twenty two

━━━━━~READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

━━━━━
~READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

"Ugh what should I do?" he screamed as his voice screeched a little. his hair was a mess and his face was really pale. his feet dragged himself around his own room, as it slowly feeling like jelly per second.

while his younger sister just stood there, beside his bed, crossing her arms, and her eyes kept following her brother's movement. "John," she started, taking a step closer to the green-eyed boy. "you know, she was a rainbow, but you were color blind."

"i... i know Laur," he spoke weakly. "but I just can't. I can't face this all, okay." he continued as he threw himself to the comfy bed and rested his body, earning a somehow annoying look from his blonde sister.

"listen," she began as she sat beside Johnny while her bare hand rubbing the poor boy's back. "this might be too hard for you.. but you should try." Johnny immediately turned his head to face his sister. hope and curiosity filled his emerald eyes.

"what? what is it?" he asked as he tilted his head. the blonde girl just looked down, taking a deep breath, thinking this might be a bad idea.

"tell mom and dad-"

"Oh, no no, I'm done with your incredibly stupid advice." he threw his hands up into the air defeatedly. he shook his head and stood up, walking slowly to the door, leaving his sister alone with her jaw hanging open.

he jogged down the stairs, once he arrived downstairs, he turned around, heading to the living room. he pulled his Gucci jacket from the fancy couch and wrapped it around himself. "I'm going out!" he shouted and went outside, exiting the dream house and jogged again through the dark night.

• • •

"hey, Hay!" Johnny greeted his brown-haired best buddy and gave him a tiny bro hug and a long boring handshake session. "ugh, finally!" they both cheered unenergized-ly as it ends and plopped onto the bed.

"why are you here?" Hayden said, fixing the pillow and rested his head on it. "I thought you were saying you're gonna sleep at home all day."

"i just.." he paused. "i just.. okay, this may sound weird.. but anyways," he paused once again, making his best friend frowned in scratched his hair in confusion. "i need advice."

and with that, the lil hoe burst out laughing. while the innocent one just sat beside him, patting his back with his eyes rolling. "cmon dude, you gotta be joking." he said and laughed loudly, again.

"this is serious you piggy!" Johnny snorted.

"see? you're the piggy." the brown curly hair said, still laughing. oh well, i have to deal with this, the other boy chuckled, watching his dude dancing around.

5 ETERNITY LATER...

"Okay, now you can stop the chicken dance." Johnny said, giving Hayden a death glare, complete with the words 'you lil shit'. hayden just turned around and nodded, stepping forward to where Johnny at.

"so what kind of advice do you need?" the brunette boy asked as he played with his fingers. while Johnny just looked slightly at him and gulped. "aww, come on, just tell me now. don't act like a four years old kiddo." Hayden said, looking towards his nervous partner in crime.

"so," Johnny started and his face was already red. "I kinda hate admitting this, but," he stopped, squeezing both of his eyes shut and his hands were sweaty. "but, but i like.. her."

"her who?"

"Kenzie."

• • •

Lauren sat there, on her brother's bed, while calmness surrounded her. until her phone rang, she quickly grabbed her white-cased phone and clicked the green button, accepting the call.

"hey kenz!" she said in a high pitched tone. while her best friend just chuckled through the phone before greeting her back with a single 'hola'.

"can i come over?" Kenzie spoke quietly, with a loud cheer after. Lauren just frowned clueless-ly and shrugged.

"sure!" she replied with the same loud cheer as Mackenzie's.

"yay, not gonna lie, i really miss our sleepovers!" Kenzie said, sounded like she's holding a huge happy scream. "anyways, can Brynn and Annie come over?"

"yeah, why not!"

"Okay, see you in a bit!"

then she hanged up before she fixed Johnny's bed and get out from his room, taking one look at the bedroom. but right before she closed the door and left, something caught her attention.

• • •

"so hay, are you gonna give me advice?" Johnny said lazily, turning the office chair and stared at his best friend hopelessly. he was crying the whole time he faced the wall, causing him to have puffy red eyes.

"were you crying?" Hayden said, laughing quietly. Johnny just shook his head instantly and looked away. "you cannot lie to me" Hayden, rolled his eyes, knowing they're best friends since forever.

"fine. i was." Johnny sighed in defeat, turning his chair once more and looked at Hayden directly in the eyes, hoping for advice.

"crybaby." the brown-haired chuckled, just to earn glares from the blonde.

"i ask you once more, okay," Johnny said, sighing, again. "are you gonna give me advice or not?" he stomped his feet to the ground, making the laughing Hayden mode on became silent in a quick sec.

"uhm, sure, sure," Hayden said nervously with his eye grew wide. he put two of his fingers and put it on his forehead and started to think.

"so... what is it?" Johnny asked after a long ten minutes of silence. Hayden immediately looked up with a huge grin plastered on his face, then his mouth making a terrible sound of AHA!

"UGH JUST TELL ME NOW!"

"easy, just be a player."

• • •

A/N

Hope u guyz like dis one :D

The three days exam in a row is officially done!!! I'm very very very very happy!!! u couldn't even imagine how happy I am

Please read! IMPORTANT!

Okay, so I noticed that some of u read this and not giving votes, ik it's not really bad, but if u r a writer, you'll know the feeling when someone read ur book (it's better if they leave comments), then leave it like that.. it made me sad somehow.. so please, respect us writers and our writing.. if u enjoyed the story, just vote! Just tap the star button and there you go! It's that simple.

So yeah! If u enjoyed this, vote, comment, and share!!

Thank u! <3

Lots of love,

~C