seventeen

━━━━━

━━━━━

Mackenzie's POV

"Ugh!"

"Ouch!"

"J-Johnny..."

I dragged my feet through the hard floor, as I tried to keep my backpack on place. A strong hand gripped my wrist, leading me to the bathroom.

The bell rang, he kept walking and slowly running. We both entered the boy bathroom which is empty by now. Then he pinned me to the wall, looking through my brown eyes as I stared back at his green eyes.

"Kenz.." he began, as his face became red and sweaty. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Uhm.. sure." I answered, nodding rapidly. "What is it actually?"

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked, blushing. He looked at me with a serious face that I've never seen before.

"Uhm..." I widened my eyes, scared to choose between yes or no. My whole body is sweaty, and my feet shaking. "Wh-what's with t-that face?"

"I... I mean.." he said, and stopped for a little while. "Okay, listen, would you pretend to be my girlfriend just when my cousin is around?"

"Oh, so, fake girlfriend? Okay, then." I said, raising my eyebrows. "Why tho?"

"Cause he-"

Just then, a guy who's taller than me and John and probably older than us, came in with a huge grin plastered on his face. He has the same eyes as Johnny and his blonde hair matched with Lauren's. He wear black jeans and plain white shirt with long sleeves.

"Hey..." He said with a suspicious look. He walked to us slowly, still having his grin. "Johnny, my cousin."

Johnny, suddenly, became a statue. His face looks like a scared mummy and his eyes is wide as a donut.

"You finally man up and found a girlfriend, huh?" He said, and gave Johnny a rude smirk.

"Yes, so what's your business?" Johnny said, walking a step closer towards his creepy cousin, but nervousness was clearly visible in his eyes.

"Oh, now you're not a chicken anymore, huh?" His cousin laughed in some creepy kind of tone. "But, anyways, are you sure she's your. girlfriend?" He winked at me and licked his own lips.

"Of course."

"That's not enough proof." He said, leaning his back to a wall behind him. He looked at the ceiling, with the most arrogant smirk I could ever see.

"So what do you want?" Johnny rolled his eyes. Nervousness still filled his eyes, but it disappeared slowly, replaced by anger.

"Hmm..." He raised his right eyebrow and showed us a cunning smirk. "How about a kiss?"