WRITTEN IN THE STARS

By btsamyx

|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you... More

Foreword
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
Watch
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
someone new
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
honeymoon
start
family
Rose

EIGHT

3K 102 1
By btsamyx

August 18

[ Molly POV ]

"What's been on your mind, momo?" Jungkook poked my cheek with his index finger, calling me by the pet name he'd come up with about a year ago.

I pulled my gaze away from the passing cars, staring at Jungkook's side profile. Both his hands were on the steering wheel and his eyes were fixed on the road.

"It feels different being back here."

"What do you mean?"

I sighed tucking the loose strand of hair behind my ear. "This might sound like I'm jealous or selfish, but seeing the way Joy walked into your home today made me realize how distant I've become." I pause, staring at the road ahead. "I used to walk into your house like it was mine and now I feel like a guest."

"Are you sad you're not the favorite anymore?" He jokes, a smile forming on his lips.

"Jungkook!" I shout, slapping his arm. He softly chuckles, bobbing his head up and down.

"Molly," Taking one hand off the wheel, he holds my hand in his, giving it a soft squeeze. His large hands were warm and inviting. "you'll always be our girl." I stayed quiet, watching from the corner of my eye as he turned to look at me. "Even when we all have girlfriends, you'll always be ours."

"... even when we all have girlfriends." His voice echos in my brain.

It was the first time the thought of Jimin moving on crossed my mind.

"Okay?" Jungkook squeezed my hand. I simply nod.

"You know we love you, right?"

I think about what he had said and sudden realize what he had actually said.

"Wait," I narrowed my eyes at him, pulling my hand out of his abruptly. "What do you mean 'are you sad you're not the favorite anymore'?" I question, putting emphasis on 'anymore'. "Am I not the favorite anymore?" I raise an eyebrow.

He giggles, trying to find my hand as he keeps his eyes on the road. "Momo, that's not what I meant." He laughs, trying to lace our fingers again.

"Hmm." I hum teasingly. "I guess Joy has your heart too." I laugh.

"Molly!" Jungkook chuckles and I finally allow him to hold my hand.

"It's okay, though." I smile, thinking about Joy. "She's got my heart too." I giggle, thinking about how close we've become after she started dating Joons.

Jungkook laughs, shaking his head softly. "I'm serious, Molly." He pauses, meeting my eyes quickly before staring back ahead. "We love you."

||

a.n.

Sorry about the short chapter.

I'll update soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.2K 36
" What happen Angel? Go." " How? when I can't see where to go." It hit him hard. He looked at her blankly. He saw her eyes getting moist. This pain...
117K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
34.4K 3.5K 41
"I am doing fine the way I am! Why are you making me do something against my willing?" "Is this kid going to be my husband?" "Ahhhhh I want choco a...
6.8K 474 14
Awesome cover by @pandan05 -He just wanted to be loved- ---- [Antifans of Jung Hoseok should stay away] [Warning: Do not Plagiarize] [#Book "2 in Sed...