.' Luna said.
'Draco has to know where she is.' Luna said.
Draco frowned.
'But I don't.' Draco said.
'I mean unconsciously you know where she is.' Luna said.
'I read it in the book I showed that the bond you have with Hermione has a lot of... you can call it "side effects".' Luna said.
'One of them being that you can feel the pain she feels, which you have already noticed. And another being that you get flashes of what she sees if you're not together unconsciously.' Luna said.
'It's possible you dreamt about it or that your brain hasn't saved it somewhere.' Luna finished.
'So Draco might already know where Hermione is?' Ron asked.
Luna nodded.
'Might know. It's possible he doesn't.' Luna said.
'Such a clear story.' Dean mumbled.
'Very understandable.' Ron muttered.
'When shall we start?' Draco asked.
'And who's going to do it?' Neville asked.
'Draco, you may say it, it's your brain.' Ginny said.
'Harry haven't you done that spell before?' Draco asked.
Harry nodded.
'But that was kind of an accident.' Harry told him.
'Harry will do it.' Draco told them.
'So we're going to use my plan?' Blaise asked, not knowing how to hide the pride he felt.
'Yes we're going to use your plan.' Ginny said.

'Are you ready?' Harry asked.
Draco stood opposite from him in his common room. Harry said to the others they would be back after they were done. It was best to do this with no one around them so that both of the guys could concentrate.
'Just don't touch any of my memories with her!' Draco said.
'I don't even want to see you and my best friend like that.' Harry said.
'She's practically my sister.' Harry said.
'You better!' Draco said.
'Okay.' Harry said.
'Get ready.' he told Draco.
Draco nodded and slowly breathed in and out. Harry raised his wand and pointed it at Draco.
'Can I say I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.' Draco said.
Harry smiled.
'Legilimens!' Harry said.
Draco started to see flashes of his memories. He saw Hermione smiling at him telling him to stop staring and start studying. Then a flash of Hermione running around in the snow, throwing a snowball at him. A flash of Hermione walking closer to him and kissing him gently on the lips.
'I love you.' Hermione said.
'Thank you for not giving up.' he heard.
He saw Hermione stirring in her sleep, softly saying his name as a small smile appeared on her peaceful looking face.
'Are you okay?' she asked.
He then saw his patronus running around the common room. When he turned to look at Hermione he saw her looking proudly up in the air at his patronus before looking down at him.
'I'm proud of you.' she told him.
Hermione was laying in the Hospital Wing, eyes closed, not moving apart from the breathing motions she made. He saw their fingers intertwined lying next to her body on the bed.
'You've changed, in a good way.' Hermione said.
Hermione walked up to him and started unbuttoning his shirt.
'STOP!' Draco shouted and he found himself on the floor.
'Damn it Malfoy! That hurt!' Harry said.
'You hit me with a stinging jinx!' Harry said, rubbing his wrists.
'Sorry.' Draco said, taking Harry's hand he was offering him and got up with his help.
'I told you to not touch my memories!' Draco said.
'I'm sorry! But I don't know where I have to look for the ones we need.' Harry said.
'Did you see everything I saw?' Draco asked.
'Flashes of it.' Harry said.
'Let's try again.' Harry said.
'What! No!' Draco said.
'Draco! We need those memories if we want to find her!' Harry said.
Draco sighed.
'Stay away from my memories Potter.' Draco said glaring at him.
'I'll do my best.' Harry said.
Harry raised his wand once again and pointed at Draco.
'Legilimens!' Harry said again.
'Herm-Hermione.' Ginny said.
'What's wrong with Hermione?' Draco asked worried.
'Ginny! Is there something with Hermione?' Draco asked worried.
'Harry? Ron?' Draco asked looking at the two guys.
'She...' Ron started but he choked up.  
'She what?' Draco asked.
Draco put his hands on Ginny's arms and he shook them.
'Ginny tell me what happened to Hermione?' Draco asked.
'She's gone.' Ginny said and the tears were rolling as waterfalls down.
'She's gone?' Draco asked softly.
'She's gone, not alive, dead!' Ron said.
Another flash started, he saw Hermione wear his green towel in the bathroom.
'Looks good on you.' he heard himself say.
He saw Hermione walking down the stairs in her red dress, wearing a golden mask. When she saw him she gave him a small smile before another memory came up.
'STUPIFY!' Pansy shouted.
Hermione was knocked back against a table and didn't move after she landed on the ground.
'She's lovely.' his mother told him.
'She's amazing.' Draco said.
'She's a keeper.' his mother told him giving him a wink.
Hermione showed him her Time Turner before placing the necklace around both of their necks.
'I love you.' she told him.
'I love you too.' Draco said.
It was black, it was black everywhere. He couldn't see anything, but he was there, he knew he was, he could breath, he heard himself think.
'Where are they others? Where's Draco? Is he alright? Were they also locked and chained down in a dark room? Or are they walking around at Hogwarts, free as a bird? Please let it be the last one, please. What do they even want with me? Is there someone even here? I haven't heard anything since I've been here. What are they planning on doing with me? Will they bring me something to eat? Something to drink? Or are they planning on starving me? Are they planning on killing me? Will I even get out of here alive?'
Without Draco noticing it another flash started. Draco heard a door open and someone said "Crucio." Before he heard a loud high pitched scream. Everything stayed dark, but after a few minutes he didn't hear himself think anymore, nor scream. Everything became blank, his thoughts, his feelings, he didn't even know if he was still breathing.
Another flash started and the only way he had noticed that was the fact that he could hear himself think again, he could breathe again. He heard himself think about what had happened. One moment he was asleep and the next someone said "Crucio". The pain was still shooting through his body.
'Why did they do that? why did they out of nowhere use the cruciatus curse on me? They didn't even say they wanted anything or know anything, they just used it on me.' he heard Hermione's voice faintly. As if she was thinking it.
He heard himself pant as he tried to sit up straight. He pushed himself off of the ground with trembling hands and rested his back against the cold stone wall. Footsteps drew nearer and he tried to make himself as small as possible. The blindfold was taken away from his sight and he had to get used to the light which came from the door-opening before he saw who was standing in front of him.
'George?' he heard Hermione's voice.
The guy shook his head.
'Fr-Fred?' Hermione asked softly.
The guy in front of him gave him a smirk before he walked away and closed the door behind him.
'But that's not possible.' he heard Hermione breath.
Draco opened his eyes wide and stared at Harry who was standing opposite from him.
'That's not possible.' Harry panted.
'Isn't Fred... dead?' Draco breathed.
Harry nodded.
'It's not possible.' Harry said again.

A/N:

Heyy dolls,

So with these little A/N's of mine you get to know who I kind of am (if you obviously read them, which you have if you're reading this right now! Thank you for doing that btw! I appreciate it so much when people actually read my A/N!) but I'd like to get to know you a little bit more! You and all the other people who are reading my stories are making it possible for me to write on, I mean if it weren't for all of  you I would've given up on writing a very long time ago! So i'm thinking of putting a question on the end of every A/N from now on. That means every week a new question, you obviously don't have to answer it, but if you like to, please do :) I'd love to get to know my readers. So the first question is, and lets just start really easy; how old are you?

lots of love 
xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.9M 69.6K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
618K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
350 7 2
Dramione Romance - Through the eyes of Lucius Malfoy as his son shows a very missing piece that is required of an aristocratic son. Concerned for his...
103K 2.8K 16
This is a short fanfic based on J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. The story starts after the war, and Hermione is dating Ron, all while keeping her...