me vs bad boy ; jenzie

Galing kay tobiobabie

[ completed ] ME VS BAD BOY ━ " loving you is a easy as hating you. " Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando ha... Higit pa

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
epilogue

twelve

2.6K 94 33
Galing kay tobiobabie

━━━━━

Previously<< "So there's the pizza boy." She continued. "And..."

Mackenzie's POV

"And..." I said, holding my laugh. For the sake of my life. My lips already formed a smile and no longer from now, I'm gonna laugh, maybe.

"He have a puppy and I think it's adorable so I kissed the puppy!" I said quickly without leaving any space between the words. I bursted out laughing. Johnny's sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Geez! I.. I thought... Ugh..!" Johnny kept rolling his eyes as he rested himself on the bed. I laughed even more with no reason.

I sat on the bed, looking at the window. Traffic here and there. Cars, bicycles, buses everywhere. At least there's the beautiful clouds that helps me relax. The sunlight blasts through the window. And made the cloud looks colourful and mostly pink. I took one last breath before I plopped on the bed. Making Johnny jumped a little bit, still not paying attention at me. I sighed.

"What are you two doing? I'm bored!" Carson said loudly as he opened the door which making a huge crack sound. Then he made a huge sound by attacking the floor. We all bursted out laughing.

"You guys should help me! Not just laugh at me!" Carson groaned as he get up. The others get in and sat on the carpet, couch, or even the wooden floor.

"Anything here fun to do? Or just watching you two eating each other's face?" Hayden said with his arms crossed and he smirked as well. I rolled my eyes and I crossed my arms just like what Johnny and Hayden do.

"We're not dating. And that's it." I rolled my eyes. I stood up from the bed and walked towards the girls on the couch. Leaving the boys to chit chat alone and Johayden to fight also Carson trying to make them nice for the sake of his own damn life.

"Hey girls! What y'all talking about?" I said as I approached them. They turned their head to me and Lauren giving me a signal to sit beside her. I nodded and take a seat.

"You know the pizza boy that just went to your room to deliver your pizza?" Annie asked with her suspicious eyes widened. I raised my right eye brow as the other looking at me with their eyebrows up as well.

"Uhm.. no?" I said, more like a question. The girls nodded like nothing happened and suddenly, Brynn shot me a look. I gave her back a look that says 'what?'.

"THAT'S MY FUCKIN COUSIN!" Brynn shouted loudly. Even the boys which is across us, on the other corner of the room, looked at us like we're long gone weirdos. We shot them a death glare and they looked away and I can see Carson mouthing 'girls' as he rolled his eyes along with Johnny and Hayden.

"Okay, the boys are not what are we talking about so stop staring at Johnny." Lauren chuckled and I elbowed her. And that made her squeaking 'ouch' noise.

"So, he's your cousin. And what is the problem?" I asked with my eyebrows lifted up, like always.

"Bad news, I guess." Brynn bit her bottom lip. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth.

"He's a player and he's moving to our school." She said. "He's Ashton Arbab."

My jaw dropped. My eyes widened. I squeezed my hand tightly. The same happened with the girls. Excluding Brynn.

"THE REAL FREAKIN ASHTON ARBAB!?" I shouted and my saliva spread everywhere. Brynn nodded and sighed.

Ashton Arbab. The well known famous player in all universe. Everyone knows about him. But somehow, they still fell for him. According to Brynn, if we even trying hardly to stay away from him, we ended falling for him. Her old friends already been played by him. And weirdly, one of them still in love with him. What the heck, right?!

I knew Ashton. I'm almost been played by him. Gladly, I reject him just in the first place. He's trying to get me over and over but he failed.

He moved to Vegas on 7th grade. And he's coming back now? AND I HAVE TO FACE HIM IN MY PERFECTLY PLANNED 10th GRADE!? He must be a really pervert man after coming back from Vegas.

"Okay, teach me how to breath!" Lauren said. She really frickin hate that Vegas boy. Her brother and Ashton are enemies. Worst than me and Johnny. Johnny even have to go to a hospital back then. Because of that Vegas dorky boy.

"So, when that boy gonna move to our school again?" I asked, still with a heavy breathing.

"Uhmm... A week from now." Brynn said. With an 'ugh' at the end.

"Okay kiddos!" Dale's voice blasted in the room right when the door opened. He stepped in and wait us to stand up. "We're gonna go right now."

I stood up and so does everyone else. After everyone already outside the room, I followed them and locked my room. We all went downstairs by the elevator. And we're now at the lobby.

"Wait here for a minute while we wait for a Nayip to bring the car here." Dale announced us and we nodded.

"Wait. Where's my phone?" I asked as I looked around and the girls helped me. Shoot! Might be still at my room.

"KENZ!" I heard Johnny shouted. I turned around and saw Johnny leaving the elevator. He's carrying my phone and ran towards me.

"Oh God! Thank you John! I left it at my room right?" I laughed at my stupidity. I hugged him, with no reason I can think about. "I love you!"

Johnny stared blankly at me. I frowned and lifted my right eye brow. I realized what I just said and put my hand on my mouth.

"I - I mean, not t-that way." I said as I laughed awkwardly. He's expression changed right after.

"Oh - oh,... Sor-sorry I - I thought.." Johnny said with his head down and he scratched his neck.

"No, no, it's okay." I smiled and we hugged. We hug too much. Am I right?

"Anyways, how'd you get in our room? I'm the one who have the key." I said as I shoved my hand to my pocket. And I can't feel any key in there.

"Wait." I frozed with my eyes widened. "Oops." I laughed awkwardly and Johnny chuckled.

"Here," he said, still chuckling. "You dropped your key on the hallway. And I saw your phone on the table so I took it with me.

"O-oh, t-thank you." I said and hugged him again. I don't know why I hug him pretty often. My body just moved itself without me knowing it.

I grab the key from his hand and we stared into each other's eyes. I'm lost in his green emerald eyes. I mean, everyone will lost in that beautiful eyes.

Just then, a lot of "ahem" attacked me and Johnny. I immediately looked away and Johnny did the same. I can feel my face heating up. Shoot! I'm tomato's cousin!

I looked towards my friends and they all smirked. Annie mouthed "Jenzie" to me and I gave her a death glare.

"Okay kid- uhm.. what happened here?" Dale said. No one replied. "Not my business anyways."

"Nayip's already here. C'mon get inside!" Dale said as we all went outside the hotel and get in the van.

I hopped while everyone already have their seats. Johnny is alone at the back. I sighed, knowing everyone wants me to sit with him. I rolled my eyes and sat beside him.

"What's wrong?" Johnny asked while he played his fingers.

"I hate my life and that's it." I said as I rested my back and without me knowing it, my head is on Johnny's shoulders.

"Hmm.... Want some?" Johnny asked as he grab a lunch box from his backpack. He opened it and I smell pizza. Hmm.. it is pizza!

"Yeah! You surely know what to do when this girl not in a good mood." I cheered and I gave Johnny a fist bump. He gave me a weird look as he chuckled.

I took a slice of pizza and tried to fit it all into my mouth. I still can't after a thousands of tries. I sighed and took a small bite. Johnny laughed immediately, which made everyone looked at us like we're weird. Well, we are.

"Yummm!" I sighed in satisfied tone as I finished all the pizza. Johnny looked at me in shock. He widened his eyes.

"WHAT THE- You finish all of those just in a second!?" He stared at his empty lunch box with his jaw dropped.

"Uhmm.. yea! That's a gift." I said proudly as I put his lunch box into his backpack. I looked over at him and I got him glaring at me. Shoot.

"You have to treat me food later cause that's all I got for later!" Johnny said. Then his mad face turned into... Just his normal face. He act like nothing happened. Woah, that's quick.

♥♥♥

We're arrived at the venue we're going to shoot. I get out of the van and went to a bench not too far away and sat on it. Johnny followed me and sat on the bench as well.

"What a great day!" Johnny said as we both stared at the amazing view.

"Yeah."

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Without any second to breath, I quickly looked at the person.

My old friend, Brandon Rowland.

♥♥♥

HELLLLOOOOOOO! Wassup?
Nothing to do. Maybe just drawing, writing, chilling on the bed, eating some chips, jumping around, etc.

I'm bored as heck. Tomorrow I have an exam and after I thought of it for a long time, I rather not to study :) I'm a bad influence hehe.... Jk. But, I mean, maybe...

Yesterday I just bought a pair of shoes. I named the left one , Chip. And the right one, Dale. I'm so smart, ain't I?

Just young living human,

~C

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.8K 875 22
Mackenzie and Johnny the couple that everyone thought would forever stay together. One of them did also. They did everything together making everyone...
2K 88 12
"How many time do I need to say i love you for you to understand i love you?" story about mackenzie ziegler, and johnny orlando. mackenzie is a dan...
27.3K 611 33
Mackenzie Ziegler | Johnny Orlando | Lauren Orlando "I'm so sorry for all the harm I caused you." "I'm completely and utterly in love with you too." ...
53K 1.1K 23
Mackenzie Ziegler moves away from her home town of Pittsburg and moves right next door to Johnny Orlando. What will happen when they meet? Will they...